USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not leaving the computer until the page loads and I get in on this deal!!!

domore

Awards
Well saw your post earlier today and hadn't had a chance to look at citicoline...interest is now rising.

Got the email while at a business lunch and had to resist not trying to go...but site won't work for me yet anyways. :eek:
Yea, bolt. Citicoline is good stuff. I like it a lot.

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Are you all refreshing on opening a new link once the other one don't load this is frustrating

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Patience brothers. The response was huge.. The site should be back up soon though..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See Post #387. Our sincerest apologies. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support.

TORC

TORC

Awards
this is the closest thing we have until the site is working
He mentioned in this video that the ingredient can help with ADD. While watching the logs I thinking that it could help based on what was being said about focus and the muscle mind connection. I have ADHD and take adderall xr. I also was already thinking that since it has been said it helps if you add a stim that versa-1 could do wonders for me in college as well. I'm sure I should speak with my doctor (disclaimer as always) but do any of you vets and testers have thoughts on how the combining the two ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once more, our apologies for the server traffic. There is plenty of stock, however, and the sale will be open until tomorrow. Thank you, again, for your patience and understanding.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm throwing in the towel for now. The servers will not catch up until the load lightens up. Since the sale is open until tomorrow, I will try around midnight to see if they are up. I feel confident that if we order it, USPLabs will make it.
I need to get back to work so I can hit the gym tonight!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Once more, our apologies for the server traffic. There is plenty of stock, however, and the sale will be open until tomorrow. Thank you, again, for your patience and understanding.
The sale should most certainly be extended considering this complete inability to even view the ic deal literally seconds after the email going out. I get email right to my phone on a constant sync and clicked the link a second after receiving.... nothing, still nothing now after multiple refreshes and clicks on the link in 2 of my inboxes....

Just saying, should go longer then planned equivalent to the time down.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Same here, hit the link seconds after recieving and nothing and nothing since. This is quite disapointing since its been hyped in our heads for months. Its like waking up christmas morning to only find out that your house was robbed and all the presents stolen

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sale should most certainly be extended considering this complete inability to even view the ic deal literally seconds after the email going out. I get email right to my phone on a constant sync and clicked the link a second after receiving.... nothing, still nothing now after multiple refreshes and clicks on the link in 2 of my inboxes....

Just saying, should go longer then planned equivalent to the time down.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
Same here, hit the link seconds after recieving and nothing and nothing since. This is quite disapointing since its been hyped in our heads for months. Its like waking up christmas morning to only find out that your house was robbed and all the presents stolen
Not stolen, it's more like Santa got caught in traffic delivering them, a Traffic jam if you will.

The sale is being extended with no shortage of stock. Thank you all for your loyalty & patience!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
if i got your word theyll be some for me tomorrow its all good lol

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Anybody on the usplabs site now ? I got in but it's the error proceeding page !

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link now works. Thank you for your patience!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
It's coming up,but when I click to get my kit it's saying server down still?

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't even received the email yet. Was the link sent out to everyone all at once?
Dude,
I PM'd you the link. The email I got said to forward it so here it is. I just got the landing page but the server is still clogged.

Good luck!

rhizome

Awards
Prop blend of N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl)ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide and Citicoline (400mg)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Lol not the best deal ever, I was expecting a bottle of jack3d micro with it. Still not a bad deal

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the link works but checkout doesnt
I got stuck at the checkout button also. Keep refreshing and when they reset the connection again jump on it. Have your CC handy and run through to the finish. I had to back up to the landing page. Enter another order and then adjust the quantity down to 1 and check out. The orders are going through.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i get to the first page where you read about it, but when i click on where it says to go buy it, all i get is a blank page, over and over

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm now the link doesnt even work. this is bs, after all this effort,im not sure i want it

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This happened to me as well. It will come back. Stick with it. Or check back tonight. With orders going through the site will unclog as the day goes on.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
strategicmove- You guys should sign up with cloudflare...might help you in the future.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
can Versa 1 be stacked with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
USP, are you in the process of conducting more trials? The existing data supports about an 800mg daily dose of aegeline for most users (for significant b3-mediated activity), and CDP-Choline is best used at 500mg-1g daily. However, since this isn't a dedicated nootropic product, doses of ~300mg cdp-choline can provide nice health benefits and an increase in focus.

Assuming 300mg aegeline and 100mg citocholine per cap, we're looking at about 3 caps daily for most users. Hence why I'm asking if there are some more trials being run of aegeline (which the IC release seemed to insinuate).

Thanks!

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
USP, are you in the process of conducting more trials? The existing data supports about an 800mg daily dose of aegeline for most users (for significant b3-mediated activity), and CDP-Choline is best used at 500mg-1g daily. However, since this isn't a dedicated nootropic product, doses of ~300mg cdp-choline can provide nice health benefits and an increase in focus.

Assuming 300mg aegeline and 100mg citocholine per cap, we're looking at about 3 caps daily for most users. Hence why I'm asking if there are some more trials being run of aegeline (which the IC release seemed to insinuate).

Thanks!
mr.cooper69,

I stay behind-the-scenes here for the most part, and have come to respect and value your thoughts and views. I was waiting for you to chime in on the ingredients for versa-1 as part of the evaluation of a possible purchase. Will stay tuned for further discussion and extend a thanks for your contributions.

domore

Awards

Thanks!
If Coop buys, then I buy. If not, well, then I don't.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Coop buys, then I buy. If not, well, then I don't.
3 caps a day.. we would need 6 bottles of versa-1 for an 8 week run...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, so much for the one cap-a-day.
Ya which sucks cause I was really looking forward to running two bottles for an 8 week run with prime and compound 20. Already gonna cost a pretty penny for 3 bottles of prime and 2 bottles of compound 20.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After all the evidence shown in beta-testers.....
Oh don't worry I'm still gonna stack versa-1 with prime and compound 20. Might run 2 caps a day though with versa-1.

Reading all the logs got me very interested and excited about versa-1 and I still am :D

And the IC deal is just too good to not get in on.

Finally got it ordered. Thanks usp for this incredible deal!! I hope everyone gets in on it.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Isnt aegeline in the new version of oxyelite pro , guess I do not understand the big deal of this product .. Yet the alpha testers seemed to really like it..

I did find this http://www.banlab.com/hearbs_details_popup.php?hear*****23

Aegle marmelos (alkaloidal-amide, Aegeline 2) lowered blood glucose levels by 12.9% and 16.9% at 5 and 24h, respectively, in sucrose challenged streptozotocin induced diabetic rats model at the dose of 100mg/kg body weight. Aegeline 2 has also significantly decreased the plasma triglyceride (Tg) level by 55% (P<0.001), total cholesterol (TC) by 24% (P<0.05) and free fatty acids (FFA) by 24%, accompanied with increase in HDL-C by 28% and HDL-C/TC ratio by 66% in dyslipidemic hamster model at the dose of 50 mg/kg body weight. The compound 2 might be a beta(3)-AR agonist[SUP]13[/SUP].