Tomahawk in the Pink...Magic Log (sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so far what im taking from your log is pink magic works so good you dont even need to workout!:biglaugh:
Haha it would almost appear so.
ah hahaha you jumped the gun a bit on that one lol
Lol well he had talked about working out at 5pm and I hadnt heard anything from him. Then out of nowhere I get a text and he asks if I still want to lift. The workout was good so no harm no foul.

Day 2
Here we go!
Strength: I felt like an ox today. I kept adding more weight. I plan on starting to take a log book with me that way I can see real progression.
Vascularity: I havent noticed too much extra vascularity yet but when I workout I wear big baggy t-shirts that cover me up pretty well.
Fat loss: I took my shoes off when I weighted today(since I wear different shoes for different days). I was 226 pounds when we first got to the gym. Which is a nice improvement.
Muscle fullness: I really noticed my triceps feeling and looking bigger/more defined that I can recall.
Sex drive: It is nice and high but kind of hard not to be when I have a girl that makes me do this face :eek5: when I think about the fact that she is actually into me.
Recovery: My chest is still sore but less sore than I expect considering the hell I put it through. Plus tonight during my in between set rest period I was always ready to go. Almost to the point where I wanted to skip ahead of Marc lol.

Idk what is making me feel this way but I feel great and am basically in a great mood the whole day. I am really liking how this PCT is looking with the addition of Pink Magic.

I must mention I took a sample pack of Jack3d and 2 Powerfull before my workout that I received with my PM. I will be honest and say I hadnt fully jumped on the USP Labs train with past experiences with their supplements. But I have to say I loved this combo preworkout. They should def promote this more.

Thanks for all the support everyone.

I do have a quick question since I have so many minds already gathered. Marc's rear delts are lacking since like many other lifters he has neglected to train them. Any suggestions for some lifts? I dont have a problem with mine so I havent had to find exotic ways to hit them. Thanks in advance for any knowledge u can lay on me.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
nice good to hear u liking the pink

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice good to hear u liking the pink
Man I love PINK! :biglaugh:

So much so when Cassi asked me "what r u doing" I replied back "Im about to eat u?" She thought I had intentions of eating her out :food:

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
As far as rear delts barbell rows or dead lifts are great they will bring up any lacking muscles quickly

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So much so when Cassi asked me "what r u doing" I replied back "Im about to eat u?" She thought I had intentions of eating her out :food:
:toofunny:
Last time I digisted something pink i ended up like this :1244:
THe fact that it was alcohol related maybe explains it..

//CC

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

lmao, as for rear delts you can try reverse flys on the pec deck, i usually do a rear delt mass builder, then add the reverse flys after.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion guys. I need to get him back to deadlift bc u know I love my deadlift. We already do the reverse flyes. Might have to add in some wider gripped BB rows to the mix. Plus after getting some sleep I remember something I used to do with an old exercise I used to do that would hit them well which was pretty unique.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah, hgh booster taken w/stim pre workout is fantastic.

btw-you had the table set-you should have chowed.:food::boobies:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yeah, hgh booster taken w/stim pre workout is fantastic.

btw-you had the table set-you should have chowed.:food::boobies:
I didnt have too much trouble sleeping either. I took the combo at about midnight and fell asleep at like 6am. Didnt get home till about 3am. Take a shower, eat, doing some posting on here and there, and a quick read. I am probably about to head back to sleep though since I can. Hopefully I can get a good leg workout in today.

Her response to when she thought I meant eating out was "freak lol" Got to love a girl who assumes dirty thoughts :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didnt have too much trouble sleeping either. I took the combo at about midnight and fell asleep at like 6am. Didnt get home till about 3am. Take a shower, eat, doing some posting on here and there, and a quick read. I am probably about to head back to sleep though since I can. Hopefully I can get a good leg workout in today.

Her response to when she thought I meant eating out was "freak lol" Got to love a girl who assumes dirty thoughts :lol:
or maybe she was just hoping for some action?:thinking:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ya maybe u should have asked

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i would have said-pull them drawers down woman and i'll show you freak.

just kidding, you are doing fine.

looks like you are getting something from the pink magic already, awesome.

RcdjrFF

Awards
In, followed last log and already have 3bx fura and 1bottle Turinabol in fridge... Curious though, which chick did you end up with?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
In, followed last log and already have 3bx fura and 1bottle Turinabol in fridge... Curious though, which chick did you end up with?
question is which one hasnt he :006:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tune in tomorrow with the next episode of Tomahawk of Love: Tom goes on a 2nd date with Cassi.

Yes I just made a joke that my love life is started to look like a VH1 reality show on AM LMAO

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Tune in tomorrow with the next episode of Tomahawk of Love: Tom goes on a 2nd date with Cassi.

Yes I just made a joke that my love life is started to look like a VH1 reality show on AM LMAO
Tomahawk of love lol!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tomahawk ought to be scalping some beaver real soon.:food:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will post up my workout from Day 3 later. I need some sleep. Got one hell of day tomorrow and there wont be anytime for sleep.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick update. Great shoulder workout with a nice pump filling out the delts. Heavy focus on the rear delts lol I told yall.

