TTA-500 -->Discontinued! Stock up!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found out, we've discontinued our TTA-500 :eek: :eek:....so if you like it and see it available online, I'd suggest stockin up!!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better find some while you can, TTA-500 works too well! Hence its disappearance...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap on a cracker :rasp:

Gotta stock up I guess ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have 2 full bottles...yippe

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Have 2 full bottles...yippe
That's not enough if you really like it. Big Pharma has it in their sights and it's gonna get real hard to get in the future.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not enough if you really like it. Big Pharma has it in their sights and it's gonna get real hard to get in the future.
I have always hated Big Pharma :aargh:

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
That is a very accurate depection of what really goes on. I have no idea how most of the general public blindly believes that the FDA is looking out for the publics best interest.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is what happens when you have all of the ex-execs from Big Pharma running the FDA and vis versa. It is a corrupt system that definitely does not have our best interests at heart. The medical community buys into it too, I argue with family who are in it all the time and they think it is gospel. Little do they know...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a very accurate depection of what really goes on. I have no idea how most of the general public blindly believes that the FDA is looking out for the publics best interest.
I couldn't agree with you more!
This is what happens when you have all of the ex-execs from Big Pharma running the FDA and vis versa. It is a corrupt system that definitely does not have our best interests at heart. The medical community buys into it too, I argue with family who are in it all the time and they think it is gospel. Little do they know...
Yeah, little do they know :(

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a shame stuff was awesome

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
knew this was coming,which is why I kept a bottle for safe keeping.using it in my prep in a month

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
knew this was coming,which is why I kept a bottle for safe keeping.using it in my prep in a month
stock up on one of the most effective fat loss aids folks/

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
what's funny,is I have even bulked on it and did very well! was bigger AND leaner. which is one of the reasons it will be gone and none of us can use again.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
what's funny,is I have even bulked on it and did very well! was bigger AND leaner. which is one of the reasons it will be gone and none of us can use again.
I know what you mean, I've primarily run it during bulks and it's gone phenomenally well.

I've been keeping an eye out for any sales, I have every intention of scooping up a ton more bottles before its completely gone.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
what's their excuse though, don't they usually need to make up a reason?

just made an order today, picking some up will have to wait till next week

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
what's their excuse though, don't they usually need to make up a reason?

just made an order today, picking some up will have to wait till next week
Do you think they really need a reason? And if they gave you a reason, do you think it would be the true one?

The bottom line is that the pharmaceutical industry spends sh*tloads of money by throwing it at the government so they get given some ability to do whatever they want. Lobbyists and corrupt politicians who receive kickbacks are the problem with this country. And the longer it continues, the worse it will get.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think they do need a reason, but no.. my guess would be that it likely isn't true or isn't reason enough to take it off the shelf. I don't disagree with your statement tho

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think they do need a reason, but no.. my guess would be that it likely isn't true or isn't reason enough to take it off the shelf. I don't disagree with your statement tho
It's simple. It comes down to one thing: MONEY

If it were up to the FDA, everything you eat, drink, and supplement would be regulated. Because that way, they are sure to get their cut.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, I've primarily run it during bulks and it's gone phenomenally well.

I've been keeping an eye out for any sales, I have every intention of scooping up a ton more bottles before its completely gone.

that's awesome to hear bro! I thought I was really the only one,it is such a well kept secret.Of course the reason it works well on a bulk is because it is downright awesome for a cut and what it is intended for.

this is exactly what I took for 2 months.... SNS tta,alcar and agmatine along with fish oil and a multi and I remember gaining almost 6 lbs of really solid muscle.

for anyone that has not used this stuff,it really is special!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big pharma want it for themselves.
what they want they get. I am gonna try to add a few more bottles to my collection.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have any proof or a link that the fda is banning TTA?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im thinkin of pickin up a bottle or 2 for my next SD cycle to help with fat control, how should this be dosed?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
im thinkin of pickin up a bottle or 2 for my next SD cycle to help with fat control, how should this be dosed?
I would recommend dosing at 1g per day. That is the dose that most people find to be highly effective.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thought this was being discontinued?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Ordered a couple of bottles of it several months ago and kind of thought it would have been sold out by now.

It is, what makes you think otherwise?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered a couple of bottles of it several months ago and kind of thought it would have been sold out by now.
I'm unaware of the stock numbers retailers have, but I'm pretty sure nothing new is being produced.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Nothing new is being produced. Whatever is left is it, and when it's gone, it's gone. Better to order early and be safe than try to grab a few at the last minute and be sorry.

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
Not to bump an old thread but if new bottles are not being produced, and TTA is still being sold, would I be getting close to expired product then if I order right now?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Not to bump an old thread but if new bottles are not being produced, and TTA is still being sold, would I be getting close to expired product then if I order right now?
I believe the expiration date on the last lot is 2015.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So 11 months from original post and its still being sold...I'm confused..and obviously big pharma has done nothing

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I would recommend dosing at 1g per day. That is the dose that most people find to be highly effective.

For those of us that are slow, how many caps per day is 1g?? Four caps?? I just started running TTA-500 along w/ afew other SNS product's.

Thanks!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of us that are slow, how many caps per day is 1g?? Four caps?? I just started running TTA-500 along w/ afew other SNS product's.

Thanks!
1 gram a day would be twoncaps of sns tta.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
So 11 months from original post and its still being sold...I'm confused..and obviously big pharma has done nothing
right? i was wondering the same thing as i posted earlier in the year

still no link to FDA banning TTA?

Think the reps were putting in a little too much work with the b.s.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right? i was wondering the same thing as i posted earlier in the year

still no link to FDA banning TTA?

Think the reps were putting in a little too much work with the b.s.
SNS is no longer producing it, just because it's still in stock at some retailers, doesn't mean that we are pumping out new product and trying to put a spin on things.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS is no longer producing it, just because it's still in stock at some retailers, doesn't mean that we are pumping out new product and trying to put a spin on things.
but then it wouldn't be a conspiracy! :eek:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone has some bottles of SNS TTA-500 they want to ship to me please PM me with your Paypal address and a price.

Shipping from NP is crazily expensive.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone has some bottles of SNS TTA-500 they want to ship to me please PM me with your Paypal address and a price.Shipping from NP is crazily expensive.
$100 per bottle, but for you I'll strike a deal, $10 per bottle and then just throw in $90 per bottle for shipping.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
If anyone has some bottles of SNS TTA-500 they want to ship to me please PM me with your Paypal address and a price.

Shipping from NP is crazily expensive.

Does it have to be an unopened bottle?!? :33::biglaugh:

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
what are you talking about, you guys spined the hell out of it.. just go back and read the thread.. Big Bad Pharma is gonna take your TTA away.. HURRY QUICK buY As Many AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a year ago

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
whatever though, i know most reps and even people asked to try a new product for free and give a review are never really be true. SNS reps in here just took it to a-whole-nother level is all. Its pretty clear.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
whatever though, i know most reps and even people asked to try a new product for free and give a review are never really be true. SNS reps in here just took it to a-whole-nother level is all. Its pretty clear.

I'm not a rep, but I just completed a log for Lecheek and the product's rocked, therefore I was honest about it. I just started an SNS log and the same goes for them, so they better be good!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1. How would SNS profit from promoting a product we no longer produce? All stock is gone.

2. TTA has trials demonstrating efficacy in humans.

Clearly, SNS reps are just shoving this product down people's throats, and the feedback is all skewed because people were given the product for free. Nevermind that we no longer produce it and can thus no longer profit from it. Nevermind that the science demonstrates that it's an effective anti-hyperlipidemic agent.