Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ll have to look up that podcast and check it out. After all I’ve seen with that peptide, it just doesn’t seem to be worth the money for the doses I’m seeing suggested. I would just rather pick up more HGH, at least I know what to expect and know the results, but I’m always interested in new peptides to learn about.
What's the price on this stuff, I don't see it for sale anywhere I'd normally look

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note I didn't pin anything or train for a few days and started back yesterday. I'm no pinning eq any more and dropping test to 300 for the time being because this cycle has been a 100% waste for me. No new progress has been made, I'm kinda morphing back into a look I previously had but I can't see a single reason to be on cycle while training half ass and not hungry enough. I'm gonna keep dieting and training around injuries and at least look beach ready around 200lbs for summer. Im pretty close to beach ready now and probably 10lbs away from where I think is acceptable. So looks like I got 4.5 weeks of dieting and shoulder rehab. If the shoulders get worse "I'm not doing surgery unless it's 190% necessary" but if the shoulder get worse and I can't train upper body for a while I'm seriously just saying **** it and I'm spending my summer working and enjoying my free time and the gym will be my last priority. I'm 100% comfortable with how I look. If I can't maintain through the summer on a beefed up trt dose then I've done everything wrong for the past 4

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the price on this stuff, I don't see it for sale anywhere I'd normally look
I found it for $90 for 10 mg, not at AA, but the dosing protocols were all over the place. One was for 5mg every 5 days for health benefits all the way up to 10mg on Mon, Wed, and Friday for bodybuilding and training. So a cost of anywhere from $270 a month all the way up to $1080 a month. That’s why I said I would rather just purchase HGH.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea kinda just a rant about Steve. I mean the guy us awesome but it's getting to the point where he sounds like he looks down on someone who uses ugl and not pharma. Im with you tho I just watch the weekly q and a now. He was on big Paul's weekly episode last week. Have you seen what chase irons is running right now?
It’s probably easier for him to say that when he’s committed himself to minimal doses and probably has higher than average income while living in a particularly cheap cost of living location. But for younger people trying to grow into new sizes, the cost of pharm gear for those doses is just not nearly as appealing.

And to be realistic for a moment, someone 25 can tolerate a lot more beating from anabolics. They can get away with a lot more aggressive compound & dose exposure, so they often do. Especially when their risk tolerance is way higher than someone who has had their serious time & is now married with a successful business planning a family.

Yeah Chase said he’s up to 3g test & 1g mast But so far so good he said, as far as how he’s feeling. Hopefully for him bloodwork doesn’t show a bad turn.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s probably easier for him to say that when he’s committed himself to minimal doses and probably has higher than average income while living in a particularly cheap cost of living location. But for younger people trying to grow into new sizes, the cost of pharm gear for those doses is just not nearly as appealing.

And to be realistic for a moment, someone 25 can tolerate a lot more beating from anabolics. They can get away with a lot more aggressive compound & dose exposure, so they often do. Especially when their risk tolerance is way higher than someone who has had their serious time & is now married with a successful business planning a family.

Yeah Chase said he’s up to 3g test & 1g mast But so far so good he said, as far as how he’s feeling. Hopefully for him bloodwork doesn’t show a bad turn.
You ever noticed how a lot of these guys talk about using conservative doses even tho there on 1.5-2gm Which I still think is body builder conservative to a degree if it's just test, primo or eq or something "mild" but When one of them talks about their running 3g gear or more, No one really bats a eye or says anything about it lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You ever noticed how a lot of these guys talk about using conservative doses even tho there on 1.5-2gm Which I still think is body builder conservative to a degree if it's just test, primo or eq or something "mild" but When one of them talks about their running 3g gear or more, No one really bats a eye or says anything about it lol
I think they have all known enough guys or seen enough claims on forums that they aren’t surprised, regardless of what they have or haven’t done before.

One of the craziest things I’ve really heard of is a couple different powerlifters who reported using 9 or 10g of testosterone weekly. That’s about double the oil volume that even guys in the 5g range are handling. It just becomes a logistical issue, 4-5cc every single day for extensive periods.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think they have all known enough guys or seen enough claims on forums that they aren’t surprised, regardless of what they have or haven’t done before.

