THUNDERGOD'S FIRST FREAKSHOW OF 2009!! Step Inside.....D-Bol and E-Max

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The cycle is lookin good big man! Nice start, big numbers! Keep the intensity cranked to 11!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4wJh_lwLvo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be taking some new pics tomorrow. Here are some old ones to give everyone (new readers) an idea of where I'm currently at. I'm 238 lbs. in these pics.

Attachments

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAMN TG good workouts I miss drop sets for chest currently on a periodization program trying to up my max though. think i'll have to go back to drops for arms and shoulders though

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt your pain from the rest-pauses on the bench and shite, 5 seconds! I usually go 10 and THAT'S intense enough. Nice work, that's some fighting spirit there.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally.... a bit of good news for a change. I just picked up some more goodies for the Temple of Torture!! 310 lbs. of Olympic weights, a 7 foot Olympic bar, and an Olympic Curl Bar all for.....wait for it....wait for it.....
$20 bucks!!!!!! :smileeek:

I found them in a classified ad. I can always use more iron!!! :dl:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally.... a bit of good news for a change. I just picked up some more goodies for the Temple of Torture!! 310 lbs. of Olympic weights, a 7 foot Olympic bar, and an Olympic Curl Bar all for.....wait for it....wait for it.....
$20 bucks!!!!!! :smileeek:

I found them in a classified ad. I can always use more iron!!! :dl:
WOW!!!! :jaw:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh just go ahead and gloat about it won't you!! Nice score TG.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh just go ahead and gloat about it won't you!! Nice score TG.
You better know that I am!! I'm bustin' here....just bustin'!!! :18: :dance2: :banana: :dance:

I got them from a little fat kid about 18 years old. He told me that he hoped I would get more use out of them than he did. My friend said, "Oh he will!"
I took off my big baggie jacket and shirt just to flex for him!!
He said, "Oh shit!" :scared: :eek5: :saeek:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That would probably be my reaction as well.

Damn I am jealous TG. The reason I don't work out here is because of well, my house's size for one (but I am planning a remodel in about 3 years... so maybe a gym room will come with that...) but just the damn price of owning all the equipment that I need to work out alone.

If I did get a home gym though, it would be trouble... I would over train like a mofo!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would probably be my reaction as well.

Damn I am jealous TG. The reason I don't work out here is because of well, my house's size for one (but I am planning a remodel in about 3 years... so maybe a gym room will come with that...) but just the damn price of owning all the equipment that I need to work out alone.

If I did get a home gym though, it would be trouble... I would over train like a mofo!
The price wouldn't be that big of a problem at all G-Money. Go to craigslist.com and punch in weights for sale. They ask for your zip and give you all responses in a 50 mile radius of your home!! That's what I did!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I also want to add that I took 2 scoops of USP LAbs JACKED 30 minutes before this morning's workout.
Then intra-workout (30 minutes into training) I took 15 grams of BCAA's and 3 grams of Beta-Alanine.

30 minutes post workout: Big mass-shake: 30 grams whey protein, 15 grams of BCAA's, 3 grams of Beta-Alanine, and 1/2 cups oats.

30 minutes later: I just demolished a huge steak and some sweet potatoes!! YUMM!! :food: :wiggle:
I went to Outback last night and got a steak with sweet potatoes... They overcooked my steak - so I ate half of it and sent it back (and finished my potato)... So they brought me a new steak (cooked perfectly) and a NEW sweet potato.... all of this after a nasty nasty leg workout.. :numbered: :numbered: :numbered: :numbered: :numbered: :numbered: :numbered:

:sad6:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I could never work out at home exclusively...

You guys would understand me if you worked out with me at my gym for just one day...

