10 x 37.5s
10 x 40s
10 x 45s

Machine dips
3 sets

Machine curls
3 sets

Notes
Saw a dude that looked like vanilla ice.
Never SS'd 295 or 300 before
Added 10lbs to the 10 rep set.
I never incline so I'm not even sure where I should be.

Weight

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So my wife is at xfit Mon/Tues/Fri
Thurs we have Spanish
Weds family dinner

So this schedule is leaving us as ships passing in the night. Last night I foolishly suggested I drop in to her box occasionally, like a couple times a month, so that at least we could spend that hour together..... Not a membership, just occasional drop in.

I'll probably take **** for this, but yeah... Did xfit tonight, again, for the first time in ages lol.

Front squats
5 x 95, 115, 135, 155
(Shared with a partner who was learning so that was nice)

WOD
3-6-9-12-15
115lb front squats
Toes to bar
8min amrap

Rest 2 min

20 x Fronts
15 x t2b
10 x Fronts
5 x t2b
6min cap

Being it's my worst lift, I need more volume, got time with the wife, ate around it... We will see how it goes but hot damn I feel wrecked lol. This used to be a lot easier!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the weight loss!

Out of curiosity, do you eyeball your food or weigh it all? And did you weigh your alcohol/mixers?

Hey, no shame in x fit. Things have changed much over the years now that it’s less of a popup fad and more of a lifestyle. I wouldn’t mind doing an occasional session here and there.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X Fit beats cardio as long as you can recover from it and your normal training.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the weight loss!

Out of curiosity, do you eyeball your food or weigh it all? And did you weigh your alcohol/mixers?

Hey, no shame in x fit. Things have changed much over the years now that it’s less of a popup fad and more of a lifestyle. I wouldn’t mind doing an occasional session here and there.
Yes sir I weigh probably 95% of my food. I'll eyeball it and guess if we go out, but I weigh all my breakfasts and lunches for the week on Sunday, then 99% of my dinners at home. I weight the carbs and protein but often eyeball the veggies.

haven't had alcohol this year, but I did keep a shotglass next to my decanter and rocks glasses so that I knew how many shots I was actually taken. The only mixers I ever used for myself were 0 calorie sparkling water if I was having vodka. I drink my bourbon straight so never used diet coke or anything there. typically, vodka was on the rocks with a lime twist... maybe an occasional sugar free redbull.

X Fit beats cardio as long as you can recover from it and your normal training.
That's how I see it. I haven't been doing any cardio lately and since I have no interest in competing in xfit events, I can pace myself, go lighter, etc. I'll watch it and balance it out though. I'm not likely to go every week. maybe 2-3x per month just to hang with my wife. The group she goes with at 6pm is a mostly in the over 40 crowd and not competitors which will help me simmer down a bit and not try to go full firebreather. I also can eat more around it. Yesterday I made an additional protein shake with an extra serving and a half of powdered peanut butter. came home, ate a carton of egg white + huge tortilla, cheese, salsa, etc all on top of normal calories and woke up .2lbs lighter again today.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear the weight is coming off easily for you man! And hey, I don't know why x fit gets such a bad rap. I say, if you're moving, lifting weights, and you can do it safely - more power to you.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can only discuss it here. Last night I caught myself on a big slip up. I mentioned my struggle under in the squat rack to my wife and then the big slip........ "It's probably just cause I've been losing weight too fas-.........." ****. i barely finished the sentence and knew my wife would hate me for the next hour
Yeah don’t say that….. ever! Lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bench.
10 x 95
5 x 135, 185, 215, 235
3 x 235 (after ss sets)

SS
1 x 255, 275, 295, 300
3 x 265
10 x 230

Pause
3 x 6 x 185

Incline bb
10 x 95
8 x 135
6 x 155
3 x 175
8 x 135

DB tri kickbacks
10 x 25s
10 x 27.5s
10 x 30s

DB curls
10 x 37.5s
10 x 40s
10 x 45s

Machine dips
3 sets

Machine curls
3 sets

Notes
Saw a dude that looked like vanilla ice.
Never SS'd 295 or 300 before
Added 10lbs to the 10 rep set.
I never incline so I'm not even sure where I should be.

Weight
All the greatest benchers spend a good amount of time pressing on some angle of incline, whether it be DBs or BBs.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Crushed an fat sirloin with mashed potatoes today for lunch. Very happy about that.

