TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
If I get the type of results you got from it I will be doing the exact same thing. I'm already planning on getting the oral+topical version when PA releases that.

This seems to be one of the very rare supplement home runs and I have no problems paying for a product that works.
A home run for sure, all positive reviews, a supplement rarity for sure. I've been working out off and on since the early 80's. I cannot tell you the countless dollars spent on stuff that was about as efficacious as sand.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I think it's safe for anyone to say that if they see hhalf the results you got they will add it as a staple. And honestly half the results forme (just on the opposite end) would be just fine since I will be using half the dose. It should be at my place but I must fly across the country to get there. Luckily I stole the rest of my girlfriends 7-spray to use inthe meantime bahaha
Hope she doesn't hold a grudge, your bottle of UR-Spray may be in use before you get home lol

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Nice results so far truthornothin !! It hasn´t been clear for me: how many bottles did you bought and run so far ? Are you planning in running the UR Spray in long term or cycle it ? keep shreddinggggggg

RD929

Awards
Hope she doesn't hold a grudge, your bottle of UR-Spray may be in use before you get home lol
Hahah mine was still intact when I got home. I filled in the lettering of mine with red sharpie so we know the difference.

How long are you planning on running this log, anyways?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
What's the score with the oral+spray? Is the idea to use the spray at the normal 50 spray dosage and then add in a few caps as well? I didn't think the caps had that good bioavailability and that was why the spray was released.

Good log by the way, it's convinced me to make the plunge even though the spray in the UK is very expensive.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Nice results so far truthornothin !! It hasn´t been clear for me: how many bottles did you bought and run so far ? Are you planning in running the UR Spray in long term or cycle it ? keep shreddinggggggg
almost done with 2 and getting ready to start on 3 Ur spray is going to be a permanent part of the arsenal, no reason to cycle it save finances

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hahah mine was still intact when I got home. I filled in the lettering of mine with red sharpie so we know the difference.

How long are you planning on running this log, anyways?
Glad it was waiting on you lol, I was going to keep it to a month, but may run it through when the Tablets come out. Probably will do that as long as there is interest

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
What's the score with the oral+spray? Is the idea to use the spray at the normal 50 spray dosage and then add in a few caps as well? I didn't think the caps had that good bioavailability and that was why the spray was released.

Good log by the way, it's convinced me to make the plunge even though the spray in the UK is very expensive.
50 sprays per application 2 applications per day is how I am using it. The skin has a limit of how much it can absorb. The idea behind the tablets is to allow you to circumvent this fact. You absorb as much as you can externally and then also use an oral version increasing the total amount your body can absorb. The oral version works great if used as directed, the new oral version is the same enhanced product as in the spray it has a much greater bio availability

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's missed Update

Sorry I missed yesterday's update, I had pressing matters elsewhere. My supplementation and macros were the same and it was my workout day off.

Observations:

I really smashed my legs last workout, they are sore in a good way. Took most exercises to a stretch position and am feeling it now. Tonight is pecs, delts and tris. I haope my wheels are through aching by tomorrow when it is time to smash legs again. Ur spray is still inducing some amazingly deep sleep. Like a baby. More this afternoon

