Trauma1 and Primordial part ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
The Apple and Google examples are valid, but not depicted accurately. You have to realize that both companies were already multi-billion dollar corporate monoliths prior to said individuals departure, or potential leave of absence.

Now, with that being said, I was under the impression that the AndroSeries was the future of Primordial Performance? I mean, the previous line-up was sacrificed to ensure the completion of the AndroSeries. So, I find it understandable that the public might deem a higher-up leaving a company just four days prior to one of the most pivotal pre-sales in company history as a bit suspicious...

Anyways, regardless of the how the situation may appear, the products do remain the exact same. I'm more than confident that all parties involved will see continued success as they go about their separate ways.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I have been in a similar position as these reps but in a different industry. I assure you, applying the term "higher ups" or "sales force" or any title which implies full time employment is absolutely incorrect. Some of you people act like PPs board of directors just walked out.Yeah, the timing is conpicuous but this is getting almost as ridiculous as the threads about the Andro Series.

Here's what I see. The people that have left put in a lot of hard work ond personal time here. They earned the right to be taken at their word. They have stated their reasons for leaving. Those of you that keep questioning them and hassling them are showing them a great deal of disresepct and are essentiallly calling them liars.

That shtuff ain't cool :squintfinger:

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Well let's say all of these reps are actually leaving for "personal" reasons, couldn't they have waited a week so this drama wouldn't have happened. If the pre-sale had already gone down and the write ups were released and then reps said they were leaving, I feel like like a lot less people would be asking questions. Kind of **** to leave a few days before the make or break product line introduction if it was all for "personal reasons."

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't be purchasing any thing in the AndroSeries line or anything that uses the new delivery system. Just researching the potential interactions "via grapefruit" this new delivery could have is scary to say the least. I know for a fact that it interacts with one of the medications I take but this is not the only reason I won't be using it. There are 100 to 1000s of potential interactions and not just with medicines prescribed by your doctor. I'm not just talking out my a s s. I spent many hours researching this online because I rarely take anything that I haven't spent at least a little time finding out exactly what I was putting in my body. If Primordial wants to elaborate on my concerns I will be listening to the SHR show when you guys are on Monday.

Aside from all this I think Primordial Performance is an excellent company with great customer service. When I had a problem with my 1T tren cycle they were more than happy to help and offer suggestions. They even offered compensation for me because I didn't get the results I was looking for. It took a while for it to happen, but they came through as promised. Most companies would not offer the compensation in that situation. Although I find it a bit fishy that all the reps are leaving all at once, I have stated my opinion and gone on with life. There is no more need to dwell on it. Oh yeah, forgot to say I will still purchase your other products that don't have this new delivery system. That is if they are still going to be available.

Good luck to you all. Good day.

Reactions: mw1
specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Well let's say all of these reps are actually leaving for "personal" reasons, couldn't they have waited a week so this drama wouldn't have happened. If the pre-sale had already gone down and the write ups were released and then reps said they were leaving, I feel like like a lot less people would be asking questions. Kind of **** to leave a few days before the make or break product line introduction if it was all for "personal reasons."
LOL......It's only drama if you allow the postings on the internet of these people to become so invasive to your daily life that it causes you issues and undue stress. Is the Andro Series that important to you.....really?

Rep duties are going to go thru the roof here once the Andro Series launches. Mebbe,......just mebbe they wanted to get out before they got bombarded with a bunch of PMs and questions? Think about how much BS they have already tolerated BEFORE the product even came out. If they still had PP in their sig and did not reply, I assure you that would cause more PMs and people will lose their dammed minds over what they take as a personal insult due to being ignored. I have been doing this type of stuff for about 10 years now. Been there and done that and it is not fun.

Heretostudy, did you fail the course in customer service. A new product is coming out, and most of your reps announce they are leaving. And I am not going to be concerned or worried. I have learned alot today. This could be your best product yet, and I still don't want any part of your company. Locko*t has alot of new prohormones and half the price of this stuff. You lost a customer for life.
If you are gone for life, then why are you still posting about it? Move on. Time for a new hobby perhaps?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heretostudy, did you fail the course in customer service. A new product is coming out, and most of your reps announce they are leaving. And I am not going to be concerned or worried. I have learned alot today. This could be your best product yet, and I still don't want any part of your company. Locko*t has alot of new prohormones and half the price of this stuff. You lost a customer for life.
Ok I was done posting in this thread, but I won't let this one fly.

First off, I do not own primordial performance. It is not "my" company. None of these individuals who left were "my" reps. The only thing that I could consider them "mine" were "my" friends. I was very close to these individuals, and certainly did not want to see any of them go.

Also, please don't comment on my customer service. It is the thing I have stood behind since the moment I joined this company as a rep. I cant even tell you how many full conversations I have had with individuals in PM giving them advice on everything from how to dose creatine to their non-related hobbies. Ask any of these previous reps, any of the major players on this board, or anybody who has been around for more than 25 posts. When you have times that you are up until 12:30/1:00am helping somebody who you don't even know, then you can talk.

P.S. If you are smart, remove the mention of that other store from here, or else im sure David Dunn or any other moderator would be happy to remove it for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok I was done posting in this thread, but I won't let this one fly.

First off, I do not own primordial performance. It is not "my" company. None of these individuals who left were "my" reps. The only thing that I could consider them "mine" were "my" friends. I was very close to these individuals, and certainly did not want to see any of them go.

Also, please don't comment on my customer service. It is the thing I have stood behind since the moment I joined this company as a rep. I cant even tell you how many full conversations I have had with individuals in PM giving them advice on everything from how to dose creatine to their non-related hobbies. Ask any of these previous reps, any of the major players on this board, or anybody who has been around for more than 25 posts. When you have times that you are up until 12:30/1:00am helping somebody who you don't even know, then you can talk.

P.S. If you are smart, remove the mention of that other store from here, or else im sure David Dunn or any other moderator would be happy to remove it for you.
if it makes you feel any better i think you are a stand up guy.:beerchug:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for some clarification since so much fervor has risen in this thread:

There are still 6 active reps for PP: Myself, HereToStudy, SilentBob, Ryansm, Bigblackguy, and Rulk22. There has been some restructuring to the rep system for better communication, improved efficiency, and to cover all of the boards that PP sponsors in a more "team-like" fashion. As already said, the reps that are no longer with PP left for their own reasons which vary amongst all of them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just for some clarification since so much fervor has risen in this thread:

There are still 6 active reps for PP: Myself, HereToStudy, SilentBob, Ryansm, Bigblackguy, and Rulk22. There has been some restructuring to the rep and supporter system for better communication, improved efficiency, and to cover all of the boards that PP sponsors in a more "team-like" fashion. As already said, the reps that are no longer with PP left for their own reasons which vary amongst all of them. T
another standup guy. sb and ryan too, don't know much about the others but if john handpicked them then they must be standup too.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm no longer affiliated with Primodial Performance due to personal reasons. I will always support Eric and Primordial in their future ventures, but I'll be allocating my free time in other ways right now.

I'm not going anywhere either. I'll still be around this forum helping out this community where I can. :)

-John
You're a good dude John, and as your brother know you have many great things going on in your life right now.

Ain't no thing kid, just keep it real Trey, focus on Mikayla, school, work, and the little lady.

-Loc Dog

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Some of us still like ya B5 ;)

RIP Avant <3

As a company coming out with a major release I'd rather have 6 active committed reps than 12 that are busy with their real life. People move on all the time, this isn't a loss to any party. I'm sure T1 will be missed greatly but realistically if he an no longer afford the time or effort to the cause then stepping down is the right thing. I'm not sure how this can be seen as a conspiracy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also am no longer a part of the Primordial Team.. Personal factors, my job, and my family are taking the front row right now. I myself really havnt been to busy on the forums lately, outside of my one log that im doing for APS.

Thanks guys,

Josh

P.s.- It is sad to see a lot of people go, but good luck to everyone.
Wow you left too!

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Heretostudy, did you fail the course in customer service. A new product is coming out, and most of your reps announce they are leaving. And I am not going to be concerned or worried. I have learned alot today. This could be your best product yet, and I still don't want any part of your company. ********* has alot of new prohormones and half the price of this stuff. You lost a customer for life.

How about knowing who your talking about before talking ****? Heretostudy has some of the, if not the best customer service as far as reps go on this entire forum! That doesnt just go for him either, it goes for the entire PP team past and present! While yes im wondering the same as all of you "whats really going on?" it wont stop me from pre-ordering the AndroSeries on Monday.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
:beerchug:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot believe how silly and tinfoil hat this thread has gotten.

Seriously, it is ridiculously out of hand. Any rep can realize at any time that there schedule will change and out of respect for their own personal life and the company that they are repping for, they will step down. It happens, and it is a part of the "repping business".

As far as any conspiracy theory, who cares? As I said, people leave for their own reasons, and leave it at that

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I won't be purchasing any thing in the AndroSeries line or anything that uses the new delivery system. Just researching the potential interactions "via grapefruit" this new delivery could have is scary to say the least. I know for a fact that it interacts with one of the medications I take but this is not the only reason I won't be using it. There are 100 to 1000s of potential interactions and not just with medicines prescribed by your doctor. I'm not just talking out my a s s. I spent many hours researching this online because I rarely take anything that I haven't spent at least a little time finding out exactly what I was putting in my body. If Primordial wants to elaborate on my concerns I will be listening to the SHR show when you guys are on Monday.

Aside from all this I think Primordial Performance is an excellent company with great customer service. When I had a problem with my 1T tren cycle they were more than happy to help and offer suggestions. They even offered compensation for me because I didn't get the results I was looking for. It took a while for it to happen, but they came through as promised. Most companies would not offer the compensation in that situation. Although I find it a bit fishy that all the reps are leaving all at once, I have stated my opinion and gone on with life. There is no more need to dwell on it. Oh yeah, forgot to say I will still purchase your other products that don't have this new delivery system. That is if they are still going to be available.

Good luck to you all. Good day.
Did you post your concerns in the ask Eric thread? I have some ?'s as well and according to the thread the best ?'s will be answered in the interview but they will be chosen from the thread. I am interested in hearing your concerns and who knows maybe some of us have the same concerns but might not realize it yet.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I think the funniest thing in this thread is that many people have chosen to stick their heads in the sand and pretend nothing unusual has occurred. The good little sheep. You know who you are (one would assume)...

Reactions: mw1
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The drama was not created by us, lol wow.

Look PP lost a good amount of money recently with the set back on raws. On top of that PP has invested a lot of money into our future to include updated/upgraded facilities, a soon to be released website, marketing outside of the forums, research, and countless man hours to improve ourselves in order to better serve you. That is the only connection to the soon to be released AndroSeries, PP simply had to downsize it's online rep/supporter team, and become more efficient. I don't know what else to say at this point. :shrug:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established

Look PP lost a good amount of money recently with the set back on raws. On top of that PP has invested a lot of money into our future to include updated/upgraded facilities, a soon to be released website, marketing outside of the forums, research, and countless man hours to improve ourselves in order to better serve you. That is the only connection to the soon to be released AndroSeries, PP simply had to downsize it's online rep/supporter team, and become more efficient. I don't know what else to say at this point. :shrug:
Shouldn't y'all have said this 180 posts ago?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why? This was John's thread to the members here, it took off into this...cluster **** of drama.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shouldn't y'all have said this 180 posts ago?
We didn't think this many people would have such a conspiracy theorist attitude and lose their minds over it. Seriously, this much drama over some resignations is kinda absurd. Now, if Eric stepped down right now, then you'd have a point, but to make such wild accusations even when it's been explained several times is just outlandish.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

They needed to downsize on reps....so they get rid of their most popular reps...? Makes sense. haha so it went from people having personal reasons to leave, to needing to downsize...which is it? :thinking::thinking:

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it. Explains things much more than everyone is leaving for "personal reasons" all on the same day. Thank you and now this thread can go back to on topic about Trauma1 leaving PP as a rep.

I feel much better about the Androseries now lol

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
We didn't think this many people would have such a conspiracy theorist attitude and lose their minds over it. Seriously, this much drama over some resignations is kinda absurd. Now, if Eric stepped down right now, then you'd have a point, but to make such wild accusations even when it's been explained several times is just outlandish.
Are they coincidental (6 in one day) resignations for "personal reasons?" Or are they lay-offs due to company finances? If you guys are gonna attempt an explanation, you should try to get your stories straight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are they coincidental (6 in one day) resignations for "personal reasons?" Or are they lay-offs due to company finances? If you guys are gonna attempt an explanation, you should try to get your stories straight.
Perhaps you should ask those who announced their resignation why exactly they left PP.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one is attempting an explanation because an explanation is not owed. This thread isn't about explanation. It's about John leaving Primordial for personal reasons. Contact the reps who are leaving and ask them why. Maybe they don't want their personal issues pasted all over the internet.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Let me say this:
I'm actually a big Primordial fan. Almost all the money I've spent on supps in the last 2 or 3 years has gone to PP. Honestly.
And I've always liked and appreciated Eric. And I'm very willing to keep an open mind about your new product-- I'm no chemist.
However, I DO know how to run a business. And this ain't it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Maybe the reps were unimpressed with the actual product being introduced....and in return, decided to disassociate?

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
C'mon, you had to know people were going to come at this with some scrutiny and skeptisim when half, 6 reps, all step down at the same time. Not just any reps either, very well known, and highly regarded reps at that. Add that to it coming days prior to your latest and greatest release of products, you had to reasonably think people were going to go "WTF??" Ryansm gave a little more insight to the events that have taken place, but up until then, it was very gray and vague and frankly confusing. The "masses that apparently have no sense" as HTS calls us in this thread, AKA your customer base that uses their earned income to purchase said products you promote, is rightfully going to want to know why such a shakeup and what is the status of the company that they do spend their hard earned $$ on and invest in with TRUST. If you were on this side of the fence, I speculate you would be inquisitive as well. I almost think its absurd that you guys think its absurd, that with half your team leaving and the high clout ones at that, that we the paying consumer are prodding for more details to ENSURE confidence and peace of mind, ESP with a new line coming out. Yes, if Eric stepped down we all would step back and wonder even more, but to most on this board, Eric is not the face of the company as much you and the former reps are, due to we have interactions with you guys daily and in a firsthand manner. Do I personally think this is "shady"?? No. Do I find it unusual and odd and less than perfect timing?? Yes. The yes part of that is why inquiring minds want to know more.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
And with that being said, I am not turned off by PP, and will explore and learn more about the Andro series and make an EDUCATED decision on it, not an emotional one. :biggthumpup:

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Layoffs? ............ LAYOFFS?????

You do realize that forum reps are volunteers......right?

Status
Not open for further replies.