The New Product Release Thread

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha!

Man I posted on the man Instagram when they put saying the the formula they wanted to do for a while etc

And I replied with the formula that won’t get you a letter from FDA

They got pissy with me

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man Sports Game Day (Reformulated from 2016)

God...what did Steve Salmon do, read "how to be a sellout" written by Aaron Singerman? What a junk reformulation of one of the better pre's in years. Disgraceful MAN Sports....can just toss this in with the other 5k pre's that are the same. You won the Stack3d protein wars, pretty much all that's left of MAN and it's legacy. Seriously...nothing revolutionary in this formula, no Vaso 6, no Glycerpump, no Teacrine/Dynamine, no attempt at all of doing any remotely to upgrade with any newer ingredients, etc.....and still putting Creatine in a pre in 2018. Rant over....Walmart is waiting for your stock.
So disappointing. I use to be a big fan of MAN and now I cant tell you the last thing I bought from them. 50 bucks..... but hey its got a big scoop!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly haven’t bought any man products in forever. A long time ago when they were in the red tubs of stuff I did. Clout used to be one of my favorites.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha!

Man I posted on the man Instagram when they put saying the the formula they wanted to do for a while etc

And I replied with the formula that won’t get you a letter from FDA

They got pissy with me
Scare tactics are old....no one is getting busted putting DMHA in their formulas, etc. it's not illegal. Plenty of companies are still using gray area stimulants every day, with the market so big, there are so many choices for pre's....why would you choose this blah one. Bye MAN....into obscurity.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very true, still the last gameday was great for a kick up the ass

Really enjoyed it and had some great morning workout with it

Last product I had from them was cookie stuffed cookie protein and it was just ok.

But I’m sure they don’t care what we have to say about there products

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I really like 6-paradol and it is a compound where increasing dose = increased effects
Yea, you can definitely go above the dosage on the bottle depending on needs/goals, but it is still wildly effective at the 10mg studied amount.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some new stuff from elevated sports nutrition. I’ve tried the pro6 and we also have a bottle of their androgin+ which has a pretty interesting profile. I know most (knowledgeable) people cringe when they see “testosterone booster” but I’m interested to see how our reviewers on Modern Athletic Health get on with it. The gingergenic is very interesting and appealing to me.... may even try to use it myself in an HPS product.

20% off sitewide right Now with ESN20 at their site as well....
IMG_7444.JPG
IMG_7447.JPG
IMG_7446.JPG
IMG_7445.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio is starting 2019 Strong
A new product or flavor for 6 months straight

Nutrabio has revealed that starting sometime in January, it plans on releasing at least one new flavor or supplement per week, for six months. Based on that promise, it is going to be an incredible 2019 for the brand, in fact releasing products that frequently for that long is something we’ve never seen any brand do before.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so you guys are all aware of the 17a-methyl modification to prevent metabolism in steroids on first pass. But I'm willing to bet most of you don't know there are two separate and distinct types of metabolism possible during first pass. Metabolism is broken up into two phases. Phase 1 is where changes like Ketone to Alcohol takes place; phase 2 is where something called conjugation happens. Conjugation is how our body gets things ready for excretion into urine, and usually happens with the second pass through the liver. In cases where the substrate (Urolithin B) doesnt have a moiety suitable for phase 1 metabolism, it skips phase 1 and goes directly to phase 2, conjugation.

The purpose of conjugation is to take substrates that are largely non-polar, i.e. steroids or Urolithin B, and make them polar so they can be excreted in urine. They do this by attaching a modified sugar or sulfate group to an alcohol or ketone, or similar group. This increases the polarity so they dont get reabsorbed once they are in the filtrate in the urine, which increases their excretion.

Urolithin B is not subject to any extensive phase 1 metabolism, BUT, it is subject to extensive phase 2 metabolism.
Phase-II metabolism limits the antiproliferative activity of urolithins in human colon cancer cells.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24077694
To quote for those who don't want/have time to read the study, "We also report here, for the first time, the role of ABC transporters and Phase-II metabolism in HT-29 cells as a mechanism of cancer resistance against urolithins due to their conversion to glucuronide conjugates that exerted lower antiproliferative activity"

The underlined portion is key. The limiting factor in the activity of the Urolithins and their multitude of species is their conjugation. The only way to limit exposure to conjugation is to skip the first exposure to it all together. The only way to skip the first exposure is to use a non-oral route, like IM, SC, or TD.

Here, the authors report that while Urolithin B is amazing on paper, the phase 2 exposure nullifies the effects to a point at which they are no longer relevant.
"Therefore, phase-II metabolism limits the antiproliferative, estrogenic, and antiestrogenic activities of dietary polyphenols on BC cells. Likewise, as a call of caution, enthusiasm should be limited for publishing effects that are not physiologically relevant."
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jafc.8b03100

Lastly, the urine excretion. (This study also showed that gut microbiology also deactivates it via phase 2 metablism)
" However, the microbial metabolite 3,8-dihydroxy-6H-dibenzo[b,d]pyran-6-one (urolithin B) conjugated with glucuronic acid was detected [in the urine] along the fractions F3-F5 in all of the subjects, independently of the consumed foodstuff."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15656654

