time to get big serious log(HIGHSCHOOL ATHLETE)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Xtend always gets good reviews. Green Mag logs are being ran right now and people are making good progress. idk about the whey. i do know..

That Cytosport's Complete Whey Protein is loaded with BCAA's
so a BCAA supp. may not be nessecary. You may just want to go with Bulk L-Leucine which is much cheaper.

"L-Leucine is an essential amino acid, specifically classified as a "branched-chain amino acid" (BCAA). BCAAs, especially leucine, stimulate muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic reactions. BCAA's are of special importance for athletes because they are metabolized in the muscle, rather than in the liver." - Nutraplanet desricption.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Xtend always gets good reviews. Green Mag logs are being ran right now and people are making good progress. idk about the whey. i do know..

That Cytosport's Complete Whey Protein is loaded with BCAA's
so a BCAA supp. may not be nessecary. You may just want to go with Bulk L-Leucine which is much cheaper.

"L-Leucine is an essential amino acid, specifically classified as a "branched-chain amino acid" (BCAA). BCAAs, especially leucine, stimulate muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic reactions. BCAA's are of special importance for athletes because they are metabolized in the muscle, rather than in the liver." - Nutraplanet desricption.
yah i have heard that XTEND is the best bcaas out there, and that whey i have listed is the best tasting ive heard from a bunch of people, and green mag is supposedly best creatine product so so far thats wut im stickin 2

Aoba

Awards
what are you sayin?

i regret taking JW greatly,butt we all make mistakes, its learning from them what matter, i think the JW has led to me having low test lvls could that be possible?
I warned you back when you started this log it was a BAD idea. A mild ph at 16 is the worst idea ever. i hope you've had a full blood panel.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
yah i have heard that XTEND is the best bcaas out there, and that whey i have listed is the best tasting ive heard from a bunch of people, and green mag is supposedly best creatine product so so far thats wut im stickin 2
well its a good product. but just buy bulk Bcaa's..unless ur worried about the taste. i would rather take better protein synthesis and more anabolism and not worry about the taste..which is fixable with kool-aid.

whey is whey..

Monohydrate is cheaper and and more solid results. but we will see what results u will make. Green Mag has a ++ rep

let me know when u start it, cuz then i'll start some Kre-Alkayln. I have a bottle ive been waiting to try out.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all bcaas are the same, just sayin'
also grape xtrend tasted like medicine to me, nasty as hell.
Personally i would just get bulk but i only use BCAAs wehn cutting anyway...

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
well its a good product. but just buy bulk Bcaa's..unless ur worried about the taste. i would rather take better protein synthesis and more anabolism and not worry about the taste..which is fixable with kool-aid.

whey is whey..

Monohydrate is cheaper and and more solid results. but we will see what results u will make. Green Mag has a ++ rep

let me know when u start it, cuz then i'll start some Kre-Alkayln. I have a bottle ive been waiting to try out.
yah ordered it last night soo....

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
all bcaas are the same, just sayin'
also grape xtrend tasted like medicine to me, nasty as hell.
Personally i would just get bulk but i only use BCAAs wehn cutting anyway...
i ordered watermelon heard best flavor...:bow28:

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
just got home from workout will have update lata, quick statement i have half of a bottle of jungle warfare left and i am very tempted to use it.....talked to friend at school who is JACKED he did hgh and axit ht and he said he had no sides from hgh, but on axis ht he only had mood swings THOUGHTS?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't do it. its that simple. possible permanent damage.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
so DAMN tempting....this sucks....
dude it shouldnt be tempting. it will screw you up for life. There are reasons even basic supplements say "18 or over"

you will be luckey ur body doenst go wacko on you.

Just stick with ur current supps that you bought. with your training, diet and staple supps, you will grow. (i still am working on it too)

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
dude it shouldnt be tempting. it will screw you up for life. There are reasons even basic supplements say "18 or over"

you will be luckey ur body doenst go wacko on you.

Just stick with ur current supps that you bought. with your training, diet and staple supps, you will grow. (i still am working on it too)
agreed i am just frustrated w/ the p***y weights im lifting now yah dig? but i need 2 stop being a b**** and just get big on my own

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
agreed i am just frustrated w/ the p***y weights im lifting now yah dig? but i need 2 stop being a b**** and just get big on my own
dude i hear ya. I feel the same, regardless of what they say, im not happy with my PR's

But hey now u and me got some competion going to motivate ourselfs.

Game time baby.

