Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #9
Week 2 Day 4

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:pause:Concentric:Flex (x:x:x:x)
All Rep Tempo's are 2:1:2:2
Rest Times are 90 Seconds

Single Arm Pushdowns:
30 x 12 (3 Sets)

Single Arm Overhead Extensions:
30 x 10 (3 Sets)

Smith Close Grip Bench (3:1:1:1)
225 x 10 (3 Sets)

EZ Bar Curl:
** 30 Second Rest **
75 x 10 (4 Sets)

Incline Concentration Curl:
25's x 10 (4 Sets)

EZ Bar Preacher Curl:
80 x 10 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Indian Chicken Fried Rice + Poached Egg

Major Gains
Weight has been steady this week on the scale
Ill grab some new pictures today or tomorrow
besides that still nothing to report, no increased hardness, no increased libido, no real changes in strength.

Haha i know same here. I wish i had the patience and effort to make post workout meals like he does!
Pancakes takes not even 10 minutes. Literally.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Off Day
Dosing 2/2/2 spread through 3 meals

About 2 weeks in, still nothing to report on mass gains that I have visually seen or physically seen.
Weight leveled off this week after dropping a bit last week.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good man! Nice update pics!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Mesocycle #9
Week 2 Day 3

Lying Leg Curl:
170 x 10 --> 140 x 10 ---> 100 x 10 + 20 Seconds Iso-Tension

V-Squat: (3:1:1:1)
130 x 8
170 x 8
200 x 8
220 x 8
280 x 8

Leg Extension (1:3:1:1)
30 Each Leg x 10
40 Each Leg x 10
50 Each Leg x 10
60 Each Legs x 10 --> 50 x 10 --> 40 x 10 + 20 Partials

DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts:
120's x 10 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Peanut Butter Cereal Milk Cinnamon French Toast Pancakes:

Mass Gains

Dosing: Meal 1 (2 Caps) Post Workout (2 Caps), Last Meal (2 Caps)
Sides: Nothing to note yet.. everything seems consistent
You were fu***d if I was living in your country... I was going to “use and abuse” you to cook all of my meals and I would have paid you nicely :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your are looking good I don't see a weak point !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You were fu***d if I was living in your country... I was going to “use and abuse” you to cook all of my meals and I would have paid you nicely :)
You have my email. You know how to get a hold of me when you come back to the states. Let me know what you want Ill ship it to you bud. Won't be the first time it happened

I do have a youtube. All you have to do is follow my videos and directions. It is not very hard at all.
@Bkupniewski

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #9
Week 2 Day 5

**: HS Machine Chest Press:
3 Plates/Side x 8

A2: HS Dips:
3 Plates/Side x 12 (3 Sets)

A3: Cable Crossover:
20 Each Hand x 12 (3 Sets)

B1: Chins:
BW x 10 (5 Sets)

B2: DB Shrugs:
130's x 10 (5 Sets)

Close Low Row:
100 x 8 (3 Sets) w/ 5 Second Negatives

**: Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise
A2: HS Machine Side Laterals
3 Rounds of 15 Reps on each exercise (6 total Sets)

Post-Workout:
Oakmont Bakery Cupcakes

Mass Gains
So about 2 weeks in and still not much to report on any fronts
Strength --> Similar
Body Comp --> Lost some fullness
Weight --> Dropped a few pounds
Libido --> No Change
Overall mood/energy -> No Change
Recovery --> The same

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those cupcakes look good! Nice workout as well!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Off Day
2/2/2 Dosing

Still no changes to training, mood, energy, libido to note going into the second week. Strength is pretty steady as well. I have only had one great PR to note, besides that nothing much else to speak about with the product.

Lost some fullness? PA (at proper dosage) would promote that.
I have also lost weight as well.

That is the biggest pet peeve of mine is people who run natty anabolic logs and constantly change variables

Example: Say someone comes off a cut and runs an 8 week natty anabolic and in that time period they increase their calories 500-750 a day. They then attribute their gains or change in size to the product when in reality the caloric surplus was modified and therefore you are adding in a variable that can skew feedback. Vice versa someone starting a cut and trying to log a fatburner and drop their intake significantly and there is weightloss and fatloss which may not be attributed to the product they are giving feedback on.

