Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 3.5 weeks in and I am loving it! I was lucky enough to be one of the beta testers of Prime many years ago and I'm glad I got in on this one as well. I started off splitting up my dose one in the morning and one preworkout and then switched to 2 preworkout about a week in. I have been in this game for a long time and have used just about every natural anabolic out there....and this the real deal! When you have been training and dieting for 15 years+ consistently, hitting a PR is a big deal. In the last 5 workouts, I have hit 5 PRs!!! Weights just seem lighter and I feel like I can lift for hours without getting tired or losing focus. I definitely notice it increases the effectiveness of preworkout stims as well. I've had to cut my preworkout stims in half since starting this. Muscle density and hardness noticeably different about 2 weeks in. I'm not naturally a very vascular guy but recently I have had veins busting pretty much all day.

Jacob definitely has a winner with this one!

Best,
Doug Miller
IFPA PRO
Owner of Core Nutritionals

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about 3.5 weeks in and I am loving it! I was lucky enough to be one of the beta testers of Prime many years ago and I'm glad I got in on this one as well. I started off splitting up my dose one in the morning and one preworkout and then switched to 2 preworkout about a week in. I have been in this game for a long time and have used just about every natural anabolic out there....and this the real deal! When you have been training and dieting for 15 years+ consistently, hitting a PR is a big deal. In the last 5 workouts, I have hit 5 PRs!!! Weights just seem lighter and I feel like I can lift for hours without getting tired or losing focus. I definitely notice it increases the effectiveness of preworkout stims as well. I've had to cut my preworkout stims in half since starting this. Muscle density and hardness noticeably different about 2 weeks in. I'm not naturally a very vascular guy but recently I have had veins busting pretty much all day.

Jacob definitely has a winner with this one!

Best,
Doug Miller
IFPA PRO
Owner of Core Nutritionals
Speechless! Thanks for the update Doug!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

'Patent Pending Anabolic' Week #1 Reactions
  • Training changes/Performance - No changes to regimen. Performance seems to improve as my workout goes on
  • Bodyweight changes - My body weight has increased 5 lbs. Starting weight was 188lbs. Now up to 193lbs today.
  • Bodyfat changes - No noticeable changes
  • Strength - Strength is on a rebound from utilizing Test Powder, Prime and AP. I can tell my strength isn't where it was on that stack last month, but it is slowly coming back to me.
  • Focus/Euphoria - Solid focus on both Jack3d and Jack3d Micro. No noticeable changes with focus intensity stack3d with Patent Pending Anabolic. Euphoria when stack3d with Jack3d post workout feels amazing. I didn't crash, but had an incredible "runners-high" type feeling. I felt great all day long.
  • Pumps/Vascularity - No noticeable changes
  • Muscle Fullness - Muscle bellies feel much fuller. My arms and shoulders feel like boulders all of the sudden when I flex. Awesome muscle density.
  • Recovery - Defintely improved. Not really experiencing any DOMS towards the end of the first week. This is a nice perk!
  • Size - Even my woman is saying that I'm looking bigger in my chest and shoulders. Arm circumference is up from 15" on day 1 to 15" & 3/8 on day 8.
  • Energy - I don't feel lethargic or sluggish towards the end of my day, even when I'm working out at 6am and closing up shop at 10pm. Good smooth energy all day long.
  • Sleep Quality - I've noticed i've been sleeping deeper, but a tad bit shorter. I wake up a little extra early in the mornings, but not like i'm really tired when I get up.
  • Feelings/Mood - I experienced mild jitters when stacking Jack3d Micro with the Patent Pending Anabolic pre-workout about 45min prior. Today I changed dosing of Jack3d Micro to 15 mins prior and was jitter free. So perhaps I was just waiting too long to do work.
Looking forward to what week 2 brings! First week has been a growing experience. I'm ready for week 2 to be pure anabolism.

... and that was on Day #7... I've experienced a few new things since then.... Stay tun3d for Week 2 update.

