The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

oz_phys

oz_phys

Awards
NP order update...
Date ordered: 24th February
Date delivered: 6th March
Contents: 2xerase, 2xdaa caps, 2xendosurge, 2xrevamp, 1xcraze, 1xlitup, 1xhemavol...and a few samples! Nothing serious in that order I know, but apart from being in 'clearance delay' status for 3 days, I was very pleased with the quick turn around...
oz_phys

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
NP order update...
Date ordered: 24th February
Date delivered: 6th March
Contents: 2xerase, 2xdaa caps, 2xendosurge, 2xrevamp, 1xcraze, 1xlitup, 1xhemavol...and a few samples! Nothing serious in that order I know, but apart from being in 'clearance delay' status for 3 days, I was very pleased with the quick turn around...
oz_phys
Shipping method?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anybody got in erase pro yet?

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
DMAA Banned in NZ as from 9th April.

Sorry if this has been already posted but any NZers need to be aware of this:

08 March 2012 - Public Announcement: DMAA latest party pill substance to get ban

(1-3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA)/ aka Geranium Extract / aka Dimethylpentylamine (DMPA) / aka Methylhexanamine or anything that states Geranium on the label

"Mr Dunne said today’s announcement means any product containing this chemical must be removed from shelves and can no longer be sold over the internet in New Zealand from 9 April."

Read more:
http://www.3news.co.nz/DMAA-latest-party-pill-substance-to-get-ban/tabid/423/articleID/245691/Default.aspx#ixzz1oYqcXBDv

By 3 News online staff

Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne has announced a common ingredient in party pills is being banned and should be off the market in early April.

The Temporary Class Drug Notice has been placed on DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine), which will be the 21st substance banned under last year’s drug law amendments.

Mr Dunne says DMAA, which has been linked to increased blood pressure, headaches and vomiting, is “the first substance other than a synthetic cannabinoid to be banned using the temporary notices”.

“I think this decision demonstrates the wider use of Temporary Class Drug Notices to protect the health and well being of New Zealanders… it is not just about party pills and synthetic cannabis.”

The notice means that all products containing DMAA will effectively be banned, and must be removed from shelves and no longer sold over the internet in New Zealand from April 9.

Banning substances rather than individual projects means Government avoid “chasing around after individual products in a never-ending game of catch-up,” Mr Dunne says.

“It is proving to be very effective legislation and has virtually completely nailed the synthetic cannabis industry.”

Some common Names for the same ingredient:
• Dimethylamylamine (DMAA)
• 1-3-Dimethylamylamine
• Geranium Extract
• Geranamine
• Geranium Oil
• Geranium Maculatum
• Geranium Stem
• Methylhexanamine
• Forthan
\u000a• Forthane
\u000a• 2-Amino-4-methylhexane
\u000a• 4-methyl-2-Hexanamine,
\u000a• 1,3-DIMETHYL-PENTYLAMINE,
\u000a• 1,3-Dimethylamylamine
\u000a• 4-Methyl-2-hexylamine
\u000a• 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine

Kiss goodbye to E-Pharm Ergolean AMP , USP Labs Jack3d , APS Mesomorph , PrimaForce 1,3 DMAA Capsules etc etc.

Again sorry if this has already been posted but I haven't been lurking here for awhile.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Australia and new Zealand are dead set the softest countries on earth. Pathetic!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Australia and new Zealand are dead set the softest countries on earth. Pathetic!
Hey now, there's no need to be like that. I happen to be very proud to be a Kiwi!

~Rosie~

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established

I assume you are referring to the governments of NZ & Australia?

Peter Dunne thank you for saving me from such a nasty, dangerous, terrible, terrible chemical. :****you:

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
The question now is how long before Australia follows.

I have never been a fan as it gave me anxiety attacks but none could deny how powerful and effective it was.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Haha, guys (and gals) I'm an Aussie! But, I'm just saying- Deadset, our governments want to control every tiny little thing we do it's pathetic! Christ, we are supposed to be FREE. Soft as sh1t, the rules and regs of our country.

MrRevhead

Awards
Just got mine through.
2x Dicana
1x v02 Cordygen
1x cre-02
1 x revamp
1x big bottle drive
1x alpha t2
1x combustion
1x LX
Who did you order through mate? (company) and what shipping method?

