The Solution logs Major Gains

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know feedback can be questionable and I agree with you 100%. I have seen it on this board and other forums many times- even from “reputable” members. I have seen people get banned for doing shady feedback/rep stuff as well.......So I agree that loggers/forum feedback has both positives and negatives-without a doubt.

Butttttt I also know people respond differently to products. There are literally thousands of examples we can find across the board on almost every type of product. The conflicting feedback can be had even when keeping everything else the same. I have ran products with my buddies and we have both experienced drastically different results when almost everything else is identical. There’s no real debate here as people can respond differently.

Either way we appreciate the honest feedback as there is way too much puffery these days. I hope it kicks in for you soon but even if it doesn’t we are grateful for the log
Respect for that response.. quite a few others would have responded much differently than how you did if a product didn’t work. Only if we had more sensible people like you representing brands on the board.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I know feedback can be questionable and I agree with you 100%. I have seen it on this board and other forums many times- even from “reputable” members. I have seen people get banned for doing shady feedback/rep stuff as well.......So I agree that loggers/forum feedback has both positives and negatives-without a doubt.

Butttttt I also know people respond differently to products. There are literally thousands of examples we can find across the board on almost every type of product. The conflicting feedback can be had even when keeping everything else the same. I have ran products with my buddies and we have both experienced drastically different results when almost everything else is identical. There’s no real debate here as people can respond differently.

Either way we appreciate the honest feedback as there is way too much puffery these days. I hope it kicks in for you soon but even if it doesn’t we are grateful for the log
Borat respekt.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with what Bob is saying, But I would love to See a Controlled Log where 2 people add lets just say 500 calories a day, one trains with no additional supplements, the other uses Major Gains, would one gain more fat and the other more muscle ???

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with what Bob is saying, But I would love to See a Controlled Log where 2 people add lets just say 500 calories a day, one trains with no additional supplements, the other uses Major Gains, would one gain more fat and the other more muscle ???
There are too many variables when you throw a number and an individual and expect changes such as 500 calories. Over the course of say 4-8 weeks that’s an Additonal 14,000 to 28,000 calories which will make a significant change in body weight and strength if someone is dialed in with their training and nutrition with no supplements alone.

For example:

What is their BMR
Are they an ectomorph, ends or mesomorph
What type of training
How much volume
How much cardio are they doing
What other things are they taking (supp wise)
How much experience do they have training

With so many other things to vary it’s impossible to have a concert answer with such a black and white statement like yours above.

Tank007

Awards
Yup

Not everyone who logs on here keeps all variables consistent through their logging and feedback process which makes their feedback questionable.

Anyone who takes a natty anabolics and jacks their intake up over 500-700 calories a day during their trial should notice size gains and strength which will mostly come from their diet not the pill they are taking. Therefore they claim the supplement did everything when that’s not always the case and they can’t pin point how
Much major gains or what natty anabolic truly did. That is the biggest drawback to these boards and the feedback you can get on products.

You have people logging vector on here for example and are stacking 2-3 other products at the same time that have strength , recovery and performance benefits . Now really how much can they really say vector did when you have 2-3 other factors to consider on top of dietary changes. tyga tyga pointed this out in others who are taking those products .

There is no consistency with most loggers and that is why it’s hard to justify their review or take their 2 cents when you manipulate so many variables. Just like BloodManor has done in his log keeping everything the same we basically have the same exact feedback
First off, I appreciate the logs you have put out and the work you are doing here.

I understand your approach and logic but I am just having a hard time seeing how you would expect to gain mass if you don't increase calories, or drop fat if you don't reduce.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are too many variables when you throw a number and an individual and expect changes such as 500 calories. Over the course of say 4-8 weeks that’s an Additonal 14,000 to 28,000 calories which will make a significant change in body weight and strength if someone is dialed in with their training and nutrition with no supplements alone.

For example:

What is their BMR
Are they an ectomorph, ends or mesomorph
What type of training
How much volume
How much cardio are they doing
What other things are they taking (supp wise)
How much experience do they have training

With so many other things to vary it’s impossible to have a concert answer with such a black and white statement like yours above.
I know it is two broad of a question to answer and we would need twins to run the study

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I understand your approach and logic but I am just having a hard time seeing how you would expect to gain mass if you don't increase calories, or drop fat if you don't reduce.
Changing your total intake when logging and reviewing a product skews feedback. When you manipulate a variable (nutrition) you can’t 100% understand how well the product being reviewed

If you read any of the previous pages I went into full detail as to why this isn’t effective. If someone adds 500 calories and throws in a supplement
How do I know the weight gain and strength gains are coming from major gains?

