USPlabs **Ultimate-T** BETA TEST & REVIEW THREAD

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. I think it's pretty obvious why IC deals are awesome. It's always great and exciting when new products come out. Combine that with the ability to try them at heavily discounted prices and you have a home run. Times are tight with most people so it's a great thing that a company is willing to eat profits to offer products to loyal customers at cost or sometimes even less. I'm pretty sure this great trend we all now enjoy started with USP.

2. Double money back is great because it means yall are damn confident you have something great on your hands

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The InnerCircle is an exceptionally brilliant Marketing system. Why is the IC cool? it provides a means for the simple consumer to reap the rewards of special sale pricing, introductory offerings and select bundles and special prizes in a fun atmosphere.

The IC will offer a double your money back guarantee. Again, another way for USPLabs to provide the consumer with confidence in their products and company. It clearly demonstrates the willingness of the people behind the product to show a firm belief and support it can deliver upon its claims.
This is a strong commitment to support the public.

Why is that awesome ? This needs no explanation !

I know the contest within the thread is a lottery style but everyone else was showing support so I just put in my 2 cent.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Contest within a thread!
Winners Chosen Lottery style!
Prizeeeeeees!
First place: 6 Ultimate T, 3 ModernProtein, the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup
Second place: 6 Ultimate T, 1 ModernProtein,the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup
Third Place: 6 Ultimate T, the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup

Yes, I've gone insane......

Contest Questions: Why is the IC cool? The IC will offer a double your money back guarantee. Why is that awesome?
The IC is cool because:
1. It allows fans of a company to buy premium product at a discounted price
a. This allows fans to spread the word of a product because the company has been generous, it's easy for fans to be generous and share that IC product.

2. It allows the company to get feedback on the amount and type of followers it has.
a. This allows the company to cater to customers in a future state manner by researching and releasing products that the customers demand.
b. This also gives the company sustainability by being able to survive as the market changes.

The IC offering a double money back guarantee is awesome because:
1. It shows that the company stands by their products

2. It shows the company is in it for the long term and not just trying to make a quick buck (in most cases, an IC is a loss to the company in the first place, let alone offering a double money back guarantee).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Contest within a thread!
Prizeeeeeees!
First place: 6 Ultimate T, 3 ModernProtein, the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup
Second place: 6 Ultimate T, 1 ModernProtein,the stylish Barbell t-shirt, 3in1 shaker cup

Contest Questions: Why is the IC cool? The IC will offer a double your money back guarantee. Why is that awesome?

Question 1: Why is the IC cool?

Answer: Because IC also stands for Ice Cube. And that dude -- is super cool.

Furthermore, in addition to standing for Ice Cube, IC also directly correlates to Ice Cold. And what's cooler than bein' cool? That's right, ICE COLD! (all right, all right, all right, all right, all right!)

Question 2: The IC will offer a double your money back guarantee. Why is that awesome?

Answer: The answer to this question is both simple, yet complex (like oatmeal with sugar sprinkled on top -- get it? a carb joke!). It is simple because low risk, high reward is the best of all scenarios!

Not only is there zero risk involved with the money back guarantee, you are in fact set to make money if the product fails to meet your expectations. You're either getting a great supplement or you're being paid to take a subpar supplement -- I can't think of very many better jobs...

In addition to all of this, you are buying in at pricing that is almost certainly unbeatable*. You're also getting early access -- first dibs at fantastic new or reformulated products, or just killer stacks.

*This would be lowering purchasing risk, except that the money back guarantee already makes that a moot point!

Lastly, there is this:

Because what's more awesome than this comfy, perfect-fitting shirt that is available in so many wonderful colors...?

All of these factors combine (like the Power Rangers!) to form an unbeatable circle of awesomeness.

***work shown on separate pieces of scratch paper (available upon request)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hot damn you're generous!!!

Why is the IC cool? Everyone likes to belong and this is a cool, inclusive club for cool kids who like cool things and cool prices!

Why is a $$$ back guarantee cool? If this needs furthur explanation then you're an idiot, but since you're a cool kid in the cool guy club you fully understand why its cool! Cool? Cool.

