Trouble Sleeping? Not recovery enough? SNS CAN HELP!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Plot twist; for those that put in an app for Growth Factor XT, please PM me your address and we will be sending out samples to you all.

We are all winners here ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Plot twist; for those that put in an app for Growth Factor XT, please PM me your address and we will be sending out samples to you all. We are all winners here ;)
Really cool! Thanks so much. PM sent :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Funnily enough, I will pick you to have the bottle :) I like the app idea as a marker for whether it works :D congrats! PM me your shipping info!
Sweet.....
Thanks and PM sent.

I'll start my sleep log tonight so I can log a few nights GFxt free to get a normal baseline on how I'm sleeping.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sweet.....
Thanks and PM sent.

I'll start my sleep log tonight so I can log a few nights GFxt free to get a normal baseline on how I'm sleeping.
not a fan of gadgets and gizmos....but congrats anyways!!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
not a fan of gadgets and gizmos....but congrats anyways!!!
Thanks
It's just something to add to the log and if it jives with my experience it'll just make the log better and it'll prove that its not just hype.
Main thing is I'll be leaving my honest opinion/views on GFxt with or without the app.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks
It's just something to add to the log and if it jives with my experience it'll just make the log better and it'll prove that its not just hype.
Main thing is I'll be leaving my honest opinion/views on GFxt with or without the app.
attaboy!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All info has been passed on to the bossman :D

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Has this been shipped out yet??
If not any idea when we might be receiving it?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Me Too ! Thank you SNS!!!
So did I! I forgot all about it and have been trying to figure out who sent them. Going to try it out tonight! Thank you SNS!!

wideguy1979

Awards
Got mine also. Thank you and I will comment very very soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got mine too...recovering from naso-septal reconstruction surgery, then i will put them to use!!!

btw-any ingredients in gfxt that might be considered blood thinners?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'll check the post office again today but I'm leaving town along with Internet access so it might be next year before I leave a review.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok, I used 5 capsules before bed last night. Now, it says to do so on an empty stomach. The only time I have an empty stomach is in the morning. I am not sure if the result get messed up if you don't have any empty stomach. Here is what happened to me: I took it about 9pm. I had a hard time falling asleep. Once I fell asleep I woke up about 10:45pm, then 11:45pm, then 12:45am. After this I feel asleep until 4:45am and then got out of bed at 5:15am. There are many variables that could possibly contribute to my interrupted sleep: I took Nitramine and 2 capsules of Pyroxamine about 3:30pm, I completed 2 workout sessions (1 in the morning and 1 late afternoon ), and I ate late. Not sure if this effected anything. But I slept horribly

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
got mine too...recovering from naso-septal reconstruction surgery, then i will put them to use!!!

btw-any ingredients in gfxt that might be considered blood thinners?
TBH, i'm not sure on this one. It is also a hard thing to figure out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TBH, i'm not sure on this one. It is also a hard thing to figure out
will hold of for a few days, was given a kinda long list of potential blood thinners to avoid before/after surgery.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
will hold of for a few days, was given a kinda long list of potential blood thinners to avoid before/after surgery.
Good idea. Better safe than sorry :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
log is up.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I want some lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be using mine once student teaching begins. I really want to see how I feel the next morning when I need to wake up early after going to bed later. I am always a zombie the next day with limited sleep. I want to see if I have better quality and if that quality makes me feel better the next day. Will put up a review once it is up. I'll post it in here as well.