This is why changing variables and manipulating external factors takes away honest and proper feedback. This is why you won't see me change anything nutrition wise, stack any other products, or modify any cardio throughout this entire experience. I want this to be focused on nothing but major gains given everything else stays consistent. I know BloodManor is about 2 weeks in and has had the same feedback as myself.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you’re eliminating as many variables as possible to help provide the most accurate feedback. Product should start kicking in here pretty soon.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s right bob and I totally agree. I am trying my best to keep what I have been doing in my log and don’t change anything except the added major gains. Other than that I’m taking is my staples - multi , fish oil and so on. I’m a few weeks in and still don’t see any change in body comp or anything else. Is it too soon to tell? Well let’s wait and see

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surely if your trying to bulk you still have to incrimentally increase calories and vice versa in a cut. Supplements aside a large percentage of results is dialed in diet. If you take major gains for two weeks and gain 3 pounds then gain nothing the following two weeks you need to give it more calories to work with. Ideally you need a clone of yourself doing the exact same training and diet but without the supplement so see the difference.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Surely if your trying to bulk you still have to incrimentally increase calories and vice versa in a cut. Supplements aside a large percentage of results is dialed in diet. If you take major gains for two weeks and gain 3 pounds then gain nothing the following two weeks you need to give it more calories to work with. Ideally you need a clone of yourself doing the exact same training and diet but without the supplement so see the difference.
Good perspective

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys like me a bob have been lifting for over 25 years or most of our lives and know what our body likes and dislikes and how it reacts to certain foods and diets.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you skew variable (dietary intake) that is a reasoning why you are not factoring 100% on the product.
How many studies or research do you see done in nutrition that vary the caloric intake over a prolonged period of time (4-8-12 weeks). Doing so would change the outcome and final statistics of what they are trying to study. The same can be said with running a log and trying to review a product.

When you log and review a product you want to add nothing, stack nothing, or change any external factors. This helps provide:
pictures, strength, weight, mood, energy, libido etc. by simply JUST ADDING The product.

Now anyone who raises calories will ---> Gain strength, gain weight, and also see some size changes in the mirror given they are consistent and dedicated to their routine and plan. If you add a supplement keep caloric consistent and you lose weight, lose fullness, and don't notice anything in the gym recovery, strength, mood, libido wise.. Then you know that supplement and its formula did not aid anything when put in conjunction with someone who is dialed in to their nutrition and training.

Anyone can add 1000 calories and say I gained weight and added some strength, but you can't attribute that to the supplement you are logging the same could be said with cutting and decreasing your intake by 500 daily. It wasnt 100% the supplement that caused you to lose fat or lose weight. Same with adding in more HIIT cardio when dieting and trying to say you see a lot of progress now, but when in reality you made a cardio change that sped up the fatloss process when you stalled using the product before.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you skew variable (dietary intake) that is a reasoning why you are not factoring 100% on the product.
How many studies or research do you see done in nutrition that vary the caloric intake over a prolonged period of time (4-8-12 weeks). Doing so would change the outcome and final statistics of what they are trying to study. The same can be said with running a log and trying to review a product.

When you log and review a product you want to add nothing, stack nothing, or change any external factors. This helps provide:
pictures, strength, weight, mood, energy, libido etc. by simply JUST ADDING The product.

Now anyone who raises calories will ---> Gain strength, gain weight, and also see some size changes in the mirror given they are consistent and dedicated to their routine and plan. If you add a supplement keep caloric consistent and you lose weight, lose fullness, and don't notice anything in the gym recovery, strength, mood, libido wise.. Then you know that supplement and its formula did not aid anything when put in conjunction with someone who is dialed in to their nutrition and training.

Anyone can add 1000 calories and say I gained weight and added some strength, but you can't attribute that to the supplement you are logging the same could be said with cutting and decreasing your intake by 500 daily. It wasnt 100% the supplement that caused you to lose fat or lose weight. Same with adding in more HIIT cardio when dieting and trying to say you see a lot of progress now, but when in reality you made a cardio change that sped up the fatloss process when you stalled using the product before.
I agree with what your saying but if the supplement is designed to bulk you have to increase calories otherwise the reverse is true. People claiming their vector was bunk because they didn't put on any muscle in 8 weeks whilst eating at maintenance. You have to increase calories if gaining weight/muscle is your goal. If your recomping though I can see how your way of working is the "best possible scenario" rip rich.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with what your saying but if the supplement is designed to bulk you have to increase calories otherwise the reverse is true. People claiming their vector was bunk because they didn't put on any muscle in 8 weeks whilst eating at maintenance. You have to increase calories if gaining weight/muscle is your goal. If your recomping though I can see how your way of working is the "best possible scenario" rip rich.
The supplement is designed for Better Recovery, Strength Increase, Fat Loss, Reduced Fatigue, Muscle Mass (which you can build if you bulking or cutting). It’s not really designed for a bulk or cut.

