THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's only a "power" if the male GIVES it. As for the compliments; I'm not here for them, but I can at least accept them now without biting your head off.

LOL, yes you are a fiesty one for sure, Im sure your not HERE for them, but its only human nature to feel good when people tell you your looking hot. nothing wrong with that. Now back to the thread......:biglaugh:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey RMS, one day you will have to tell me the language I need to learn to understand your posts man:lmao:
As in Im a dumb sh*t, not that your posts are bad. Just looks like quantum physic's when you post dude :think:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol- I have had to explain this one probably 100 times in the last 6 weeks or so- it is nothing like m5aa or STS 646 (oral DHT) in terms of potency or effects- the molecular structure is very different- substituting an oxime at C3 completely changes the pharmacokinetics.....if the ketone @ C3 were still present, yes, it would.....but at the same time, if there is even a small alteration of the A ring, even on a 5-AR compound, it can completely change many of the characteristics (androgenicity, etc.)- look at mestanolone (STS 646):

and look at drostanolone:

basically, drostanolone is un-17aa methyldrostanolone (superdrol)- it is simply missing the methyl @ C17. Look at the methyl @ C2- it is the only A ring alteration on the molecule aside from the ketone @ 3 that makes the molecule different from oral mestanolone. Yet, as we all know, superdrol can yield 15-20 lb. gains in literally 3-4 weeks- yet it is exactly the same as mestanolone except for the C2 alteration- one small change is all it takes- and another case in point- drostanolone itself unmethylated at C17 is a poor mass builder (injectible)- but the methylation @ C17 (methyldrostanolone) turns it into a potent mass builder....
Hey RMS, one day you will have to tell me the language I need to learn to understand your posts man:lmao:
As in Im a dumb sh*t, not that your posts are bad. Just looks like quantum physic's when you post dude :think:
Im still trying to break the code:)

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im still trying to break the code:)
Phew! so im not the only one who feels like complete moron when he reads RMS's posts?:poke: may as well be in japanese or something! He's one smart dude thats for sure. When I need it dumbed down to my level I hit Rosie up, she got the knack of translation, just dont upset her....:lmao:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Winners are anounced shortly i hope?
Hold on a second my Kiwi friend....Have you entered? Even if you do win, how you gonna get it? If you got a way to get it into Aus/Kiwi Land....cough it up!:twak:
PM me if you do, i want answers!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hold on a second my Kiwi friend....Have you entered? Even if you do win, how you gonna get it? If you got a way to get it into Aus/Kiwi Land....cough it up!:twak:
PM me if you do, i want answers!
Kiwi land is pretty easy to get that stuff in, mdrol, epi, hdrol all gets in. I'm sure this will get in as well. If it doesn't get in I'll even pay for the bottle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man i'd love to be in on this one, but the timing isn't good right now. Best of luck to you guys, and i look forward to following the logs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love you...er...ummm...ummm...I mean I love AN :lmao:

Finally a company that really wants to show what their product does!!!

When is the special sale going to be announced?
Yes we do. There is no sugar coating on this product and what it can do, and we want you all to see that (just like with all our other products).

I read on another forum that it was going to come out last Friday, but that didn't quiiite happen. We'll just have to keep waiting.
Yes, there have been some delays. The new release date is 4 March 2009.

LOL, yes you are a fiesty one for sure, Im sure your not HERE for them, but its only human nature to feel good when people tell you your looking hot. nothing wrong with that. Now back to the thread......:biglaugh:
LOL. You have no idea how my mind works, mate :D

Phew! so im not the only one who feels like complete moron when he reads RMS's posts?:poke: may as well be in japanese or something! He's one smart dude thats for sure. When I need it dumbed down to my level I hit Rosie up, she got the knack of translation, just dont upset her....:lmao:
Thanks; glad I can make some things easy to understand...Very simply, Dirk is saying that one small change in the structure of a compound can give it completely DIFFERENT characteristics, which is why something that is methylated can have better results than the non-methylated compound (i.e. when you add a methyl you make it a different substance from the original). Hope that helps :)

Kiwi land is pretty easy to get that stuff in, mdrol, epi, hdrol all gets in. I'm sure this will get in as well. If it doesn't get in I'll even pay for the bottle.
Sometimes. Customs is really pretty ignorant here and some things can get in point blank even if opened and labelled and it SAYS what it is. Then again, Medsafe can be funny (different from Customs) and can come and recheck a package and confiscate it for no reason).

