Trouble Sleeping? Not recovery enough? SNS CAN HELP!

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
I'm in! Sleep quality is suffering from additional stress with new living and work arrangements. Id love to get a good night's sleep, and will log the product.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's exactly how crappy my sleep is...
Would be interesting to see you track this with various sleep supps. Can't really exaggerate your results when the app is keeping track of it which would be nice for people to see.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Would be interesting to see you track this with various sleep supps. Can't really exaggerate your results when the app is keeping track of it which would be nice for people to see.
That's exactly why I posted my chart from last night.
Figured it would show SNS and Jiigzz I'm serious about logging this supp.
Several if not daily updates with charts included.
If picked I'll probably buy the app so I'd be able to go back and track the whole run instead of just the 5 days the free app stores.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Some of these dreams are nuts haha. Does anyone else get recurring dreams? I swear when I was at school, every holidays id dream about school. Couldnt catch a break

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of these dreams are nuts haha. Does anyone else get recurring dreams? I swear when I was at school, every holidays id dream about school. Couldnt catch a break
I just watched a show about time travel and its paradox.

Had the most confusing dream last night, like I can't even explain it it was that intricate. I know I'll have it again because I woke up and could almost swear I just did a time leap.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's exactly why I posted my chart from last night.
Figured it would show SNS and Jiigzz I'm serious about logging this supp.
Several if not daily updates with charts included.
If picked I'll probably buy the app so I'd be able to go back and track the whole run instead of just the 5 days the free app stores.
How does it know if you are awake?

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
How does it know if you are awake?
Through body movement, if it's one of those apps for your phone and not a high priced machine. Check it out, sleep for android. Or sleep for apple. Something like that.
I used it for the free trial and it said I woke up 3 a night, I don't snore, and I have very light sleep.
jiigzz, I'm very interested in this. This would be a better alternative to phenibut. Phenibut is horrible for more than 1 or 2 times a week. This I'd like to try a few nights a week.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Through body movement, if it's one of those apps for your phone and not a high priced machine. Check it out, sleep for android. Or sleep for apple. Something like that.
I used it for the free trial and it said I woke up 3 a night, I don't snore, and I have very light sleep.
jiigzz, I'm very interested in this. This would be a better alternative to phenibut. Phenibut is horrible for more than 1 or 2 times a week. This I'd like to try a few nights a week.
Yeah i've had one for a while but mine doens't tell me when I wake up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can not find one of these for my I phone,if any no knows the name of an app please let me know

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i've had one for a while but mine doens't tell me when I wake up.
What if I told you this world is dream and every time you wake up you are only waking up from a dream inside of that dream.

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
What if I told you this world is dream and every time you wake up you are only waking up from a dream inside of that dream.
tomorrow I'd like to wake up from this dream into another dream next to the college cheer leading squad.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow I'd like to wake up from this dream into another dream next to the college cheer leading squad.
Cheer squad of only horny gay men? Your dream will come true faster than you think. :D

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Now all you guys don't go jacking my logging idea. Lol

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna try out Sleep Analyzer. It's on the Google playou store.

wideguy1979

Awards
Scope I will be honest I am definitely using that application. Thanks for the awesome idea bro.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Those apps are good for understanding normal sleep patterns and wakefulness times. The saying "you need 8 hours of sleep a night" is outdated. Rather, getting quality sleep over quantity is preferred

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Yo ziigzz it's 2am, I should've fallen asleep at 9. I need this stuff! Even with my klonopin i still can't fall asleep. I'd really appreciate it and do your company a favor and run a detailed log! Pm me for shipping address bro.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo ziigzz it's 2am, I should've fallen asleep at 9. I need this stuff! Even with my klonopin i still can't fall asleep. I'd really appreciate it and do your company a favor and run a detailed log! Pm me for shipping address bro.
Dude shouldn't you be sleeping? I kid I kid.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Those apps are good for understanding normal sleep patterns and wakefulness times. The saying "you need 8 hours of sleep a night" is outdated. Rather, getting quality sleep over quantity is preferred
yes...but do you really need an app to tell you when you are getting enough quality sleep....to much dependence on gadgits these days, imo.

pretty soon you guys will rely on a app to tell you when you are hungry, lol.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ha! My craziest dream. Here's one that I can remember (any help with interpretation appreciated). I'm driving an air conditioner (the ones you put in a window). I open the side to look out and a giant lizard licked my face. Then I woke up! Wouldn't you :)

I don't sleep more then 2 hours at a time and wake up at the slightest sound. This is awful.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes...but do you really need an app to tell you when you are getting enough quality sleep....to much dependence on gadgits these days, imo.

