THUNDERGOD'S FIRST FREAKSHOW OF 2009!! Step Inside.....D-Bol and E-Max

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome my brother, sorry im late, but better late than never, great to see those lifts and weights of yours still as heavy as ever, i did a 50 rep squat this week, wich is a coincidence, i wanted to lay down and die after though.
Sorry again for being late, not very good of me , but im here now my warrior brother.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50 rep squat R!! I think there are some masochists around here...hehheh

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down for a little sado-masochism!!! :whip: :spankme: :spank: :evil:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CARDIO UPDATE

Yesterday Evening: 1 hour walk. These walks are very therapeutic for me at the moment with everything that's happening in my personal life. Gives me the chance to clear my mind of distractions and concentrate on the important things.

This Morning: HIIT Cardio: 25 minutes consisting of 20 intervals on the exer-cycle doing 30/30 seconds of high intensity and moderate intensity.

Sweatin' like a whore in church this morning! :naughty: :silly:

Got some thermogenisis going on!! I'm going to keep these gains lean and clean!!! :biggthumpup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep killin it TG!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
CARDIO UPDATE

Yesterday Evening: 1 hour walk. These walks are very therapeutic for me at the moment with everything that's happening in my personal life. Gives me the chance to clear my mind of distractions and concentrate on the important things.

This Morning: HIIT Cardio: 25 minutes consisting of 20 intervals on the exer-cycle doing 30/30 seconds of high intensity and moderate intensity.

Got some thermogenisis going on!! I'm going to keep these gains lean and clean!!! :biggthumpup:
It's always fun to sit in church and pick out the whores, TG. :hitit:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
CARDIO UPDATE

Keep your head up soildier. The fight is just starting. I need to start doing the walks with the family again on off days. The kids really enjoy it and it is a good way to stay active.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice workout tg, the ball is starting to move, soon itll be rolling fast!

i do 100 rep seated calve raises now and they are doing a good job killing my calves. I start out with a weight i can do 20-25 nice smooth reps with then i rack it and hit it again after a few seconds over and over adding weight to the last 10-20 reps.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 5

A PAGE FROM THE JOURNAL OF PAIN!!!

BACK

REVERSE-GRIP LAT PULLDOWNS: {triple drop set} 300 X 10 drop 250 X 8 drop 200 X 9. All drop sets today take about 10 seconds between each drop in weight.
CLOSE-GRIP PULLDOWNS: {10 second rest-pause} 290 X 8 RP 3 = 11 total reps. All rest-pauses are about 10 seconds each today. These are NOT DC rest-pauses!
BEHIND NECK PULLDOWNS: {drop set} 220 X 12 drop 190 X 10.
SEATED CABLE ROWS: {drop set} 310 X 12 drop 250 X 10
STANDING ISO-MACHINE ROWS: {triple drop set} 220 X 10 drop 180 X 9 drop 150 X 11.

TRAPS

MACHINE SHRUGS: {drop set} 500 X 12 drop 450 X 10 static hold on last rep.

BICEPS

WIDE-GRIP EZ BAR CABLE CURLS: {rest-pause} 210 X 9 RP 3 = 12 reps. {drop set} 170 X 10 drop 150 X 9.
SEATED ALTERNATE DB CURLS: {drop set} 70's X 9 drop 50's X 11.
WIDE-GRIP EZ BAR DRAG CURLS: (ala David Henry) {rest-pause} 185 X 12-2-1 = 15 total reps!!!
ONE-ARM CABLE PREACHER CURLS: {triple drop set} 80 X 12 drop 60 X 11 drop 40 X 11.

FOREARMS

TRICEPS BLASTER BAR CABLE HAMMER CURLS: {drop set} 170 X 12 drop 140 X 11. I love using this bar because the handles are parallel (facing straight up and down) and are perfect for 2-handed hammer curls!!
ONE-ARM CABLE INNER HAMMER CURLS (pinwheels): {rest-pause} 120 X 7-1-1-1 = 10 total reps!!

This is day 5 of the E-Max/D-Bol combo and I can feel it kicking in now!! :hammer:
My strength was insane this morning!! :fool2: I was motivated and driven. My concentration was laser-like!! I was growling and screaming in a fit of Berzerker Rage!! :firedevil: :aargh4: I was yelling at myself to keep going, keep adding weight, keep pumpin' out those reps!!! :rant2:

There's no turning back now. It's time to progress and grow!!

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT MY FELLOW WARRIORS!!
FOR GLORY, FOR HONOR, FOR ASGARD!!!
:swordfight:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Crazy numbers as usual. Glad the cycle is going as planned!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 6

CARDIO UPDATE

Yesterday Evening: 1 hour walk. I sometimes forget to log these walks. I do this at least 4 times per week. Sometimes 5. It may not burn many calories, but it helps with my mental outlook. Very relaxing.

This Morning: 25 minutes of HIIT cardio. Doing 20 intervals of 30/30 seconds rotating high intensity with moderate intensity on the exer-cycle.

ABS

3 TRI-SETS OF CABLE CRUNCHES/LYING LEG RAISES/REVERSE CRUNCHES
3 tri-sets of of 25 reps for each exercise. Only 15 seconds rest between each tri-set.

Feeling great this morning! Got a nice sweat going on the ol' exer-bike. Even got a hellacious pump while riding. Go figure.

I am experiencing some mild DOMS already from yesterday's Back/Biceps assault! But the real DOMS I am going through are from Friday's Leg blast!! That 1 hour walk last night told the tale! LOL My quads, hammies, and calves are aching oh so good! This lets me know that I'm hitting them with the proper intensity. If you guys aren't getting sore anymore, you need to re-evaluate your current training routines. Like they say..."No pain-No gain!!"
The intensity techniques are just what I needed to kick things up a notch!

I have also changed some dietary habits since starting this cycle. I have upped my protein consumption greatly. I crunched the numbers and found that I was only consuming 200 to 250 grams of protein per day during my recomp. Not enough!!! I have rectified this situation with increasing my protein intake to 400 grams per day!! Yes, you read that right....400 grams per day!! That gives me roughly 1.7 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. Very anabolic. This will put me in a positive nitrogen balance and will help with recovery and muscle growth. Add to that the anabolics that I'm taking (E-Max and D-Bol) and it is a recipe for added muscle mass!!!

I'm already up 3 lbs. since ending my recomp last Tuesday. Not bad for 1 week! I was rather depleted after that recomp. I had cut my calories way too much. I'm a big active guy and need lots of fuel in my big tank!
And guess what.....I look LEANER than I did when I started this cycle. I am taking in roughly 200 grams of clean carbs only from oats, brown rice, and sweet potatoes. Then a few fibrous vegetables like asparagus and broccoli.
Fats are probably in the 100 grams per day area.
So the balance looks like : Protein: 400 grams. Carbs: 200 grams. Fats: 100 grams. This seems to be a good combination for my particular body needs.

Let's rock this cycle the Thundergod way!!! :raincloud: :hammer:

Like A Whirlwind!!!!

[nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43VoMesUd2Q[/nomedia]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raising the bar as usual TG...numbers are above human!! I like the details with the diet now. A new area has opened up for improvement...lets see where this goes.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking really strong and deciplined T.G!..:bruce2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the numbers you put up I am surprised your not even bigger... guess you will be soon enough...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the numbers you put up I am surprised your not even bigger... guess you will be soon enough...
I'm weighing in at 242 this morning. I'll break the 250 mark by cycle's end for sure!! :fing02:

I've seen smaller guys who are stronger and larger guys who are weaker. Strength is relative.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm weighing in at 242 this morning. I'll break the 250 mark by cycle's end for sure!! :fing02:

I've seen smaller guys who are stronger and larger guys who are weaker. Strength is relative.
dont you mean strength is not relative?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it doesn't seem to be I am 242 also not that much more body fat than you if at all and 3 inches shorter at least and the exact same weight and your way stronger. I guess I'm just and ultra easy gainer. That's a double edge sword in my case though...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm a weakling. :(

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
400 grams of protein!!! Yikes! Hide the cattle!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a weakling. :(
My strength has always been less impressive than my size. I am a tiger in the gym but never get really great numbers. My deads adn Tbars are ok along with any similar exercise but squats and bench not so much. That's why technical perfection has been my goal. I have really learned a lot of tricks to ehance growth using lighter weight I suppose.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ronnie Coleman says he eats 500+ grams of protein per day!!
I have gotten close to 400 when cutting to keep calorie intake up while I lower carbs. Just keep drinking tons of water. Close to 6 litres a day should get it done.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO!!
Well, i'm somewhat in a similar boat as you dream. I use to put up lots of numbers. i slowed down on the heavy weights and sometime just get nasty in the gym, but size has been great. my heaviest i've been is 232 but i am at 217 right now and i've been cutting back on calories. Starting to day that will not be the case.
It's a sick world im in. When i'm bulking i want to be cut. when i'm cutting i want to be bulky and massive. Guess that's just me.
Thunder, i'm getting my new computer today from conn's so by 2nite or tommorrow i will have my new log up. MMv2 and Havoc! my shoulder feel so much better. i bought some animal flex and i must say...super cissus was descent, but this stuff is phuckin great!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
400gm Protein? There is a diet worthy of a god! You should just chase the cow down yourself and cook it with a few bolts of lightning. That would be some pretty good HIIT cardio. ;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
400gm Protein? There is a diet worthy of a god! You should just chase the cow down yourself and cook it with a few bolts of lightning. That would be some pretty good HIIT cardio. ;)
Why even cook it? Take a chomp of it's side in mid-chase.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Why even cook it? Take a chomp of it's side in mid-chase.
That's a good idea, that way you keep doing your cardio as it keeps trying to flee before it just bleeds out....

:bigeyes2:

Man I just got kinda morbid didn't I?:toofunny:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I'm not quite as big as the Thundergod yet, so I've been sticking to smaller farm animals...

:borladuck::hump:
you want some cream for your sore a$$ T.L!..:toofunny:...J.K!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I am experiencing some mild DOMS already from yesterday's Back/Biceps assault! But the real DOMS I am going through are from Friday's Leg blast!! That 1 hour walk last night told the tale! LOL My quads, hammies, and calves are aching oh so good! This lets me know that I'm hitting them with the proper intensity. If you guys aren't getting sore anymore, you need to re-evaluate your current training routines. Like they say..."No pain-No gain!!"
The intensity techniques are just what I needed to kick things up a notch!
man, i forgot how much i missed DOMS until i tried your old workout!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SIDES UPDATE

I'm on day 7 now of the E-Max/D-bol combo. Time to report the sides.

ACNE: Yes. And some oily skin. I have some zits on my shoulders, traps, and upper back. Testosterone levels are increased now. This comes with the territory.

LETHARGY: None. My energy is still fine.

APPETITE: Increased. I'm hungry as Hel lately. That's a good thing. D-Bols always turn me into a ravenous beast. :food: :saevil:

LIBIDO: Oh Hel yeah!! :yup: Way up there!! :naughty::hump::whip: Morning wood every morning. Random wood during the day. Chubs here and there and everywhere! My wife enjoys me running dianabol as much as I do!! She's agreed to pay for the next order. :veryhappy:

SLEEP: Fine. Sleeping like a baby. I split my sleep up into 2 sessions per day due to my graveyard shifts. I get off work at 3 or 4:00 A.M. lately and get a 3 hour power-nap. Then I go back to sleep around 3:00 P.M. and sleep to about 8:00 P.M. so I can be at work at 9:00. That's a total of 8 hours per day.

URINE: Clear as water. Probably because I drink about 2 gallons of the stuff per day! :bigeyes2:

STOOLS: Dark brown. I hate to be so explicit here, but I'm giving a sides report!! :study: This shows that there are no signs of jaundice. Early signs of liver complications are lack of appetite, yellowing of the whites of the eyes and skin, and pale sandy colored stools. I am jaundice-free at the moment.