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

RD929

Awards
50 sprays per application 2 applications per day is how I am using it. The skin has a limit of how much it can absorb. The idea behind the tablets is to allow you to circumvent this fact. You absorb as much as you can externally and then also use an oral version increasing the total amount your body can absorb. The oral version works great if used as directed, the new oral version is the same enhanced product as in the spray it has a much greater bio availability
I forget, PA said it will only be sold as a stack with the spray? If not, are you going to run the tabs alone to assess how it compares after 1 month? It'll def be interesting to see how much better, if any, the tabs yield in bioavailability.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today is my first day of week 3 using UR Spray. I really have not noticed any change in body composition whatsoever so far. However, strength has started to increase by about an additional 4 reps per excersise which is great and I feel slightly fuller. Hopefully the body comp changes will come soon. So far this seems good for strength and a kind of pumped look but 7spray was way more effective for fat loss.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I forget, PA said it will only be sold as a stack with the spray? If not, are you going to run the tabs alone to assess how it compares after 1 month? It'll def be interesting to see how much better, if any, the tabs yield in bioavailability.
correct and if I add it it will be on top of the spray as reccommended. I am sure it would work as a standalone but the intent here is to circumvent the inherent dosage limitations of a spray.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Today is my first day of week 3 using UR Spray. I really have not noticed any change in body composition whatsoever so far. However, strength has started to increase by about an additional 4 reps per excersise which is great and I feel slightly fuller. Hopefully the body comp changes will come soon. So far this seems good for strength and a kind of pumped look but 7spray was way more effective for fat loss.
So far you are the first to not notice rapid compositional changes. What does your dosing schedule look like, how much and when?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far you are the first to not notice rapid compositional changes. What does your dosing schedule look like, how much and when?
I spray enough to cover my neck, upper shoulders/pecs, inside of my arms, top of hands, behind my ears, inner thighs, back of knees, top of feet, and my junk post shower am and pm. I try to cover those areas rather than count sprays as I believe thats what PA said to focus on. I still have maybe a little less than a 1/4th of my first bottle left after 2 weeks so maybe I am not spraying enough? The same thing happened with 7 spray. A bottle lasted me a lot longer than it should have but I had already seen significant changes by week 3 on that. I just figured maybe it was going to take longer to notice anything but I really have nothing to report as far as fat loss and diet has been good.

Thats not to say it isnt doing anything it has increased strength more than I imagined it would which is awesome (added 4 reps to bent rows, 4 to krok rows, and 5 to Tbar within the past week) and I am getting really good pumps. However, I am disappointed to have not seen any body comp changes

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I heard it was still out there and serve the purpose intended. I have considered the calcium issue but I eat a ton of cheese, so I think I am getting plenty. Thanks for the article it was interesting
Sorry bro, it's been hectic for my family situation lately, so I haven't been around much...

Ok, so I had thought of electrolyes as sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. This article (prepend www to this:
.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/153188.php) says there's really a few more:

In our bodies, electrolytes include sodium (Na+), potassium (K+), calcium (Ca2+), bicarbonate (HCO3-, magnesium (Mg2+), chloride (C1-), hydrogen phosphate (HPO42-), and hydrogen carbonate (HCO3-).
and it goes on to discuss imbalances in some more detail.

I don't honestly know exactly what's in Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon that makes it so effective in preventing "pumps" on anabolics and cramping... I just know it works for me and anyone else I know that's used it.

I see some additional things (chloride ?, bicarbonate ?) in there beyond regular old sodium/potassium/magnesium/calcium that might be the factor in in it's success:

Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon

Serving Size:1 Scoop (5.9 g)
Servings Per Container: 100

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 750 mg
Riboflavin 750 mcg
Niacin 45 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyrodoxine HCl) 5 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg
Biotin 90 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
Magnesium (as gluconate) 2 mg
Zinc (as gluconate) 1 mg
Sodium 16 mg
Potassium (as chloride, bicarbonate, and bicarbonate) 330 mg

Poseidon Complex 4922 mg
Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Potassium Chloride, Inositol, Glutamine, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Niacin (B-3), Magnesium Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate (B-5), Zinc Gluconate, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride (B-6), TriMethlyGlycine (TMG), Methylcobalamin (B-12), Riboflavin (B-2), Folic Acid, Biotin (B-7)
*Daily Value Not Established

Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose

Poseidon Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop in 12-16 ounces of water or juice. Do not exceed 6 servings in a 24 hour period.
I may have mentioned before, they also have a nighttime version of it, but I wouldn't bother with it if I were you, I would just get the regular version and start dosing 3x/day. Good luck with it; I'll check back soon and see if it's helping you.

