THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to run Cycle Assist along w/ 'the one' ?
Being my first PH, I want to cover all my bases (better safe than sorry), but I also don't want to hinder any possible gains from the cycle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Being my first PH, I want to cover all my bases (better safe than sorry), but I also don't want to hinder any possible gains from the cycle.
well it will help minimize any damage done. As for inhibiting gains... I'm not quite sure on that.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm.. any other an reps wanna throw in some input? Thanks everyone
I would personally run Cycle Support before, during, and after your cycle. If you look on Nutra's site page, it is one of few products that have gotten 5 Stars from the users reviewing it. Also, there is a ton of information here about it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm.. any other an reps wanna throw in some input? Thanks everyone
sure. Assuming you run The ONE as dosing the full day's worth first thing in the morning, i'd split the cycle support dose up 8 hours after the one, and then 4 hours after that. that should minimize any chance of it affecting results

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dam sifted through all these "the one" threads and im sold..so is this definatly gonna be realeased the 25th?

AM log discount packages?:dance:
all I can say is- sign up on our website for the initial sale- just trust me on this....and yes the 25th is looking very likely ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yes it would be ok, but if you follow directions and run a cycle for 4 weeks and then run a solid PCT...your liver values will return to normal soon enough...given that your smart about your health and take care of yourself.

Now...in my personal opinion....I would suggest running a non-methyl first to get your feet wet and then moving up to a methyl, but thats just my two cents there.

P.S. don't won't worry about hindering your gains....eat right, train right, follow directions, and run a flawless PCT and there will be nothing to worry about bud. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
So would "The One" be too harsh for a first PH? Probably the most powerful things I've taken so far are IGF-2 and Anabolic Edge....entirely different I know. Should I start with a less powerful PH first, if I decide to go that direction at all?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not harsh at all, but thats not the only consideration for the first time you dip your feet into the hormone pool :) might be better to take something that gives less gains first time around, work up to adding 15lbs in the span of a month.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Its not harsh at all, but thats not the only consideration for the first time you dip your feet into the hormone pool :) might be better to take something that gives less gains first time around, work up to adding 15lbs in the span of a month.
I can't get over this weight gain expectancy on a flawless cycle... Would I always have a spoon or a fork in my mouth? :wiggle: lol and would I be on the toilet 4-5 times a day? :toofunny:

I can't wait to see logs on this product. I'm in for the long haul for sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those are with cals not that high above maintenance. I was between 3200-3800 a day. I can't manage to eat much more than that while eating clean. thats with no cardio, so maintenance for me at that point was mabye 2700

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been checking my email waiting for the promo for "The One" and pre-purchasing...:fest30:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
So would "The One" be too harsh for a first PH? Probably the most powerful things I've taken so far are IGF-2 and Anabolic Edge....entirely different I know. Should I start with a less powerful PH first, if I decide to go that direction at all?
In my personal opinion....I think you could either do non-methyl for your first PH or just do a pulse cycle of the ONE. That is just my opinion though. Either way...if you decide to run the ONE...I'll be available to help you along if you have any questions bud.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude I was doing deadlifts tonight and I hit my right knee... now I have a BUMP!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Noto

Noto

Awards
Hey there.... I was just browsing some supplement sites and I came accross one stating they have "The One" and "2nd Gear" in stock and sold as a stack. Is this really true or not?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey there.... I was just browsing some supplement sites and I came accross one stating they have "The One" and "2nd Gear" in stock and sold as a stack. Is this really true or not?
no, they surely dont have them in stock, nobody does yet.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
In my personal opinion....I think you could either do non-methyl for your first PH or just do a pulse cycle of the ONE. That is just my opinion though. Either way...if you decide to run the ONE...I'll be available to help you along if you have any questions bud.

Cool! Props, and thanks to the whole AppNut crew! I have a lot of ground to make up before I'm ready for summer and taking my shirt off. I don't always look for "shortcuts" but I've had some rough patches lately and lost a fair amount of muscle mass (probably 6-7 pounds) and need to make it back quickly...without messing up my body too much.

Enough of my sob story ;) - I'm looking forward to The One and will have to weigh the risks vs rewards at that time. Either way it's nice to know that their is such a quick response to questions and concerns from the AppNut crew on this forum.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
not a problem man! that is what we are here for!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

SpanishFork

Awards
Did you ever get that blood work in terms of suppression for your testers?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is coming, when Don gets a chance to format it into something legible.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Dude there is going to be significant suppression.

There is no free lunch with steroids.

You may not feel suppressed because its a good combination of anabolic and androgenic effects, but trust me your balls will be shut down and will need PCT.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

You may not feel suppressed because its a good combination of anabolic and androgenic effects, but trust me your balls will be shut down and will need PCT.

This is generally accurate but remember that some compounds are more suppressive then others becuase of aromatization, crossing the blood-brain barrier, etc. With that said proper PCT is always the best practice.

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dude, how would you know? This is an all new compound, nothing has been used like it before. There are some designers/steroids that don't suppress significantly already out there.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
we will see when the bloodwork comes out,hoppefully 2ng gear would get the job done and there would be no need for a serm. ( i really hate serms, or the idea of. ) But we can only wait.

SpanishFork

Awards

There's a difference between levels of shutdown and how hard it is to get backstarted again. I wouldn't run anything without PCT, but it would always be nice to have PCT not suck so much.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
P.S. Just ordered Cycle Assist to run along side the one ;)
Just hoping it won't hinder any of the effects!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk what I'm missing, but how could it possibly hinder your gains from an anabolic?
the milk thistle has the potential to bind to androgen receptors. nobody is sure how much affect that really has though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am psyched for this to come out, it is going to bring me out of the PH/PS retirement

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I am psyched for this to come out, it is going to bring me out of the PH/PS retirement
this will perhaps be what brings me into the ps/ph world. still a perhaps, of course.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this will perhaps be what brings me into the ps/ph world. still a perhaps, of course.
Yes, but make sure that you do what you can naturally FIRST before you go down that route.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
FYI...Just received the email stating this has been bumped out to March 4th.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yep- but in reality less than 1 week cuz' feb. only has 28 days- after this, should not be any more delays

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
yep- but in reality less than 1 week cuz' feb. only has 28 days- after this, should not be any more delays
I am not b1tching. I work for a company that deals with web code releases and I totally understand unexpected delays. That being said I am excited to find out what the Pre-Sale will entail.

OutOfShape

Awards
I didnt get an email? Is there anyway to make sure I am on the mailing list for the promo??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Well, I signed up a couple of weeks age and have not recieved any info- looking forward to getting pre-sale info and such.

I may just sign up again I guess....hmmm