This is a SUPPLEMENT Log meaning we are trying to gauge how major gains treats
me and what I see off of it changing no other variables

When you change your nutrition , cardio, and other variables how do you know how much the supplement truly does.

Tank007

Awards
Changing your total intake when logging and reviewing a product skews feedback. When you manipulate a variable (nutrition) you can’t 100% understand how well the product being reviewed

If you read any of the previous pages I went into full detail as to why this isn’t effective. If someone adds 500 calories and throws in a supplement

When you change your nutrition , cardio, and other variables how do you know how much the supplement truly does.
I understand what you are saying, I am just saying that outside of using gear or something that affects your hormones, I don't see how one would expect to gain muscle without eating more.

Yes yes, you don't want to change other variables but these are by definition "supplements," meaning they are meant to supplement your efforts. You kinda have to give them the tools they need to work.

I am mainly a fat burner/cutting kind of guy since I am naturally bigger, but I would never expect a fat burner to work for me if I didn't reduce my calories, that would be more like a magic pill in my opinion, and if there is one, please give it to me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I understand what you are saying, I am just saying that outside of using gear or something that affects your hormones, I don't see how one would expect to gain muscle without eating more.

Yes yes, you don't want to change other variables but these are by definition "supplements," meaning they are meant to supplement your efforts. You kinda have to give them the tools they need to work.

I am mainly a fat burner/cutting kind of guy since I am naturally bigger, but I would never expect a fat burner to work for me if I didn't reduce my calories, that would be more like a magic pill in my opinion, and if there is one, please give it to me.
If you read any of the past pages you would already know my calories are in a surplus as I work with an ifbb pro and nutritionist for my intake. I am in my offseason and I have been gaining for the last 20+ weeks. The nutrition is not the problem here.

We are trying to take a new product . Not change a thing, record what happens and see if it matches what the label claims .

If I were dieting and running a fat burner I would do exactly how I run this log. If I dropped my calories by 500 during a fat burner log in the middle of no where and started to lose a lot of fat and weight tell me how much do I know comes from my nutrition and how much came from the fat burner!? That would be impossible to answer and it would be unfair to the company because I am modifying and changing variables which give skewed feedback.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the content and conversation in the log.

When dietary changes are made there will always be growth or loss (surplus or deficit) with or without a supplement.

Keep sleep time consistent
Dietary changes the same
And training frequency the same

Then add the supplement.

Once you start making small transitions and variations (ex, training intensty and volume) you benefit from that alone. However if you’re taking a “natural anabolic” at the same time, one starts to attribute the “gains” to the supplement when in reality it’s because you added another stimuli

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I am with you on this. I don't want to Stoke the fire again as the solution and I have already had this debate and I fully respect what he is doing.

At the end of the day though when bulking sensibly I would be adding 200 cals or so whenever my weight stalls for maybe a two week period. If major gains is aimed at bulking then it will require the calorie boost to work. It will not create gains out of thin air.

I took superdrol at the start of my recent cycle increased calories by 1500 over a two week period. Gained 10 pounds still had a 32 inch waist and a six pack. Even though I changed the variable of diet I know for a fact that the superdrol effected that outcome. I have tried drastic calorie increases in the past naturally and the fat gain is immense. That is my control under those circumstances.

Major gains is to assist in gaining. Maybe normally when bulking you need to increase calories by a certain amount each month. You may find that the increase needs to be greater when on major gains because the product is making better use of the calories your giving it. That could be the supplements action. We will never know on this log.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I am with you on this. I don't want to Stoke the fire again as the solution and I have already had this debate and I fully respect what he is doing.

At the end of the day though when bulking sensibly I would be adding 200 cals or so whenever my weight stalls for maybe a two week period. If major gains is aimed at bulking then it will require the calorie boost to work. It will not create gains out of thin air.

I took superdrol at the start of my recent cycle increased calories by 1500 over a two week period. Gained 10 pounds still had a 32 inch waist and a six pack. Even though I changed the variable of diet I know for a fact that the superdrol effected that outcome. I have tried drastic calorie increases in the past naturally and the fat gain is immense. That is my control under those circumstances.