BACK PUMPS: None.

RECOVERY: Much improved. Even with my high intensity training that I'm performing. I'm rested and ready for the next workout.

STRENGTH: Significantly increased. And I frickin' love it!! :sgrin:

BLOOD PRESSURE: This morning my reading was 128/78. Not bad for an old man on roids!! LOL If it goes higher, I'll just increase the Hawthorn Berries from my present dose of 2 grams to 4 grams per day. This works every time.

MOOD: Great. I'm very postive and in a happy-go-lucky attitude despite some personal issues I'm dealing with. That's just life anyway.

AGGRESSION: High for my workouts, controlled the rest of the time. No full-blown roid-rages just yet. Maybe a little spark here and there in traffic and such situations. Typical. Crowds also get my anger going. The majority of mortals get on my nerves anyway. :grumble::zx11pissed:

So, in summary: Am I pleased with how I'm feeling on this cycle now that I'm 1 week into it? You bet your sweet ass I am!!!!
I feel like I'm on top of the nine worlds right now!! :head:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm also getting some light acne on the upper chest / back / traps... annoying for a few weeks, but its nice to know I have all that test having a party.

:djparty: <-- little test guys

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha that was a very entertaining read TG, as always! Love your use of words and smileys, classic TG right thurr.

ive been wondering....why do you spell Hell, Hel?

I finished week one of my planned cycle as well, its going good so far just getting really oily.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha that was a very entertaining read TG, as always! Love your use of words and smileys, classic TG right thurr.

ive been wondering....why do you spell Hell, Hel?
Google it and find out. Norse mythology bro. The Christians stole the word.

Google Norse Mythology and check out wikipedia's site. You'll learn of all the nine worlds there. Enjoy the read.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finished week one of my planned cycle as well, its going good so far just getting really oily.
What cycle is this??!! Why was I not informed? :confused:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your sides are manageable. Does D-Bol typically give you back pumps after a while? That combo seems very tastey and I can't wait to see the finished product!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A great way to start the day: Breakfast and reading a TG post!! Looks good big man.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What cycle is this??!! Why was I not informed? :confused:
you didnt ask :privateeye:

i have been running low dose 10mg epi first thing in the morning for over a month as an experiment. look up the thread low dose superdrol 5mg or something like that it has alot of info on that.

I was doing that for awhile but felt like going on fully so i dug into my stash (no funds for oils atm) Im doing Phera for a month 30mg with 10mg epi. 4th week im going to pulse the superdrol at 10mg prewo then week 5 it will be 10mg SD and i will up the dose as i go along....epi alongside the whole cycle. I have a vial of test prop and some dermacrine i might use if libido, energy, or mood drops off.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear your sides are manageable. Does D-Bol typically give you back pumps after a while? That combo seems very tastey and I can't wait to see the finished product!
No, not the D-Bol.
And I don't get back pumps anyway. I'm just reporting for others' curiosity.
The Epi gives some people back pumps, but not me.
Sides are afraid of the Thundergod!!! :scared1:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im doing Phera for a month 30mg with 10mg epi. 4th week im going to pulse the superdrol at 10mg prewo then week 5 it will be 10mg SD and i will up the dose as i go along....epi alongside the whole cycle. I have a vial of test prop and some dermacrine i might use if libido, energy, or mood drops off.
Sounds very interesting. So how many weeks total are you planning on? I see 5 already.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds very interesting. So how many weeks total are you planning on? I see 5 already.
probably 7, will do 6 if gains slow and 8 if they keep coming. Im just keeping it simple for the time being, just a pp/sd bridge with low dose phera on the side.

About the package is it alright if i just send you the packs without the tub? Im looking for the right size box to send it out in. no luck yet.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Man, I wish I didn't get back pumps.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I too wish I had the fear of the Gods to ward off the back pumps.
They suck.