Training log revamp ROUND 3 lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shoulder pain is like a 10 out of 10 today, I've been training around it because oddly enough there's only a few exercises that it effects but it's crazy today. I'm heading to the walk in clinic and have a appointment scheduled for tomorrow now. I hate to say it but I think I tore something, hopefully not my rotator cuff
Oh no!!! Sending you positive thoughts bro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well the walk in was kinda pointless but I got a appointment tomorrow. The dude at the clinic thinks I have a torn cuff and that the reason I'm still mobile but in pain is because the muscles around the shoulder are strong which is already what I thought was going on. I already have a partial tear in the other shoulder. Dr. Needs to do a mri he said. X rays don't show the cuff apparently but he said I have some bone spurs

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel for you man, as an old dude I’ve been battling shoulder issues and arthritis for years, and it isn’t any fun. Hopefully they can get you fixed up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn Man, hope it is just something that needs a little anti-inflammatory action and not much more. My ortho gave me meloxicam last time I was all swollen up and in a lot of pain. So much stronger than Ibuprofen. It really helped in my entire body not just my shoulder too. I couldn't bend my pointing finger very well when I started it, and was able to close it completely into a fist with no pain after a day or two.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel for you man, as an old dude I’ve been battling shoulder issues and arthritis for years, and it isn’t any fun. Hopefully they can get you fixed up.
Damn Man, hope it is just something that needs a little anti-inflammatory action and not much more. My ortho gave me meloxicam last time I was all swollen up and in a lot of pain. So much stronger than Ibuprofen. It really helped in my entire body not just my shoulder too. I couldn't bend my pointing finger very well when I started it, and was able to close it completely into a fist with no pain after a day or two.
Damn, that sucks.. I'm with others hoping it's nothing too serious.
Here's my anti Dr. Take on the situation. A few years back I found out I had a partial tear in my left rotator. First Dr. Said no more bench or overhead pressing and only do light DB exercises with 5lb dumbbells:/

Second Dr. Said keep lifting, the muscles are strong and that's what's holding it together.

After the second Said keep lifting I started training delts 3x week and they became my best body part. During that time I got my bench up to 370 and a standing ohp with 235. So that first Dr. Can suck a cock lol. Now I did use a lot of bpc on that shoulder so that probably helped.

Now this shoulder feels the same type of pain as before with my other but this one is worse. Hopefully the doc says do mobility and rehab work instead of surgery because if I don't need surgery I'm gonna hammer it with bpc and tb while doing lots of rehab and cuff exercises and basically repeat what I did with the other shoulder.

I do appreciate the saying "everything happens for a reason" if my gear had arrived on time (or at all lol) I'd be smashing the gas and ignoring this injury completely. At least now I can just keep trucking along on what I'm on and fix the problem instead of making it worse

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well the walk in was kinda pointless but I got a appointment tomorrow. The dude at the clinic thinks I have a torn cuff and that the reason I'm still mobile but in pain is because the muscles around the shoulder are strong which is already what I thought was going on. I already have a partial tear in the other shoulder. Dr. Needs to do a mri he said. X rays don't show the cuff apparently but he said I have some bone spurs
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ super lame bro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One last thing, igf shits????

Idk if I got a stomach bug or if it's the igf. 6-8× a day I've been on the toilet for like 4 days straight. Igf is the only variable unless I got a bug or something

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never heard of it but I will look into it. I need something lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you watch vigorous Steve's video where he tore both his hamstrings you can see what he did to accelerate healing. I know gh was involved, and there wasn't bpc or tb available yet so you'll have that advantage

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One last thing, igf shits????

Idk if I got a stomach bug or if it's the igf. 6-8× a day I've been on the toilet for like 4 days straight. Igf is the only variable unless I got a bug or something
Never used it, but GH did make my poop softer considerably and makes pooping more regular/frequent.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never used it, but GH did make my poop softer considerably and makes pooping more regular/frequent.
6-8 times a day and very liquid. Sorry for the description lol. I'm going so often I'm afraid to wipe lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6-8 times a day and very liquid. Sorry for the description lol. I'm going so often I'm afraid to wipe lol
Get some Dude Wipes! Flushable wipes, keeps the burning down and keeps from getting too irritated.
They are a life saver in those times!!!! They are about twice as big as the flushable baby wipes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s not like it at all, it’s like softserve.

You more than likely ate/are consuming something that doesn’t agree with you or have a virus.
Diet hasn't really changed and I been cooking my own meals so we can cross that out. Kids and my girl are eating the same stuff and there fine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Get some Dude Wipes! Flushable wipes, keeps the burning down and keeps from getting too irritated.
They are a life saver in those times!!!! They are about twice as big as the flushable baby wipes.

View attachment 232467
I think u showed me these a few months back. I'm gonna go shopping Sunday so il keep my eyes peeled. I did use baby wipes today 😆 🤣 😂

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of, I think this scene from Deadpool 2 is hilarious. Nice little cameos by Matt Damon, and Allen Tudyk. I love that they try to hide them with disguises too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet hasn't really changed and I been cooking my own meals so we can cross that out. Kids and my girl are eating the same stuff and there fine
If no new bottle of supplements (like a fish oil gone rancid for example) and they’re eating from ALL of the same batches of proteins (so you know nothing went bad or got slightly undercooked), I would suspect a virus.

Focus on extra water/salt intake!

I always use the flushable wipes from Sam’s club. Let the Charmin extra strong toilet paper do the initial work, then finish smooth with a couple wipes. ‘Clean butt, happy butt!’ I always tell my toddler when I change him

You gotta keep wipes in the gym bag too!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If no new bottle of supplements (like a fish oil gone rancid for example) and they’re eating from ALL of the same batches of proteins (so you know nothing went bad or got slightly undercooked), I would suspect a virus.

Focus on extra water/salt intake!

I always use the flushable wipes from Sam’s club. Let the Charmin extra strong toilet paper do the initial work, then finish smooth with a couple wipes. ‘Clean butt, happy butt!’ I always tell my toddler when I change him

You gotta keep wipes in the gym bag too!
Amen! I also have some in my work bag just in case I have one of those days. I will have to look into those Sam's ones. I bet they are cheaper.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Rub some dirt on it and stop being a sissy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That explains the lack of relief! These are the only proper methods to rub dirt on your butthole, doing it with your hands simply does not have the same effect...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ok, I rubbed some dirt on my butthole but it didn't seem to work
The idea is to create a clog to prevent further diarrhea, so you must put dirt inside.

sad, but true...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I believe it was @gphagan1 who has the thread about mot-c?

Just listed to a podcast today where they were talking about how great it is but apparently you need to find 1-2mg vials because it ls only good for like 2 days after reconstituted. Basically they said they noticed if the reconstituted a 10ml bottle it was amazing on day 1 and by day 3 it wasn't even noticeable. But if they did a 1ml bottle daily it worked every day

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Just listed to a podcast today where they were talking about how great it is but apparently you need to find 1-2mg vials because it ls only good for like 2 days after reconstituted. Basically they said they noticed if the reconstituted a 10ml bottle it was amazing on day 1 and by day 3 it wasn't even noticeable. But if they did a 1ml bottle daily it worked every day
Which one was it? I just watched a grow or die podcast with Justin mihaley and he had this guy on from Marek health talking about it. I've been binge watching grow or die on cardio when you first listen Justin sounds like a complete gym douchebag but he's actually pretty knowledgeable and he has Ross Flanigan on a lot, the guy who started flavor gang and just won the Cali pro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Which one was it? I just watched a grow or die podcast with Justin mihaley and he had this guy on from Marek health talking about it. I've been binge watching grow or die on cardio when you first listen Justin sounds like a complete gym douchebag but he's actually pretty knowledgeable and he has Ross Flanigan on a lot, the guy who started flavor gang and just won the Cali pro
It was a vigorous Steve q and a, I don't know how old it is I gotta go find the date on it. I like the grow or die one too. The guy is a bit intense or wound up for me but he seems very knowledgeable

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It was a vigorous Steve q and a, I don't know how old it is I gotta go find the date on it. I like the grow or die one too. The guy is a bit intense or wound up for me but he seems very knowledgeable
Dude that's the first thing I thought..he was like a Ryan Ankrom on too much test and Adderall. But he grew on me because of his knowledge and he's open minded and actually willing to not only listen to but learn from his guests. I respect the hell outta that

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I wonder if it was because they used bac water. Theres a few peptides that ideally should be reconstituted with acetic acid (then diluted with bac when loading the syringe), or even sterile water. Ive even come across sodium chloride , I think it was.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wonder if it was because they used bac water. Theres a few peptides that ideally should be reconstituted with acetic acid (then diluted with bac when loading the syringe), or even sterile water. Ive even come across sodium chloride , I think it was.
As far as I'm aware, acetic acid won't make a difference, and seeing how it was vigorous Steve who goes balls deep into the most optimal way to do things I'm 99.99999% sure he would have brought up acetic acid when talking about the stuff.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as I'm aware, acetic acid won't make a difference, and seeing how it was vigorous Steve who goes balls deep into the most optimal way to do things I'm 99.99999% sure he would have brought up acetic acid when talking about the stuff.
Yea sometimes Steve can be a little " too healthy/ conservative.." don't really know the word I'm looking for but I'm sure you guys get what I'm saying

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea sometimes Steve can be a little " too healthy/ conservative.." don't really know the word I'm looking for but I'm sure you guys get what I'm saying
I 100% know what your getting at. But I don't see where the comment fits into the post I made about acetic acid. Or did you just quote it because it was about Steve.

I don't watch any of his videos anymore, I just wait till the podcast q and a episodes are released and listen to those.

By the way, it's the podcast from the 13th that he brings up mot-c

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I 100% know what your getting at. But I don't see where the comment fits into the post I made about acetic acid. Or did you just quote it because it was about Steve.

I don't watch any of his videos anymore, I just wait till the podcast q and a episodes are released and listen to those.

Yea kinda just a rant about Steve. I mean the guy us awesome but it's getting to the point where he sounds like he looks down on someone who uses ugl and not pharma. Im with you tho I just watch the weekly q and a now. He was on big Paul's weekly episode last week. Have you seen what chase irons is running right now?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’ll have to look up that podcast and check it out. After all I’ve seen with that peptide, it just doesn’t seem to be worth the money for the doses I’m seeing suggested. I would just rather pick up more HGH, at least I know what to expect and know the results, but I’m always interested in new peptides to learn about.