Equipment is nice, girls are just plain rediculous.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to Outback last night and got a steak with sweet potatoes... They overcooked my steak - so I ate half of it and sent it back (and finished my potato)... So they brought me a new steak (cooked perfectly) and a NEW sweet potato.... all of this after a nasty nasty leg workout.. :numbered: :numbered: :numbered: :numbered: :numbered: :numbered: :numbered:

:sad6:
Hel Yeah!! We know how to eat, don't we brother??!!!
In your honor, I'm cooking a beef roast swimming in onions, carrots, sweet potatoes, and kraut for supper!!! I'll lift a fork in your name...T-Lake!!! :food: :head:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
In your honor, I'm cooking a beef roast swimming in onions, carrots, sweet potatoes, and kraut for supper!!! I'll lift a fork in your name...T-Lake!!! :food: :head:
Ooooh baby!!!!

Don't forget the red pepper flakes playa!!!

:firedevil:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Spicy!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Skip through all the other girlie videos and get some fuel from this...

Satyricon - The Sign Of The Trident
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVsN8Wb8YZU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

And you know I can't just sit back and let this thread go down without being a part of the machine that moves this place.
Mmmmm, D-Bol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bro just had some turkey sausage with kraut, green peppers and onions. It looked uber tasty.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
3:36 ish:smirk:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQpWz5JAKuU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cf6ins3Ww&feature=related"]YouTube - Viking Fury Honor and Glory[/ame]

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Nothing beats a good steak! I went all out 2nite! Vooked chicken breast! Squash! Portabelo mushroom, salmon, and tilapia, and sweet potatoes! WOW! Had a friend come over and we cooked it up!

Yes thunder you are right, I will get it up soon!

BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha: More control than I would have been able to exercise!! I would have to run my tongue across that booty. :evil:
I also would give that naughty girl a little.....:spankme:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing beats a good steak! I went all out 2nite! Vooked chicken breast! Squash! Portabelo mushroom, salmon, and tilapia, and sweet potatoes! WOW! Had a friend come over and we cooked it up!

Yes thunder you are right, I will get it up soon!

BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105
We all be eating good in da neighborhood tonight. I just finished a huge plate of that succulent roast!! Damn it was tasty. Lots left for tomorrow!!
And you just can't beat sweet potatoes. I have them at least 4 times per week!! I haven't eaten white potatoes in almost 2 years and I don't miss them. Isn't it a trip that sweet potatoes are better for you and they taste 10 times better??!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:pat: I was looking over some of my posts from yesterday when I realized I had made a mistake on this one:

Finally.... a bit of good news for a change. I just picked up some more goodies for the Temple of Torture!! 310 lbs. of Olympic weights, a 7 foot Olympic bar, and an Olympic Curl Bar all for.....wait for it....wait for it........$20 bucks!!!!

I totally forgot to mention the Olympic Bench that came with the weights!!! It inclines, declines, has uprights that come way up for a squat rack, and has leg extension/leg curl attachments for it!!!

I already had plenty of weights, but screw it, I can always use more!! And I already had an adjustable bench, but mine doesn't have the high uprights for a squat rack nor the leg attachments. I do leg extensions and leg curls on one of my machines that I have. I'll be doing some lying leg curls finally now, instead of the one-legged standing version I perform on my machine!! I'll also do some lying leg extensions on this new bench. Have any of you ever tried leg extensions while lying on your back? Completely different feel. Gives an awesome stretch to your quads!

I may even have to start tossing in some Front Squats into my leg routine. It'll give me change from the Machine Squats that I do all the time.

I'm gonna have me some sadistic fun on Friday!!! :naughty: :angryfire: :evil:

[nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBTakXapwiE[/nomedia]

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
:pat: I was looking over some of my posts from yesterday when I realized I had made a mistake on this one:

Finally.... a bit of good news for a change. I just picked up some more goodies for the Temple of Torture!! 310 lbs. of Olympic weights, a 7 foot Olympic bar, and an Olympic Curl Bar all for.....wait for it....wait for it........$20 bucks!!!!