Glad to hear the weight is coming off easily for you man! And hey, I don't know why x fit gets such a bad rap. I say, if you're moving, lifting weights, and you can do it safely - more power to you.
Funny thing is I know that I've not done any cardio, aside from 10 rep sets occasionally, in months. Today my resting heart rate is 3-5 beats lower than yesterday lol.

All the greatest benchers spend a good amount of time pressing on some angle of incline, whether it be DBs or BBs.
Yeah and the past month been looking at my log and I have felt i'm just not "pressing" enough. lots of accessory work, mostly targeted and relevant, but incorporating more incline I think will help fill a gap.

How are you quads feeling after all those fronts?
well having day 1 doms is leaving me concerned about what day 2 will look like lol. so far OK, but yeah.. I can feel it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MMMMMM Fat sirloin sure sounds good.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MMMMMM Fat sirloin sure sounds good.
I want to ramp my cals up a bit again before I attempt another 24-36thr fast. that full day fast had incredible results and really seemed to light my metabolism on fire! and I love me some borderline raw beef lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually have some sirloin out to cook, I think I will light the pit tonight in the middle of my session so when i am done I can drop the steaks on, put a potato in the microwave and be ready for a nice meal!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Monday weight was 186.8lbs
Thursday pulled a 24hr fast. My wife surprised me with an awesome shredded chicken taco dish late thursday night after spanish so I cut the fast right at 24hrs vs my targeted 36hrs and pounded about a lb of chicken. managed to get an 1100 calorie dinner in with supplements (fishoil, etc), finished with powdered peanut butter + half scoop of protein for dessert all in about an hour. only hit 140g of protein but that was all in an hour coming off the fast.
Woke up Friday at 185.6lbs.

loading up on carbs today and pushing my next bench day till sunday for a little additional recovery. at which point I think I'll take the advice I've seen around here and drop to 225lbs for a few sets and start moving back up from there. haven't fully wrapped my head around the game plan yet but it's coming together.

Also my wife somehow ended up with 2 new fitbits so for fun I figured I'd try free one on. Sorta interesting that my resting heart rate has dropped back down to the low 50s after only one xfit session whereas when I first started wearing this thing it was low 60s (which seemed like a high to me historically).

I have no idea how this thing figures calorie burn but it also upped me from 1747 to 2200 ish this week (peak 3k, low 2119).

I don't take it seriously but its interesting data to play with. can't even wear the thing half the time in the gym since I love wrist wraps.

amazing how many typos I have these days. I think I'm becoming a boomer.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Warm up
RDLs
Power cleans
Press
Rows

Straight legged
10 x 135

Deads
5 x 185, 225, 315, 355, 385

Rack pulls
2 x 405, 425, 445
1 x 465

Good mornings
10 x 135, 185
8 x 205, 225

Barbell rows
10 x 135, 175, 195
15 x 135

DB curls
4 sets

Hammer strength lat pull downs
3 sets

Leg ext
3 sets

Leg curls
3 sets

weight
weight belt on 4th hole. that means I'm officially wasting away lol. I know consensus is I should be putting less 1rm efforts in but I couldn't help it. Plus I truly think I'm really bad at maximal effort and I try to force/teach myself how to go harder. that 465 was pretty hard. from memory I think 475 is my best rack pull, although today I went much lower than historically with my rack pulls at about mid shin. so all in all I'm happy with the results.

I have no idea where the weight should be for good mornings so right now I'm just adding weight to what feels like a safe level. Tomorrow I will rest and eat and hit bench Sunday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as you are making progress what we say doesn't really mean anything other than what we think might improve your results, but doesn't mean we are always correct. Once you decide you really want to focus on power lifting I would just recommend you pick a tried and true powerlifting program and run through it methodically and see how that works for you compared to what you have been doing. I great starter could be something like 5/3/1. I am sure @Hyde could recommend an actual program to follow for a bit that would give you a great reference point.

The good news is that with all of the singles you do you have a good reference for your maxes on the lifts rather than estimating them. So following a percentage based plan should go really well for you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as the progress keeps coming & you’re not getting hurt, keep doing what you feel is working!