MrRevhead

Awards
Anyone had any success ordering DCP or TTA from the US?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutra

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So funny ecdy = anabolic I don't think so, the TGA must have believed the supplement company write up like I did when I bought some. Maybe next we can expect to see some aminos banned because they are anabolic too you know. :)

If you look on the list the active ingredient of tribulus is also listed but tribulus the plant extract is not.

Re my letro ... not ready to put the boot in yet I did something silly that appears to have aggravated it considerably even my pharmacy arimidex is not working at the moment. It seems it might not be bunk gear but more an issue of me being very foolish.
Ecdy is/was in fact on the AUS "banned" list for import. However, a clever label gets it though. Most customs officials have no idea what Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract (preferred source genus, for Ecdy) and I know PLENTY of it gets through. With respect to Ebol, I know at one time Thermolife applied for a license/exception to be made in their case. I don't think it's still in effect though, as the latest I heard getting Ebol in was REAL difficult.

WADA at one time added Suma to their banned list, given the ecdysteroids contained therein. I'll try and get an updated list from AUS customs, unless anyone has it here?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
They are a pain to find....
Thanks rob. Can u put it up on here also?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are a pain to find....
Thanks rob. Can u put it up on here also?
Done. Here's your link to the import list/prohibited substances:

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

Substance Name​
Synonym/Description​
Classification​
Import Permit Required​
Import Licence Required​
Export Licence and Permit Required​
Alternate Contact​
Ecdysone(20S, 22R)-2beta,3beta,14,22,25-pentahydroxy-5beta-cholest-7-en-6-oneAnabolic/ AndrogenicYesNoNo

You'll note the field where it's possible for a company to apply for an import license/permit, though few companies do so. Note also though, only the name "Ecdysone" and a related chemical nomenclature is cited. What does this mean? It means few if any customs agents will recognize "Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract", "Turkesterone" etc. are in fact, members of the Ecdysterone family.

Hmmm... :)

SUMMARY

I refer all members of The BP Army interested in E-bol to NutraPlanet, much as you non-BP Army folk do. I've confirmed though, that if ordered from anywhere in the US, E-bol will be confiscated by AUS customs. Unfortunately, for my guys/you folk in AUS - it's banned (without a waiver/permit to sell).That, direct from my contact there.

However, as usual I found another way. Totally on the up and up too, no funny business. Anyone interested in getting E-bol in Australia, please PM me, I have your solution. I'm unclear how much is left in stock, but last time we spoke he had plenty..

Hope that helps...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Done. Here's your link to the import list/prohibited substances:

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

Substance Name
Synonym/Description
Classification
Import Permit Required
Import Licence Required
Export Licence and Permit Required
Alternate Contact
Ecdysone(20S, 22R)-2beta,3beta,14,22,25-pentahydroxy-5beta-cholest-7-en-6-oneAnabolic/ AndrogenicYesNoNo

You'll note the field where it's possible for a company to apply for an import license/permit, though few companies do so. Note also though, only the name "Ecdysone" and a related chemical nomenclature is cited. What does this mean? It means few if any customs agents will recognize "Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract", "Turkesterone" etc. are in fact, members of the Ecdysterone family.

Hmmm... :)

SUMMARY

I refer all members of The BP Army interested in E-bol to NutraPlanet, much as you non-BP Army folk do. I've confirmed though, that if ordered from anywhere in the US, E-bol will be confiscated by AUS customs. Unfortunately, for my guys/you folk in AUS - it's banned (without a waiver/permit to sell).That, direct from my contact there.

However, as usual I found another way. Totally on the up and up too, no funny business. Anyone interested in getting E-bol in Australia, please PM me, I have your solution. I'm unclear how much is left in stock, but last time we spoke he had plenty..

Hope that helps...
I know I don't have a copy of the blueprint but I have been following you and wade since you began on SHR!!!! Thursday is the best day

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I don't have a copy of the blueprint but I have been following you and wade since you began on SHR!!!! Thursday is the best day
Thanks brother!

Another Q&A episode with me solo tomorrow, then Wade and I again on Thursday. We put everything we have into it, so you can get the most out of it!