Vector on the other hand is a supplement meant for bulk.

The best way to judge this supplement is the approach Solution has taken. If the supplement works, he should at least see increased strength and recovery.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The supplement is designed for Better Recovery, Strength Increase, Fat Loss, Reduced Fatigue, Muscle Mass (which you can build if you bulking or cutting). It’s not really designed for a bulk or cut.

Vector on the other hand is a supplement meant for bulk.

The best way to judge this supplement is the approach Solution has taken. If the supplement works, he should at least see increased strength and recovery.
I realise that and I'm not trying to troll. Apologies if it seems that way. I know major gains and vector are not the same it just seemed like the solution was implying that this is how you test all supplements but I feel the in some cases calories need to be adjusted depending on the goal. I also understand that even when bulking due to the increase in calories it becomes difficult to assertain what improvements are down to the sup and what is purely down to the food.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All this deep discussion, I need a Cup Cake !

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I realise that and I'm not trying to troll. Apologies if it seems that way. I know major gains and vector are not the same it just seemed like the solution was implying that this is how you test all supplements but I feel the in some cases calories need to be adjusted depending on the goal. I also understand that even when bulking due to the increase in calories it becomes difficult to assertain what improvements are down to the sup and what is purely down to the food.
Not at all brother.. I agree that all supplements cannot be taken or treated the same way and expect results. You definitely will have to adjust calories. Just talking about major gains, Solution has the right approach. However, I feel someone with experience on a few bulking and cutting/recomp cycles should be able to gauge if the supplement has attributed a their accelerated Weight gain, muscle mass, strength etc...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

amen :)

at least The Solution should be able to "feel" the product in terms of recovery/strength/libido/mood/energy, and at the moment he is not "feeling it" hence, the product is --> 1 not working OR 2 not yet kicked in.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is what I said in my first post, and then you tried to tell me I was wrong. So you just pot kettle blacked yourself.

Not at all brother.. I agree that all supplements cannot be taken or treated the same way and expect results. You definitely will have to adjust calories. Just talking about major gains, Solution has the right approach. However, I feel someone with experience on a few bulking and cutting/recomp cycles should be able to gauge if the supplement has attributed a their accelerated Weight gain, muscle mass, strength etc...
ive been monitoring my nutrition and have an IFBB Pro who monitors my nutrition for over a decade. Trust me I know nutrition and I am always on point besides the cheat meal I get every week. If a company wants honest feedback then you change NOTHING But the supplement. This way you know exactly what it does and how it treats you.

Anyone can jack up their intake, and see the scale move and the mirror fill out. Of course nutrition does that. but then you have 0 Clue how much Major Gains played in the feedback you are giving to a company. Which is a far stretch to the truth.

If you are going to adjust a variable (nutrition) the final outcome is skewed period.
Go read any study on a product or with nutrition. They are not adjusting their intake. If they do then its impossible to know how X and Y would be treated over a 4-8-12 week period when you adjust a variable.

if you want to test something you don't stack it, you dont adjust your nutrition, cardio, or other training protocols. Doing so gives a company distorted feedback when you change other factors that can influence what the product claims.

Let us go back to post #1 here

Claim #1:
Phosphatidic Acid which was able to help produce 5.3 lbs of muscle gains on just 3 days of training in studies with up to a 600% increase in mTOR signaling.

BloodManor did not see this either, neither did Oconns28

Maral Extract which as able to increase working capacity by up to 15% after just 20 days of use. Ursolic Acid which boasted 413% more muscle gains and 5 lbs of fat loss in a 4-week university study.

If this was the case my big 3 would be almost 2000 at 170 pounds. Yeah I am not there either. I am over 2 weeks and I did not lose 2.5 pounds of fat which is half the claim.

now if the product lists it can do this

Key Benefits of Major Gains:
•Helps Increase Lean Muscle Mass*
•Helps Increase mTOR Signaling*
•Helps Accelerate Muscle Recovery*
•Helps Reduce Mental & Physical Fatigue*
•Helps Increase Muscular Strength*
•Helps Improve Protein Synthesis*
•Helps Reduce Body Fat*
•Helps Prevent Catabolic Muscle Wasting*
•Helps Increase ATP Restoration Within Cells*
•Helps Improve Mood*
•Helps Improve Mental Focus*
•Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention*
•No On Cycle Or PCT Required*