PS.. I'm up 6lbs on the scales in 10 days with little to no extra water retention and hit 3 PR's today... How much is this stuff going to run for? I'd like to buy a couple bottles asap! Especially before I run out :bigok:

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
PS.. I'm up 6lbs on the scales in 10 days with little to no extra water retention and hit 3 PR's today... How much is this stuff going to run for? I'd like to buy a couple bottles asap! Especially before I run out :bigok:

Man I'm down 2 lbs been eating and training hard though. My bf dropped 2% though and I'm breaking some pr's.

I need to get me a few bottles as well. I want to run this for 2-3 months

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Man I'm down 2 lbs been eating and training hard though. My bf dropped 2% though and I'm breaking some pr's.

I need to get me a few bottles as well. I want to run this for 2-3 months[/QUOTE]

Lucky guys.. I'm up only 2 lbs..

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Then i won't tell you that I weighed in at 198 today in the "fed" state. Muscle bellies were pump3d like nobodies business today. This stuff is sick!

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
■Training changes/Performance - Training is the same except more weight and longer stamina.

■Bodyweight changes - I have gained 3 lbs but clothes fit and look better!

■Bodyfat changes - Not sure on % but waist has thinned out alot

■Strength - I have set 2 new PR'S the first week already!

■Focus/Euphoria - Focus is intense. I don't "think I can", I know I can!! Overall mood is better.

■Pumps/Vascularity - Pumps are deep almost TOO good!! Vascularity is increasing everyday.

■Muscle Fullness - Muscles get full fast and stay that way for hours.

■Recovery - Haven't experienced any soreness yet.

■Size - No measurements but co-workers asking if I have been working out more.

■Energy - More energy for sure. Don't want to leave the gym.

■Sleep Quality - Good sleep on very short amount of time. Feel very rested no matter how many hours I do or don't get.

■Feelings/Mood - Mood is great because I feel great!!

PATENTED ANABOLIC BETA TESTER!!

MEN INTO MONSTERS!!

ALPHA CREW!!

USPLABS4LIFE!!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
■Training changes/Performance - Training is the same except more weight and longer stamina.

■Bodyweight changes - I have gained 3 lbs but clothes fit and look better!

■Bodyfat changes - Not sure on % but waist has thinned out alot

■Strength - I have set 2 new PR'S the first week already!

■Focus/Euphoria - Focus is intense. I don't "think I can", I know I can!! Overall mood is better.

■Pumps/Vascularity - Pumps are deep almost TOO good!! Vascularity is increasing everyday.

■Muscle Fullness - Muscles get full fast and stay that way for hours.

■Recovery - Haven't experienced any soreness yet.

■Size - No measurements but co-workers asking if I have been working out more.

■Energy - More energy for sure. Don't want to leave the gym.

■Sleep Quality - Good sleep on very short amount of time. Feel very rested no matter how many hours I do or don't get.

■Feelings/Mood - Mood is great because I feel great!!

PATENTED ANABOLIC BETA TESTER!!

MEN INTO MONSTERS!!

ALPHA CREW!!

USPLABS4LIFE!!
Hitting PRs and recovering faster...Hmmm

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Have All these people gain 3 and 6 pounds in a week increased calories significantly? I'm actually down 2 lbs

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have All these people gain 3 and 6 pounds in a week increased calories significantly? I'm actually down 2 lbs
I've seen a couple that couldnt resist the urge to eat. They are increasing calories and looking leaner.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've seen a couple that couldnt resist the urge to eat. They are increasing calories and looking leaner.
I'm consciously eating more from here on out, I feel lean and strong, scale is going down. Time to eat and grow!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm consciously eating more from here on out, I feel lean and strong, scale is going down. Time to eat and grow!
I'm taking measurements tomorrow. Interested to see where bf is at, I've been eating at maintenance and was down a bit over 1lb and 0.6% bf while getting stronger

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't want to be that guy but 6 pounds is a bit extravagant. We aren't talking about sdrol here are we? Please tell me he is eating everything in sight and drinking 2 gallons of water a day.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started to drop a little weight and was looking leaner after a few days (while eating above maintenance). I've since brought the calories up and am currently +2lbs overall and still looking a little leaner than when I started.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't want to be that guy but 6 pounds is a bit extravagant. We aren't talking about sdrol here are we? Please tell me he is eating everything in sight and drinking 2 gallons of water a day.
Check my log... I'm not sure what's going on but my weight shot up quick and I'm not eating everything in sight. Haven't really made any changes to my diet at all. Hunger and thirst have its days where it is more prominent, but the main thing I feel is hunger pangs in the a.m. when I wake up. Makes fasting till 11am or 12pm a bit painful.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that's great news then if it's pretty consistent across the board. That is great weight gain on cycle let alone natty.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Yeah and its an AWESOME feeling!! I can't wait to see how week 2 goes!!