One of the craziest things I’ve really heard of is a couple different powerlifters who reported using 9 or 10g of testosterone weekly. That’s about double the oil volume that even guys in the 5g range are handling. It just becomes a logistical issue, 4-5cc every single day for extensive periods.
Guy I know is training for strongman right now and on 3g of gear but 1800 of it is eq lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guy I know is training for strongman right now and on 3g of gear but 1800 of it is eq lol
At this point I’ve heard it all in strength, mild to wild. And I am totally convinced it’s all based on genetics & individual needs - I see people on their TRT who added 20mg Rad outperform guys taking all kinds of stuff. I’ve seen guys who used grams go down to 1/3rd and get stronger. There are WSM guys on a couple cc of test/wk and some orals, & other guys there who take double that every single day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At this point I’ve heard it all in strength, mild to wild. And I am totally convinced it’s all based on genetics & individual needs - I see people on their TRT who added 20mg Rad outperform guys taking all kinds of stuff. I’ve seen guys who used grams go down to 1/3rd and get stronger. There are WSM guys on a couple cc of test/wk and some orals, & other guys there who take double that every single day.
I got out done in deadlift by 180lb natty twice so I believe it. 5'6 180lbs and chubby, he pulls 500×3 the day I pull it for a single lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, I bet he has to stay on top of his blood thickening on that dose. Probably has to take a blood thinner like Heparin or at a minimum Nattokinase or baby aspirin throughout the day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wow, I bet he has to stay on top of his blood thickening on that dose. Probably has to take a blood thinner like Heparin or at a minimum Nattokinase or baby aspirin throughout the day.
No clue, he's been doing this for about 5 years now and this is probably the most gear he's ever done but I don't believe ive ever heard him mention doing planned cycle bloodwork. I know he goes in 2x a year and gets a physical and whatever bloodwork his Dr. Tells him but I don't think he does any extra. So if his cycle don't fall in line with his 2x a year visits I doubt he knows what's going on. I been pretty lazy myself with bloodwork the past 2 years I've only gone twice I think and one was recently. But I also don't run anything crazy and I don't seem to get too many issues from gear. Not a excuse to not go, I'm just saying my risk on 300/450 test and eq or 300/300 test mast and the random oral is probably less worrisome then 3g of gear and 1.8gm of eq 😆

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No clue, he's been doing this for about 5 years now and this is probably the most gear he's ever done but I don't believe ive ever heard him mention doing planned cycle bloodwork. I know he goes in 2x a year and gets a physical and whatever bloodwork his Dr. Tells him but I don't think he does any extra. So if his cycle don't fall in line with his 2x a year visits I doubt he knows what's going on. I been pretty lazy myself with bloodwork the past 2 years I've only gone twice I think and one was recently. But I also don't run anything crazy and I don't seem to get too many issues from gear. Not a excuse to not go, I'm just saying my risk on 300/450 test and eq or 300/300 test mast and the random oral is probably less worrisome then 3g of gear and 1.8gm of eq 😆
Yeah, your doses are reasonable and manageable, but I couldn’t imagine what 1.8 gm of EQ would do to my blood…..one word, molasses.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, your doses are reasonable and manageable, but I couldn’t imagine what 1.8 gm of EQ would do to my blood…..one word, molasses.
Like trying to power a gasoline motor on diesel, it ain't a good idea!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like trying to power a gasoline motor on diesel, it ain't a good idea!!!
Yeah if you have excessively thick blood to pump it’s not going to give nearly as much endurance, which is a big part of the benefit of EQ for strongman. At some point it would be better to use more test/mast than extra EQ if you need more mg but don’t need substantially more RBC. All gear will still raise it some, after all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah if you have excessively thick blood to pump it’s not going to give nearly as much endurance, which is a big part of the benefit of EQ for strongman. At some point it would be better to use more test/mast than extra EQ if you need more mg but don’t need substantially more RBC. All gear will still raise it some, after all.
I actually asked him before if that's why he uses so much eq and he said no, the only reason he pushes it up so high is because he can't push the other things up without side effects. Now obviously he probably isint talking about internal sides but visual sides. More test gives him bad acne, more mast gives him prostate issues where he feels like he's waking up to pee all night. So he has those drugs maxed out and only raises eq from what I gather and he occasionally uses little bits of npp and tren ace.
He's a pretty big dude, not overly muscular but like 6'5 350+ he's no Thor or Brian shaw but he's a large human with or without gear

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1800 a week if it's dosed at 300 than that's a cc a day( for 6 days )which means he's going through a bottle I less than 2 weeks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually asked him before if that's why he uses so much eq and he said no, the only reason he pushes it up so high is because he can't push the other things up without side effects. Now obviously he probably isint talking about internal sides but visual sides. More test gives him bad acne, more mast gives him prostate issues where he feels like he's waking up to pee all night. So he has those drugs maxed out and only raises eq from what I gather and he occasionally uses little bits of npp and tren ace.
He's a pretty big dude, not overly muscular but like 6'5 350+ he's no Thor or Brian shaw but he's a large human with or without gear
He is literally the exact true use case for DHB.

