Trouble Sleeping? Not recovery enough? SNS CAN HELP!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually own it :) and agreed, very cool...Nolan is great writer/director...esp Inception
I thought interstellar was great

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Just had another weird dream, can't really remembered the specifics but I notice that everytime I want to punch someone in my dreams my hands feel really heavy and really sluggish like I'm pushing through heavy syrup.

wideguy1979

Awards
That is common in dreams I have had. Its like I wanna destroy but cannot get out ta first gear.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just had another weird dream, can't really remembered the specifics but I notice that everytime I want to punch someone in my dreams my hands feel really heavy and really sluggish like I'm pushing through heavy syrup.
That is common in dreams I have had. Its like I wanna destroy but cannot get out ta first gear.
image-1725768382.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Bump for any last minute apps. I will be closing this promo shortly :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for any last minute apps. I will be closing this promo shortly :D
2:10 am sounds like Jiggz needs some growth factor xt.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Same thing as the night before and much better sleep.

Now I'll do 4 nights natty to see how things go.
That app is turning out to be pretty cool and informative.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll throw my name in the hat. Up at 4:30 every morning and finding it harder to sleep longer on the weekends now. More quality sleep would be great.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Only trouble I have with sleep is i have nausea before sleeping, probably mental as I don't throw up or anything and I sleep till dawn.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only trouble I have with sleep is i have nausea before sleeping, probably mental as I don't throw up or anything and I sleep till dawn.
I get that but for waking up if I don't sleep a solid 7-8

wideguy1979

Awards
??? Wtf nausea before you sleep? Not to sound stupid but are you guys going to sleep on a really full stomach/do you use antacids regularly? Just asking to try to help sorry if this is a thread derail.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I do use antacids when I feel nausea. I did eat a lot before going to bed last night. I probably should stop eating at 7 to be able to sleep at 11

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I do use antacids when I feel nausea. I did eat a lot before going to bed last night. I probably should stop eating at 7 to be able to sleep at 11
Ideally. For some people, eating pre bed will keep them awake

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

wideguy1979

Awards
Might wanna check out Charles poliquins articles on antacids and digestion. Could be very helpful.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Might wanna check out Charles poliquins articles on antacids and digestion. Could be very helpful.
Its very paradoxal to use an antacid when trying to digest food lol

wideguy1979

Awards
Bingo!!! Poliquin suggest supplemening with betaine hcl. Amongst other things.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
If I stopped eating at 7 I'd be hungry again by 11.
A nice fatty meal always does the trick and allows me to stay full with a calm stomach.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I stopped eating at 7 I'd be hungry again by 11.
A nice fatty meal always does the trick and allows me to stay full with a calm stomach.
That's what I usually have pre bed. Or carb heavy meal!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I found peanut butter works well be for bed for me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no way am i going to sleep if my stomach is empty...my best sleep comes on thanksgiving night-seriously, a full stomach is like a sleep aid for me...makes it tough when cutting though!!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got a re-up on ambien, hope I get this stuff instead!

good luck everyone, whoever wins shoot me a pm on how it treats ya!

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Same thing as the night before and much better sleep.

Now I'll do 4 nights natty to see how things go.
That app is turning out to be pretty cool and informative.
Which app is that bro? I'm gonna run that tonight if you get back to me in time.

Edit:I have ambien, gabapentin, klonopin, phenibut, and lots of other shiz for sleep. I usually only stick with rx dose of klonopin occasionally ambien. I hate taking that stuff thoygh..I have high hopes for the product :D

Copenhagan37

Awards
I have pretty bad insomnia I go 2-3 days without sleep regularly do I'd like to try this.
But I had a dream I was in an airplane and I forget why but I got up out of my seat to head towards the front of the plane. All of a sudden the plane took a nose dive started going down the pilots had lost control of the plane. I then began floating in the air inside of the plane slowly floating towards the back of the plane. All of the other passengers were trying to help me and kept trying to pull me down into an empty seat. One lady finally grabbed my leg and wrapped my leg with a seat belt to secure me but my foot slipped out. The whole time I was panicking. After my leg slipped out I looked towards the cockpit and I could see out of the cockpit windows, the ground was approaching fast. The nose crashed into the ground and I was thrown forward into the explosion and woke up.

