The Official Product Request Thread

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Have yall considered offering plastic scoops to accompany your bulk products. I dont mean putting scoops into your bulk stuff, but offering like a 1/4 teaspoon scoop and 1 tsp and so on for like...IDK, a couple cents a scoop. Just as a product.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
engorge by xero limits, would love to get a couple of bottles for a future cycle.

gnetiks19

Awards
We Need 1Kilo BCAA'S by NutraPlanet!!! Ive been waiting for a month for this supp.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just emailed in to see about carrying Recompadrol crazyfool. I'll let you know.
yes i recieved an email from darren, waiting to hear back if i hear from him today itll be there wednesday!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a good deal, glad to see it coming in

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i want something to enlarge my penis
im talking like 7 inches more

Cyplex

Awards
Sweet Potato Powder, a good natural source for vitamins / minerals, and complex carbs. It would Make a great addition to my home made MRP's.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And today's lesson in requesting products: please include the manufacturer of the product you are requesting. I asked Darren to email LG about it, and they had no idea. They have alot of similarly named products so I figured it was them, oops lol.

This seems like a very new company. We can get it in , however I don't see how this is really that much different from other GDAs like a mix of PSlin and Slin Sane.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And today's lesson in requesting products: please include the manufacturer of the product you are requesting. I asked Darren to email LG about it, and they had no idea. They have alot of similarly named products so I figured it was them, oops lol.

This seems like a very new company. We can get it in , however I don't see how this is really that much different from other GDAs like a mix of PSlin and Slin Sane.
What is this in reference too?

i sent out a case of recompadrol today to darren, should be there no later then friday.

Recompadrol is MUCH different then pslin and slin sane.

not sure if thats what you were talking about

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this in reference too?

i sent out a case of recompadrol today to darren, should be there no later then friday.

Recompadrol is MUCH different then pslin and slin sane.

not sure if thats what you were talking about
Ohhhh one box of sweet cake....:food:

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
how about getting the muscle gauge protein...heard it could happen any truth or know when?

Inquirer

Awards
Ditto on trans-pterostilbene, and also sweet potato powder.

Also would like to see peanut protein powder.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any chance of Salvia Miltiorrhiza and TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA)?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im down for some recompadrol as well if possible..
Hoping it will be up tomorrow, I know they are swamped with stuff. Good news is they have the product so as soon as its up its available to you

Waiting game right now

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping it will be up tomorrow, I know they are swamped with stuff. Good news is they have the product so as soon as its up its available to you

Waiting game right now
Nutra`s will begin sold Recompadrol?
I can`t beleive that:bigeyes:

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established

Waiting game right now
i wish i would have read this before this morning..
I bought a bottle of anabolic pump and 2 month supply of p slin, then i log back in to check my order status and see recompadrol in the added June supplement list, oh well i can get some next month when the pump runs out to stack with what p slin i have left.. but its awesome that they got this product used it once in the past and loved it, hoping anabolic pump does the same thing for me..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wish i would have read this before this morning..
I bought a bottle of anabolic pump and 2 month supply of p slin, then i log back in to check my order status and see recompadrol in the added June supplement list, oh well i can get some next month when the pump runs out to stack with what p slin i have left.. but its awesome that they got this product used it once in the past and loved it, hoping anabolic pump does the same thing for me..
mod edit: this is your last chance before you are removed.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item2

"In short, if you are a rep from a company that doesn't advertise here, don't have it in your sig, don't answer questions pertaining to products from your company, don't offer logs, don't use your company avatar, don't offer and support through PM's, etc.......
"

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any chance we could see Divanex in a smaller size than 50g? I don't mind capping, but I think I'd like to try it before purchasing a big container.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
NutraPro as a meal replacement, with added Fibersol; would be great! Something in place of ATW Lean & Fit Meal Replacer. Thanks! :)

purebred

AEN's Intrabolic and/or Presurge Unleashed?
I'm sure they'll eventually have it. I've spoken with AEN's owner, Sebastian, and he's aware that eventually he'll end up going with more distributors which will take away control from him as to where exactly his products end up. As a result, businesses like NutraPlanet and Mass Nutrition will have AEN's products for sale at more cost effective prices when compared to retailers like Vitamin Shoppe and bb.com.

AEN's products as is are quite cost effective though given their efficacy and effectiveness. That's more than many companies can say.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure they'll eventually have it. I've spoken with AEN's owner, Sebastian, and he's aware that eventually he'll end up going with more distributors which will take away control from him as to where exactly his products end up. As a result, businesses like NutraPlanet and Mass Nutrition will have AEN's products for sale at more cost effective prices when compared to retailers like Vitamin Shoppe and bb.com.

AEN's products as is are quite cost effective though given their efficacy and effectiveness. That's more than many companies can say.
I think one of the rep's already commented on that Nutra got rid of their AEN products cause at the time they weren't selling. Don't hold me to this but i vaguely remember something.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone requested the slumber stack from PP yet?
Last I heard, a good portion of the PP line was under discussion. However, no timetable has been set as of yet

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think one of the rep's already commented on that Nutra got rid of their AEN products cause at the time they weren't selling. Don't hold me to this but i vaguely remember something.
You are correct sir. They unfortunately did not move well

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
POPULAR IMMUNE BOOSTING MUSHROOM'S IN BULK: All the time I see people saying, "Man, I chose this multi opver that multi", or "I'm takig these green pills" because they have a few milligrams of these mushrooms. Why not sell a big container of these in bulk?