Pull 6-800 EQ out and run 200 DHB. Less blood volume overdrive (read: STROKE RISK in a medley), better insulin sensitivity/metabolic health/nutrient utilization at high bodyfat, greater power output, better skill acquisition & retention periods between training an implement, similar anabolism/protein accretion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So now that I backed off the idea of a blast for a while.....

I'm still waiting on 2× test, 2x eq, 3x mast e, 1 time tren e

And I ordered from a new source some test, tren ace and mast prop.

I still have some anadrol and epistane

Lots of peptides

3 bottles of injectable yk11

And about 20 pens of long acting insulin.

Sooooo ........ Whenever it's time for my next cycle, I am way ahead of the drug order lol.

Obviously I got a while to get fixed up still

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everything showed up in the mail today, from both suppliers. I think I'm gonna keep stocking up until I have like 30 bottles on hand to do whatever I want. I guess hgh should be next on the list. Looks like dad's working OT again next week 😆

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you even got the stuff you had written off eh?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn't have that much on hand at one time. I know I'd convince myself to do something stupid
Im the worse combination of personality types. Im a hoarder, so I get anxious if I dont have 2+ years worth of gear stashed away; I have no self-control if I dont watch myself, and Ill be tempted like a kid by candy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So hopefully you have a decent source there still!

I will say, it can be tough some times sitting on a bunch of gear in the war chest. I think the thing that keeps me from starting it is that there’s just too much to use in any one cycle.
Ya, the old sources stuff is going through a micron filter when the time comes and IL probably start with just test and get my total t checked. On 150mg it should read around 900-960.

New source I've actually known about, The only reason I chose not to use him originally was because he had a limited selection, and still does. But he's got the old school basics. Like, imagine what a 90s bodybuilder would use, that's what he carries. Test, deca, eq, Mast, tren, dbol, winny

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With all this talk of mega dose cycles….is anyone in need of some pharma anastrozole? I have 8 bottles that are unopened. I hate for it to go to waste. I’m on TRT and it’s prescribed to me. CVS auto refills it so I just stock pile it but I have too much. None of it has expired. If anyone is interested just PM me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im the worse combination of personality types. Im a hoarder, so I get anxious if I dont have 2+ years worth of gear stashed away; I have no self-control if I dont watch myself, and Ill be tempted like a kid by candy.
Yeah there’s enough oil to compete for over a year, probably 2 if I use the Trest & random orals/SARMs.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Smont stash all that in a lock box and forget it even exists other than the test for trt purposes. Then work as much as you can, put a wallpaper on your phone of serostim or norditropin. For the next 6 months just save and save and save. Then by the first of the year you'd have a legit pro cycle ready to go.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With all this talk of mega dose cycles….is anyone in need of some pharma anastrozole? I have 8 bottles that are unopened. I hate for it to go to waste. I’m on TRT and it’s prescribed to me. CVS auto refills it so I just stock pile it but I have too much. None of it has expired. If anyone is interested just PM me.
My bad I ment to tag you here to mention this. Hit this guy up if you want a pharma ai in your stash. If I didn't get so many things to sample from Mike I'd snatch these right up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont stash all that in a lock box and forget it even exists other than the test for trt purposes. Then work as much as you can, put a wallpaper on your phone of serostim or norditropin. For the next 6 months just save and save and save. Then by the first of the year you'd have a legit pro cycle ready to go.
I put them in a vacuum sealed bag in my sock drawer. I can't **** with anything till my shoulders get right. If I blast IL start trying to work up to a 405 bench and destroy myself lol.

I may or may not have had my cousin bring me a half pound of bud he needed to stash somewhere. I know a lot of ppl that smoke too so he basically said get rid of what you can and IL give you x amount lol. So if I really want to I can make some extra scratch on this too
20230601_181934~2.jpg

My 16 year old walks in as I'm putting it away and nonchalantly says mom, dad and uncle Erik are starting a drug factory lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I put them in a vacuum sealed bag in my sock drawer. I can't **** with anything till my shoulders get right. If I blast IL start trying to work up to a 405 bench and destroy myself lol.