I totally forgot to mention the Olympic Bench that came with the weights!!! It inclines, declines, has uprights that come way up for a squat rack, and has leg extension/leg curl attachments for it!!!

I already had plenty of weights, but screw it, I can always use more!! And I already had an adjustable bench, but mine doesn't have the high uprights for a squat rack nor the leg attachments. I do leg extensions and leg curls on one of my machines that I have. I'll be doing some lying leg curls finally now, instead of the one-legged standing version I perform on my machine!! I'll also do some lying leg extensions on this new bench. Have any of you ever tried leg extensions while lying on your back? Completely different feel. Gives an awesome stretch to your quads!

I may even have to start tossing in some Front Squats into my leg routine. It'll give me change from the Machine Squats that I do all the time.

I'm gonna have me some sadistic fun on Friday!!! :naughty: :angryfire: :evil:
:smileeek: nice damn pick up there TG. How did you work that one??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As they say....one man's trash is another man's treasure! You just scored big time TG! fckkk yeah! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:smileeek: nice damn pick up there TG. How did you work that one??
A friend told me to go to http://www.craigshelper.com and punch in "weights for sale" and they ask for your zip (postal code) and give you the results within a 50 mile radius of your home!! I found all kinds of good deals mate!! But this one was the best.
I'm guessing that there's probably no craigslist in England though. :sad6:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As they say....one man's trash is another man's treasure! You just scored big time TG! fckkk yeah! :head:
I found some more good deals on that craigslist.com site. I'll be picking up some more equipment over the next couple of months. I'll have more shit than these sorry little local gyms around here!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are trash:moon:
This is so cool. This takes me back over a year ago. These early morning fueds between you two!! :AR15firing: :rocketwhore: :buttkick: :twak: :nutkick: :duel:
Classic.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apologize for my tardiness, TG. I'm here brother! Looks like your building quite the home gym too, nice!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologize for my tardiness, TG. I'm here brother! Looks like your building quite the home gym too, nice!
Better late than never!!
Good to have you onboard the longboat for another adventure my brother.
We go a-viking for more glory!! :head:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all be eating good in da neighborhood tonight. I just finished a huge plate of that succulent roast!! Damn it was tasty. Lots left for tomorrow!!
And you just can't beat sweet potatoes. I have them at least 4 times per week!! I haven't eaten white potatoes in almost 2 years and I don't miss them. Isn't it a trip that sweet potatoes are better for you and they taste 10 times better??!!!
I can't even eat regular potatoes any more. Why would anybody when there's yams.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i remember me, aussie, and yourself always on in the wee hours when all AM was sleeping:stooges:..... lets not talk about our circle jerk guys, you know where aussie would always get the treatment :bukkake: :spank:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
yeah i remember me, aussie, and yourself always on in the wee hours when all AM was sleeping:stooges:..... lets not talk about our circle jerk guys, you know where aussie would always get the treatment :bukkake: :spank:
back when you were running cycles and were cool and stuff:bling1:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
CYCLE HISTORY: Wow....Here goes. Several solos and stacks including the following: H-Drol, Phera-Plex, Super-Drol, Epithio's, and designer type Trens.
I also have done real AAS cycles using D-Bol and even Oral Trenbolone (methyl trienolone)
Have also used various PH type pre-workout gear including: Methoxy-TST, MMV2, and Methyl-DHT. I may very well toss some of these into the mix for this one!!
SUBBED brutha man!!!! You know what they say, better tardy to than home on the wagon!

Looking solid as usual, my friend. Can't wait to see the huts burned to the ground and the countryside laid to waste in this one.