There are better and worse approaches, but all success hinges upon hard work. There is no program, no matter how intelligently crafted, that will deliver results if you aren’t working hard, and the worst program out there can pay big if you believe in what you’re doing and really try to get the most out of everything you’re doing.

I was told that like 8 years ago, but I don’t think I really appreciated it the way I can now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy your rest day !!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As long as you are making progress what we say doesn't really mean anything other than what we think might improve your results, but doesn't mean we are always correct. Once you decide you really want to focus on power lifting I would just recommend you pick a tried and true powerlifting program and run through it methodically and see how that works for you compared to what you have been doing. I great starter could be something like 5/3/1. I am sure @Hyde could recommend an actual program to follow for a bit that would give you a great reference point.

The good news is that with all of the singles you do you have a good reference for your maxes on the lifts rather than estimating them. So following a percentage based plan should go really well for you.
I have done 531 a few times and always had results in the first 2 cycles, and always trashed my CNS there after. I respond well to the high volume that Wendlers amrap sets give me, but I can't sustain it for very long.

I think between the big three lifts, I have a good understanding on only deads, in regards to ways that I can vary it and increase it. Between conventional, sumo, deficits, rack pulls, and RDLs, I have enough interesting ways to mix up the stimulus that if I only focused on deads, I think I can grow that on my own.

Where I'm really bad at applying the same idea is obviously my squats and bench which both plateau at the same place every time.

That said..... I've picked up a lot of new ideas from you all so I think I have a game plan on bench. Squats I'm still working on... Lol.

I would deadlift and bench every day if I could. Squats.... I struggle to love them. My buddy can squat once every three months and throw 405+ on the bar for shits n giggles. But he can't bench 225(?)

I also dl more than him. He's convinced that our body shape and leverages play a role in why he's a better squatter than me, far less trained, and I'm a better deadlifter. He's like 240lbs vs my 185.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Warmup
Lateral raises
Forward raises
DB curls

Bench
20 x 95
5 x 135, 185, 205,

Pause
3 x 5 x 225

SS
7 x 245
5 x 255

Incline
8 x 135
5 x 155
3 x 175

Machine dips
3 x 10 x 200

Flies
3 sets

Cable tri ext
3 sets

Cable tri push downs
3 sets

Weight 186

Notes
Hit my goal of cutting back to 3x5 at 225 and added the pauses. That said it wasn't a great session, just dragging my butt today so I'm glad to hit my goal and hang it up for the day

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That looks like a lot of work!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That looks like a lot of work!!
Thanks man! didn't really feel like it at the time, felt like I should have been doing more/pushing harder but nothing in the world beats lifting with my boy. He keeps a notebook on his phone where he dates his log and now tracks it in the same format that I have mine posted above. We pulled his numbers back a bit the same way we pulled mine back so his bench dropped 10lbs but he did 3x6. then he went back to last sessions bench and pounded out 5 more lol.

I showed him 3 x 6 x 85lbs = 1500lbs.
I said look at last week you did 95 x 5 = 475lbs... you benched 1,000 more lbs this week! lol

Then he tried on my slingshot at 100lbs for another 6 reps. I don't need to overload my boy, that's not my goal, but I do like how the slingshot keeps his flailing elbows in line.

When I move to the flies and tricep extensions, he moves to leg extensions and leg press. Last session he was pressing 230 for sets, this week 250 for sets. the kids legs are actually thicker than mine. I think he could press well over 300 but I'm trying to train him to track those knees and am teaching him about the meniscus and other potential injuries.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah, gave the kid a set of my old earbuds (cleaned of course, lol). so he turns on his spotify while we're jamming and shows me his play list "70s rock hits". We get up to the treadmill and I ask him what he's listening to now... Led Zeppelin. F'ing A dude! so I introduce him to the Immigrant Song. the kid is making all the right decisions early in life. couldn't be prouder.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Skipped my first Monday squat day yesterday in a long time. Came back from Christmas break and put 3 hard weeks in with a deficit and solid fat loss so I think everything needed a deload week/rest. I will get in and I will get my squats but I'm going to hit things a little more intentionally aiming at form and recovery before ramping up again. It's really hard not to move in a linear direction all the time lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a solid plan!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sitting at the office waiting to pick up my truck from the brake shop. My truck, where my gym clothes are located... so I couldn't even uber to the gym at lunch if I wanted to today lol. But maybe it's for the best, a couple of rest days is likely on the docket and my shoulder is feeling much better already.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very cool to hear about your son, and I definitely agree teach them to lift well now to build a safer solid lifting foundation. Absolute strength will inevitably come later when he has the right habits to enable it.

