The Solution logs Major Gains

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I doubled the dose starting a few days back. So far I can tell you that I’ve noticed I have to take twice as many pills. The benefit so far is I’m getting extra experience at consuming pills. No noted changes on anything else but that experience is invaluable

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Final Review of Major Gains

** During my run of Major Gains I kept all factors consistent:
- I did not change nutrition
- I did not change cardio (Which was very minimal)
- My training was consistent from day 1 till the last day of the run

*** The reason I do this is to keep everything in a controlled environment. Doing so it helps adding the supplement to know what it is capable of. When you skew nutrition (Add calories, drop calories) that is a way to change a variable. Doing so makes it impossible to know how much X or Y did on the supplement in relation to your gains, losses, BF Changes.

** The reason I do not change training is adding in volume or reducing volume and can skew how you recover, strength, and overall performance. Hence why I picked a program and ran it to a T

** The reason I did not change cardio is it can have an effect on manipulating caloric expenditure. Doing so can result in fatloss, BF loss, and also aiding the changes in a recomp. If someone started a log doing none, and then added 30 minutes a day (over several hours a week) that is hundreds of extra calories burned. Which can result in changing someones physique off that change along.

****** Due to these reasons that is why I decided to keep everything controlled, add Major Gains, and record my thoughts off what the SUPPLEMENT can do on its own. Based off the claims below I want to record what I noticed during my run

Key Benefits of Major Gains:
•Helps Increase Lean Muscle Mass*

- Throughout the entire run of Major Gains I saw 2 PR's I hit on rack pulls. Besdies that all lifts stayed consistent throughout the log

•Helps Increase mTOR Signaling*

- Hard to note. Maybe there was an increase, but this is almost impossible to tell.

•Helps Accelerate Muscle Recovery*

- Recovery felt stable throughout the entire log, at no point did I feel extra refreshed, or find myself recovering faster. Some leg days I would be sore for 3-4 days after. I would not say that is an increase in recovery even with the amount of mobility work I do.

•Helps Reduce Mental & Physical Fatigue*

- Mental Fatigue is not an issue. I don't use stims much at all. Maybe 1-2x a week. Physical Fatigue I push myself hard, and have training partners that are girls that kick my ass and are IFBB Pro's. They keep me in check and push me to my limits on the outlined workouts.

•Helps Increase Muscular Strength*

- Only 2 PR's were hit the entire log dosing at how the bottle suggests.

•Helps Improve Protein Synthesis*

- Again hard to note or tell.

•Helps Reduce Body Fat*

- Based off the pics I posted BF stayed very similar even with a dip in weight. I did not lose much weight from day 1, but I was in a surplus the entire time as my coach (IFBB PRO) handles all my nutrition. I have been with him for 9 years. I am 20+ pounds over stage weight. My calories were over 2500 up to 3000 on training days (i manipulate macros and calories on workout and non workout days)

•Helps Prevent Catabolic Muscle Wasting*

- I never lost muscle mass during my run, and would not hope so during a surplus or bulk.

•Helps Increase ATP Restoration Within Cells*

-- Hard to note. But i never felt muscle catabolism or wasting.

•Helps Improve Mood*

- There was no changes in mood. Even working 3 jobs (full time, part time trainer, and part time for an online company) i work over 60+ hours a week. I felt fine the entire log, no increases were noted.

•Helps Improve Mental Focus*

- Read above

•Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention*
•No On Cycle Or PCT Required*

- Since it is a natural product you will not need a PCT. Therefore this statement is invalid. Anyone can run this type of product.

Expectations

- Increase Body composition
- Increase Strength
- Increase Recovery
- Muscle / Weight Gain

Lets summarize:

Weight
During my run my weight dropped a few pounds, nothing significant. Weight can fluctuate given any surplus or deficit (Stress, mood, water, sodium) are all varying factors that can make the scale change on a daily or weekly basis.