I have 4 days of Green Bulge left (CEE basically) so i wont be on Kre-Alkayn until around Friday.

Want to make a new thread titled: RoidRageX10 vs. WEEZYFBABY to keep track of our progress??

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
dude i hear ya. I feel the same, regardless of what they say, im not happy with my PR's

But hey now u and me got some competion going to motivate ourselfs.

Game time baby.

I have 4 days of Green Bulge left (CEE basically) so i wont be on Kre-Alkayn until around Friday.

Want to make a new thread titled: RoidRageX10 vs. WEEZYFBABY to keep track of our progress??
want me to or you gunna make itt? lets do it! game time

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
want me to or you gunna make itt? lets do it! game time
I will make it tongiht and you can add w/e you would like. What should one of the "goals" be?

Lets say- Goals..

best weight gain

more PR's

increased workouts?

better bench increase

more deffintion

more mass

better diet and routine

whatever you would like and we could make

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I gotta get some sleep. So lets make up an example thread here..and then post it when we both agree on the competion. So tommorow we can finalize this deal.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Monday 9/24/07 Chest/tri Hypertrophy
DIET:
meal 1= 1 cup egg whites,1/4 cup cheese, 1 packet weight control quaker oats w/ a little fat free milk, cup of coffee w/ fat free milk
meal 2= protein bar
meal 3= 1 slice of wheat bread, 1 tablespoon natty pb, sugar free jelly, 1 can of tuna, 1 tablespoon lite mayo, mustard, 2 boiled eggs white only, protein bar
meal 4= (pre-workout) 6 turkey breasts kinda small equal to 2 chicken breasts, whole wheat tortilla, 2 slices whole bread
meal 5= (post-workout) abb blue thunder whey shake
meal 6=chicken breast, little boiled pork
meal 7=whole grain cereal w/ fat free milk

fitday:2388cals,244g protein,249g carb., 52g fat
%s=20f+40c+41p

HOW U LIKE DAT PERFECT DIET ROIDRAGE????

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Incline DB Presses 35x13,40x10,40x1040x6
BB Flat Bench 95x10(feet up), 105x8,115x6,100x12
Straight bar skulls 45x7,45x8,45x8,40x10
Machine Flys 100x9,100x8,100x8,100x10
V-bar Pressdown 85x20,100x10,110x9,90x15 ALL PRS YAH DIG

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no offence but if u take JW (again) you are a dumb ass. You already are a dumb ass for taking it in the first place but please dont do it again. Theres not quick fix supp and especially at your age

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Monday 9/24/07 Chest/tri Hypertrophy
DIET:
meal 1= 1 cup egg whites,1/4 cup cheese, 1 packet weight control quaker oats w/ a little fat free milk, cup of coffee w/ fat free milk
meal 2= protein bar
meal 3= 1 slice of wheat bread, 1 tablespoon natty pb, sugar free jelly, 1 can of tuna, 1 tablespoon lite mayo, mustard, 2 boiled eggs white only, protein bar
meal 4= (pre-workout) 6 turkey breasts kinda small equal to 2 chicken breasts, whole wheat tortilla, 2 slices whole bread
meal 5= (post-workout) abb blue thunder whey shake
meal 6=chicken breast, little boiled pork
meal 7=whole grain cereal w/ fat free milk

fitday:2388cals,244g protein,249g carb., 52g fat
%s=20f+40c+41p

HOW U LIKE DAT PERFECT DIET ROIDRAGE????
Add another 800 muslce building calories and that was my diet:food:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Alright an example can be something like.

-Lifter with More Personal Records throughout log

-Best Bench Press Increase(not overall weight just increase)

-Most lbs gained.

-Better Deffintion (to be judged by subsribers)

We can log our diet and weights lifted everyday, as well as supplements taken.

This can be an 8-week competition or 4-weeks.

what do u you want to see Wezzy?

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Alright an example can be something like.

-Lifter with More Personal Records throughout log

-Best Bench Press Increase(not overall weight just increase)

-Most lbs gained.

-Better Deffintion (to be judged by subsribers)

We can log our diet and weights lifted everyday, as well as supplements taken.

This can be an 8-week competition or 4-weeks.

what do u you want to see Wezzy?
im thinking four weeks part 1 then have part 2 another four weeks like two different contests?