KILL IT!!

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Check my log... I'm not sure what's going on but my weight shot up quick and I'm not eating everything in sight. Haven't really made any changes to my diet at all. Hunger and thirst have its days where it is more prominent, but the main thing I feel is hunger pangs in the a.m. when I wake up. Makes fasting till 11am or 12pm a bit painful.
I don't know how you do it bro!! I HAVE TO EAT as soon as I wake up!! Its like my muscles are starving!! I LOVE IT!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here.^^I fasted long enough the 8 hrs I slept. Lol

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't know how you do it bro!! I HAVE TO EAT as soon as I wake up!! Its like my muscles are starving!! I LOVE IT!!
I've been doing it since end of May/early June or something like that. I don't really remember when I started IF, but needless to say, I'm used to it by now... Hunger issues didn't even phase me until now that PA has entered my system.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I've been doing it since end of May/early June or something like that. I don't really remember when I started IF, but needless to say, I'm used to it by now... Hunger issues didn't even phase me until now that PA has entered my system.
Soon you'll always want to eat like me..

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Q: What's up with the log name contest and others?

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sourdough = Poopypants? My long lost brother?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update for you guys!

Click the banner to read how to get VERSA-1 FIRST!

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members, whatttttt? :arms:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
any effect on hormones? i couldnt read through 17 pages where the ingredients released yet?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
So, and I am not honestly trying to start aything but we have 17 pages of OMG and I can't wait etc. Yet no one knows whats in it yet?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, and I am not honestly trying to start aything but we have 17 pages of OMG and I can't wait etc. Yet no one knows whats in it yet?
over 55 logs in the books and many from respected members...

Versa-1.com

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
over 55 logs in the books and many from respected members...

Versa-1.com
Yeah. I need to go weigh-in after my lift today... Curious if I am up or down, been going by mirror not scale.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The logs speak for themselves; I followed 5 logs and all of them posted very similar/ identical findings. Indictitive of a good product, hence the excitment ;)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
The logs speak for themselves; I followed 5 logs and all of them posted very similar/ identical findings. Indictitive of a good product, hence the excitment ;)
I understand and would feel the same way, but are you not at least curious about what you are ingesting? Wwhat if they were selling powdered elephant crap extracted after death? ( super duper lame what if and in no way shape or form do I believe that USP is doing this)

I guess I am being paranoid, or maybe excited as well but atleast curious as to what I am going to ingest before I run anything. None the less I look forward to the label release

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I understand and would feel the same way, but are you not at least curious about what you are ingesting? Wwhat if they were selling powdered elephant crap extracted after death? ( super duper lame what if and in no way shape or form do I believe that USP is doing this)

I guess I am being paranoid, or maybe excited as well but atleast curious as to what I am going to ingest before I run anything. None the less I look forward to the label release
Haha.. The brothers at USPlabs have been known for their integrity and delivering premium products that deliver great results... I'm sure we have nothing to worry about..

Interesting imagination with the elephant crap..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Ohyeah for sure, thats why I leave the initial testing to the Alphas ;). But nonetheless the product looks very promising

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad they capped the elephant dukey at least!! After death?? That is some great stuff bubba. Lmfao

newbreed

Awards
I loved Test Powder. I got good strength gains form it and loved it even more when stacked with Jack3d Micro. Sick combo

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I loved Test Powder. I got good strength gains form it and loved it even more when stacked with Jack3d Micro. Sick combo
Test Powder
Versa 1
Prime
Powerfull
SuperCissus
Jack3d Micro
AP

This is Hawaiian Hulks

"Micro-Versa Smash Stack"

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last plug, IC drops tomorrow, you can still sign up for the IC and recieved the email..

cheaper than a 12oz soda from 7-11...