Thanks for the opportunity USPlabsRep

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Furthermore, in addition to standing for Ice Cube, IC also directly correlates to Ice Cold. And what's cooler than bein' cool? That's right, ICE COLD! (all right, all right, all right, all right, all right!)

Question 2: The IC will offer a double your money back guarantee. Why is that awesome?

Answer: The answer to this question is both simple, yet complex (like oatmeal with sugar sprinkled on top -- get it? a carb joke!). It is simple because low risk, high reward is the best of all scenarios!

Not only is there zero risk involved with the money back guarantee, you are in fact set to make money if the product fails to meet your expectations. You're either getting a great supplement or you're being paid to take a subpar supplement -- I can't think of very many better jobs...

In addition to all of this, you are buying in at pricing that is almost certainly unbeatable*. You're also getting early access -- first dibs at fantastic new or reformulated products, or just killer stacks.

*This would be lowering purchasing risk, except that the money back guarantee already makes that a moot point!

Lastly, there is this:

Because what's more awesome than this comfy, perfect-fitting shirt that is available in so many wonderful colors...?

All of these factors combine (like the Power Rangers!) to form an unbeatable circle of awesomeness.

You automatically win something for this.....not sure what it is yet.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Dang it, if only i knew how to put videos.. no fair...

anyways, this is from my heart...

Whis is the IC cool?

For over 5 years, I have loved this company. I was a little adamant about supplements for a while, until i met Adam Haynes, a rep out in Hawaii.. He gave me my first bottle of Powerfull, and also iformed me what IC was.. of course I had to call and bombard him with Questions like i always do.. He said, dont worry about anything, to just sign up and he guaranteed i would not ne disappointed. he was right.. IC is like an open invitation to join the USPlabs family.. A family who looks out for one another, and makes sure everyone is taken care of.. Through the IC, you always get opportunities to beta test products that are not yet released opening the door for us to not only try new things, but to help educate everyone. I for one have never been let down, and im sure i will never be.

Money Back guaratee?

Just like how i choose my beef, i only want the best. USPlabs offers the best, and if for some reason you disagree, then what better way let everyone know than to offer double the money they paid? USPlabs takes pride in their products and will only offer what we all want, the BEST... it also shows just great integrity on their customer service part.. im sure we all can agree on that

keep doing what you all are doing guys and gals... we are all blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of this family..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You automatically win something for this.....not sure what it is yet.
When the prize on the line includes 3 tubs of Modern Protein for first place I stayed late at the office to put that together on my computer lol.

That's your commitment -- I stayed late at work on a beautiful summer day to avoid doing it all via mobile and wanted it to look just right.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Guess i will have to stick to PES and other good companies to log and try there products. got plenty of AnaBeta Elite anyway so keep your Ultimate T.

Contest within a thread!
Prizeeeeeees!

would be entering it. but looks like your excluding your down under fans.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lastly, there is this:

You win the Internet for today

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess i will have to stick to PES and other good companies to log and try there products. got plenty of AnaBeta Elite anyway so keep your Ultimate T.

would be entering it. but looks like your excluding your down under fans.

I'll see what we can do. It maybe an ingredient issue. AU doesn't like innovation!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I'll see what we can do. It maybe an ingredient issue. AU doesn't like innovation!
I don't think so. i can't see anything in that profile that would cause any issues what so ever, and customs are not going to waste time with a small package like that either.
my AnaBeta Elite came just fine that PES sent me (old version) with DHEA extract, and so did my Versa-1 back in 2013 when i first ran that, and almost all hormonal products i have ordered. I have never had anything taken. bar a tub of Craze in 2012 before the ban.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When the prize on the line includes 3 tubs of Modern Protein for first place I stayed late at the office to put that together on my computer lol.

That's your commitment -- I stayed late at work on a beautiful summer day to avoid doing it all via mobile and wanted it to look just right.
Hey there buddy, you've got something brown on your nose. :p

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
#1. Why is the IC cool?

It's cool because it gives members first crack at new product at awesome prices! Can't beat that!!