Lol here we go!

I love it when T starts the tech rants lmao

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established

I knew my sleep was crap before the app but now I have a better idea of how bad it really is and these apps would clearly show if a supp is effecting the quality of your sleep better than just waking up and saying yeah I feel rested.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have an app telling when it time for Sex!!!! After Volume It Looks Like This Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now!Now! Now! Now! Now!Now! Now! Now! Now!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an app that tells me when to wake up, called an alarm!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish I could use that app but I'm always up before I need to be.
My alarm is set for 4:45 I bet it has not gone off 10 times in the last year. I am always up between 4 and 4:30............See I Need Some Sleeping Supplements !!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
My alarm is set for 4:45 I bet it has not gone off 10 times in the last year. I am always up between 4 and 4:30............See I Need Some Sleeping Supplements !!
I'm just glad my gym is in my garage and il able to use the time I should be sleeping for something else useful.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm just glad my gym is in my garage and il able to use the time I should be sleeping for something else useful.
Mine is in the basement...Garage might be better on leg day...steps are a killer !!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could use that app but I'm always up before I need to be.
I use to wake up exactly 1 minute before my alarm went off no matter when it was sent for. Was kinda cool but only lasted a little under a semester

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

No way haha. I was just stating there use. I just sleep lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Love the eagerness ;)

Im going to let this run a few more days just to see some more apps. Growth Factor XT is worth the wait

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol here we go!

I love it when T starts the tech rants lmao
they used 60's technology to walk on the moon....today they use technology to tell a person they aren't getting enough sleep...great caesar's ghost, if you don't now when you are not getting enough quality sleep then you need more help than a sleep app....some common sense here folks, please!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well thebigt, I think you are..................sorry app says I have to use the bathroom........I'll Be Back >>>

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well thebigt, I think you are..................sorry app says I have to use the bathroom........I'll Be Back >>>
i guess it's a good thing your app worked!!! might look into depends for a backup....

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
I installed the app Sleep Analyzer. Recorded my sleep. I actually got out of bed once. Then I had some nightmares. I was excited to see how funny the sleep data would be. Then it just said "this app has stopped working" lol POS

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gf said I kept waking up in my sleep last night. Don't remember at all lol. Need to power up that app but I don't think it works with 2 people in a bad.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gf said I kept waking up in my sleep last night. Don't remember at all lol. Need to power up that app but I don't think it works with 2 people in a bad.
I sleep better alone, I play a YouTube video of people gaming (the sound of typing soothes me for some reason) can't do that with the gf next to me

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah I play sports radio and put it on a timer. Sometimes do it when my gf stays over....she gets pissed lol

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Seems like the app I'm using is legit.
Took something that helps me sleep better and bam look at the results. Would like to see more deep sleep but any sleep is better than no sleep.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you watch the show Awake? Only lasted 1 season, but was really great...Cop loses his son, goes to bed, wakes up with his son alive and wife dead, then flips back to the other reality, never knows which is real...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you watch the show Awake? Only lasted 1 season, but was really great...Cop loses his son, goes to bed, wakes up with his son alive and wife dead, then flips back to the other reality, never knows which is real...
you should check out a flick called momento, one of the best i have seen...really cool flick, i highly recommend!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should check out a flick called momento, one of the best i have seen...really cool flick, i highly recommend!!!
I actually own it :) and agreed, very cool...Nolan is great writer/director...esp Inception

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually own it :) and agreed, very cool...Nolan is great writer/director...esp Inception
what a plot twist!!! i love movies that actually have a plot!!!