All of these variables should be noted with NO CHANGES but adding the supplement

again another reason why you can't trust someone who constantly stacks or skews their nutrition. If you want to see how much a product meets its label claims you run the log as it. That is the best and most effective way to give honest feedback to a company and what it claims will happen.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #9
Week 3 Day 1

1 Arm Supinated Pulldown:
27.5 x 10
35 x 10
45 x 10 (2 Sets)

Rack Pulls (Deadstop):
225 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5
405 x 5
465 x 5 PR

Assisted Pull-Ups/Chins:
BW x Failure (Medium Grip) x 2 Sets
BW x Failure (Close Grip) x 2 Sets
BW x Failure (Far Grip) x 2 Sets

Banded Dumbbell Pullover:
40 x 10 + Orange Band (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:
PB Cup Brownies

Major Gains
I have been focusing very hard on my back training sessions and they are pulling off. I changed a few things in my setup and how I perform pulls and it is paying off. I got some great pointers from a few top coaches (Jansen, Meadows, Starnes) in the industry which make a world of difference for staying tight and being able to move more weight in a controlled manner. Very pleased to see my low back coming up which is a huge weak point.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mesocycle #9
Week 3 Day 1

1 Arm Supinated Pulldown:
27.5 x 10
35 x 10
45 x 10 (2 Sets)

Rack Pulls (Deadstop):
225 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5
405 x 5
465 x 5 PR

Assisted Pull-Ups/Chins:
BW x Failure (Medium Grip) x 2 Sets
BW x Failure (Close Grip) x 2 Sets
BW x Failure (Far Grip) x 2 Sets

Banded Dumbbell Pullover:
40 x 10 + Orange Band (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:
PB Cup Brownies

Major Gains
I have been focusing very hard on my back training sessions and they are pulling off. I changed a few things in my setup and how I perform pulls and it is paying off. I got some great pointers from a few top coaches (Jansen, Meadows, Starnes) in the industry which make a world of difference for staying tight and being able to move more weight in a controlled manner. Very pleased to see my low back coming up which is a huge weak point.
Hang on, so your changing the way you train back? What happened to keeping all variables the same? Just kidding. I like the log. Your very detailed and thorough which is what is missing from a lot of logs (including mine at the moment I admit). I'll stop derailing the thread now and watch from the shadows. Black kettle out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With all the amazing post workout meals you have I would be fat;) haha But John Meadows workouts are on point. He's a cool dude to follow.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hang on, so your changing the way you train back? What happened to keeping all variables the same? Just kidding. I like the log. Your very detailed and thorough which is what is missing from a lot of logs (including mine at the moment I admit). I'll stop derailing the thread now and watch from the shadows. Black kettle out.
This is why you cant' trust 90% of the stuff you read on these forums.
People skew feedback to companies by manipulating variables. You even admit to it, and try in come in here and tell me how to run my log when you clearly know yours is misleading.

Its impossible to be trustworthy when you run logs and give feedback when you are constantly changing your nutrition and stacking products. Hence why if a company wants an honest review you give them that. You just simply add the supplement and that is the only change you make to the big picture.

IF You see changes, modification, recovery, strength, weight gain, weight loss. This shows 100% what the product can do. When you start altering other aspects your playing the guessing game. IF a company wants to back the claims on their product everything needs to be consistent. Which is what you see almost next to nobody on here do

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is why you cant' trust 90% of the stuff you read on these forums.
People skew feedback to companies by manipulating variables. You even admit to it, and try in come in here and tell me how to run my log when you clearly know yours is misleading.

Its impossible to be trustworthy when you run logs and give feedback when you are constantly changing your nutrition and stacking products. Hence why if a company wants an honest review you give them that. You just simply add the supplement and that is the only change you make to the big picture.