Strength

Strength was minimal while on Major Gains. Given the products claims of adding 5lbs of muscle even in an 8 week study I find it that the training subjects were either new to lifting, or not someone who has a few years of experience under their belt. It is almost impossible for someone who has been training a few years to add 5lbs of muscle in 2 months let alone 5 months. A new subject that does not have neural adaptations to training may experience that pending their experience in lifting.

Recovery

The recovery was not noted during my run. I use mobility work 2x a week sometimes 3x a week and get deep tissue massages one time a month to keep my body in check. The older I get the more I notice how important recovery is and taking care of my health. I use a cricket ball to hit my trigger points, and use a rumble roller to hit my IT Bands, Glutes, Hamstrings, Calves, and inside of my quads. I also roll my lats, low back, and shoulder girdle

Muscle/Weight Gain

During my run I did not notice much weight or muscle gain when all factors are consistent. IF someone ran major gains and jacked up their intake it would be almost impossible to know how much was nutritional based and how much was supplement based. Given my feedback and others on this forum when in a controlled environment they all saw minimal changes (even those dieting) their weight stayed stable. Natural products and natural anabolics are tools to help assist your goal, but they won't magically put pounds of muscle and weight on you. Even with a very consistent training routine and dietary intake I did not see a noticeable change to note throughout my entire experience.

A Thank You

It is not cheap to send out multiple bottles to multiple loggers on Anabolic Minds. Strong Supplement Shop went above and beyond doing so, and adding in extra to those chosen. I want to thank them throughout my experience. I also want to thank Oconns28 and BloodManor who are running the product as well. We all bounced ideas off each other throughout the experience and shared our honest feedback on these boards to assist those interested in their supplements. For everyone else following along I can not thank you for your support. That is the best aspect of online message boards is getting supporters and followers along the journey. Without you it is not worthwhile. This won't be my last log, so I hope to see more follow me along in the next products I will detail and outline in the future.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
....and that is why The Solution is the best logger on AM!! Man you set the bar high with this final review! I’m sure the results aren’t what anyone was hoping. I mean of course you would have loved to add a few pounds of muscle but the most important thing is that this is truly an honest review! Great job man!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We appreciate the feedback and very thorough and in depth review!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Final Review of Major Gains

** During my run of Major Gains I kept all factors consistent:
- I did not change nutrition
- I did not change cardio (Which was very minimal)
- My training was consistent from day 1 till the last day of the run

*** The reason I do this is to keep everything in a controlled environment. Doing so it helps adding the supplement to know what it is capable of. When you skew nutrition (Add calories, drop calories) that is a way to change a variable. Doing so makes it impossible to know how much X or Y did on the supplement in relation to your gains, losses, BF Changes.

** The reason I do not change training is adding in volume or reducing volume and can skew how you recover, strength, and overall performance. Hence why I picked a program and ran it to a T

** The reason I did not change cardio is it can have an effect on manipulating caloric expenditure. Doing so can result in fatloss, BF loss, and also aiding the changes in a recomp. If someone started a log doing none, and then added 30 minutes a day (over several hours a week) that is hundreds of extra calories burned. Which can result in changing someones physique off that change along.

****** Due to these reasons that is why I decided to keep everything controlled, add Major Gains, and record my thoughts off what the SUPPLEMENT can do on its own. Based off the claims below I want to record what I noticed during my run

Key Benefits of Major Gains:
•Helps Increase Lean Muscle Mass*

- Throughout the entire run of Major Gains I saw 2 PR's I hit on rack pulls. Besdies that all lifts stayed consistent throughout the log

•Helps Increase mTOR Signaling*

- Hard to note. Maybe there was an increase, but this is almost impossible to tell.

•Helps Accelerate Muscle Recovery*

- Recovery felt stable throughout the entire log, at no point did I feel extra refreshed, or find myself recovering faster. Some leg days I would be sore for 3-4 days after. I would not say that is an increase in recovery even with the amount of mobility work I do.

