USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about the peeps out here in Hawaii... I usually get my packages a few days after everyone else... Perks of living in Paradise..

Fair exchange for living in paradise I would say. Lol

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I want to be very clear with all the members. We are not promising a boom. We are promising something new and innovative but if it's effective for the masses will highly rely on the Alpha testers feedback.

We are treading lightly here and i'm asking EVERYONE to be super objective and critical. What you say will affect an industry...
You really are upping the ante with statements like this. After being involved with the supplement business as a rep as well as end user for many years I am now downright jaded & cynical. Nothing impresses me in an industry that is now run amok with hyperbole, downright shysters, and empty promises.

I really do hope your new product does well--- but please do not get pissed off when people aren't as excited as you are. I am all for innovative research and just hope for the best; I am just tired of being blue-balled by supplements with grand promises.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really are upping the ante with statements like this. After being involved with the supplement business as a rep as well as end user for many years I am now downright jaded & cynical. Nothing impresses me in an industry that is now run amok with hyperbole, downright shysters, and empty promises.

I really do hope your new product does well--- but please do not get pissed off when people aren't as excited as you are. I am all for innovative research and just hope for the best; I am just tired of being blue-balled by supplements with grand promises.
Cool....

Can I send you a bottle?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool....

Can I send you a bottle?
Absolutely love this!

I see you and the rest of USP doing this and it makes me believe you truly aren't afraid to send doubters product. Impressive.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely love this!

I see you and the rest of USP doing this and it makes me believe you truly aren't afraid to send doubters product. Impressive.
He should accept and log it....

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still on the fence about C20. I have a few bottles ill be running, eventually, but not sure how convinced I am of its efficacy tbh.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm still on the fence about C20. I have a few bottles ill be running, eventually, but not sure how convinced I am of its efficacy tbh.
I like it for the fullness & pump...
Hunger increases.
It's need to be ran for about 8 weeks I think.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Absolutely love this!

I would agree.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I like it for the fullness & pump...
Hunger increases.
It's need to be ran for about 8 weeks I think.
I ran it for 12 lol...I liked it best when I dosed 2 pre-workout and 2 post...but in all honesty, effects were better at 3-3 , problem is...it gets expensive to run it that way. I ended up getting awesome sweating from it, felt the stim effect from OEP hit me a bit harder (I was adding extra caffeine to the OEP anyway...) and the vascularity was nice. It was for a cut though...still thinking if I should run the bottles I have for a bulk.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I ran it for 12 lol...I liked it best when I dosed 2 pre-workout and 2 post...but in all honesty, effects were better at 3-3 , problem is...it gets expensive to run it that way. I ended up getting awesome sweating from it, felt the stim effect from OEP hit me a bit harder (I was adding extra caffeine to the OEP anyway...) and the vascularity was nice. It was for a cut though...still thinking if I should run the bottles I have for a bulk.
It def makes whatever your taking hit harder and helps with some wicked pumps! I'm running with ABE right now for a bulk and absolutely love it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How many bottles you have?
I'm on it now again... May try your 12 week suggestion, Mr.E. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How many bottles you have?
I'm on it now again... May try your 12 week suggestion, Mr.E. :)
I have amassed 3 bottles for now , saw some steal of a deal in another forum and got 2 for $35, the other one was a trade I made.

I wouldn't really say I recommend 12 weeks haha, but I did like it that way! As long as Ike or Jacob don't come here smacking me for overdoing it (length wise) I would say go for it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have amassed 3 bottles for now , saw some steal of a deal in another forum and got 2 for $35, the other one was a trade I made.

I wouldn't really say I recommend 12 weeks haha, but I did like it that way! As long as Ike or Jacob don't come here smacking me for overdoing it (length wise) I would say go for it!
:bigok:

Thx for the advice bud.
I have 2 bottles... Gonna try and nab a third...
I would agree that fifty dollar price tag is up there way in the air... :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds promising, but I've hears a lot of negative about it as well. Its possible that I'll include it in my training log when I finish the AppNut commitment. Will have to see how it all fits into the goals

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds promising, but I've hears a lot of negative about it as well. Its possible that I'll include it in my training log when I finish the AppNut commitment. Will have to see how it all fits into the goals
What did u hear that's negative?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Honestly C20 and prime are insanely effective for natural compounds. C20 is Lil stronger imo and could def benefit from an 8 week run and at least a 2-3 dosing(3 preworkout) but prefer 2-2-2.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly C20 and prime are insanely effective for natural compounds. C20 is Lil stronger imo and could def benefit from an 8 week run and at least a 2-3 dosing(3 preworkout) but prefer 2-2-2.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
I loved both products and found the stack to be insanely effective. C20 will cut you up quick while prime helped me to preserve muscle and strength during the cut. Bravo on both products.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
To me, Test Powder and Yok3d were the best USPLabs products I've used. I never understood why yok3d got such little talk when it was pretty much on par with the best pump products on the market.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
To me, Test Powder and Yok3d were the best USPLabs products I've used. I never understood why yok3d got such little talk when it was pretty much on par with the best pump products on the market.
Most peeps were not patient enough to take the yok3d 90 minutes before training.. I was up to nine capsules tuned correctly I wouldn't need jack3d or anything.. I still smashed..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Most peeps were not patient enough to take the yok3d 90 minutes before training.. I was up to nine capsules tuned correctly I wouldn't need jack3d or anything.. I still smashed..
I take mine 30 min pre-training and fare just fine. Only the kerala ginseng seems to need the earlier dose, and since the majority of yok3d's benefits are nitrate-derived, one should be able to benefit even if taking it shortly prior to training.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Cool....

Can I send you a bottle?
I haven't tested anything worthwhile in a while so this offer sounds good to me. My original post wasn't fishing either. But I am intrigued regardless.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I take mine 30 min pre-training and fare just fine. Only the kerala ginseng seems to need the earlier dose, and since the majority of yok3d's benefits are nitrate-derived, one should be able to benefit even if taking it shortly prior to training.
How many pills were you taking..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed.

I take mine 30-45 minutes pre training and always got the extreme pump I was looking for. So much so that I never even tried a 90 minute dosing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^ when I tried yok3d and the dosing was correct it noticed an insane pump as well, but the timing and dosing I could never get it correct 100% of the time it seems & always felt like I was wasting the product.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ when I tried yok3d and the dosing was correct it noticed an insane pump as well, but the timing and dosing I could never get it correct 100% of the time it seems & always felt like I was wasting the product.
Seems like to much work for a pump! Gda and agmatine is a lot easier! Lol

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tested anything worthwhile in a while so this offer sounds good to me. My original post wasn't fishing either. But I am intrigued regardless.
Great PM shipping address and email address and we'll overnight the bottle on Monday..

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Powder/Yok3d stack....

I'm working on a Yok3d 2.0

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Empty the caps into your pre workout of Choice.

Jack3d Micro Non-Stim is on the way.....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yolk3d is the only usp product I haven't tried. Time to give it a go I think.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
4 caps.. 70mins prior... on an empty tank for me is the sweet spot. Test powder stacked with yok3d is insane. Pumps are ridiculous.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
4 caps.. 70mins prior... on an empty tank for me is the sweet spot. Test powder stacked with yok3d is insane. Pumps are ridiculous.
Yea I took 3 with test powder and the pumps were outta this world good