I wonder how many more posts involving you and Patrick picking things off of your balls I'll see when I check back in lol?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
a trainer i know that works with elite athletes will be testing the tabs. he will be able to gauge better than anyone what effect they have

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

what is ur diet like

RD929

Awards
I'll be interested to see your diet as well. How old are you and how long have you been seriously training? Because 4 reps extra on all lifts even for someone my age (24, lifting 9-10 years seriously) would be SICK considering its non hormonal.

Last edited:
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what is ur diet like
Diet varies somewhat from day to day but I try to get around 200 grams of protein, a good amount of healthy fats, and most of my carbs from vegetables and some fruit. Here is an example of my diet yesterday:

5 whole egg omelet with peppers, onions, tomatoes, cheddar cheese (1oz) and 3 strips of bacon, strawberries, Fish oil

Snack: 1 scoop trutein some almonds

Lunch: Large garden salad with vinegarette dressing, olive oil, chicken breast, fish oil

midday snack - 1/4 pound pattie of 100%grass fed beef with a fresh peach

Dinner: 1/2 pound pattie of 100% grass fed beef and a ton of asparagus, large sweet potato w/butter and cinnamon, fish oil

Before bed: 1 scoop trutein

My body seems to react better with more fats and fewer carbs.

I typically adjust calories depending on my workload that day. For example on workout days I may throw in a bit more food and some more carbs from sweet potatoes or fruit and such. Try to keep it pretty clean except with a few cheat meals here and there such as when I eat at my grandparents. I am pretty good with diet and have had great success with your other fatloss products such as 7 spray (contemplating buying truckloads of that stuff. One of my favorite supplements) and amp. Im not saying its a bad product the strength gains have been much greater than I ever anticipated it just hasnt had much of a recomp effect yet.

Im going to start applying more as it seems im not doing the full dosage since it looks like this bottle will last half a week or so longer than it was supposed to. Any other suggestions?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll be interested to see your diet as well. How old are you and how long have you been seriously training? Because 4 reps extra on all lifts even for someone my age (24, lifting 9-10 years seriously) would be SICK considering its non hormonal.
I am 25 with about 11 years of solid consistent training. I have always been very dedicated none of this lift for a few months and stop crap injured or not. Also, I have been competitively powerlifting for the last 4-5 years which is why I love the strength aspect. Its not beginner gains by any means I have to work my ass off to get stronger at this point.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I am only on day 4 and noticed an extra pump today. Granted, I was training back and bi's so we'll so how it continues

RD929

Awards
Diet varies somewhat from day to day but I try to get around 200 grams of protein, a good amount of healthy fats, and most of my carbs from vegetables and some fruit. Here is an example of my diet yesterday:

5 whole egg omelet with peppers, onions, tomatoes, cheddar cheese (1oz) and 3 strips of bacon, strawberries, Fish oil

Snack: 1 scoop trutein some almonds

Lunch: Large garden salad with vinegarette dressing, olive oil, chicken breast, fish oil

midday snack - 1/4 pound pattie of 100%grass fed beef with a fresh peach

Dinner: 1/2 pound pattie of 100% grass fed beef and a ton of asparagus, large sweet potato w/butter and cinnamon, fish oil

Before bed: 1 scoop trutein

My body seems to react better with more fats and fewer carbs.

I typically adjust calories depending on my workload that day. For example on workout days I may throw in a bit more food and some more carbs from sweet potatoes or fruit and such. Try to keep it pretty clean except with a few cheat meals here and there such as when I eat at my grandparents. I am pretty good with diet and have had great success with your other fatloss products such as 7 spray (contemplating buying truckloads of that stuff. One of my favorite supplements) and amp. Im not saying its a bad product the strength gains have been much greater than I ever anticipated it just hasnt had much of a recomp effect yet.
Im going to start applying more as it seems im not doing the full dosage since it looks like this bottle will last half a week or so longer than it was supposed to. Any other suggestions?