Martins Licis told me his dad was a gymnast and wouldn’t let him lift weights until he was 13, it was all gymnastics prior. At almost 300lbs, I watched him Skin the Cat on a pair of dip rings at the Chicago Fit Expo right before he turned pro in strongman. Foundation now allows much more later.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mark Rippetoe used to compare barbells to bucking hay. My boy has bucked hay since he was 6 so it's hard to say that a young man can't bench press, but can buck 100lb haybales lol. I think, and hope, Mark is right about that. But... my boy is 13 so even if I'm trying to get him started young, he's reached that age where the general consensus seems on board anyways.

Right now I'm working with him on SLOWING down his reps, having complete control, etc. He is drawn to leg work. He will out squat me before he graduates high school, I have no doubt. however I don't have him squatting yet (leg press, ext, curls, etc) because I want to really get his knees dialed in and form corrected first. Plus, he love leg press and hasn't wanted to squat yet so I'll take what I can get!

I mean hey! I have a spotter! 😅😅 I'm not going to chase him away with squats just yet.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leg were my favorite when I started out, I did not have a squat rack in my Mom's basement so I had to press whatever I wanted to squat, I look back now and see that as a blessing !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want the best way to get him started on squatting now and improve his form for later is goblet squats. They reinforce dropping the hips through the knees, keeping an upright stance, and both increasing ROM and strengthening the thoracic region and core. Plus he will be limited on total weight he can lift in that movement.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want the best way to get him started on squatting now and improve his form for later is goblet squats. They reinforce dropping the hips through the knees, keeping an upright stance, and both increasing ROM and strengthening the thoracic region and core. Plus he will be limited on total weight he can lift in that movement.
100% ^^^

This is how I teach anyone new to squat. It’s an extremely natural movement for most, especially by comparison to a barbell where most people lack the requisite posterior strength to squat to depth & also have no idea how to brace before getting load placed on their spine.

1st learn to goblet squat, when they look decent and can hit depth with 40lbs routinely they’re ready to Frontsquat the empty barbell. Once they master that fundamental, THEN put a bar on their back. It’s better to learn depth before adding load, and the goblet squat helps people find & build their natural squat positions safely.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never really thought about it, but this make so much sense !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
100% ^^^

This is how I teach anyone new to squat. It’s an extremely natural movement for most, especially by comparison to a barbell where most people lack the requisite posterior strength to squat to depth & also have no idea how to brace before getting load placed on their spine.

1st learn to goblet squat, when they look decent and can hit depth with 40lbs routinely they’re ready to Frontsquat the empty barbell. Once they master that fundamental, THEN put a bar on their back. It’s better to learn depth before adding load, and the goblet squat helps people find & build their natural squat positions safely.
Another thing to keep in mind on front squats, which you probably know from Xfit is keeping the elbows inside the hands allows for the flexibility required for the correct front rack position. It took me a very long time to learn this on my own and was an instant game changer for me going from the BB style crossed arms front squat to a legitimate front racked front squat.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another thing to keep in mind on front squats, which you probably know from Xfit is keeping the elbows inside the hands allows for the flexibility required for the correct front rack position. It took me a very long time to learn this on my own and was an instant game changer for me going from the BB style crossed arms front squat to a legitimate front racked front squat.
Crossed-arm crew checking in here

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crossed-arm crew checking in here
Yeah, the mobility required for a front rack is not really even possessed by everyone. However with him being young it is a perfect time to get him started working toward it. Not everyone has barn door delts like you that can hold the big boy weights. My body shape made the crossed arm always tip me forward, I didn;t really start making better progress until I got my front rack squared away. I have those sloping shoulders with narrow clavicles so crossed front squats the bar always tried to roll off pulling me forward. Once in the rack I finally got my delts to hold the bar in place for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never been able to find a comfortable/controllable way to front squat.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the mobility required for a front rack is not really even possessed by everyone. However with him being young it is a perfect time to get him started working toward it. Not everyone has barn door delts like you that can hold the big boy weights. My body shape made the crossed arm always tip me forward, I didn;t really start making better progress until I got my front rack squared away. I have those sloping shoulders with narrow clavicles so crossed front squats the bar always tried to roll off pulling me forward. Once in the rack I finally got my delts to hold the bar in place for me.
Definitely, everyone who can be taught that way should learn. I think I could already Strictpress 200lbs before I ever tried to learn to Frontsquat!

