The Official Product Request Thread

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I think if np were to check out the nimbus thread you'll see all the folks that clamored in there talking about how they used to use thus and such nimbus product and wish it was back...

I bet if np did a welcome back sale for nimbus they'd do well and even catch a bunch of new customers interested in the nimbus line up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think if np were to check out the nimbus thread you'll see all the folks that clamored in there talking about how they used to use thus and such nimbus product and wish it was back...

I bet if np did a welcome back sale for nimbus they'd do well and even catch a bunch of new customers interested in the nimbus line up.
Right!
Thx for ur support!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Needing more Nimbus & more SAN (as previously stated, Launch (powder/pills) Elixair, LipoRedux) Show.me.the.MONEY!!!!
:salook:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Needing more Nimbus & more SAN (as previously stated, Launch (powder/pills) Elixair, LipoRedux) Show.me.the.MONEY!!!!
We appreciate your support!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any info on Fl3x Nutriceuticals "Black Liver"?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call. I've been seeing some chatter about that stuff on the boards lately.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard some chatter about it too. I think that it is actually manufactured by Phlex Magnum Supplements. A fairly new but reputable company.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black Series!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for both Nimbus and Black Series.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Unfortunately they just weren't moving well but I had Poseidon mixed in with my BCAAs for a long time. Good mix.
Nimbus has grown alot since the last time our product was in stock at Nutra Planet. We look forward to showing you how much interest there is in our products....keep a lookout on the forums.

VVVVV Just the beginning VVVVV

How bout we see some of the Nimbus Nutrition stuff back in stock since they are up and sponsoring again??? I would LOVE to buy some of their wonderful poseidon right now BUT its only avail. at another site and I would prefer to pick it up from you guys since I do all the rest of my shopping at the Planet....

PlLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSSEEEE?
I need Poseidon a huge fan of the product. Nutraplanet needs to get Nimbus Nutrition products back at the Planet.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another Nimbus fan.
I love the feedback I'm getting from all you guys about nimbus products.
For the people that have or have not tried Poseidon I have a contest up! Go apply so you can try it for ya self.

All the love and support should help with bringing these products back in the store soon.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I'll break my hibernation from posting to say that I too would like to see Poseidon available at nutraplanet again.

leonidas1977

Awards
would be great to see more nimbus products in store. i hear some good things about them. what says all of you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
These guys are going in for some Nimbus products!!!!!

These give a ways I'm doing, I enjoy doing it cause u guys deserve it!!!

leonidas1977

Awards

for real bro,

i really do want to see more nimbus in store, and see more people on here using it, and posting reviews, and logs. i know i personaly will be trying some of there products. should they up them into the store. peace

leonidas1977

Awards

for real bro,

i really do want to see more nimbus in store, and see more people on here using it, and posting reviews, and logs. i know i personaly will be trying some of there products. should they up them into the store. peace

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
for real bro,

Apply to log Poseidon man...
In my signature go to company promotions :thumbsup:

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
Nimbus BODYGUARD
and Nimbus BCAA's !

We need more endurance products on NP and more BCAA variety

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MGN Naturals New Whey Protein! Nutra needs to jump on it! Tons of requests already!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

^^ THIS PLEASE!!

MGN Naturals New Whey Protein! Nutra needs to jump on it! Tons of requests already!
AND ^^ THIS! The People demand MGN's Natural Twinkie flavored protein!!!

OCCUPY NutraPlanet to commence in 5....4...3.....2...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noegenix is at the planet durr was thinking of the "other" site probably why my shopping is done at the planet.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Noegenix is at the planet durr was thinking of the "other" site probably why my shopping is done at the planet.
Supremacy looks promising

musclemando

Awards
PLEASE NUTRAPLANET INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF NUTRAPRO AND MGN PROTEIN THAT YOU CARRY! YOU RUN OUT TOO FAST! AND BODYBUILDING.COM HAS GOTTEN EXPENSIVE AS F***
-BUDGETING BODYBUILDER

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PLEASE NUTRAPLANET INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF NUTRAPRO AND MGN PROTEIN THAT YOU CARRY! YOU RUN OUT TOO FAST! AND BODYBUILDING.COM HAS GOTTEN EXPENSIVE AS F***
-BUDGETING BODYBUILDER
You should buy it quicker and be part of the reason it's OOS ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question Steve, cept when i was going through the Neogenix products at the planet. I noticed its the old BodyForge cause new one has COP and old one has BA. And its the old write up for Supremacy. You guys just selling out old stuff or what?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how about lecheek?

i just tried samples from lecheek nutrition....good stuff!!! this company is a sponser on the forum, how about carrying their stuff-after all they were good enough to pass samples around like candy on haloween, lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just tried samples from lecheek nutrition....good stuff!!! this company is a sponser on the forum, how about carrying their stuff-after all they were good enough to pass samples around like candy on haloween, lol.
Thanks thebigt I would have to 2nd this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks thebigt I would have to 2nd this
i figured you would, lol.....c'mon steveo this is the 2nd time lecheek has ran sample giveaways, i think they mean business this time...they are a forum sponser now and they even got marms to rep for them, sounds pretty serious to me!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i figured you would, lol.....c'mon steveo this is the 2nd time lecheek has ran sample giveaways, i think they mean business this time...they are a forum sponser now and they even got marms to rep for them, sounds pretty serious to me!!!!
Oh its serious and its just the begining :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question Steve, cept when i was going through the Neogenix products at the planet. I noticed its the old BodyForge cause new one has COP and old one has BA. And its the old write up for Supremacy. You guys just selling out old stuff or what?
99% sure we're just behind on updating the site actually :( We often fall behind on labels.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AFter spending 15mins on their sub forum I get the feeling this surge is recent and most people haven't had a chance to try out their samples yet. Will keep an eye out.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I demand PMS tshirts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AFter spending 15mins on their sub forum I get the feeling this surge is recent and most people haven't had a chance to try out their samples yet. Will keep an eye out.

i gottcha....make sure you keep that eye open, i was impressed with their new versions-that 80 serving speed extreme looks like a sure winner....80 servings, damn!!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Alpha-GPC

Green Tea/Huperzean-A in one pill(may be added benefit to having them close)

Together these could stack into an ultimate HGH stack.