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
no offence but if u take JW (again) you are a dumb ass. You already are a dumb ass for taking it in the first place but please dont do it again. Theres not quick fix supp and especially at your age
your right i was just frustrated i have learned my lesson thanks.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
yea like most weight gain first 4 weeks then better lifts next 4 weeks?
well i think my goals are different....im not looking to gain a lot of weight im doing clean bulk virtually no fat gain and lean muscle growth so lets just do lifts....:pizza:

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
how bout lifts first 4 weeks, and pics next 4 weeks along w/ lifts???

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
how bout lifts first 4 weeks, and pics next 4 weeks along w/ lifts???
sounds good to me.

So better bench? or more PR's first 4 weeks?

and yea pics sound like a good idea the next 4 weeks.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 9/25/07 Back/bi Strength
ok today i had college day and didn't think i was going to have time to lift but squeezed it in....

Parallel Row 115x10,135x6,115x9,125x8all PRS BABY
DB Row 40x12,50x10,60x6,60x6 more f****** PRs
Standing BB Curl 55x10,65x5,65x7,75x4 god wuta workout
Seated Row100x8,110x6,90x10110x5 =( not all prs
Hammer Curl 25x8,30x8,30x10,35x3ish not all prs again =(
Forearm Curls not sure if prs cuz didnt right down weigh last time 50x20,60x10,60x8

diet to come lata not done eatin!

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
diet coming tom. im tired sorry its clean ill just put macros 224p,206c,45f

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
i had three essays due tomorrow ( AP PSY., AP US HISTORY, AP ENGLISH)
no time for update, i will have yesterday diet/fitday/workout, and todays diet, off day, no fitday, and tomorrow's fitday,diet,and workout! yyah dig?

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok i am typing in wednesday's diet, yesterday's diet and workout and thats all

QQUESTION:I AM THINKING OF DOING A FULL UPPER BODY WORKOUT TODAY ANY IDEAS????????

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
The Update For 9/27/07 Thurdays Leg/shoulder Hyper.
WORKOUT : SHOULDER/LEG HYPERTROPHY

Front Squat 100x12,105x8,120x8,85x15 all prs!
Military Press DB(usually BB) 35x12,40x6,35x8,35x11 (not sure if prs b/c i used bb last time)
SLDL 135x11,185x7,160x12,180x10 where are u supposed 2 feel it? i think my forum is off
Bent Laterals 25x12,30x10,30x10, 25x10(out front)
Leg Extensions
super setted w/!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leg Curls 100x10,100x9,100x8
Shrugs DB great forum! 50x10,60x10,65x9 (could be prs didnt write down loast time)

estimated time 50 minutes
workout overall 8/10
intensity 7/10
endurance 6/10

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
another ?

last time i did chest/tri strength it was with db, but today i want to do BB how can i tell PR?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
you should feel the SLDLs in your lower back, hams and glutes. If you want to iso your hams and glutes more than your lower back, don't lower the bar too far past your knees. Once you go past your knees, you start to get your LB involved. When you come up, make sure you really squeeze your glutes. Hope this helps.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
you should feel the SLDLs in your lower back, hams and glutes. If you want to iso your hams and glutes more than your lower back, don't lower the bar too far past your knees. Once you go past your knees, you start to get your LB involved. When you come up, make sure you really squeeze your glutes. Hope this helps.
awesome man that does help thanks ill let u kno next time i do them i also need 2 work on my deadlift forum it sucks thanks again repped

side note: roidrage we are on right?its goin onn now right the contest?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
awesome man that does help thanks ill let u kno next time i do them i also need 2 work on my deadlift forum it sucks thanks again repped

side note: roidrage we are on right?its goin onn now right the contest?
Lets start this tommorow. My Green Bulge is gone and Im ready to tear up the weights. I didnt know you wanted to start already, becuase we never made a new thread. But I will make one tonight. I'll post my diet, routine, and supps. and then you can post yours. Then we can turn that into our daily log.

congrats on all the PR's though.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Lets start this tommorow. My Green Bulge is gone and Im ready to tear up the weights. I didnt know you wanted to start already, becuase we never made a new thread. But I will make one tonight. I'll post my diet, routine, and supps. and then you can post yours. Then we can turn that into our daily log.

congrats on all the PR's though.
THANKS man game time thanks for making thread im really busy and i am sure you are too so thanks man!:bow28:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
THANKS man game time thanks for making thread im really busy and i am sure you are too so thanks man!:bow28:
hha no problem. in about 30 minutes look for the thread. RoidRage10 vs WEEZYFBABY in the "Workout Logs" Section of this forum. Make sure you post your diet, traning, and supplements you plan on taking.