After I woke up I went down to breakfast and started telling my dad about my dream. And this is when it got f##ked up. He had the exact same dream and knew every detail of the dream to a T. Definitely one of the craziest things I've ever experienced

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Interesting points to consider regarding sleep.
Ingestion of melatonin will cause increase in ghrelin if you are already slightly hungry. If you are not hungry then appetite suppression will follow. Remember carbs and fats blunt GH spikes. But a high carb meal will cause an insulin spike that will increase serotonin (connected with sleep)
Putting this all together, if you're hungry before bed then eat. Preferably cottage cheese, greek yogurt, or casein. Some fat won't be too harmful, but oatmeal before bed since it's such a "long lasting" carb could blunt GH secretion.
Food for thought. :)
(hungry is a subjective term, however I'm using it to simplify complex signaling chemicals regarding hunger)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Which app is that bro? I'm gonna run that tonight if you get back to me in time.

Edit:I have ambien, gabapentin, klonopin, phenibut, and lots of other shiz for sleep. I usually only stick with rx dose of klonopin occasionally ambien. I hate taking that stuff thoygh..I have high hopes for the product :D
Scroll threw this thread and it's already posted with a link and everything.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a dream where radical terrorists came to my college campus and called everyone out of the building and started shooting people because it was National Prayer Day. When I woke up I was curious if there was such a day and it turns out it was that month! Needless to say I was a bit creeped out.

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
I took Calea zacatchatea (dream herb tea) these last 3 nights along with a nicotine patch and melatonin.
The nicotine patch is guaranteed to give vivivid dreams, maybe even lucid. Plus those other 2.. man
I did heart surgery 3 nights nights ago. Watched movies with this girl 2 nights ago, last night I banged the same girl I watched movies with. I'm loving these dreams ahaha.

Edit: what's the status on the loggers bro? I'm eager to get a sample and get some good sleep and write a great log to help people with the same sleep problems as me!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peanut butter any time of the day is great. Crunchy Almond Butter on the other hand is the best any time of the day!
Doesn't a high amount of fat prebed blunt GH release or did I just make that up?

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
I had this dream around 5 years ago and i will never forget it.

I was in my apartment watching TV when the lights started flickering. I heard a noise outside that sounded like a lot of people in the distance -- sort of how a riot might sound from a couple blocks away. I looked out the window but it was fairly dark outside and all I could see was window lights from nearby apartment buildings. I was wondering if I should go outside and see what the ruckus was about when suddenly...

I was outside on the corner of a street I know from my childhood. It was nearly pitch black out and I started walking down the street trying not to bump into stuff because I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. I heard people, but I couldn't see anyone and then as I was walking past a street pole I heard a baby crying. I reached down and picked up what appeared to be a baby wrapped in a blanket. I couldn't see the baby but I didn't want to just leave it there on the sidewalk and right about then I started to get scared because something really weird was going on but I wasn't sure what.

As I walked carrying the crying baby that I couldn't see, I noticed what appeared to be a ledge in front of me. There didn't seem to be anywhere else to go so I put down the baby near the edge of the ledge and climbed down. When I got to the bottom I noticed that I was now on another ledge and it appeared to drop straight down, like I was standing on the edge of the Earth. I tried to reach up and grab the baby, who was still crying, but I was too far down and couldn't climb up high enough to do it.

I noticed some weird stars in the sky as I was standing on the lower ledge. I kept looking trying to figure out what I was seeing when suddenly it hit me... there was an alien spaceship so big that it literally filled up the sky. The lights I saw were lights on the spacecraft -- windows. At that moment I was filled with terror and now I understood what

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had a dream of peace on earth. everyone treated each other with courtesy and respect. wealth was divided more equally and no one ever went hungry or lacked a place to live. a livable wage was available to anyone willing to work. families took care of needy family members, not nursing homes. when women had babies they stayed home and cared for them instead of shipping them off to strangers....and when someone decided they were to special to follow the rules of a civilized society they were banished to a far away land!!!

you know that had to be a dream!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i had a dream of peace on earth. everyone treated each other with courtesy and respect. wealth was divided more equally and no one ever went hungry or lacked a place to live. a livable wage was available to anyone willing to work. families took care of needy family members, not nursing homes. when women had babies they stayed home and cared for them instead of shipping them off to strangers....and when someone decided they were to special to follow the rules of a civilized society they were banished to a far away land!!!

you know that had to be a dream!!!!
Great dream ! I wish it would come true!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
image-4203569369.jpg

"Bummer, it was only a dream" :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
So who's the lucky member???
I know I'm ready to start this log and sleeping better....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So who's the lucky member???
I know I'm ready to start this log and sleeping better....
Funnily enough, I will pick you to have the bottle :) I like the app idea as a marker for whether it works :D congrats! PM me your shipping info!