Major gains is to assist in gaining. Maybe normally when bulking you need to increase calories by a certain amount each month. You may find that the increase needs to be greater when on major gains because the product is making better use of the calories your giving it. That could be the supplements action. We will never know on this log.
He did say he was in a caloric surplus so he should be able to gauge how it works without changing nutrition imo since hes been in a surplus in the offseason already

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He did say he was in a caloric surplus so he should be able to gauge how it works without changing nutrition imo since hes been in a surplus in the offseason already
This.
Caloric surplus. 20+ weeks he re-emphasized a few posts up today.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Updated Pics today 4.5 weeks into Major Gains

Sure it effected it, but you have no idea how much superdrol did cause you skewed your nutrition.
So tell me how much was diet and how much was the superdrol? You can't. Thats the problem . So when you give feedback on superdrol. What happens if someone changed their nutrition 500 calories, some 1000, some 1500 calories and added the supplement. You get 3 different outcomes, 3 different feedbacks, and none of them that gauged the product by itself.

How am I supposed to give 100% honest feedback to the company when I vary my nutrition, and then try to guess how much Major Gains played a factor? Its untruthful, its not accurate, and its a far stretch to the claims of the product.

There is a reason these are called "Supplement Logs"
What are we doing!? We are logging what the SUPPLEMENT can do. I can easily add a ton of calories, i can easily add a ton of volume. Is that giving the company proper feedback? not at all. tyga tyga said it best below

When dietary changes are made there will always be growth or loss (surplus or deficit) with or without a supplement.

Dietary changes the same

Then add the supplement.

Once you start making small transitions and variations (ex, training intensty and volume) you benefit from that alone. However if you’re taking a “natural anabolic” at the same time, one starts to attribute the “gains” to the supplement when in reality it’s because you added another stimuli
Lets look back at post #1 from the company

Phosphatidic Acid which was able to help produce 5.3 lbs of muscle gains on just 3 days of training in studies with up to a 600% increase in mTOR signaling. Maral Extract which as able to increase working capacity by up to 15% after just 20 days of use. Ursolic Acid which boasted 413% more muscle gains and 5 lbs of fat loss in a 4-week university study.

There was showing of 5lbs of muscle in 3 days of training... So far no one who has taken Major gains has seen that

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This.
Yeah I understand that. But it's been 4 weeks with no weight gain. If that's whilst on a surplus then perhaps the product is spiking metabolism. So without weight gain you are not on a surplus. Your body is utilising what your giving it and its on maintenence. If he stopped the product and then started gaining weight on the same cals then that's a sign that if calories were increased whilst on the product more of the mass gain could be leaner because you would be gaining with an optimised metabolism.

Like someone else said you kinda need a few identical guys (which can't really happen) trying different variables to ideally see how best to run the product. Either way one of them would need to be doing what the solution is doing.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets look back at post #1 from the company

Phosphatidic Acid which was able to help produce 5.3 lbs of muscle gains on just 3 days of training in studies with up to a 600% increase in mTOR signaling. Maral Extract which as able to increase working capacity by up to 15% after just 20 days of use. Ursolic Acid which boasted 413% more muscle gains and 5 lbs of fat loss in a 4-week university study.

There was showing of 5lbs of muscle in 3 days of training... So far no one who has taken Major gains has seen that
I have increased diet by the same calories whilst training naturally in the past and over the same period gained a similar amount of weight but at the expense of inches added to my waist line and lost definition in my abs. And I was younger. That's how I know the effects superdrol has had.

Don't get me wrong looking at your pics your body smokes mine (I seriously need to stop dodging leg day) but I have been working out since I was 15, I am now 43 and have ran many experiments over the years both naturally and enhanced. If I dieted back down to 177lbs then repeat what I did with diet whilst on superdrol but substitute with major gains that would be a good test of what the product does with a calorie surplus. I would have all the notes of when I did it naturally, then on superdrol etc. For comparison.[/QUOTE]I have no idea what the crap happened to my last post

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Off Day
2/2/2 Dosing

Still nothing to report about 5 weeks in this weekend.
Work 4 AM to 4 PM today.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Off Day
2/2/2 Dosing

Still nothing to report about 5 weeks in this weekend.
Work 4 AM to 4 PM today.
Look lean in your progress pic! Enjoy your off day!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #9
Week 4 Day 4

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:pause:Concentric:Fle x (x:x:x:x)
All Rep Tempo's are 2:1:2:2
Rest Times are 90 Seconds

Single Arm Pushdowns:
30 x 12 (3 Sets)

Single Arm Overhead Extensions:
30 x 10 (3 Sets)

Smith Close Grip Bench (3:1:1:1)
225 x 10 (3 Sets)

EZ Bar Curl:
** 30 Second Rest **
75 x 10 (4 Sets)

Incline Concentration Curl:
25's x 10 (4 Sets)

EZ Bar Preacher Curl:
80 x 10 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Buffalo Mac & Cheese

Major Gains
About 5 weeks in, and nothing to report.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buffalo Mac n cheese on your YouTube channel ? Looks amazing and love anything buffalo lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout man! I need to copy down all your workouts and try meadows plan haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Buffalo Mac n cheese on your YouTube channel ? Looks amazing and love anything buffalo lol
Buffalo = Hot sauce and ranch
Make Mac & Cheese and add that in
Simple.