#2. Why is double money back guarantee cool?

It's not.............it's awesotasticulous! Yeah, it's so cool that I just made up a word by taking 3 and making them one. Yep, I learned that skill from George W. What's really cool about it is that it effectively can shut down the haters that wanna talk trash. Put your money where your mouth is cause USPLabs has! It also shows that USPLabs has the utmost faith in this product and believe it does just what they say!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there buddy, you've got something brown on your nose. :p
It's probably some Chocolate Modern Protein Ice Cream...bc you can't have ICe cream without 'IC', amirite?
....guise? Amirite? Guuuuuiiiise!!?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Contest Questions: Why is the IC cool?

The Inner Circle is so cool because of many reasons! It gives the consumer to try awesome products at an even more awesome price before it is release to the public and everyone's talking about it.

The IC will offer a double your money back guarantee. Why is that awesome?

This is awesome because for one, it shows how confident you are in what you have created. It also gives us, the consumer, confidence that our money is going towards something that will really benefit and help us reach our goals whatever they might be

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lastly, there is this:

Wow!!! Nice one MWB!

Dang it, if only i knew how to put videos.. no fair...

anyways, this is from my heart...

Whis is the IC cool?

For over 5 years, I have loved this company. I was a little adamant about supplements for a while, until i met Adam Haynes, a rep out in Hawaii.. He gave me my first bottle of Powerfull, and also iformed me what IC was.. of course I had to call and bombard him with Questions like i always do.. He said, dont worry about anything, to just sign up and he guaranteed i would not ne disappointed. he was right.. IC is like an open invitation to join the USPlabs family.. A family who looks out for one another, and makes sure everyone is taken care of.. Through the IC, you always get opportunities to beta test products that are not yet released opening the door for us to not only try new things, but to help educate everyone. I for one have never been let down, and im sure i will never be.

Money Back guaratee?

Just like how i choose my beef, i only want the best. USPlabs offers the best, and if for some reason you disagree, then what better way let everyone know than to offer double the money they paid? USPlabs takes pride in their products and will only offer what we all want, the BEST... it also shows just great integrity on their customer service part.. im sure we all can agree on that

keep doing what you all are doing guys and gals... we are all blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of this family..
Word. Aww group hug... :grouphug:

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Contest within a thread!
Prizeeeeeees!

The IC is cool because it offers you exclusive slick pricing, products before release, and a heads up on whats going on behind the doors.
After reading up on the double your money back guarantee (which confused me at first) it seems that there is nothing to lose by trying ultimate-t. It's a bold move cotton, but in the end it just shows how confident USP labs is about their product

TheLaw

TheLaw

Awards
1. The IC is cool because, as a member, I don't have to ask my Mom for money to afford these deals.

2. The IC double your money back guarantee is awesome because: see #1

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Contest within a thread!
Prizeeeeeees!

Its awesome because no one is every going to need a double your money back because USPLabs products are awesome! Who wouldn't like them?!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Contest within a thread!
Prizeeeeeees!

Why is the IC cool?

Because it offers fans who are new to supplements a chance to try products at an affordable price, and also gives those with a small budget something to look forward to now and then, and makes everyone feel like they are apart of something special that keeps them happy and motivated to keep grinding towards there fitness and bodybuilding goals with amazing and effective products.

Because that shows the consumer that the company has faith in there products, along with comforting the people buying the products that they can put trust into them, and not feel like they are going to be left down and out of cash if they don't like the product or it dosen't live up to the claims, and they are stuck with something they are not happy with, I mean who really wants to spend a good soild pay check on a big supplement order, then be left with a huge frown on your face because you now are stuck with products that you hate or think taste terrible, or are getting nothing out of and have to sell them at a loss half used, when you could have just bought some products you had already been enjoying. but with your money back guarantee, you can buy away happily on things your not to sure about but, would love to try and think would be amazing. which in USP Lab's case are awesome no BS products.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think so. i can't see anything in that profile that would cause any issues what so ever, and customs are not going to waste time with a small package like that either.
my AnaBeta Elite came just fine that PES sent me (old version) with DHEA extract, and so did my Versa-1 back in 2013 when i first ran that, and almost all hormonal products i have ordered. I have never had anything taken. bar a tub of Craze in 2012 before the ban.
we'll get it out monday. We'll send you the tracking and from there its all in the hands of your import department.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
we'll get it out monday. We'll send you the tracking and from there its all in the hands of your import department.
<3 I will do some epic Instagram training videos alongside the log! thanks a ton :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
USPlabs **Ultimate-T** BETA TEST &amp; REVIEW THREAD

Contest within a thread!
Prizeeeeeees!