I am 25 with about 11 years of solid consistent training. I have always been very dedicated none of this lift for a few months and stop crap injured or not. Also, I have been competitively powerlifting for the last 4-5 years which is why I love the strength aspect. Its not beginner gains by any means I have to work my ass off to get stronger at this point.
By no means was I trying to say they were beginner gains, but I asked how long you've been training because since you have been training a while, an extra 4 reps on those exercises is pretty substantial is it not? PA said himself the change can be hard to see compared to other things since it is not really measured in the scale. Have you been taking quantitative measurements to keep track, or just going by the mirror? We all know it can be a little harder to see visual progress when we are the ones who see ourselves every day. I would up the protein? In my opinion you should get at least 305g protein a day? That would put you at 1.5g per lb/bodyweight.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

By no means was I trying to say they were beginner gains, but I asked how long you've been training because since you have been training a while, an extra 4 reps on those exercises is pretty substantial is it not? PA said himself the change can be hard to see compared to other things since it is not really measured in the scale. Have you been taking quantitative measurements to keep track, or just going by the mirror? We all know it can be a little harder to see visual progress when we are the ones who see ourselves every day. I would up the protein? In my opinion you should get at least 305g protein a day? That would put you at 1.5g per lb/bodyweight.

No I understand I was just trying to emphasize how great the strength gains have been. I just didn't want people to brush off the significance of gaining an additional 4 reps to each exercise by thinking it was beginner gains.

Scale is the same as well as waist measurement. Measured same time each morning and its pretty unchanged.

Don't get me wrong I am very happy with the strength gains and the pumps are great (I got one a few min ago just from brushing my teeth). I feel fuller throughout the day. I haven't been able to lift in the past few days due to some family and work stuff but im excited and curious to see what my strength is like tomorrow. So I love the strength and muscle fullness, but I just have not noticed the recomp effect that its known for. That aspect of it may take longer to kick in for me who knows its still early.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have played with protein intakes up to 2 grams/lb of bodyweight without any additional benefits over 1 gram/lb of bodyweight that I noticed. I might try it again though and see if it helps.

I will keep yall updated on any changes in body recomp, strength, fullness, etc.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
No I understand I was just trying to emphasize how great the strength gains have been. I just didn't want people to brush off the significance of gaining an additional 4 reps to each exercise by thinking it was beginner gains.

Scale is the same as well as waist measurement. Measured same time each morning and its pretty unchanged.

Don't get me wrong I am very happy with the strength gains and the pumps are great (I got one a few min ago just from brushing my teeth). I feel fuller throughout the day. I haven't been able to lift in the past few days due to some family and work stuff but im excited and curious to see what my strength is like tomorrow. So I love the strength and muscle fullness, but I just have not noticed the recomp effect that its known for. That aspect of it may take longer to kick in for me who knows its still early.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have played with protein intakes up to 2 grams/lb of bodyweight without any additional benefits over 1 gram/lb of bodyweight that I noticed. I might try it again though and see if it helps.

I will keep yall updated on any changes in body recomp, strength, fullness, etc.
Sorry for the delayed responses. I got home from the gym last nite and could not get on AM at all was able to post on other forums but AM was down.

I wonder what your BF% was to start with. I do know the higher percentage you have initially the longer it will take changes to be visibly apparent. For example it it only takes a 1% decrease to show your abs vs a 5% then the person with 1% to go will notice changes a lot faster, even though it was the same percentage change

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, it's been hectic for my family situation lately, so I haven't been around much...

Ok, so I had thought of electrolyes as sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. This article (prepend www to this:
.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/153188.php) says there's really a few more:

and it goes on to discuss imbalances in some more detail.

I don't honestly know exactly what's in Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon that makes it so effective in preventing "pumps" on anabolics and cramping... I just know it works for me and anyone else I know that's used it.

I see some additional things (chloride ?, bicarbonate ?) in there beyond regular old sodium/potassium/magnesium/calcium that might be the factor in in it's success:

I may have mentioned before, they also have a nighttime version of it, but I wouldn't bother with it if I were you, I would just get the regular version and start dosing 3x/day. Good luck with it; I'll check back soon and see if it's helping you.