•Helps Reduce Mental & Physical Fatigue*

- Mental Fatigue is not an issue. I don't use stims much at all. Maybe 1-2x a week. Physical Fatigue I push myself hard, and have training partners that are girls that kick my ass and are IFBB Pro's. They keep me in check and push me to my limits on the outlined workouts.

•Helps Increase Muscular Strength*

- Only 2 PR's were hit the entire log dosing at how the bottle suggests.

•Helps Improve Protein Synthesis*

- Again hard to note or tell.

•Helps Reduce Body Fat*

- Based off the pics I posted BF stayed very similar even with a dip in weight. I did not lose much weight from day 1, but I was in a surplus the entire time as my coach (IFBB PRO) handles all my nutrition. I have been with him for 9 years. I am 20+ pounds over stage weight. My calories were over 2500 up to 3000 on training days (i manipulate macros and calories on workout and non workout days)

•Helps Prevent Catabolic Muscle Wasting*

- I never lost muscle mass during my run, and would not hope so during a surplus or bulk.

•Helps Increase ATP Restoration Within Cells*

-- Hard to note. But i never felt muscle catabolism or wasting.

•Helps Improve Mood*

- There was no changes in mood. Even working 3 jobs (full time, part time trainer, and part time for an online company) i work over 60+ hours a week. I felt fine the entire log, no increases were noted.

•Helps Improve Mental Focus*

- Read above

•Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention*
•No On Cycle Or PCT Required*

- Since it is a natural product you will not need a PCT. Therefore this statement is invalid. Anyone can run this type of product.

Expectations

- Increase Body composition
- Increase Strength
- Increase Recovery
- Muscle / Weight Gain

Lets summarize:

Weight
During my run my weight dropped a few pounds, nothing significant. Weight can fluctuate given any surplus or deficit (Stress, mood, water, sodium) are all varying factors that can make the scale change on a daily or weekly basis.

Strength

Strength was minimal while on Major Gains. Given the products claims of adding 5lbs of muscle even in an 8 week study I find it that the training subjects were either new to lifting, or not someone who has a few years of experience under their belt. It is almost impossible for someone who has been training a few years to add 5lbs of muscle in 2 months let alone 5 months. A new subject that does not have neural adaptations to training may experience that pending their experience in lifting.

Recovery

The recovery was not noted during my run. I use mobility work 2x a week sometimes 3x a week and get deep tissue massages one time a month to keep my body in check. The older I get the more I notice how important recovery is and taking care of my health. I use a cricket ball to hit my trigger points, and use a rumble roller to hit my IT Bands, Glutes, Hamstrings, Calves, and inside of my quads. I also roll my lats, low back, and shoulder girdle

Muscle/Weight Gain

During my run I did not notice much weight or muscle gain when all factors are consistent. IF someone ran major gains and jacked up their intake it would be almost impossible to know how much was nutritional based and how much was supplement based. Given my feedback and others on this forum when in a controlled environment they all saw minimal changes (even those dieting) their weight stayed stable. Natural products and natural anabolics are tools to help assist your goal, but they won't magically put pounds of muscle and weight on you. Even with a very consistent training routine and dietary intake I did not see a noticeable change to note throughout my entire experience.

A Thank You

It is not cheap to send out multiple bottles to multiple loggers on Anabolic Minds. Strong Supplement Shop went above and beyond doing so, and adding in extra to those chosen. I want to thank them throughout my experience. I also want to thank Oconns28 and BloodManor who are running the product as well. We all bounced ideas off each other throughout the experience and shared our honest feedback on these boards to assist those interested in their supplements. For everyone else following along I can not thank you for your support. That is the best aspect of online message boards is getting supporters and followers along the journey. Without you it is not worthwhile. This won't be my last log, so I hope to see more follow me along in the next products I will detail and outline in the future.

If you want the abridged version here it is

Did not do anything.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great informative review, Nice Work!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very nice detailed review! Thanks for the log.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Running twice the recommended dose (to burn through my second bottle). Will note anything I experience. Phenomenal log though, a gold standard example for how they should be performed.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks The Solution for your time and effort :)