I have never been able to find a comfortable/controllable way to front squat.
If it’s any consolation, they’re never comfortable, and part of how they make you stronger is the battle for control.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same. Kaddilac bar is the only controllable way for me lol
I was trying to find a video of someone squatting with a Kaddilac Bar but was unable to ?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ohhh Goblet squats is a great idea. I'll introduce those to him on our next training day (with any luck, tonight).
Front squats... IDK if I have a body shape that works well or what but I just haven't ever had an issue with them. However I didn't learn front squats, and my normal depth was very poor, until I learned oly.

I promptly went from squats that were barely legal to a2g squats that now are too deep and causing new issues. I think I have that all balanced now but oly lifting definitely improved my flexibility and explosiveness big time. xfit definitely had it's major health benefits for me. You just reach a point where you can't really improve strength anymore with that kind of volume training.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking about picking up some dermacrine to try, the guys at strong supps recommended I follow up with https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/post-cycle-3x-by-vital-labs. Thoughts on that? is dermacrine strong enough to require a pct?

Actually I'd be interested in hearing any stack advice for a non injectable approach. Might order stuff soon with the idea of starting around Feb 20th since I'll be gone for 8 days and figure I shouldn't start then immediately stop for a week.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking about picking up some dermacrine to try, the guys at strong supps recommended I follow up with https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/post-cycle-3x-by-vital-labs. Thoughts on that? is dermacrine strong enough to require a pct?

Actually I'd be interested in hearing any stack advice for a non injectable approach. Might order stuff soon with the idea of starting around Feb 20th since I'll be gone for 8 days and figure I shouldn't start then immediately stop for a week.
You don’t need a PCT for neurosteroids. Your use of Dermacrine will not be suppressive, unless you megadosed it to the point estrogen got sky high.

That is a bullshit product with bullshit dosages of things that would be minimally positive if dosed efficaciously, btw.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need a PCT for neurosteroids. Your use of Dermacrine will not be suppressive, unless you megadosed it to the point estrogen got sky high.

That is a bullshit product with bullshit dosages of things that would be minimally positive if dosed efficaciously, btw.
That's what my gut told me but I wanted your verification.
If I decide to continue to dabble deeper, what do you recommend as my next step up for a strength cycle before I commit to pinning?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what my gut told me but I wanted your verification.
If I decide to continue to dabble deeper, what do you recommend as my next step up for a strength cycle before I commit to pinning?
Pinning... you seem to be focusing on health a bit more and out of the things that work pinning is the healthiest option. Otherwise there are some decent transdermals out there, and something like Androhard or one of the many knockoffs at a relatively high dose would be nice for you. Does not convert to estrogen or anything but if you run it high enough to really be noticeable results you will need to PCT. If you can find some Trenavar or the like they could also be good options but then you need to be watchful of prolactin issues. Easy enough with P5P but it is still a consideration.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Warmup

Emtpy bb
Press, cleans, RDLs, squats, rows

Squats
10 x 95
5 x 135, 185, 205,
3 x 10 x 225

Front squats
5 x 135, 155, 175
3 x 3 x 195 EMOTM

RDLs
10 x 135
5 x 225, 275

Leg ext
3 x 10

Leg curls
3 x 10

Biceps
11 sets total
Curls, machine curls, hammer curls

Kettlebell arm bars

Weight
184.x

Notes
Fasting cuts fat hella fast. Abs are popping.
Lifting the day after fasting does not serve me well. Aggressiveness and mental clarity just aren't there, but! I hit my numbers so I'm not unhappy.

My January experiment, thus far has taught me:

I perform better over 15% bf.
I feel better over 15%. No injuries, better gains.
I feel skinny and weak at 184.
Cutting alcohol sucked but had no noticeable effect in any aspect of my life, scale, body fat or gym performance.

Such a catch 22. I only dropped about 6-8lbs since my Dec high but I feel crazy deflated and unstable under the barbell.

My joints feel dry and achier as well as my weight drops.