I wonder how many more posts involving you and Patrick picking things off of your balls I'll see when I check back in lol?
Ticks and chiggers, your testicle's worst enemies lol. Won't be able to order the Poseidon until Monday, I am not on any androgens, its just the damn cramping I've had since I was a teen. Thanks and I'll let you know

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I am only on day 4 and noticed an extra pump today. Granted, I was training back and bi's so we'll so how it continues
So what you are saying is....this on doesn't suck? lol Keep us posted on your progress. See if your sleep patterns change. I am sleeping much more soundly wondering if its a fluke or a common effect

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Will post yesterday's and todays update tonight, as I said before I could not get on AM last night. Will post up this evening

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Update for 6/28/2012

Supplementation:
UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2
Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Citrulline Malate
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine
Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info
Diet :
Breakfast:
4 whole egg omelet
1 oz cheddar Cheese
3 oz sausage
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream
Meal 2:
8 oz of 80/20 ground beef
2 tbsp mayo
1 oz cheddar cheese
Meal:3
8oz 80/20ground beef
2 tbsp mayo
1 oz cheddar cheese
2 pickles
Meal 4:
4 egg omelette
1 oz provolone cheese

Meal 5:
6 oz Pork chop
2 tbsp natty peanut butter
1 tbsb siracha
1tbsp soy sauce
1tbsp lime juice(think Satay)
small salad

Snack
3 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre Workout:
White Flood
Clearshot

Intra workout
1 1/2 serving Purple Wraath
Workout:
Chest Shoulders and Tri's
Chest:

Incline DB Presses: 65 x 15 x 1, 75 x 15 x 1, 95 x 12 x 1, 100 x 8 x 1, 110 x 3 x 1, 100x4x6

Incline Plate Loaded Bench Machine: 3 45's an a 10 on each side x 8 x 5

Free Motion Cable Cable Unilateral Cable bench: 140x 10 x 1 150x8x2 160x6x 2

Shoulders:
Over head DB presses: 65x12x 1, 70x10x4,

DB Side laterals :35 x 10 x5

Tri's:

Push Downs: 105lb stack + 20lbs Auxillary weight 5x12, 105lb stack 10lbs auxillary weight( elbows a little tweaky for all the heavy tri work of the last few workouts)

Dip Machine: 275 x12x 1, 300lb stack x 6x5

Observations: It is annoying when I cannot get on AM to make my update. Had a great workout was all fired up about it and got home and nada, google chrome could not find the website. Tried another browser and same thing. Oh well better late than never. I did have a great workout. No pr's my elbows are a tad sore but the way I have been pushing on pushdowns its no surprise to me. Actually I am surprised they are not killing me. Ur-Spray is evidently a potent anti inflamatory, as I have barely had to use my Joint force as of late. I had a killer pump even in my bi's again no carbs to speak of at all. Not normal but in a really good way. Only moderate cramping last night but I really loaded up on the potassium magnesium and calcium. Perhaps I just need more electrolytes than most. I drink a lot of fluids perhaps I am diluting the electrolytes too much. Every body is different.
I worked out with my gf, we usually do our own thing, I think I actually moved at a faster clip doing so. She is quick on the plate changes and pushes hard so she is motivational to work out with. I ususally workout sans partner.

Everything is feeling great, legs are still sore and its leg day. But knees, shoulders and except for a mild tweak elbows are the best in 10 years at least. Oh and I am up another pound to 207 from my loss over my trip. That's a good thing. Update tonite on legs should be on time but its Friday and nobody ever chimes in on Friday's posts anyway lol

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delayed responses. I got home from the gym last nite and could not get on AM at all was able to post on other forums but AM was down.