IF You see changes, modification, recovery, strength, weight gain, weight loss. This shows 100% what the product can do. When you start altering other aspects your playing the guessing game. IF a company wants to back the claims on their product everything needs to be consistent. Which is what you see almost next to nobody on here do
I'm not trying to tell you how to run your log so don't put words in my mouth. My original point was that you were implying that when running ANY supplement you need to not change variables to see what the supplement actually does and I was simply stating that depending on your goals you should still change calorie input as that is required for some supplements to do their thing. In order for a mass gainer to work you HAVE to increase calories if your currently at maintenance or deficit. I was making light of it in my last post but you have admitted that you have changed your back training (as you should if its getting you better developement). Also are you still working to progressive resistance, are you aiming for personal bests in your lifts because if so your changing variables and going against the point you are trying to make. Surely you need to lift the same weight for the same sets and reps every workout to keep variables the same. Progressive resistance could increase muscle mass, which could increase calorie requirements just to stay at the same weight, which will result in weight loss if you don't up them since you will now be in a deficit. Nothing to do with the supplement your taking. You seem quite highly strung. I understand your passionate about what you do and that's a great quality. I also understand that your one of the top guys on this forum and at this rate the admins will be chapping on my social media door if I'm not careful. I apologise if you think I am intentionally trying to stir things up as that is not my intention. Its a shame that most of your responses seem quite aggressive and accusing, you are certainly a different type of person than you seem to be on your YouTube channel (which I'm subscribed to by the way).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not trying to tell you how to run your log so don't put words in my mouth. My original point was that you were implying that when running ANY supplement you need to not change variables to see what the supplement actually does and I was simply stating that depending on your goals you should still change calorie input as that is required for some supplements to do their thing. In order for a mass gainer to work you HAVE to increase calories if your currently at maintenance or deficit. I was making light of it in my last post but you have admitted that you have changed your back training (as you should if its getting you better developement). Also are you still working to progressive resistance, are you aiming for personal bests in your lifts because if so your changing variables and going against the point you are trying to make. Surely you need to lift the same weight for the same sets and reps every workout to keep variables the same. Progressive resistance could increase muscle mass, which could increase calorie requirements just to stay at the same weight, which will result in weight loss if you don't up them since you will now be in a deficit. Nothing to do with the supplement your taking. You seem quite highly strung. I understand your passionate about what you do and that's a great quality. I also understand that your one of the top guys on this forum and at this rate the admins will be chapping on my social media door if I'm not careful. I apologise if you think I am intentionally trying to stir things up as that is not my intention. Its a shame that most of your responses seem quite aggressive and accusing, you are certainly a different type of person than you seem to be on your YouTube channel (which I'm subscribed to by the way).
The only thing i tweaked was my form, not the program , nor my training. As outlined in post #1 I am running John Meadows Gamma Bomb. John does my programming, and I am running the program as outlined. That variable is consistent.

And if you think my calories are not in a surplus they are, and I have been in my offseason for over 20+ Weeks, and this is why i have an IFBB Pro handle my nutrition. He even insisted I do not change my calories the entire log to see just what the product does and how potent it is. This way that variable is not manipulated and the nutrition cannot be accounted for any noticeable changes from the added supplement.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only thing i tweaked was my form, not the program , nor my training. As outlined in post #1 I am running John Meadows Gamma Bomb. John does my programming, and I am running the program as outlined. That variable is consistent.

And if you think my calories are not in a surplus they are, and I have been in my offseason for over 20+ Weeks, and this is why i have an IFBB Pro handle my nutrition. He even insisted I do not change my calories the entire log to see just what the product does and how potent it is. The same with what the company would want out of me in my honesty and detail throughout my experience.
Sounds great to be honest. To have an ifbb pro able to do that stuff for you would be amazing. Incidentally I presume you are still increasing weights and reps when needed in order to gauge strength increases. Apologies if you have already stated this but do you workout to failure every set or still to a certain weight at set rep ranges to judge progression?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds great to be honest. To have an ifbb pro able to do that stuff for you would be amazing. Incidentally I presume you are still increasing weights and reps when needed in order to gauge strength increases. Apologies if you have already stated this but do you workout to failure every set or still to a certain weight at set rep ranges to judge progression?
I have not been able to increase any reps or strength besides 2 pulls the entire 15 days so far. Therefore I do not see much strength gains since starting the product and keeping all variables the same.
I do not workout to failure every set. John outlines certain RPE's for every single exercise. It would be unfair to him to outline every single way I perform an exercise, and how it should be performed because that is why people pay $250+ for each one of his programs. There are certain exercises you are trying to beat the log book and its outlined in Gamma Bomb that way. I simply cannot just expose his work in full on an online forum which would be unfair to others who purchased the program.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not been able to increase any reps or strength besides 2 pulls the entire 15 days so far. Therefore I do not see much strength gains since starting the product and keeping all variables the same.
I do not workout to failure every set. John outlines certain RPE's for every single exercise. It would be unfair to him to outline every single way I perform an exercise, and how it should be performed because that is why people pay $250+ for each one of his programs. There are certain exercises you are trying to beat the log book and its outlined in Gamma Bomb that way. I simply cannot just expose his work in full on an online forum which would be unfair to others who purchased the program.
Understandable, was just curious thanks.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve met bob many times. He only lives a cpl hours from me and man he’s the most dedicated dude I’ve met in this industry. His honesty and integrity cannot be refuted. He’s been working with a nutritionist and has learned so much he often provides me with advice that I take to heart all the time, and I’m a cpt myself. I love when he runs logs bc he doesn’t hold any punches for good or bad. If the product gets his approval from the way he runs things you know that product is g2g. And I know at the end of the day we’ll know exactly if major gains meets its claims once this log is finished.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed. That's why we picked him to log it because we know he's going to give the honest feedback and do a good job and give other members the true feedback on the product!