P.S. This right here was my favorite line so far!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TG, how did you feel taking the methyl trienolone? Isn't that stuff freaking deadly? I thought I remember reading that that stuff was like the worst possible steroid for your health. I've taken injectable tren, but NEVER oral tren...I'm assuming it's not the same thing as popping finaplix. Haha.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't even eat regular potatoes any more. Why would anybody when there's yams.
I agree, although some buttered up white-potatoes are pretty delicious when you're having a slab of ribs and bean soup at the pub! :thumbsup: - That's my traditional birthday treat...My family always takes me out for that one...It's coming up in February!! :D - I won't be having any alcohol with it, though. I honestly think I've pretty much given that up for good. I don't even crave it anymore. I'll stick wtih diet coke. Haha.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG, how did you feel taking the methyl trienolone? Isn't that stuff freaking deadly? I thought I remember reading that that stuff was like the worst possible steroid for your health. I've taken injectable tren, but NEVER oral tren...I'm assuming it's not the same thing as popping finaplix. Haha.
Deadly? Yeah, if you take 10 times the recommended dosage perhaps........as with any steroid.
I never went above 750 micrograms. I've seen guys in England taking 2 or 3 MG, but after 2 weeks they would start getting jaundice. So upon extensive research, I found that 750 micrograms up to 1 MG was the sweet spot. I took lots of supports as always. I had no problems at all from the methyl tren. No bad sides, no jaundice, my liver didn't squirt outta my asshole....nothing. LOL
The strength gains were totally insane on that shizz!! It's like going from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde when he drinks his potion. Made me tear the gym down dude!!
It's powerful stuff that I wouldn't advise others to run without doing tons of research and using lots of liver supports. Watch the kidneys also.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CARDIO

Morning Cardio: 25 minutes of HIIT cardio on exer-cycle with 20 intervals of 30/30 seconds.

ABS

3 TRI-SETS OF ROPE CRUNCHES/LYING LEG RAISES/ REVERSE CRUNCHES

3 tri-sets of each exercise for 25 reps each done back to back with only 10 seconds rest between each tri-set.

Feeling good this morning. Had a decent sweat going on the cardio. Gonna keep the cardio up during the cycle of course. I don't want any fat gain even though I am looking to put on some mass. I just want the lean stuff!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nope, finaplix isn't methylated and takes a crazy amount to see results orally.

Like TG said, when you add the methyl to the trienolone, the dose gets into mcg's. That's pretty damn potent.

Now I am very glad that TG ran it, just for my own personal reference... but by the point of taking that stuff, I would just assume pin...

... Now how to get through 12 weeks of pinning without my girl finding out is another story altogether.

carib102

carib102

Awards
That's the exact ab workout I use too, although I rest a bit longer than 10 seconds between the tri-sets. Of course when you're a god there's no need to rest, you've got boundless stamina! This is good **** though...really gets the abs burnin' man! :smite:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Like TG said, when you add the methyl to the trienolone, the dose gets into mcg's. That's pretty damn potent.

Now I am very glad that TG ran it, just for my own personal reference...
but by the point of taking that stuff, I would just assume pin....
This may sound crazy, but 1 of the main reasons I chose to run the Oral Trenbolone (methyl trienolone) was to prove that the toxicity of these compounds are way overblown on forums. Too much bro-telligence and not much real world testing going on these days.

Alcoholics do much worse damage to their livers by their everyday drinking than someone who chooses to run some oral steroids maybe 12 or 18 weeks out of a whole year!! At least the roid user has some down time for his liver to recover. And normally the roid user will also be taking support supps to protect and detox his liver as much as possible.

I will definitely run the methyl trienolone again. Probably some time this year. The British like to frontload their injectable test cycles with 3 weeks of Oral Tren these days. Most of them have stopped using D-bol for their frontloads. The Oral Tren is much stronger, gives better strength and mass, and does NOT aromatize!!

This is probably the route I will take next. A 8 week injectable Test-Prop cycle frontloaded with 3 weeks of Oral Trenbolone. :head:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Now I am very glad that TG ran it, just for my own personal reference... but by the point of taking that stuff, I would just assume pin...

... Now how to get through 12 weeks of pinning without my girl finding out is another story altogether.
That was the joke. :lol: