• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the topic of Yok3d... Many underestimate the importance of having a REAL pump for strength goals.

When I hit my first 405 raw bench in September, I was on Yok3d and one of the most beneficial effects I personally experienced was my triceps being full of blood and my joints felt great. The tension across my joints from my muscles provided great stability and I really fell this is what helped me drive it out of the hole.

Same goes for my 605 raw squat in August... My quads and hams felt great as I went into that set.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the pumped feeling gives you a better mind/muscle connection and thus the ability to put those muscles to use.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
On the topic of Yok3d... Many underestimate the importance of having a REAL pump for strength goals.

When I hit my first 405 raw bench in September, I was on Yok3d and one of the most beneficial effects I personally experienced was my triceps being full of blood and my joints felt great. The tension across my joints from my muscles provided great stability and I really fell this is what helped me drive it out of the hole.

Same goes for my 605 raw squat in August... My quads and hams felt great as I went into that set.
You're a hoss sir

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I loved both products and found the stack to be insanely effective. C20 will cut you up quick while prime helped me to preserve muscle and strength during the cut. Bravo on both products.
C20 & prime will be my next stack...sometime in Jan. Going to run a letro cycle on dec to knock down some gyno 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Casey will be sending out a Pilot Study sheet to be filled out before beginning. Please look out for the email!

Who has recieved?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt received the "email" that was sent out for the instructions etc.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
did you submit your info email?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Casey will be sending out a Pilot Study sheet to be filled out before beginning. Please look out for the email!

Who has recieved?
the email or the product?
I haven't got either yet but it's only 1:23pm here... ups and usps seem to visit me at the end of their route

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Bottle received. Waiver signed and emailed. About to start the log!

M.Haroutunian

Awards
I definitely agree. Sorry if I didn't clarify more.
He doesn't mean 6 days of training one off...i wouldn't do that with anything but a steroid cycle.

He means 6 days of supplementation, 1 day no supplementation... not ideal imo, especially with traditional natty anabolics that are ideally ran for 6 weeks to begin with... why slow down its kick in and activity during a single bottle only 30 day run?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received the product, but am currently waiting on the email.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bottle arrived but i havnt gotten the email with the waiver to sign.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed you.

If anyone else missed the instructions email, please PM me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

All 3 ingredients in yok3d have ergogenic data. It may have "felt great" to be pumped but you PRed because yok3d legitimately enhances performance.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I believe the pumped feeling gives you a better mind/muscle connection and thus the ability to put those muscles to use.
Nope, the MMC is mediated by sensorimotor adaptations and efficiency of signal transduction, particularly with respect to ACh. Pumps inherently are not beneficial, but pump products like yok3d are. The pump is basically a physical side effect of improved vasoregulatory function and increased time to exhaustion.

An interesting note: increased testosterone during adolescene is correlated with improved sensorimotor function (likely due to dendritic pruning), which would theoretically give you a greater MMC.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thank you USP labs! I got the bottle today. No waiver or email though. I was going to start tomorrow but I'll wait if the waiver is essential.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh snap... We got mr cooper in the house?! I like where this is heading. Coop can u put a link in here when u get a log posted for the PA?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oh snap... We got mr cooper in the house?! I like where this is heading. Coop can u put a link in here when u get a log posted for the PA?
I most definitely will. It will be "no frills." No workouts posted or stuff like that. No repetitive updates saying the same thing over and over again. When I notice an effect, I will post about it. If a new effect arises or the degree of a previous effect changes, I will post about that as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I most definitely will. It will be "no frills." No workouts posted or stuff like that. No repetitive updates saying the same thing over and over again. When I notice an effect, I will post about it. If a new effect arises or the degree of a previous effect changes, I will post about that as well.
Lol I'm a log-post-whore haha, always enjoy the motivation and support from this community for reaching my goals. Though ill try to avoid what you mention, you know monotony and boring sucking up haha I plan to be a bit precise on this :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nope, the MMC is mediated by sensorimotor adaptations and efficiency of signal transduction, particularly with respect to ACh. Pumps inherently are not beneficial, but pump products like yok3d are. The pump is basically a physical side effect of improved vasoregulatory function and increased time to exhaustion.

An interesting note: increased testosterone during adolescene is correlated with improved sensorimotor function (likely due to dendritic pruning), which would theoretically give you a greater MMC.
English sir?
For us common folk. :D

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I took them ~45minutes before my workout!

domore

Awards
All 3 ingredients in yok3d have ergogenic data. It may have "felt great" to be pumped but you PRed because yok3d legitimately enhances performance.
I wish the price wasn't so steep for 30 servings :(

I know it's on sale at one place, though.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Got my log ready to go. Just thinking of a good title

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wish the price wasn't so steep for 30 servings :(

I know it's on sale at one place, though.
Where I work, its on sale for $29.99 till the 25 of Nov. The nice thing about Yok3d is its only supplemented on workout days. Not something you have to take daily to experience the effects. For 30 workouts, imo the pumped feeling and force production that Yok3d helps deliver is worth it. and like i've mentioned Yok3d + 1000mg agmatine in Test Powder.... ahhh yeah!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where I work, its on sale for $29.99 till the 25 of Nov. The nice thing about Yok3d is its only supplemented on workout days. Not something you have to take daily to experience the effects. For 30 workouts, imo the pumped feeling and force production that Yok3d helps deliver is worth it. and like i've mentioned Yok3d + 1000mg agmatine in Test Powder.... ahhh yeah!
Yeah I saw that sale @ VS.
Sunday I almost jumped on it, but was busy as hell this past weekend.
Jacob hooked me up either way, but I'll still probably purchase an additional one down the road after I get a feel for this bottle.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I saw that sale @ VS.
Sunday I almost jumped on it, but was busy as hell this past weekend.
Jacob hooked me up either way, but I'll still probably purchase an additional one down the road after I get a feel for this bottle.
Cool! It's all about finding that sweet spot timing and on a fed or fasted stomach. Once you nail that, it's money! Mine is right around 70mins prior & fasted/ 2 & 1/2 hrs prior & fed w/ 4 caps. I've had customers tell me they actually take it right when they go to sleep and do work in the AM since they train bright and early. Haven't tried it that way yet but that's something to keep in mind too.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The MMC and increased time to exhaustion was the thought process behind Jack3d Micro. Once the user gets passed that this is not a DMAA feeling (if they want OG jack3d, it can be purchased anywhere in retail or online), Jack3d Micro should help them fall in love with the gym and not the stim.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The MMC and increased time to exhaustion was the thought process behind Jack3d Micro. Once the user gets passed that this is not a DMAA feeling (if they want OG jack3d, it can be purchased anywhere in retail or online), Jack3d Micro should help them fall in love with the gym and not the stim.
I noticed and enjoyed this aspect of Micro but I still need a kick in the ass to get this old guy rolling. Lol

domore

Awards
I found it for 25.95. I'm really interested in the ergogenic effect from the nitrates; I'm not much looking for the cosmetic pump.

And now, I'm looking forward to your stim-free version.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found it for 25.95. I'm really interested in the ergogenic effect from the nitrates; I'm not much looking for the cosmetic pump.

And now, I'm looking forward to your stim-free version.
Should be sweet non stim addition...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word on the streets is that one more round of Alpha testing thread will be posted soon...

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Word up. Get in on this guys!

I'm already noticing some crazy pumps and noticeable strength gains and I'm only a week in