THUNDERGOD'S FIRST FREAKSHOW OF 2009!! Step Inside.....D-Bol and E-Max

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
This may sound crazy, but 1 of the main reasons I chose to run the Oral Trebolone (methyl trienolone) was to prove that the toxicity of these compounds are way overblown on forums. Too much bro-telligence and not much real world testing going on these days.
you bring up a good point. i remember hearing some of the olympic athletes had tested positive for this stuff, and i was thinking.
1 - read a website - said complete shutdown in 2-3 days
2 - so they used it, got tested, and are still at the games.
3 - they're doing their lifts/going for the gold during PCT?

and that's as far as my logic got before the kids distracted me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... Now how to get through 12 weeks of pinning without my girl finding out is another story altogether.
That's never a good thing, man. Don't lie to your girl. If she doesn't want you doing it, it's time to weigh the options...Leave her and find a girl that's okay with it, or don't do it at all...Of course you could try to educate her a little, but it may go beyond the dangers of it for her, i.e. legality.

I wouldn't ever recommend trying to hide something like that from a woman, ESPECIALLY your spouse. A lot of us don't see it as a big deal to use AAS, but most people do.

I'll tell you from experience that it's possible that Tren won't do much for you...I didn't see anything great off of it. I pinned 200mg Test Prop and 50mg Tren ED for 12 weeks and really didn't make great gains.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I guess I missed that one.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That's never a good thing, man. Don't lie to your girl. If she doesn't want you doing it, it's time to weigh the options...Leave her and find a girl that's okay with it, or don't do it at all...Of course you could try to educate her a little, but it may go beyond the dangers of it for her, i.e. legality.

I wouldn't ever recommend trying to hide something like that from a woman, ESPECIALLY your spouse. A lot of us don't see it as a big deal to use AAS, but most people do.

I'll tell you from experience that it's possible that Tren won't do much for you...I didn't see anything great off of it. I pinned 200mg Test Prop and 50mg Tren ED for 12 weeks and really didn't make great gains.
Just like I did previously, you didn't get the fact that I was joking around.

I have no direct plans to pin in the future. Right now it is just out of the cards. But thanks for the relationship advice Dr. Drew.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something worth noting......I have some excruciating DOMS today!! :yell::aargh:
I love it.
Those rest-pauses, drop sets, triple drop sets, pre-exhaustion sets, some static holds from yesterday's session.........well that shit did the job. I upped the intensity big time!! I stimulated those deep fibers that are resistant to "normal" training!

Now all I've got to do is eat to support it, get plenty of rest and sleep........and voila!! Muscle growth!!! :bb:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just like I did previously, you didn't get the fact that I was joking around.

I have no direct plans to pin in the future. Right now it is just out of the cards. But thanks for the relationship advice Dr. Drew.
Hahah! I try, bro. :lol: - I've seen too many dudes screw up a good thing for the sauce and regret it later.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I found some more good deals on that craigslist.com site. I'll be picking up some more equipment over the next couple of months. I'll have more shit than these sorry little local gyms around here!!!
I just bought an olympic bench with a 7ft BB and 2-45lb plates for $100!:yup: Im gonna have to check out craigs list cause now I need to transition over to a full olympic setup(Ive only got the 2- 45's the rest are standard size) Thanks for the heads up TG

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
This may sound crazy, but 1 of the main reasons I chose to run the Oral Trenbolone (methyl trienolone) was to prove that the toxicity of these compounds are way overblown on forums. Too much bro-telligence and not much real world testing going on these days.

Alcoholics do much worse damage to their livers by their everyday drinking than someone who chooses to run some oral steroids maybe 12 or 18 weeks out of a whole year!! At least the roid user has some down time for his liver to recover. And normally the roid user will also be taking support supps to protect and detox his liver as much as possible.

I will definitely run the methyl trienolone again. Probably some time this year. The British like to frontload their injectable test cycles with 3 weeks of Oral Tren these days. Most of them have stopped using D-bol for their frontloads. The Oral Tren is much stronger, gives better strength and mass, and does NOT aromatize!!