Nice workout man! I need to copy down all your workouts and try meadows plan haha
That wont help you much.
You don't get the outline of the exercises, the substitutions, what RPE, what tempo, how to perform to exercise (he outlines and has videos on how to perform each video) and how he periodizes each exercise each week. There is more to reading on a computer screen a workout routine which most people don't realize.

If workout routines were to cut and dry or black and white we would all do the same and mimic each other. That is why Meadow's plans are so diverse and take all the think work out of anything you do.
Plus each routine is nearly 250-300 pages in a document. Its very complex.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That Mac n cheese looks 10/10

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #9
Week 4 Day 5

HS Machine Chest Press (Banded:)
3 Plates/Side + 25 x 8 (3 Sets)

Incline DB Bench Press
80's x 12 (4 Sets)

Flat DB Fly
45's x 8 (3 Sets)

Chins:
BW x Failure (4 Sets)

Single Arm Pulldown with Isotension:
35 (Each Hand) x 10 +10 Second Iso-Tension

Cable Low Row: (5 Second Eccentric)
100 x 15 (3 Sets)

A 1: Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise
A2: DB Side Laterals
3 Rounds of 15 Reps on each exercise (6 total Sets)

Post-Workout:
Pat Lafreida Cheesesteak Burger & Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Fries:

Major Gains
Have not seen a change in recovery, mood, libido, sleep, or much in strength over the 5 weeks so far. At least nothing that has stood out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you make that cheesesteak burger or go out and order that chef bob?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With a double blind control...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s my kitchen

Pat lafredia is the beef I used I bought off goldbely that comes from Emmy squared in NYC
Awesome. Looks really good!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #9
Week 5 Day 1

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:pause:Concentric:Flex (x:x:x:x)

1 Arm Low Cable Row
20 Each Hand x 15
25 Each Hand x 12
30 Each Hand x 10
35 Each Hand x 8 (4 Sets)

DB BiLateral Row:
50's x 8 (4 Sets)

Banded Dumbbell Pullover:
40 x 10 + Orange Band (4 Sets)

Lat Pulldown:
130 x 8 (4 Sets)

Hyperextension:
BW x Failure (6 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Protein Cheesecake

Major Gains
Still nothing new to report into the 2nd bottle. Everything is the same externally (Mood, Focus, Energy, Sleep, Libido)
Strength is steady, weight has been holding steady, physique has not changed much from day 1

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you enjoyed your off day yesterday! Those are just as important as on days:) Nice workout today and that protein cheesecake looks good!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More like major letdown.... amirite?

Im on 12 caps a day, 2nd day... after a month normal dose... yet to notice anything significant

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #9
Week 5 Day 2

HS Machine Chest Press
2 Plates x 8
3 Plates x 8
3 Plates + 25/Side x 8 (2 sets)

Paused Flat DB Bench:
110's x 5 (5 Sets)

Incline Smith Bench:
185 x 10 (4 Sets)

Dips:
BW x Failure (4 Sets)

Reverse Pec Dec:
55 x 20 + 10 Seconds Iso-Tension (3 Sets)

Heavy DB Partial Lateral's:
50's x 25 (3 Sets)

Wide Grip Upgright Rows:
70 x 20 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Balls

Major Gains
Almost into week 6 still nothing to note. Not trying to sound like a broken record, but honestly I still do not notice a whole lot.
My coach who I send pics to every week has not seen much change, recomp, or any increase in leanness. He thinks physique looks very similar during my run on this product. Despite some small injuries that flared up I have only seen 2 real increases on rack pulls, besides that everything else has stayed consistent.

Sleep, Mood, Energy have all remained stagnant.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More like major letdown.... amirite?