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well craig-o, Im gonna run the gauntlet an try an get it in Aus, i figure I have got F**K all chance, but nothing ventured nothing gained! I've blown a hundred bucks on worse things. You do realize of course if mine gets seized and you kiwi's get it i will be reduced to tears.
PS I have a cousin im close to that lives in hamilton, is it a dump there?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so the poll goes up today? <hopes to see his name on the poll>

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well craig-o, Im gonna run the gauntlet an try an get it in Aus, i figure I have got F**K all chance, but nothing ventured nothing gained! I've blown a hundred bucks on worse things. You do realize of course if mine gets seized and you kiwi's get it i will be reduced to tears.
PS I have a cousin im close to that lives in hamilton, is it a dump there?
Hamilton is very much in-land, so drives me crazy, not the worse place in the world...but certainly there is better :p

Happy Wife Happy Life they say.... :squintfinger:
.... but I prefer No Woman No Cry :bandit:

. . . . . . . . and I guess I should add 'No Gay' just in case :biglaugh:
haha exactly!

Trying to get that done now.....
woohoo :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
things are about to get exciting!

good luck to all the applicants! (I'm also keeping my fingers crossed)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Holy Shat!!!

More worthy apps here than I expected to be honest!!!!!!!!! I see TheNinja up in here... you got my vote bro!

It's going to be tough and time-consuming to narrow it down.............(sigh)

Let's huddle up here A-Team :grouphug:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
More worthy apps here than I expected to be honest!!!!!!!!! I see TheNinja up in here... you got my vote bro!

I call the blue guy.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wheres the voting poll at? hahahaha:yawn:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established

Sweet!! A vote from Lanbane is worth 2 points, right? lol ;) Ya, I've been kind of AWOL lately, but I'm getting back into it hardcore again. Loaded up on the recent New Year's NP sale as far as staples go, so I'm ready to rock! There are a ton of good apps here though, so we'll see how it goes. Good luck to everyone.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wheres the voting poll at? hahahaha:yawn:
I'm trying to

1. Work up the motivation to sort 5 pages worth of apps myself,

or

2. Talk someone else into doing it.

We're still huddled. See ---> :grouphug: I am the yellow one. The pink hand on my ass? That's Easy's.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha! didn't know you swung that way easy e

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Easy is as straight as they come.

My ass is just THAT fine.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to

1. Work up the motivation to sort 5 pages worth of apps myself,

or

2. Talk someone else into doing it.

We're still huddled. See ---> :grouphug: I am the yellow one. The pink hand on my ass? That's Easy's.
:goodpost: Thats funny as hell man, and so is easy's reply :D
God damn i am pumped to read these Logs! Everyone wish me luck im ordering "the one" and running the Aussie customs gauntlet! *puts crash helmet on*

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice one! Going to check it out :)

*Edit*

woohooo I got picked! Thanks guys, great list of applications there. Good luck to all :)

p.s can i vote for myself?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
had to vote for jayhawk because he pulled the "Im humble please don't pick me" reverse psychology.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
had to vote for jayhawk because he pulled the "Im humble please don't pick me" reverse psychology.
Shoot, I should have tried that too ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
B,

Whats up man?! Long time no type. Hope you're well!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
In the future AN should ask people to be free of other PH and AAS for atleast 6 months before logging a hormone, youd think that a person fresh off of a cycle or multiple ones would not respond as well as another with time off. Just an idea .. :).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the future AN should ask people to be free of other PH and AAS for atleast 6 months before logging a hormone, youd think that a person fresh off of a cycle or multiple ones would not respond as well as another with time off. Just an idea .. :).
actually even among our internal test group at least 1 and I think 2 were partway into or near the end of a cycle of something else when they started The ONE, and still saw phenomenal gains

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Well done to everyone, cant wait to see whose chosen and the logs, thanks for the oppurtunity too AN.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well done to everyone, cant wait to see whose chosen and the logs, thanks for the oppurtunity too AN.
From the other thread, incase you missed it
Rodja and Russianstar: Please post in this thread that you agree to begin your log upon receipt of the product. Also PM me your shipping info ASAP.

Craigmatthew: PM me any info you want me to have as well as your full shipping info.

JayHawkk: I truly wish you would reconsider, but fully understand and have respect for your reasoning. Please let me know if you are sure you want to pass on the opportunity. No hard feelings either way. Your vote went to Tattoopierced1. I will offer the log to him should you decide to pass.