Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
After I watched it I got excited for you because when he gets to that part he pretty much does what you've laid out for yourself except he does talk about taking mk on the off days of igf. If this goes good for you I'm probably gonna run it in the fall when calories are in a surplus
I've got mk too so I might do that, especially if it's only a few days a week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Chalking up this gear order as a loss. Gotta order through a new source 🤦‍♂️

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Especially because of this☝ you're body is primed
I feel like I need to eat a lot more food but I'm also never really hungry lately. It's a weird feeling, like I wanna eat everything cus I feel like I need so many more calories but my stomach says your not hungry.

Today I had a coffee and skipped meal 1, this was intentional

10:00 6oz chicken, 2 cups mixed greens, cabbage and kale, a serving of salad dressing

2:00 6oz chicken, 1 cup rice

4:00 watermelon and a mix of eaas, bcaa, creatine and some simple carbs.

Same drink intra workout,

Squats, lunges, clean and press with extra presses, db shoulder press, side and front raises.

Jump rope, heavy bag work with push ups, squats and hold in the seated position and abs in-between rounds.

This was about 2 hours total, it's been like 2 hours since I finished it and I'm still not hungry. I gotta force down another 1800 calories in meat and rice or pasta before I go to bed lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looks tasty, you burn a lot of calories with your job and gym sessions so yeah I can imagine at times it’s a chore!
On a average of 3200-3500 calories per day I'm still loosing weight. I'm kinda trying to stay at maintenance calories but it's higher then I thought. Originally I thought I was 3200 for maintenance. Eating isint usually a issue for me, I can normally put down 4k a day no problems at all. But as of recently my appetite isint there. I mean it's there but I'm not hungry. I'm just satisfied feeling all day. Can't explain it. But I see ppl all the time saying I'm eating 3000 or 3500 or 4000 and I'm not growing, then eat more. The only solution when your not gaining is eat more lol. My weight is hovering around 205 and I gotta weight 198 in July so I'm trying to hang around this weight

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Originally when I thought my gear was around the corner and I was planning to blast off I was gonna say **** it. IL compete st 220. But now I'm just gonna hold here and try to keep getting leaner and stronger.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you think adding some mk for a bit would help your appetite?
This is hard to explain, I'm not "not hungry" I don't have any problems eating. I just always feel satisfied so I don't want to eat. I don't need anything to increase my appetite, I can still eat when I'm not hungry so I don't see any reason to try to increase my appetite. I don't want to feel hungry

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is hard to explain, I'm not "not hungry" I don't have any problems eating. I just always feel satisfied so I don't want to eat. I don't need anything to increase my appetite, I can still eat when I'm not hungry so I don't see any reason to try to increase my appetite. I don't want to feel hungry
Oh okay I gotcha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only time a day this is a problem is post workout
I have a hard time eating within an hour or so of a hard session myself. I normally end up having a shake then a solid meal an hour or two later. Of course now I am doing intra drinks with a little protein, and a lot of carbs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a hard time eating within an hour or so of a hard session myself. I normally end up having a shake then a solid meal an hour or two later. Of course now I am doing intra drinks with a little protein, and a lot of carbs.
I do a intra so I know that covers me a little, but I really need to slam protein and simple carbs with my igf post workout asap. So I need to force that one down. It might .are more sense for me to slam a shake with 60gm whey and 100 carbs from dextrose or a glucose syrup candy with the igf post and then eat my meal 2 hrs later before bed.

Normally I wouldn't make a fuss but since I'm trying to use igf and eventually insulin, timing is going to be important

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a legit plan.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I want to add that after 2 days on igf I feel like hunger and food cravings are down and I do notice a better pump. I I'm not pinning the muscle I'm training yet, I just did them sub q. I will try pinning it all locally next push workout, pecs and delts

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do a intra so I know that covers me a little, but I really need to slam protein and simple carbs with my igf post workout asap. So I need to force that one down. It might .are more sense for me to slam a shake with 60gm whey and 100 carbs from dextrose or a glucose syrup candy with the igf post and then eat my meal 2 hrs later before bed.

Normally I wouldn't make a fuss but since I'm trying to use igf and eventually insulin, timing is going to be important
That’s what I have to do post workout…slam me a good 50 to 60 gram protein shake with carbs and then I eat a meal about an hour or two later. I never have been able to eat a big heavy meal immediately after a hard workout.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s what I have to do post workout…slam me a good 50 to 60 gram protein shake with carbs and then I eat a meal about an hour or two later. I never have been able to eat a big heavy meal immediately after a hard workout.
Ya I think this is the plan. Especially if I'm Lifting weights in doing cardio in the same session my appetite disappears for about two hours.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya I think this is the plan. Especially if I'm Lifting weights in doing cardio in the same session my appetite disappears for about two hours.
That's so weird like 20 minutes after cardio I'm starving!! Like to the point I feel hypo. I'm actually curious if maybe I am because I so shake a little, obviously I'm sweating so I can't use that as a symptom

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just did some reading on my lunch break and igf can lower your appetite and the best why to counter it is to add hgh lol
Interesting..I've never heard that. Quick ?, I'll research myself still, but what's the difference between lr3 and des?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm on my lunch break so just had enough time for 9oz chicken, 1/2 cup cooked jasmine rice😡, and 1 cup peas and carrots for volume, so 60 grams protein and only 20 grams of carbs

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Total carbs right now for the day 180 grams. Been doing over 10000 steps at work plus 45 minutes stepmill at night after lifting

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's so weird like 20 minutes after cardio I'm starving!! Like to the point I feel hypo. I'm actually curious if maybe I am because I so shake a little, obviously I'm sweating so I can't use that as a symptom
What's your cardio look like tho. My cardio is balls to the wall. Imagine fighting someone for 45min straight and instead of rest periods you do sit ups and bodyweight exercises. My cardio is probably a lot more intense then your cardio. I don't mean anything by that but its very unlikely most ppl are doing the intensity of cardio i do, 5 minutes in and I'm soaked to my socks. It's like sprinting up hills or playing full
Court 1 on 1 basketball lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you pin des pre workout it's gone before your workout is over. Guys who only use des only have to pin pre, intra and post workout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm on my lunch break so just had enough time for 9oz chicken, 1/2 cup cooked jasmine rice😡, and 1 cup peas and carrots for volume, so 60 grams protein and only 20 grams of carbs
Your macros are off, there's about 75gm of protein in 9 ounces of cooked chicken breast

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your macros are off, there's about 75gm of protein in 9 ounces of cooked chicken breast
I was thinking 72g if based on 12 oz raw & 24g/4oz raw, but what I would really like to draw attention to is that it will not matter for his progress as long as he is consistent in the fashion he’s preparing and weighing the food, and his dietary manipulations are based on his constants.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was thinking 72g if based on 12 oz raw & 24g/4oz raw, but what I would really like to draw attention to is that it will not matter for his progress as long as he is consistent in the fashion he’s preparing and weighing the food, and his dietary manipulations are based on his constants.
Ya, his food is so measured and weighed so consistently that it don't mean nothing. Most prep coaches don't even know the macros to the diets. They just know the weight per serving. Once I get to a point Or I'm just eating the same stuff over and over again. I stop paying attention to the macros and just reduce the portions

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No you're right i usually weight out 8oz abd that's 50 grams I just wanted a little more scince carbs are so low and I've cut out all added fat ( olive oil and whole eggs)

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's your cardio look like tho. My cardio is balls to the wall. Imagine fighting someone for 45min straight and instead of rest periods you do sit ups and bodyweight exercises. My cardio is probably a lot more intense then your cardio. I don't mean anything by that but its very unlikely most ppl are doing the intensity of cardio i do, 5 minutes in and I'm soaked to my socks. It's like sprinting up hills or playing full
Court 1 on 1 basketball lol
Oh no doubt it is. I do LISS in the stepmill. Level 6-8 for 45 min

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
* no doubt your cardio is more intense than mine. Which now that I think about back in the day after football practice I didn't want to eat at all
Thats kinda what it's like, if I do normal cardio on a elliptical or a incline treadmill IL work up a appetite too, but when you overdo it, it kinda kills your appetite completely. It's almost like you need a hour to feel normal after lol. It's not muscle friendly cardio

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey do you guys know if anyone on here has a discount code for AA. I've been using vigorous Steve 20% one but I'd rather support someone on here. Steve has plenty of support

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
DM WesleyInman and ask him what it is, I can't remember off top. I think it's wes20

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Shoulder pain is like a 10 out of 10 today, I've been training around it because oddly enough there's only a few exercises that it effects but it's crazy today. I'm heading to the walk in clinic and have a appointment scheduled for tomorrow now. I hate to say it but I think I tore something, hopefully not my rotator cuff