Im on 12 caps a day, 2nd day... after a month normal dose... yet to notice anything significant

Still nothing on 12 a day after a month already? Think you would feel fuller from the pa dosage alone

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob, what would you think of upping your calories the last 2 weeks just to see if it would help you gain muscle? Just a thought.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increasing calories will undoubtedly increase weight gain. Surplus= gaining, always.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Increasing calories will undoubtedly increase weight gain. Surplus= gaining, always.
My thoughts are Bob is very in tune with his body and he could tell if he gained muscle easier, the same or only gain fat.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My thoughts are Bob is very in tune with his body and he could tell if he gained muscle easier, the same or only gain fat.
Anyone who increases calories will gain weight and perhaps muscle (Given a proper diet, training program and consistency). The problem is that is not fair to the company as that skews a variable we kept consistent the entire log. We want to know what "Major Gains" is capable of doing in a controlled environment. If out of the blue I throw up extra calories how do we know how much is nutrition, and how much is major gains!? That is something we cannot dictate. As the others who are logging Major Gains (@Oconns28 and BloodManor) so far they have all seen minimal change in feedback and terms of what the product claims. Therefore I know it is not just me who has had some bad luck in running the product.

That is the problem as I have stated in here about 300 times now (if anyone reads my writing). People who continually change their nutrition, modify their training, remove or increase cardio are all factors that skew feedback on a "SUPPLEMENT". We are here to LOG the product. When you manipulate too many external factors inside and outside of the gym that gives improper feedback not on the product, but more so what your diet and training are doing which equates for almost the entire big picture. Supplements play a very minor role. The problem is most loggers on here consistently change, increase calories, decrease calories, up cardio etc and then attribute it to the product.

As stated I work with an IFBB Pro who monitors my nutrition, and have for almost a decade. He is curious on how good this product is when all variables are consistent, and if it did match its label claims it would be something he could recommend to his clients.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone who increases calories will gain weight and perhaps muscle (Given a proper diet, training program and consistency). The problem is that is not fair to the company as that skews a variable we kept consistent the entire log. We want to know what "Major Gains" is capable of doing in a controlled environment. If out of the blue I throw up extra calories how do we know how much is nutrition, and how much is major gains!? That is something we cannot dictate. As the others who are logging Major Gains (@Oconns28 and BloodManor) so far they have all seen minimal change in feedback and terms of what the product claims. Therefore I know it is not just me who has had some bad luck in running the product.

That is the problem as I have stated in here about 300 times now (if anyone reads my writing). People who continually change their nutrition, modify their training, remove or increase cardio are all factors that skew feedback on a "SUPPLEMENT". We are here to LOG the product. When you manipulate too many external factors inside and outside of the gym that gives improper feedback not on the product, but more so what your diet and training are doing which equates for almost the entire big picture. Supplements play a very minor role. The problem is most loggers on here consistently change, increase calories, decrease calories, up cardio etc and then attribute it to the product.

As stated I work with an IFBB Pro who monitors my nutrition, and have for almost a decade. He is curious on how good this product is when all variables are consistent, and if it did match its label claims it would be something he could recommend to his clients.
I agree with everything you say here, and I believe we have established that your are not gaining on this product, so as they say you can not keep doing the same thing and expect different results, but maybe this product will only work if you add calories to help fuel the machine. I would almost bet that you already know that if you add X amount of calories a day in a 2 week period you would gain X amount of pounds, so if you do this and you add 2xX we (aka You, The Board Members and Strong) would know either this product only works when add calories or it just plain has not lived up to it's name. These are just my thoughts.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with everything you say here, and I believe we have established that your are not gaining on this product, so as they say you can not keep doing the same thing and expect different results, but maybe this product will only work if you add calories to help fuel the machine.
From the last few pages

Dietary changes the same

Then add the supplement.

This.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree and that’s why I’m staying steady with my calories even though by now I should be dropping 500 cals a day.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Anyone want to buy my two unopened bottles of Major Gains? LOL.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone want to buy my two unopened bottles of Major Gains? LOL.
Don’t sell them. See if it benefits you. It’s not that a supplement has to work on everyone. There are obviously non responders.. Try during a cut and see if you can hold on to your strength.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t sell them. See if it benefits you. It’s not that a supplement has to work on everyone. There are obviously non responders.. Try during a cut and see if you can hold on to your strength.
I’d definitely agree on this, but the PA is under dosed! If we’re not hearing good things about it, id double dose it. With all that UA and PA then we’re talking.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. And if need be, up the dose.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Off Day
2/2/2 Dosing.

This. And if need be, up the dose.
Should we really have to increase the dose if this is what your product claims?

Some people can't gain 10 pounds of muscle in a year let alone 3 days.
What was controlled in the study!?
What was their dietary intake like?
What was their training program?
How much experience did these trainees have!?