BigT Gets Serious With the SNS Stack(Sponsered)

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
BigT Gets Serious With the SNS Stack(Sponsored)

THE SNS STACK!!!
TTA-500 - Tetradecylthioacetic Acid 500mg (plus electrolytes)
Creatine E2 501 - Creatine Ethyl Ester 500mg 501 caps
Beta Alanine 501 - Beta Alanine 500mg 501 caps
Phenibut XT - 500mg Phenibut

Goals: Gain Lean Muscle, Improve Strength, Improve Endurance, Improve Recovery
Diet:40/40/20 Split of Carbs/Protein/Fat
Stats
Weight:200-
Height:6'2.5"
Bench:295
Squat:335
Power Clean:245

Supp Dosage
TTA-500 - Starting with 2 caps, after a week may possibly bump up to 3.
Creatine E2 501 - 1 serving 30 minutes before workout, 1 serving 10 minutes after.
Beta Alanine 501 - 1 serving 45 before workout, 1 serving ~ 10 hours later.
Phenibut XT - 2-3 Caps a day for 2 weeks then break for 2 weeks.​

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
SNS TTA: PPAR Antagonist; Stimulant Free Fat Loss Agent

TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.
TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.
TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.
A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

Further Elaboration:

TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR’s are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.

There are different types of PPAR’s, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization – which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha antagonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more ‘fuel’, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.

Each bottle provides a one to two month supply of TTA (depending on individual dosage).

TTA-500 can be stacked with SYN-30, RK-125, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Enhanced Creatine Absorption for Improved Results!501 Capsule * 167 Servings!!!!

Creatine E2 contains 2.25 grams (2250 mg) of Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI per serving. It can be cost effectively used to help gain lean muscle, strength, endurance, and to improve recovery.

Creatine E2 is versatile and can be used whether you are trying to build muscle & lose fat, improve athletic performance, or build the most strength and muscle possible.

Typical Results:

-Increased Lean Muscle & Strength Gains

-Improved Endurance

-Enhanced Recovery

-No Fat Storage or Bloating

Why Creatine Ethyl Ester:

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI offers a variety of benefits over many conventional creatine products.

Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most tried and true supplements that has been used as a staple supplement by athletes and bodybuilders for years. However, just like many good things, it still has its flaws. Due to he limited absorption of Creatine Monohydrate, many users have to do a loading phase to experience results. Another common method is to use products that have creatine transport systems in them. The transport systems commonly contain dextrose, which even though it can help the body assimilate creatine better, it is still a sugar and can lead to fat storage. Also, Creatine Monohydrate can lead to water retention, bloating, cramping, and dehydration.

Creatine E2 utilizes ethyl ester technology to help overcome the downfalls of regular creatine monohydrate. Due to its improved absorption and bioavailability, no loading phase or transport system is required. Creatine Ethyl Ester also does not contribute to the water retention, bloating, cramping, and dehydration commonly associated with many creatine products.

Summary of Advantages of using Creatine E2:

-Superior Absorption & Improved Bioavailability

-No Bloating or Fluid Retention

-No Loading Phase

-No need for dextrose intake associated with many other creatine products on the market. (Dextrose, while useful for some, is still a sugar, and can lead to increased fat storage).

Why Creatine E2:

Creatine E2 capsules are a cost effective way to incorporate Creatine Ethyl Ester into your training regimen while avoiding the bitter, acidic taste of Creatine Ethyl Ester powder. Most users report less bloating and better results as compared to many other forms of creatine, with Creatine E2 even working well in many Creatine ‘non-responders’.

Creatine E2 can be stacked with VasoForce XT, Beta Alanine caps, Focus XT, or other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Increase Lean Muscle* Improve Endurance & Strength

Beta Alanine capsules are part of the 501 Bulk Capsule Series, a series that is designed to provide users the encapsulated products in bulk sizes for maximal cost effectiveness. Beta Alanine capsules can be used by weight trainers &/or endurance athletes to help boost intracellular carnosine levels which in turn may lead to increased endurance, lean muscle, and strength gains.

Each serving of Beta Alanine caps provide 2.25 grams (2250 mg) of Beta Alanine per serving.

Typical Results:

Improved Lean Muscle and Strength Gains*
Improved Muscular Endurance for More Productive Workouts & Training Sessions*
Enhanced Recovery*
Excellent Pumps*
Delayed Fatigue *

Ask Yourself These Questions:

Do you train at a high intensity?

Would you benefit from limiting fatigue/improving endurance during your workouts?

Do you want to improve your explosive power output?

Do you want to improve your recovery time?

Do you want to get the most from your workouts?

* If you answer yes to any of the above questions, Beta Alanine may just be a perfect option for your new training companion.

