Epiandro Oral + TD ratios; general ratios blending TD & Oral solutions

J-Test

Awards
Hey y'all,

Your local Florida Man here.

I'm using Stanogen from Apex Alchemy, which is a solid product. Highly recommend. Only thing - to run this at 3-4mL some days, I'm going to go thru bottles very quickly. I've already gone through 1/3rd of the bottle and it's been 13 days since I started using it. 1mL day 1, 2mL from there til now. Not at all a diss to Apex, as a matter of fact, I'm moving my subscription up a month and getting another bottle. I gotta be fiscally responsible in the meanwhile.

My goal is to cut fat and squeeze out more gains for strength & hypertrophy. Utilizing Ursa to help both TD and oral. I'm on 180mg TRT until bloods in a couple week, not concerned with PCT at this time unless I should be.

Stanogen is 100mg/1mL epiandro from what I've gathered.

I'm turning it up to roughly 400-600/day, with the occasional higher day until I'm done with this run in late June (8 weeks).

Confirming here that I can use basic math and arrive at the same dosage and effect? IE 200mg topical +300mg oral = 500 total/day. Factoring in oral may lose some bioavailability so end up landing ~400mg/day from all sources. If I'm wrong, feel free to chime in.

Thanks,

J-Test

Edit: P.S. - if anyone has any recommended Epiandro oral that doesn't have any caffeine or stimulants with it, drop it here. Preferably if you've actually used it yourself.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we use a rough estimate of 40% stronger when it comes to topically applied andros.

so if your intended daily dose of oral epi is 900 you would be hitting that with about 3.5 ml of stano.

the translation here is that you are already at a very nice dose so anything you take orally will be like adding it to your (translated?) 900 mg dose of 3.5 ml stanogen.

I love epi above 900.. at 1500mgs per day I get terrible acne so, 1200 is my upper limit.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Edit: P.S. - if anyone has any recommended Epiandro oral that doesn't have any caffeine or stimulants with it, drop it here. Preferably if you've actually used it yourself.
For oral Epiandrosterone, some good options are:

CEL Stano-Plex 300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 150 mg. VASO6 per capsule

Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule

Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + KSM66 and Paradoxine

All of the above also have multi-pack options available for additional savings.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP you will have to play around with the dosing to get it correct for you.

Also 1/3 of a bottle used over the course of 13 days is not bad at all IMO. That is 39 days for the entire bottle.

J-Test

Awards
For oral Epiandrosterone, some good options are:

CEL Stano-Plex 300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 150 mg. VASO6 per capsule

Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule

Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + KSM66 and Paradoxine

All of the above also have multi-pack options available for additional savings.
Thanks this is what I'm looking for as a standard pairing with the TD stano. Perfect.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks this is what I'm looking for as a standard pairing with the TD stano. Perfect.
You're welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is the purpose most guys use epiandro? To raise DHT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the purpose most guys use epiandro? To raise DHT?
Most people that use Epiandrosterone are using it to be help build muscle, lose fat, and improve libido. Some see good strength gains from it as well. Oh, and some people say that it helps them with positive mood.

J-Test

Awards
Epiandro is the $hit.

Been using the topical from Apex (Stanogen) and it's beasty. Stacked with Arimahex, Hyperion, etc. Good ****.

Ordered regular Epiandro from Muscle Addiction thanks to this thread.

Have about 5 weeks left on this Epiandro-run. Stanogen is high quality, dosage though for me is minimum 2mL, up to 3-3.5mL; my supply will last roughly a month 60mL bottle. I was tweaking at 4mL, overshot the mark. Felt like the come down off of LSD sans trip.

Chose Epiandro300 over Stanoplex because I want to gauge epiandro by itself. Opted for the oral epi as well to make the topical bottle last longer.

Ordered another bottle of Stanogen today along with other Apex Power Ups - Triton, Epichaos, Ursa.