Hol. E. Cow.

The IC is cool because they offer text message hookups to their subscribers! Totally unique and a much faster way to connect people with their products.

On top of that a double money guarantee? Absolutely unheard of in an industry loaded with scams and fakes this will truly allow people to renew their faith in some companies really wanting to make people gain and not just another buck.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will pick winners on Wednesday of next week….

Remember the IC is Tuesday, don't miss out on the amazing deal for 60 days cycle plus a gift at an amazing price…PLUS double your money back guarantee!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I'll take a heavy package in the mail too if that's the case.. Hahaha

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
The IC is cool because I get a head start on most of my gym buds on the newest USP Products, which have never let me down. The double money back guarantee is awesome because that would indicate that among the countless other t boosters, including the PHs that are left (DHEA metabs) this company stands behind this 200% !!!! I just logged HPTA for IRON CHAMP USA and was impressed but not blow away. Would love to compare.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to Tuesday, and excited what Ultimate-T can do!

Matt

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Why is IC cool? It's a new supplement and it's by USPLabs.

Double Money Back Guarantee! A straight up No BS IN YOUR FACE WE GOT THIS Guarantee.

Nothing more needs to be said!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
USPlabs **Ultimate-T** BETA TEST &amp; REVIEW THREAD

Contest within a thread!
Prizeeeeeees!

That's a pretty legit offer. That's more than what most companies do.
18 bottles of Ultimate T is pretty generous.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
That's a pretty legit offer. That's more than what most companies do.
18 bottles of Ultimate T is pretty generous.
I just read that again. 6 Ultimate T per winner! Thats craziness right there

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
thanks for representing!
my pleasure mate, excited to get some deadlift or squat clips up, maybe even bench. if i can hit pr's during a deficit on Ultimate-T i will be one happy chappy

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Inner Circle offer drops TOMORROW! Is everyone ready? :D

my pleasure mate, excited to get some deadlift or squat clips up, maybe even bench. if i can hit pr's during a deficit on Ultimate-T i will be one happy chappy
Looking forward to viewing them. Enjoy! :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YO! Testers... All shipments have left our facility. I'll be sending tracking today. Be on the lookout!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
YO! Testers... All shipments have left our facility. I'll be sending tracking today. Be on the lookout!
Awesome stuff to all the testers looks like a great product. Don't know why I didn't get in on this for testing must have missed it. There's always a chance to win the contest!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Why is the IC cool?
IC gives you that exclusive type feeling. Makes me as a consumer think that USPlabs appreciates there loyal customer base.

It shows that there is a strong conviction in this product. In an industry that isn't always results driven, this kind of belief in a product is amazing, and deserving of respect.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
USPlabsRep

For the logs I want to focus on ultimate T as much as possible

Besides the ultimate T is:
Whey, creatine, fishoil and multi and modern BCAA ok to stack?

I don't want to skew feedback at all

I am going to get before and after pictures for the log as well and measurements

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Why is the IC cool?
IC isn't cool.. IC is dope because that is what the "cool" kids say nowadays. Swag

That isn't awesome it's chill af, because that is also what is said by the "cool" kids. Plus that's like twice ur investment

* "Cool" kids expressions may vary by location.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabsRep

For the logs I want to focus on ultimate T as much as possible

Besides the ultimate T is:
Whey, creatine, fishoil and multi and modern BCAA ok to stack?

I don't want to skew feedback at all

I am going to get before and after pictures for the log as well and measurements
looking forward to it.