How does it work?

Beta Alanine works through increasing carnosine levels. By doing so, it helps improve weight training and athletic performance in a variety of ways. Increasing carnosine levels is important because it increases buffering capacity in the muscle, which means that carnosine helps prevent your muscles from becoming too acidic during times of stress.

Carnosine is found in primarily type II (fast twitch) muscle fibers, which are the ones that are most important for explosive movements. This makes Beta Alanine supplementation ideal for weight trainers, sprinters, and a variety of other athletes.

In basic terms, that means that increasing carnosine levels allows one to train harder and longer for improved performance and results.

Another important benefit of increased carnosine levels is that carnosine is a powerful precursor in potentiating Nitric Oxide (N.O.). This is because carnosine is the substrate for NOS (Nitric Oxide Synthase) activity, which is the enzyme responsible for generating Nitric Oxide. In layman’s terms, this leads to more dramatic vasodilation and ‘pumps’.

How long does it take to start noticing results?

Immediate Benefits: Many users will notice enhanced vasodilation aka ‘pumps’ within the first couple days of using Beta Alanine.

Longer Term Benefits: Beta Alanine works through helping increase carnosine levels. By doing so, it contributes to helping build lean muscle, improve endurance, delay fatigue, and improve recovery. These results are typically noticed during the second week of use, although some users will notice them sooner. Also, unlike many supplements in which results decrease with continued use, the most beneficial results with Beta Alanine are usually noticed after consistent usage for 3 weeks and continue to progress.

In summary, whether you are an athlete looking to improve explosive power and output, or a weight trainer trying to get the most from your workouts, Beta Alanine can be cost effectively implemented into your training regimen to help you maximize your hard earned results.

------------

Beta Alanine caps can be stacked with CVM Xtreme, Focus XT, Creatine E2 Creatine Ethyl Ester caps, or select other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Phenibut XT: Support Mood & Relaxation, Improved Sense of Well Being, and More!

Phenibut XT can be summarized as a cost effective, single ingredient product that has a wide variety of uses.

Phenibut is commonly used for:

Anxiety
Social Anxiety/Social Behavior
Improved Stress Levels
Insomnia and Restful Sleep
Mood & Relaxation
Improved Sense of Well Being
Improved Awareness and Concentration
Intellectual Function
Fatigue Reduction
More

What is Phenibut?
Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) was discovered in Russia during the 1960’s. It is a derivative of the neurotransmitter GABA and is capable of passing the blood brain barrier.

Phenibut is regarded as a nootropic for its ability to have an affect of various neurological functions. It is a gamma receptor agonist and also causes the release of GABA.

Phenibut XT Dosage Notes:
Phenibut XT’s effects can be dosage dependant, with the typical effects of phenibut being felt in 1.5 to 2 hours, although some people notice effects sooner.

Suggested usage ranges from 500 to 2000 mg, divided over 2 to 3 daily dosages. The half life of this compound is approximately 5 hours so most individuals attempt to space their dosages throughout the day.

Tolerance can develop to some of the effects of phenibut, although it is reported by many that it does not develop to the nootropic effect.

To prevent tolerance from occurring, many people take phenibut for durations of no more than 2 weeks, followed by an equal time off. Alternatively, some individuals simply do not use phenibut everyday, depending on the purpose of usage.

Also note that effects to phenibut can vary by the person per dosage, so it is suggested that people start with a smaller dosage and work their way up in order to find their own proper dosing.

Some general dosage observations:
As a Short Term Sleep Aid – average dosing is 1 to 2 capsules approximately 2 hours before bedtime. Since Phenibut is reported to help produce longer, deeper sleep, it is suggested that when taken for this purpose that it should be taken around 10 hours before anticipated waking time until individual response is assessed.

For Mild Anxiety – average dosing is 1 capsule 2 – 3 times per day in between meals for periods of up to two weeks, followed by a week to two week break.

For Acute Bouts of Anxiety – average dosing is 1 to 2 capsules 2 – 3 times per day. Note that we cannot recommend exceeding 4 caps total per day. When used for this purpose, it is generally used for periods of several days followed by a week to 10 day break.

Nootropic Properties – Average dosing is 1 to 3 capsules for 2 to 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week layoff.

Additional Notes:
Many individuals may find it beneficial to stack Phenibut XT with Focus XT for enhanced nootropic benefits.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Just for a little background, I play outside linebacker at the collegiate level. We do not hold practices on sunday, majority of games are on saturday. practice is usually 2 1/2 hours.