I wonder what your BF% was to start with. I do know the higher percentage you have initially the longer it will take changes to be visibly apparent. For example it it only takes a 1% decrease to show your abs vs a 5% then the person with 1% to go will notice changes a lot faster, even though it was the same percentage change

exactly what i was thinkin

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
exactly what i was thinkin
Great minds think alike lol Yes when he said powerlifter they tend(though not always) run a little higher in the BF% and its just going to take a little longer for visible results. The 4 extra reps is in line with what I've experienced so far, actual strength increase while dropping weight....as I said earlier, it has always been the converse with me. Weight loss equalled immediate strength loss. Not so here

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great minds think alike lol Yes when he said powerlifter they tend(though not always) run a little higher in the BF% and its just going to take a little longer for visible results. The 4 extra reps is in line with what I've experienced so far, actual strength increase while dropping weight....as I said earlier, it has always been the converse with me. Weight loss equalled immediate strength loss. Not so here
To be completely honest I am not exactly sure what my body fat % is I have never done an accurate measurement of it. Im not as lean as I sometimes am but still pretty decent. My abs are pretty clearly visible but by no means razor sharp. Id say slightly higher than where you were in your beginning pics. I have visible shoulder and chest striations but I tend to hold more bf in my stomach area than anywhere else.

On a side note I have been spraying more and I did look slightly leaner this morning so maybe it is starting to kick in. I also woke up completely pumped. Had to do a double take in the mirror haha

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
To be completely honest I am not exactly sure what my body fat % is I have never done an accurate measurement of it. Im not as lean as I sometimes am but still pretty decent. My abs are pretty clearly visible but by no means razor sharp. Id say slightly higher than where you were in your beginning pics. I have visible shoulder and chest striations but I tend to hold more bf in my stomach area than anywhere else.

On a side note I have been spraying more and I did look slightly leaner this morning so maybe it is starting to kick in. I also woke up completely pumped. Had to do a double take in the mirror haha
I also hold fat in the middle especially lower middle and love handles, my freaking head will be so lean you can see striations when I chew before my love handles ever disappear completely lol, its kind of grusome. The pumps are great, never had pumps with no carbs, will start adding in carbs after the 4th actually huge cheat planned for the 4th and I am curious to see the pumps then.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also hold fat in the middle especially lower middle and love handles, my freaking head will be so lean you can see striations when I chew before my love handles ever disappear completely lol, its kind of grusome. The pumps are great, never had pumps with no carbs, will start adding in carbs after the 4th actually huge cheat planned for the 4th and I am curious to see the pumps then.
Haha that is exactly how I am. I can have a gut but my arms, chest, and shoulders will look like slabs of solid granite

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So what you are saying is....this one doesn't suck? lol Keep us posted on your progress. See if your sleep patterns change. I am sleeping much more soundly wondering if its a fluke or a common effect
Undecided on suckage :D. Don't know how much I'll be able to comment on sleep. Got an almost 1 year old that isn't sleeping well. If it can help me sleep through that it is the holy grail lol.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

i was gonna suggest u up the dose

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/29/2012's update

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
6 Scrambled eggs
3 ounces pork sausage cooked weight
2 oz Cheddar cheese
6 cups coffee
1/4 cup

Meal 2:
8 oz 80/20 ground beef
2 tblsp mayo
1 oz cheddar cheese

8 oz 80/20 ground beef
2 tblsp mayo
1 oz provolone cheese

Meal 4:

3 hardboiled eggs
2Tblsp's Mayo
Meal 5:

Meal 5:
8 Oz 8/20 ground beef
2 oz spring greens
2 tbsp blue cheese dressing

Snack:

2 hardboiled eggs

1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Preworkout: Clearshot 30ml
White Flood 1 serving

Work out:

Legs:

Squats:
135x20x1 warm up 225x20x1, 275 x 15 x 1 315x10x1 365 x 2 x 4 315x8x2, 315x6x3

Leg Extensions: 145x20x1, 165x20x3, 170x15x2, 185 x 12 x 1 200x6x 2, 220x6x2

Hoist Leg Curls: 110x12x2, 120x10x2, 130x8x5

Standing Calf Raises: 380x12x3, 400x6x3

Seated Calf Raises 110x3x12

Ab's:

Roman Chair:

2 sets of as many slow controlled reps as I could do.
Ab Coaster: same as above

Observations:

Didn't do as much volume as last leg workout as legs were still sore. It was my intent to stay at 315, but I felt strong so went for the 365 reps. I am long legged and those kill me. My glutes are very sore this morning. My calves are finally starting to grow, I actually notice in the mirror yesterday. It is my most lagging muscle group, any progress there makes me happy. I dosed up on potassium and magnesium prior to my workout and only a minor leg cramp in the hamstrings, considering I did extra volume and it was very minor its a big improvement

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Undecided on suckage :D. Don't know how much I'll be able to comment on sleep. Got an almost 1 year old that isn't sleeping well. If it can help me sleep through that it is the holy grail lol.
Hope it helps mine slept through the night the first day home and ever after, I was lucky

RD929

Awards
the sleep on Ur spray is indeed awesome. Maybe a little too good. Girlfriend is basically having dreams she thought actually happened and convinced they were real, like me waking her up in the middle of the night. Maybe I actually did but my sleep is so deep that I don't remember, since I'm taking Ur Spray as well...either way, sweet.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
the sleep on Ur spray is indeed awesome. Maybe a little too good. Girlfriend is basically having dreams she thought actually happened and convinced they were real, like me waking her up in the middle of the night. Maybe I actually did but my sleep is so deep that I don't remember, since I'm taking Ur Spray as well...either way, sweet.
Yes the sleep is very deep. I have to set an extra alarm I sleep so deeply.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
7/01/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
4egg Omelete
1 oz muensterCheese.
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
8oz 80/20 ground beef
4 strips thick cut bacon
2oz pepper jack cheese

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:
6 hard boiled eggs
tbsp Mayonaise

Meal 5:
10oz turkey burger with cheese

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre-Workout

White Flood
1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:
Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x12, 2x8, 2x6
Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x3
T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 3
Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x5

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12 2x80x8
Hoist Seated cable bicep curl machine 80 x 12 x 3

Observations:

Today's workout was outstanding. Chins felt easy, floated up to the bar so slow and controlled. Nice lat pump. All my usual weights were light. didn't go for any pr's as forearm still tweaky. Bicep workout also good. Last two sets did negatives on the last three reps. Very, very slow, very good pump veins bulging everywhere. Was sweating like a horse and enjoying every second of it. I am seeing extra definition in my arms and delts will try to get another set of pics up before the Fourth as I intend to totally pig out and eat whatever the hell I want. :) gotta get the pics in before that lol

RD929

Awards
Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
4egg Omelete
1 oz muensterCheese.
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
8oz 80/20 ground beef
4 strips thick cut bacon
2oz pepper jack cheese

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:
6 hard boiled eggs
tbsp Mayonaise

Meal 5:
10oz turkey burger with cheese

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre-Workout

White Flood
1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:
Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x12, 2x8, 2x6
Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x3
T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 3
Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x5

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12 2x80x8
Hoist Seated cable bicep curl machine 80 x 12 x 3

Observations:

Today's workout was outstanding. Chins felt easy, floated up to the bar so slow and controlled. Nice lat pump. All my usual weights were light. didn't go for any pr's as forearm still tweaky. Bicep workout also good. Last two sets did negatives on the last three reps. Very, very slow, very good pump veins bulging everywhere. Was sweating like a horse and enjoying every second of it. I am seeing extra definition in my arms and delts will try to get another set of pics up before the Fourth as I intend to totally pig out and eat whatever the hell I want. :) gotta get the pics in before that lol
I know this community is pretty much anti-Crossfit, but have you ever gone to Mobility WOD? Kelly Starrett is a DPT and quite a good one. He posted a video every day for a year straight on how athletes can self-mobilize and self-rehabilitate with some interesting and new techniques and exercises for better performance and basically ungunking and unsticking tissues and whatnot. It's pretty awesome, he has a few on forearms. I would definitely check it out.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I know this community is pretty much anti-Crossfit, but have you ever gone to Mobility WOD? Kelly Starrett is a DPT and quite a good one. He posted a video every day for a year straight on how athletes can self-mobilize and self-rehabilitate with some interesting and new techniques and exercises for better performance and basically ungunking and unsticking tissues and whatnot. It's pretty awesome, he has a few on forearms. I would definitely check it out.
I may have to give it a look, thanks

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hate to keep hijacking your thread but just a few quick observations over the past few days. Either it needed time to start working or the increased dosage is what I needed but either way this stuff seems to have started working. Nothing crazy but def a difference. This weekend I worked Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 a.m. the next day between my two jobs. I drank a bit friday night (bartending), slept four hours and headed to the lake Saturday where I drank beer and rum most of the day and ate like crap, and then maybe got an additional 5 hours of sleep saturday night. I was also a little off on my dosage times and not applying after a shower etc.

Even with all that I feel like I got a bit leaner which is very surprising. Made it to the gym Sunday afternoon after all of that and still managed a decent workout. I matched an old pr of 150x8 dumbell rows with no straps which is impressive because I have not touched a dumbell over 100 in 6 months since my new gym doesnt have them. Starting to be very happy with this product

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I hate to keep hijacking your thread but just a few quick observations over the past few days. Either it needed time to start working or the increased dosage is what I needed but either way this stuff seems to have started working. Nothing crazy but def a difference. This weekend I worked Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 a.m. the next day between my two jobs. I drank a bit friday night (bartending), slept four hours and headed to the lake Saturday where I drank beer and rum most of the day and ate like crap, and then maybe got an additional 5 hours of sleep saturday night. I was also a little off on my dosage times and not applying after a shower etc.

Even with all that I feel like I got a bit leaner which is very surprising. Made it to the gym Sunday afternoon after all of that and still managed a decent workout. I matched an old pr of 150x8 dumbell rows with no straps which is impressive because I have not touched a dumbell over 100 in 6 months since my new gym doesnt have them. Starting to be very happy with this product
Just for future reference and for anyone else out there also using Ur Spray. I do not consider sharing your personal experiences with Ur- Spray a hijack. Like my prior log I prefer it to be an information sharing resource with my log attatched to it. So all of you feel free to post any results or experiences on Ur-spray for discussion.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just for future reference and for anyone else out there also using Ur Spray. I do not consider sharing your personal experiences with Ur- Spray a hijack. Like my prior log I prefer it to be an information sharing resource with my log attatched to it. So all of you feel free to post any results or experiences on Ur-spray for discussion.
Good to know. I wanted to post it here since people could see my previous posts and that I have started to notice body recomp effects afterall. I think the UR spray/pill combo stacked with 7-spray would be one hell of a stack. Maybe we can even get the new Testforce 3. I can dream

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CAT what did you up your dosage to?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CAT what did you up your dosage to?
I do not really count sprays but instead focus on covering the inside of my arms, neck/traps, uppershoulders/pecs, inside of thighs, tops of hands/feet, and my junk. However one bottle has lasted 3 weeks when it is only supposed to last 2 so about 4 days ago I began spraying a few additional sprays to each area mentioned as well as my torso and the thin skinned part of my hipflexor area. It seems to be paying off.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not really count sprays but instead focus on covering the inside of my arms, neck/traps, uppershoulders/pecs, inside of thighs, tops of hands/feet, and my junk. However one bottle has lasted 3 weeks when it is only supposed to last 2 so about 4 days ago I began spraying a few additional sprays to each area mentioned as well as my torso and the thin skinned part of my hipflexor area. It seems to be paying off.
I see. Just trying to get a feel for how people dose it. I'm considering applying it three times a day (upon waking, post workout shower, right before bed) at around 25 sprays a shot. I have two bottles so I'm not real concerned about going through it super fast. I'm just eager to try it!