Keep up the good work in here:)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #9
Week 3 Day 2

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:pause:Concentric:Fle x (x:x:x:x)

Hammer Strength Chest Press + Bands
3 Plates + 25/Side x 8 (4 Sets)

Incline Barbell Bench:
135 x 8
155 x 8
175 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8

Neutral DB Bench Press:
70's x 8 (3 Sets)
70's x 8 --> 45's x 10 (1 Set)

Stretch Pushups:
BW x Failure (4 Sets)

Reverse Pec Dec:
55 x 20 + 10 Seconds Iso-Tension (3 Sets)

DB 6 Ways:
10's x 10 (3 Sets)

Reverse Hammer Strength Shoulder Press:
3-25's/Side x 8 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Pulled Pork Sandwich

Mass Gains
Still no changes
Still dosing 2/2/2 (meal 1, last meal and another meal during the day (Post workout training days and 3/4th meal on non-training days)
Hope to see some gains or strength bumps in the coming weeks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It should start kicking in soon !!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to how this plays out. I know one of my favorite natural anabolics doesn’t really kick in for me until sometime around week 4. At least we know we are getting an honest and unbiased review.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Anything I ever tried/tested worked for me always from the 4th week so I totally agree

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to how this plays out. I know one of my favorite natural anabolics doesn’t really kick in for me until sometime around week 4. At least we know we are getting an honest and unbiased review.
Same with me. Typically for natty products I always buy two bottles so I can run them back to back because i start to see the best results in the second bottle.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Good thing they sent 2 bottles. Im betting it starts working in the next week and you'll start getting some results

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing they sent 2 bottles. Im betting it starts working in the next week and you'll start getting some results
Yes sir. Even some sarms don’t really start kick in until weeks 3/4.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #9
Week 3 Day 3

Lying Leg Curl:
170 x 10 --> 140 x 10 ---> 100 x 10 ---> 80 x 20 + 20 Partials

Barbell Squat:
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10
345 x 10

V-Squat:
130 x 10
170 x 10
210 x 10
250 x 10

Leg Extension:
60 Each Leg x 10 ---> 50 x 10 --> 40 x 10 --> 30 x 15 + 10 Partials

Glute Bridge on Lying Hamstring Curl:
80 x 8 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Banana Blueberry Toaster Pastry Peanut Butter Cereal Milk Glazed Pancakes

Major Gains
Still nothing has changed.
Leg feels better this week compared to last 2 weeks so this was a good leg day with no soreness or tightness in my left quad / hip flexor. I do a ton of rumble rolling and put a cricket ball on my trigger points the night before to help release and stay loose.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The pancake tower with the banana spacers! Looks good!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #9
Week 3 Day 4

Single Arm Pushdowns:
30 x 12 (3 Sets)

Single Arm Overhead Extensions:
30 x 10 (3 Sets)

Smith Close Grip Bench (3:1:1:1)
225 x 10 (3 Sets)

EZ Bar Curl:
** 30 Second Rest **
75 x 10 (4 Sets)

Incline Concentration Curl:
25's x 10 (4 Sets)

EZ Bar Preacher Curl:
80 x 10 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Mexican Fajita's (Happy Cinco De Mayo)

Major Gains
Still not much to report with 3 weeks into the log and the first bottle almost gone. It is expensive to buy a bottle at nearly $50-60 to not see much results from the product and formula. This may scare a lot of people off, come into the 2nd bottle and if not much is seen this will really be a risky and expensive gamble.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Major Gains
Still not much to report with 3 weeks into the log and the first bottle almost gone. It is expensive to buy a bottle at nearly $50-60 to not see much results from the product and formula. This SHOULDscare a lot of people off, come into the 2nd bottle and if not much is seen this will really be a risky and expensive gamble.
This is def what I think. It’s undersized.

I have a question though, are you going to try vector? A lot like it, and tons are on the hype train, I even got 2 bottles at intro.