Will topical finasteride spray halt hair loss on epi-Andro cycle ?

Jesskosh1

Awards
So, I’m ridiculously stupid . I’m 35, had the most insanely thick head of hair until 18 months ago. I used Andro back in high school and while playing football in college so I thought I was a pro hormone expert, well about 18 months ago I decided to dive back in, I did a cycle of Superdrol for 30 days no hair loss, insane gains . I said **** it after a week I did 30 more days, got jacked and shredded, then I stopped for 90 days no PCT, I didn’t start shedding until after my cycles but I definitely lost a ton of hair, some grew back . Then back in January I did 3 weeks of just 1-Andro and 4-Andro, was seeing gains but not the best , so I stepped it up for 2 more weeks with Halodrol , again no hair loss on cycle , but hair loss in same spot on head . I didn’t get to do a fucking PCT this time because I got arrested and spent 23 days in jail . I have no shedding at all since , and started topical finasteride and minoxidil . I just received Sustanon 250 from high tech pharmaceuticals and was about to start my “summer stack” but I noticed it has 3-Beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androd tan-17-one in it !? This is pretty much the same as epiandro !? Will topical finasteride Stop this shedding ? Or is it possible because I didn’t do a PCT that is why I lost my hair ? I’m new here guys , sorry post is so long .

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're not going to like my comment but if you ran Superdrol for 90 days and on top of that, not doing a PCT tells me you have no business running gear. Any bloodwork done on any of your cycles? I'm going to guess no. Finasteride reduces DHT and Epiandro converts to DHT. Seems like they would just cancel each other out to me. I'm no expert of Finasteride though I've only heard horrible things about it. If you are going to continue with your reckless gear cycles just shave your head and wear a hat brother.