This is probably the route I will take next. A 8 week injectable Test-Prop cycle frontloaded with 3 weeks of Oral Trenbolone. :head:
Fukk yeah TG! Were both on the same page:head:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
TG - I'd be interested in some snapshots of your dungeon at some point brotherman.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
PS - Anyone know any of the dudes here that live in / around Miami Beach that are down to get archaic on the weights mid week next week?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG - I'd be interested in some snapshots of your dungeon at some point brotherman.
:nono2:
I've mentioned this before.
No cameras allowed inside the sacred Temple of Torture!! :sad6:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

must have been bad tren that stuff is unreal in strength!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TL, I hope you will be hitting South Beach!! Off the hook insanity...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
TL, I hope you will be hitting South Beach!! Off the hook insanity...
Its a work function... So will be on the grind most of the time... But the hotel is right on the beach.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nah. I don't respond well to most steroids. I made it from Finaplix, so I know it was legit.
What steroids do you respond to? I know you are going to run Mdrol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What steroids do you respond to? I know you are going to run Mdrol.
I had great results off of Phera-plex. Decent results from Test Enanthate/Dbol. The new hormone from AN looks interesting.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I had great results off of Phera-plex. Decent results from Test Enanthate/Dbol. The new hormone from AN looks interesting.
The ONE hormone from AN DOES look interesting. Thank god I am not suceptable to MPB though, it being derived from DHT.

Haven't taken phera yet. Epi has worked best for me so far... although I have the feeling that I was my own worst enemy on mdrol. I don't think I ate enough. Got ridiculously strong on Mdrol though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully you are down on South Beach bubba. Do you know the address of the hotel?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ONE hormone from AN DOES look interesting. Thank god I am not suceptable to MPB though, it being derived from DHT.
I think that's actually somewhat of a myth...That is, that DHT-derived hormones actually lead to MPB. I know it sounds odd, but I don't think that it's always the case...But I could be wrong.

I don't want to be a guinea-pig, so I'll wait until I hear other users report their experiences from it.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Haven't taken phera yet. Epi has worked best for me so far... although I have the feeling that I was my own worst enemy on mdrol. I don't think I ate enough. Got ridiculously strong on Mdrol though.
What is that? Who ia AN? I tried to google it but didn't find anything!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is that? Who ia AN? I tried to google it but didn't find anything!
haha. Applied Nutriceuticals (AN) has a new hormone coming out. I think it's called The One.

It's also known as Obamadrol. No, I'm kidding. :p

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
haha. Applied Nutriceuticals (AN) has a new hormone coming out. I think it's called The One.

It's also known as Obamadrol. No, I'm kidding. :p
obamadrol sounds interesting. if it turns you black we should get michael jackson as a tester :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Mr Jackson likes his test taken orally!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think that's actually somewhat of a myth...That is, that DHT-derived hormones actually lead to MPB. I know it sounds odd, but I don't think that it's always the case...But I could be wrong.

I don't want to be a guinea-pig, so I'll wait until I hear other users report their experiences from it.
not so much that they lead to it, but more along the lines of speeding up the process. I'm not worried about either.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not so much that they lead to it, but more along the lines of speeding up the process. I'm not worried about either.
I'll have to keep any eye out for any hair loss. All hair-stylists I've had have told me I shouldn't have anything to worry about, but my brother has trouble with it. Our hair is very different, but I still get worried sometimes. The way I have my hair styled makes it look like it's thinning on the sides, but I don't think it actually is at all. I haven't noticed anything. I'll keep an eye out.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to keep any eye out for any hair loss. All hair-stylists I've had have told me I shouldn't have anything to worry about, but my brother has trouble with it. Our hair is very different, but I still get worried sometimes. The way I have my hair styled makes it look like it's thinning on the sides, but I don't think it actually is at all. I haven't noticed anything. I'll keep an eye out.
You've taken enough injectable testosterone to probably say you are safe for the meanwhile. You are pretty young though. But, if it comes, it comes... and I am instantly reaching for the bic a la TG. Fukk it, it's just hair... mines shaved with a #2 95% of the time anyway.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ready to tear it down this morning!! :aargh: :rant2:

This has me fired up!!! :firedevil:

Be back after the battle!! :swordfight: :numbered:
:AR15firing: :rocketwhore: :smashfreakB:

[nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crc_0IfLqBE[/nomedia]

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If I were to dabble it's not the MPB that worries me... back in the day when I did try out some 1-test 4ad I also tried 6 alpha which is supposed to be a DHT prohormone of some type, I am not that knowledgable but to make a long story short I had definite prostate sides...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SEATED

TALES FROM THE ABYSS :firedevil:

LEGS

QUADS

MACHINE LEG EXTENSIONS: {triple drop set} 180 X 12, drop 140 X 10, drop 100 X 11. Searing pain! :yell: :zx11pissed:
LYING LEG EXTENSIONS: {free weights} 125 X 12.
MACHINE SQUATS: 410 x 11. Straight set.
BARBELL HACK SQUATS: 315 X 10. Heavy. 295 X 9.
SEATED HORIZONTAL LEG PRESSES: {rest-pause set} 400 X 20, 15, 10, 5 = 50 total reps!!! Talk about intensity!! This was pure torture!! :twisted:

HAMSTRINGS

STIFF-LEGGED DEADLIFTS: 375 X 10, 355 X 12.
STANDING ONE-LEGGED MACHINE HAMSTRING CURLS: {rest-pause} 110 X 9, 2, 1 = 12 total reps. 90 X 15.
LYING FREE WEIGHT HAMSTRING CURLS: {rest-pause} 150 X 7, 2, 2 = 11 total reps. Very heavy. There's a huge difference in machines with a weight stack and these old free weight types where you load 'em up with plates!