I think Cassi is really into me lol.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
haha i wanted to know why exactly they call it pink magic and bro i think you've let the cat out of the bag :biglaugh:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i wanted to know why exactly they call it pink magic and bro i think you've let the cat out of the bag :biglaugh:
LOL...

Future Review:
So I havn't noticed any gains. Strength is the same, size hasnt gone up, not even much vascularity or energy. But for whatever reason I cant leave my house without getting laid, weird huh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL...

Future Review:
So I havn't noticed any gains. Strength is the same, size hasnt gone up, not even much vascularity or energy. But for whatever reason I cant leave my house without getting laid, weird huh?
nice, i am just happy to see tom getting his self esteem back! he is a good guy who was too down on himself, i think he may be realizing what a good guy he really is.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
nice, i am just happy to see tom getting his self esteem back! he is a good guy who was too down on himself, i think he may be realizing what a good guy he really is.
dont let him in on this secret :27:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
tomahawk we need pics of Cassi gogo

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

zb126

Awards
  • Established
just caught up in here man, subbed! Started my log Monday :D

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Pics of Said women or log is fail

tomahawk your logs are hilarious bro, cant wait to see what happens when the pink magic is in full effect

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the girls in my thread get more love than me :lol:

Im thinking I will keep Cassi a mystery lol. Oh and apparently I was mistaken with my guess she was a D because it sure as hell sounded like she said E today but with the French accent it was a little to be sure. It seems like I need to have a course on French culture.

Ok time for some of that Pink!
Day 3
Legs at the fitness center
Squats: 135*10, 225*10, 315*10, 405*5(drop off like a bitch), 405*1(I had moved the pins up 1 slot since I didnt have a spotter and I ended up hitting them bc I go so low)
Front squats: 155*15, 165*10 my quads got so pumped.
I did the DC quad stretch a little late afterwards.
Stiff legged deadlifts: 135*10, 225*10, 275*10, 315*10 (havent done these in FOREVER)
Rest pause leg curls: 188*11,5,3
Stretched my hams with a DC stretch.

strength was a bit disappointing but I felt like sh1t. Got used to the gym and the FC was too cold. I couldnt stop sweating.
Vascularity I never vascular when it comes to my legs but they were pumping
Fat loss weight was down yet again
Muscle fullness felt pretty good def couldnt flex without pain lol
Sex drive

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4
weight: 225 pounds shoeless
Shoulders at the GYM
heavy focus on the rear delts

High cable rear delts: 40*14, 40*15, 40*15, 40*13
Low cable rear delts: 40*11, 40*11, 40*10, 40*11
DB rear delts: 20*20, 20*20, 25*18, 25*18
Behind the neck shoulder press: 90*15, 180*15, 230*9, 230*9
DB front and lateral raise superset: lateral 1st: 25*15/13, front 1st: 25*15/10 lateral 1st:25*15/11

strength was on par today but now I have something to really compare to
Vascularity no real vascularity
Fat loss was down some more weight and thirsty like crazy
Muscle fullness shoulders looked huge
Sex drive it is def an automatic lol

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Impressive shoulder work out big dude. I'm jealous.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who saw straigt leg deads at 315.....??? holy fuking caca .... thats a lot ...my hammys would tear in half

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the smartasses on the previous page :lol: MY weight was 225 as in I weigh 225 pounds lol. But I did do 225 on seated shoulder press on cycle with weak shoulders.

I cant wait to do this other exercise for rear delts. Obviously today we hit them plenty enough without another.

Lol well when u deadlift 600 pounds u need to be doing a lot more weight for stiff legged deadlifts. 315 was def the most I was going to get 10 reps of. I swear I used to do more when I was smaller and I would do them on a platform having the bar hit my feet but my reg deadlift was less than it is now.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Nice work bro :D BTW, I'm still trying to figure out what the hell pink magic is, test boost? lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I heard right yesterday she said E and some cases 40 DD.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
For the smartasses on the previous page :lol: MY weight was 225 as in I weigh 225 pounds lol. But I did do 225 on seated shoulder press on cycle with weak shoulders.

I cant wait to do this other exercise for rear delts. Obviously today we hit them plenty enough without another.

Lol well when u deadlift 600 pounds u need to be doing a lot more weight for stiff legged deadlifts. 315 was def the most I was going to get 10 reps of. I swear I used to do more when I was smaller and I would do them on a platform having the bar hit my feet but my reg deadlift was less than it is now.
bro do ur hipflexors ever give u trouble....i feel like my hipflexors are so tight and/or constantly sore that it is the major limiting factor on my deads...after like 3 set i can hardly get down to the bar

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bro do ur hipflexors ever give u trouble....i feel like my hipflexors are so tight and/or constantly sore that it is the major limiting factor on my deads...after like 3 set i can hardly get down to the bar
Hmm that has never been a problem for me on deadlifts. I usually warm them up a bit though nothing too special by any means. I used to take Tae Kwon Do(worthless I might add) as a kid so I think I have some decent flexibilty.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya when she said E I was like DAMN I can tell they r BIG but facking ass they are HUGE.