Grateful it's helping you and others... :))

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I also see yohimbine is not listed...could this be :)

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine is a def no no. But some clever labelling gets it in too ... well it use to till the TGA found out. Hell Mixelflix you might have to explain some of your short hand you lost me :( The BP Army?
I also see yohimbine is not listed...could this be :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
yohimbine is a def no no. But some clever labelling gets it in too ... well it use to till the TGA found out. Hell Mixelflix you might have to explain some of your short hand you lost me :( The BP Army?
Look at mixels post and web link...do you see yohimbine bro? I didn't...I know it's banned but i got in combustion lol FedEx :)

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I do ... sorry :(

Aphrodisiacsthat is to say, cantharides, cantharidin and yohimbine,preparations containing cantharides, cantharidin or yohimbine, and any other substance or preparation that is, or is likely to be, productive, or is capable of being converted into a substance that is, or is likely to be, productive, of effects substantially of the same character or nature as, or analogous to, those produced by cantharides, cantharidin or yohimbine. YesNoNoTGA

Look at mixels post and web link...do you see yohimbine bro? I didn't...I know it's banned but i got in combustion lol FedEx :)

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Not to say it wont get in I have got it in heaps of times too ... worth the risk if you ask me. Eccdy ... not so much worth the bother.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not to say it wont get in I have got it in heaps of times too ... worth the risk if you ask me. Eccdy ... not so much worth the bother.
What are ones you got in? Using USPS assuming?

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Anything with R??????????? use to get in no problem till TGA figured it out in OxyElite TGA SUCKS ASS LINK
I liked LGs Cold-fusion and never had a problem with it to bad they stopped making it ... I am stim sensitive and nothing has been as good.
I prefer not to name other products that have Yohimbine in under a different label ... you never know who reads these open forums ...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pm me with good ones bro

MrRevhead

Awards
If you can PM me too that would be great! (I wasn't able to PM you as yet being a new user).

Cheers

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasnt there a post about a bloke getting ebol? Pm me.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wasnt there a post about a bloke getting ebol? Pm me.
PM mixel flick aka Rob
It's got to deal with ecdysterone

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill try find him. Thanks.

Anyone k.ow if any ais are safe to import? I wasnt impressed with erase.
Clear your PM's man, I have your contact info. for Ebol in AUS.

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
A couple of months back a mate of mine ordered and received a bottle of Beastdrol..

After seeing this, I ordered a bottle of Helladrol... Received no problem at all..

My question now is, has anyone tried getting in iForce Reversitol v2 and iForce Testabolan v2..
I saw the Reversitol is on the "Non Hormonal" supps list, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
A couple of months back a mate of mine ordered and received a bottle of Beastdrol..

After seeing this, I ordered a bottle of Helladrol... Received no problem at all..

My question now is, has anyone tried getting in iForce Reversitol v2 and iForce Testabolan v2..
I saw the Reversitol is on the "Non Hormonal" supps list, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers.
Shipping method?PM me source please

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
USPS for both.. Can't pm just yet.. Need to get my posts up.
Space out letters etc...make it a longer Word with Ex T ra Sp A C E s

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Badass man!!!! Thx heaps

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I want delts like mixel, jeepers old mate, they are huge!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man. Currently cutting, given my goal of performing 1 arm chinups, pushups, handstand pushups etc... :)
That interview with Carl about the boost in strength from bodyweight training, seeing big improvements?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That interview with Carl about the boost in strength from bodyweight training, seeing big improvements?
HUGE. And I'm the last guy, that would have thought that...

It's been said that if you can't move your own bodyweight, it's a futile exercise in trying to demonstrate that strength on external objects. While there will always be differing opinions, I've noted nothing but positives in pursuing bodyweight only exercise. Improved flexibility, range of motion, lower bodyfat levels etc. are just a few of the other benefits.

I do periodically "test" my strength with the barbell. Pleased to report that not only haven't I lost any strength, I've gained it on virtually every exercise. For those looking for a change in their training, I can't recommend it highly enough...

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Has anyone tried getting anything over from the US via priceusa.com.au ??

kutas

Awards
Got beastdrol in via usps but my rc clen has been in customs for a week..wtf? Anyone ever have issues with this?

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Got beastdrol in via usps but my rc clen has been in customs for a week..wtf? Anyone ever have issues with this?
It's just random mate, sometimes your box is the just the one that gets picked for further scrutinizing. Not much you can do about it...

kutas

Awards
It's just random mate, sometimes your box is the just the one that gets picked for further scrutinizing. Not much you can do about it...
Makes sense. I guess I've been pretty lucky til now anyway.

Wonder if they will figure out what it is