Post for 10/4

I was planning on running this stack starting on monday (10/6) but i couldnt wait so i started today. We had a game last night and normally i wouldnt do a workout 100% the morning after a game, however the team we played passed about 70% of the time and they didnt hit hard at all so i wasn't very sore this morning.

WO
Squat 4X10
SLDL 3X10
Leg Curl 3X10
Leg Ext. 3X10
Seated Calf Raises 4X16

EZ bar Curl 4x8
Alt. DB Curl 4x8
Seated Iso Curl 3X8

Strength
Not much to say, strength was decent through out the workout.

Endurance/Recovery
I was surprised that I got through the workout and didnt feel completely drained half way through. Lately after a weak workout I can barely walk up the stairs to my doorm.

Overall not much to mention other than the slight increase in endurance. However this stack looks promising to give results.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Post for 10/6

Today I got a good chest/tri workout in as well as some shoulder work. shoulders are a little messed up from football but really only bothered me on incline DB.

WO
Bench 4X8
Incline DB 2X8
Flys 3X10
Dips 2X15
Pushups 4X25
Tri Kickbacks 3X10
Overhead Tri Ext 3X10
Cable Push Down 3X10
Lateral Raises 4X12
Alt Front Raises 4X12

Strength
Felt slightly better than Saturday. Goin 225 for 8 reps seemed easier than usual, sometimes I almost get winded by the 8th rep. Today felt better though. Also, during conditioning at practice my legs felt great, still sore from saturday but felt good and strong nonetheless.

Endurance/Recovery
Like I said above, felt a slight increase in endurance today. Didnt see much improvement in recovery during workout however I did feel better between sprints at practice.

Sleep
I usually have a problem fallin asleep, takes bout an hour sometimes. Last night i took 2 Phenibut 30 min before I went to bed, took awhile to fall asleep, however I only woke up once which was pretty nice.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Post for 10/7

Didnt have a great workout, felt pretty drained, however practice felt better, especially conditioning.

WO
DB Rows 3x8
Backwards Flys 3X8
BB Row 3X8
Wide Grip Pull Up 3X8
EZ Bar Curl 3X10
Alt DB Curl 4X8

Strength
Wasn't too great during workout. Practice felt pretty weak until we went team deffense then things started to pick up. Conditioning was a little brutal but I felt surprisingly strong throughout.

Recovery/Endurance
Workout wasn't too great. Will note though that about 5 minutes after conditioning i felt ready to go again which was pretty awesome.

Sleep
Same as monday.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Post for 10/8

For some reason we had offense/defense lift today, i usually get my workouts in after classes, however today we lifted at 8 so that threw me off a bit.

WO
Only did a few shoulder exercises and an ab workout.

Strength
Not going to comment on workout. Practice was pretty demoralizing today. Not a good day.

Endurance/Recovery
Not too great, luckily didn't have conditioning

Sleep
Had a project due so I didnt get too much sleep last night. Probably why I didnt have too much energy today.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
In.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Post for 10/9 & 10/10

Had a short but strong workout on thursday. Practice wasn't too hard and we did not condition. Friday was more of a rest day with an hour walk through.

10/9
Side Shoulder Raises 3x12
(Super set)
Front Shoulder Raises 3x12
Pull ups 3x6
Military Press (Light) 3x20
Tri Kickback 3x10
Tri Overhead Ext. 3x8

10/10
15 Minute Jog

Strength
Felt strong and got a good pump durin my workout on thursday.

Endurance/Recovery
Left the weight room with energy which is an improvement. Practice didn't involve as much tackling since we were only in shells so we ran around a little more (pass drops, pursuit angles) Felt a little rusty at the start but eventually shook it off.

Mood/Sleep
I switched over to 2 caps of phenibut a day as schools really startin to wear down on me. Sleep has been better the last two nights. Still layin awake for a while but sleep is much deeper.

**Note- Thursday evening I took 3 caps of Beta Alanine before I was about to go to dinner. However i got delayed about 45 minutes. when i was walkin over to the cafeteria my neck started itchin and felt really warm, this lasted about 5 minutes. Pretty crazy.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Post For 10/11

GAME DAY

Woke up this morning feeling well rested. Had a game at 1 today. For the first time this season I didnt feel at all tired after pregame. I felt alert and strong the WHOLE game. The score was pretty close the whole game and one of our backers was out of the game so there wasn't rotation which meant i was in every play. I definetly could tell a difference between this game and all the previous games i've played this season. Also I didn't feel very nervous(phenibut?). I am very impressed with this stack and its only been a week.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
10/12-Day of rest

10/13&14

On the first drive of the second half during my game on saturday the left tackle on the other team got me with a pile driver during a fumble. I landed on my side and felt a pop inside. had a pretty sharp pain goin through my back out my chest. It hurt pretty bad to breathe since then and I only have done light workouts on monday and tuesday which i wont list since they weren't really workouts. I forgot to take my Creatine E^2 and BA on tuesday and definetly felt the difference. I felt a lot weaker as practice went on. Some of it had to do with my breathing. I talked to the trainer here who mumbled somethin bout a rib being 'out' and then started crackin my back. Its gettin better. Mood has been better since i started the two caps a day.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
10/15

One Arm DB Row 3X8
Reverse Flys 3X10
Bent Over BB Row 3X8
TBar Row 3X8
Wide Grip Pullup 3X5

Felt the BA a little bit after i took it. Also one thing i have forgot to note is i feel warmer. Although its been the same temp in my doorm the whole semester, i find it feels warmer. Also its easier to break a sweat. The TTA seems to be doin good.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
10/16

No workout today. Ran a half mile and had practice. Before running i broke a sweat while stretching. It was awesome.

10/17
Nothing

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
10/18
GAME DAY

Woke up feeling energized. We ended up killin the team we played. Once again I felt good throughout the whole game. Felt fast and strong. I am on the kick off team so i go straight from that to defense, this week it seemed that runnin down the field energized me.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
10/19
Day of rest

10/20
Leg Workout

Squat 4X8
SLDL 3X10
Leg ext. 3X8
Leg Curl 3X8
Lunges ~~~
Box Step ups 3X8(each leg)
BB Curl 3X8
Hammer Curl 3X8
Iso Curl 3X6

We didnt have practice today due to it being a bye week. It was awesome to get a good leg workout without having to worry about saving energy for practice.

Strength
Felt great all through out. While im no where as strong as I want to be, i really can feel a difference from before I started this stack. I really like the Creatine E2.

Recovery/Endurance
Like I said early I didnt have practice today so I went as hard as I could. I recovered pretty good between sets on squat as I was only resting 1:30 in between sets. I made it through the whole workout which means my endurance has definetly improved since I started the stack.

Mood
Have been in a good mood lately. Also have been getting better sleep

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
10/21

Chest Workout

Bench 4X5
DB Incline 3X10
Flys 3X8
DB Pull overs 3X8
Dips 2X15

All my results for today are a little off. My workout wasn't as great as I wanted it to be. Due to classes and team meetings I only had an hour and a half between practice and study hall to get a workout in and eat dinner. Also I was drained from practice. It was very frustrating benching because I felt really weak. However, I felt awesome in practice. We went back to basics as far as form and footwork, also we did a lot of running. Its way nice to beat most of the DBs in sprints and not feel like your goin to throw up. I was VERY sore from yesterdays leg workout so it felt awesome to run and get my legs stretched out and warmed up. Also during my workout I was sweating a lot, however I didnt seem to be going 100%. It was interesting

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
I apologize for not keeping updated these last two weeks. Football + mid terms have been brutal. However being a solid 4 weeks into this stack I have noticed some things.

1. Strength has gone up! For example squat has gone up 10 pounds.

2. Great pumps when liftin.

3. Endurance when conditioning is great.

4. Recovery has improved durin liftin and conditioning

5. Overall game day preformance has improved significantly, especially the endurance factor.

6. Mood is AWESOME, I am VERY impressed with the phenibut. It also helps my nerves before the game and tests.

7. Sleep is great. Deep sleep and wake up feeling ready to go.

I am getting results I wasn't sure I would get. I can see the effects of all the supps.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Nov 5

Bench 3x6
DB Incline 3x8
Flys 3x10
Close Grip Bench 3x8
Dips 3x10
Tri kick back 3x10
Over head Ext. 3x10

Strength
Started out feelin pretty drained but felt stronger as the workout went on

Endurance/ Recovery
Both very good during workout, as i said earlier i felt stronger as the workout went on. After each set i felt a little more energized.

*Also chest felt swole afterward:smite: it was awesome

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
As football is over I have been able to get some good workouts in the past few days. I have been surprised at how I haven't lost too much strength even though I haven't been working out as hard. I am way sore though. However yesterday i weighed 203. Hopefully my weight will slowly go up. I am hopin to get up to 220 by next august. I am gettin on my old liftin routine.
Mon-Legs, Bi's
Tues-Chest, Tri's
Wed-Back, Bi's
Thurs-Shoulders, Tri's
Fri-Legs, Bi's
Sat-Chest, Tri (If i can get weight room open)

Body is still recovering from ball. Biggest problem is my shoulders and knees but hopefully in a week or two itll all be good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danes Supplements 279
thebigt Iconic Formulations 6
thebigt Iron Legion 0
thebigt Supplement Logs 23
thebigt Supplement Logs 101