CALVES

SEATED MACHINE CALF RAISES: 280 x 15, 280 x 15.
SEATED FREE WEIGHT CALF RAISES: 125 x 30 very slow and strict reps.

I am so loving these intensity techniques. I may only do "normal" sets for my cruise periods in the future!! I feel like I can really hit those deep fibers with these intensity techniques that are resistant to more conventional style sets.

These Rest-Pauses are NOT DC style!! These are rest-pauses of only about 7 to 10 seconds in between. Big difference!!!

I had the Berzerker Rage going this morning for sure!! :aargh:
I felt like there was nothing that I couldn't do!! "All things are possible to him that believeth!" :box:

This is going to be a great cycle!! Very productive. I will accept nothing less than my best!! :head:

Fight On Fellow Warriors Of The Abyss!!! :swordfight:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking and training hardcore i see!..thats the only way that T.G! knows!:hammer:..keep on hammering brotha!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
If I were to dabble it's not the MPB that worries me... back in the day when I did try out some 1-test 4ad I also tried 6 alpha which is supposed to be a DHT prohormone of some type, I am not that knowledgable but to make a long story short I had definite prostate sides...
Meaning swollen? Pain?

Trouble peeing and stuff like that?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Damn, nice workout big daddy! i miss horizontal machine leg press. that's great. I know how you feel man. ready to overcome anything. i'm gettin a little Alpha myself.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50 rep leg press TG!! I felt that burn 2000 miles away. There is some serious damage going on to those fibers for sure. Now take your magic pills and grow big man. How soon do you see the effects from the D-bol. I know Epi takes some time but, I was not sure on the D-bol. And I agree with you on the old school free weight machines...they seem to make the weight much heavier.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Way to kill it big man! This is going to be an intense run and I am along for the ride.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 rep leg press TG!! I felt that burn 2000 miles away. There is some serious damage going on to those fibers for sure. Now take your magic pills and grow big man. How soon do you see the effects from the D-bol. I know Epi takes some time but, I was not sure on the D-bol. And I agree with you on the old school free weight machines...they seem to make the weight much heavier.
I was watching my Melvin Anthony DVD the other day and he did the 50 rep leg presses. It gave me the wicked idea!
Epi always kicks in fast for me. D-Bol also. It's still only day 3, but within the next 4 or 5 days.........look out!! It'll be on like Donkey Kong!!! :dance:
By next Wednesday's Chest/Shoulders/Triceps session, I'll be rolling like a freight train!!!
[nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WVSPZq-XFY[/nomedia]

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to kill it big man! This is going to be an intense run and I am along for the ride.
Thanks big Silver. You were part of my motivation this morning. I know you, crader, suncloud, and myself are having some personal battles right now, so I dedicated this workout to all of you!!!! I got some revenge for all of us!!! :hammer:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks big Silver. You were part of my motivation this morning. I know you, crader, suncloud, and myself are having some personal battles right now, so I dedicated this workout to all of you!!!! I got some revenge for all of us!!! :hammer:
thanks brotha! i owe you big time - this R/P and back-off workout is insane! i swear i haven't actually had DOMS in a couple months, and not since i started working out have i been this sore!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Dorian Yates always gets me fired up. The dude was a FREAK!

Just like my boy TG! Killer workout brotha!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dorian Yates always gets me fired up. The dude was a FREAK!

Just like my boy TG! Killer workout brotha!
Dorian will always be a top pick in my book. He gave real credence to HIT style lifting, so I'm sure Dorian is up there on TG's fav's list.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
TALES FROM THE ABYSS :firedevil:

LEGS

QUADS

MACHINE LEG EXTENSIONS: {triple drop set} 180 X 12, drop 140 X 10, drop 100 X 11. Searing pain! :yell: :zx11pissed:
LYING LEG EXTENSIONS: {free weights} 125 X 12.
MACHINE SQUATS: 410 x 11. Straight set.
BARBELL HACK SQUATS: 315 X 10. Heavy. 295 X 9.
SEATED HORIZONTAL LEG PRESSES: {rest-pause set} 400 X 20, 15, 10, 5 = 50 total reps!!! Talk about intensity!! This was pure torture!! :twisted:
one word... wow. that's frikken brutal brotha.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will get through tonights training with you as my motivation. Thank you for being who you are!