I may or may not have had my cousin bring me a half pound of bud he needed to stash somewhere. I know a lot of ppl that smoke too so he basically said get rid of what you can and IL give you x amount lol. So if I really want to I can make some extra scratch on this too View attachment 232694

My 16 year old walks in as I'm putting it away and nonchalantly says mom, dad and uncle Erik are starting a drug factory lol
Thats hilarious about you're son. That's cool tho from the few stories you've told us about them they seem like they really gave their heads on straight. Credit to you and your wife

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats hilarious about you're son. That's cool tho from the few stories you've told us about them they seem like they really gave their heads on straight. Credit to you and your wife
Mostly credit to my girl lol. I teach them to prepare for the bad stuff In life and she takes care of everything else. My daughter is honer roll, honey society and was the junior prom queen this year. (She bribed everyone with cookies and chocolate covered pretzels to vote for her lol)

My son is actually the 14 year old. We actually got a email from the school that him in 9 other students are the top of there class and my son is 3rd I believe. We got a special ceremony for him next week.

I'm happy there doing good because I was honers till freshman year of high school and then everything went to **** for sports and girls lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s funny your son telling your wife that y’all are starting a drug factory……from everything you have said they do sound like good kids, and it sounds like your daughter could already be a politician.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mostly credit to my girl lol. I teach them to prepare for the bad stuff In life and she takes care of everything else. My daughter is honer roll, honey society and was the junior prom queen this year. (She bribed everyone with cookies and chocolate covered pretzels to vote for her lol)

My son is actually the 14 year old. We actually got a email from the school that him in 9 other students are the top of there class and my son is 3rd I believe. We got a special ceremony for him next week.

I'm happy there doing good because I was honers till freshman year of high school and then everything went to **** for sports and girls lol
The EXACT thing happened to me. I was the chubby kid who listened to heavy metal music. And then the summer between 8th grade and freshman year I went into the school weight room, football coach saw me ( he was a competitive powerlifter ) and then life completely changed. Girls that wouldn't look twice at me in middle school started passing me notes in high school

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s funny your son telling your wife that y’all are starting a drug factory……from everything you have said they do sound like good kids, and it sounds like your daughter could already be a politician.
I guess I'm a little too open with them in the sense I don't hide most things. But I also literally trust them that much that I could leave anything out and they know not to touch it. I want them to know as much bad stuff as good stuff so there prepared for real life situations. I had too many friends grow up sheltered from life and turn into drug attics or die because they dove in not knowing the consequences. The pot thing doesn't bother me because 3 of there 4 grandparents smoke pot, both of my siblings and 3 of my girls siblings all smoke pot. They don't really have much interest. They see everyone stoned and fat and lazy and the kids think it makes everyone too lazy. Even myself. I only use pot when I want to shut down. Sit on the couch and my day is over.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Apparently my cousin made friends with someone who grows a lot of pot lol. Who remembers hiding this from everyone. Now it's legal in my state lol
my wife and I have been watching the TV show suits a lot lately and it cracks me up the way they act like pot is heroin because it's been legal here in Washington for so long I don't even think about it anymore.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
my wife and I have been watching the TV show suits a lot lately and it cracks me up the way they act like pot is heroin because it's been legal here in Washington for so long I don't even think about it anymore.
It's only been legal here for a year maybe but we have had the dispensaries around for years now and no1 cares. Like 2 or 3 weeks ago we had a memorial softball tournament and there were at least 3 cops playing in the tournament and people were smoking weed in the dugout lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude, Suits is super legit! I loved that show!!!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah the pot thing is interesting. it doesn't interest me, although I do tend to like the smell. But I can't stand smoking anything anyways, I don't like the feel in my throat. even cigars make me feel like puking these days and I used to always have one on the golf course in the winter. only "real" negative I see locally with legalization is a LOT more kids are smoking now and it does seem like the potency is much stronger than when we were kids.

Dude, Suits is super legit! I loved that show!!!!
ha same, we have been binging it often hitting 2 episodes at a time lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just noticed the last part of your post. I told her, you wanna run for class president or prom queen ect then you need to act like people running for office. You need to make you voice heard and give people reasons to pick you. So she went with the old bribery tactics lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just noticed the last part of your post. I told her, you wanna run for class president or prom queen ect then you need to act like people running for office. You need to make you voice heard and give people reasons to pick you. So she went with the old bribery tactics lol
She’s a natural. Lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
A little dig on dad's wallet and she can become a world leader.

Screenshot_20230603_084047_Chrome.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I may have asked @Hyde this a while back and forgot but does anyone have a alternative site like AA where I can grab injectable d3 and carnatine?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may have asked @Hyde this a while back and forgot but does anyone have a alternative site like AA where I can grab injectable d3 and carnatine?
The only place I know of is AA