In summary, the effects of Urolithin B are limited due to phase 2 metabolism. Upon oral ingestion, this occurs in (1) gut microbes (2) hepatic first-pass (3) target tissue cells. TD bypasses 2 out of the 3 phase 2 metabolic routes, meaning TD Urolithin B has only one third the exposure to metabolic deactivation as oral Urolithin B.
would this result in increased urination? just seems like something I've noticed since I began taking epilogue. Usually at night. I also have a late eating window, which may be another reason.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rule 1 getting into the cereal game too

Rule One Proteins has put together are Fruity Cereal for the whey isolate supplement R1 Protein, and Toasted Cinnamon Cereal for the blend formula R1 Whey Blend.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rule 1 getting into the cereal game too

Rule One Proteins has put together are Fruity Cereal for the whey isolate supplement R1 Protein, and Toasted Cinnamon Cereal for the blend formula R1 Whey Blend.
This seems like a good move. Can't wait for your review!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rule One made me mad with there Black Friday Sale, I still have not got an answer to my e-mail, so I have no interest in doing business with a company that does not care about Customer Service. Spartan Whey is my new Go To Company and The Solution keeps me in the loop on the deals!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We just got this at MA LABS!!

Description
Insuligen
“The Industry’s 1st Insulin Secretagogue”

-The Industry’s 1st Muscle-Building Glucose Disposal Agent (GDA)

- Increases Insulin Levels 800% More than the Competition

-Stimulates Muscle Tissue Specific Glucose Transport

-Improves Nutrient Absorption

-Doesn’t Suppress Protein Synthesis via Excessive AMPK Activation (like virtually every other GDA on the market today)

- Initiates Fat Loss via Increased Lipolysis

-Prevents Fat Gain via the Inhibition of Lipogenesis​

masuppsINSULIGEN.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here’s innovapharms nova pump ingredients panel

Website is crap when you zoom in on phone;

View attachment 176392

Last ingredient is PegaPump here’s the write up on it because I’ve never heard of it

PegaPump is another breakthrough pump and performance ingredient included in NovaPump.

PegaPump is an aqueous extract of Peganum Harmala standardized for the specific alkaloids that promote vasorelaxant and cardiovascular benefits, including the beta-carbolines Harmine, Harmaline and Harmalol.

Peganum Harmala is used extensively around the world in the treatment of a number of cardiovascular disorders including hypertension and heart disease.[8] In fact, various studies have noted that the alkaloids present in PegaPump[9,10,11,12]:
Hummmmm I can’t find s y other brand using this ppevs pump

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can’t type on the app now. Any one having issues with loading pictures etc ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We just got this at MA LABS!!

Description
Insuligen
“The Industry’s 1st Insulin Secretagogue”

-The Industry’s 1st Muscle-Building Glucose Disposal Agent (GDA)

- Increases Insulin Levels 800% More than the Competition

-Stimulates Muscle Tissue Specific Glucose Transport

-Improves Nutrient Absorption

-Doesn’t Suppress Protein Synthesis via Excessive AMPK Activation (like virtually every other GDA on the market today)

- Initiates Fat Loss via Increased Lipolysis

-Prevents Fat Gain via the Inhibition of Lipogenesis​

View attachment 176765
What’s the price per bottle going to be for now on this one? Sounded like it was going to be a doozie - and the only product in the market in its class really suitable for true bulking, as opposed to just managing glucose better.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xtend Elite drops 125mg Ashwagandha and 3g Citrulline Malate in favor of 1g Citrulline Nitrate
New Label

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Arginine Nitrates IMO are the king of nitrates. due to being nitrate inhibitors making them just as effective each time you use them. Nitrates act as vasodilators in the body which also provide cardiovascular benefits by lowering blood pressure. Nitrates can can also enhance your endurance by lowering the body’s consumption of oxygen
I wonder what is better for "pumps", Sodium Nitrate or Citrulline Nitrate?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried VPX’s new Heavenly Hazelnut Bang Keto Coffee tonight.

In comparing it to Monster’s Coffee - Light Vanilla , taste wise, Monster easily beats the Bang Coffee. The taste wasn’t bad at all but the Monster Light Vanilla Coffee is creamier but it of course has more sugar in it. Excited to try the other flavors.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dragonfruit EAA Pure
Next up from Nutrabio

Hope to hear your thoughts on this - Dragon Fruit always has my attention. You know I’m a Controlled Labs man and every session I’m packing lemon Wraath & Green Mag, but Dragon Fruit could be a fun splash into them if the taste is right.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a ton of BCAA's in my stash once they are used up I need to up grade to EAA's

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_7551.JPG
IMG_7437.JPG

Pre order sale going on until New Year’s Day in case anyone missed it

We also have stand alone Innoslim coming out by end of Jan/Early Feb which is also non stim fat loss/insulin sensitivity/ mildly anti inflammatory
IMG_7587.JPG
IMG_7588.JPG

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

its sooo good bros, waited until I killed the whole tub just to make sure it was as good consistently as first try

probably my favorite peanut butter currently

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^^^
Currently on Sale for $37 for 5 pounds for the Xtend Pro

Ghost with the next collab coming soon

Welch’s!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

its sooo good bros, waited until I killed the whole tub just to make sure it was as good consistently as first try

probably my favorite peanut butter currently
Man cookie butter sounds like a tasty flavor!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man cookie butter sounds like a tasty flavor!
"Man cookie butter".... I dont think that sounds remotely "tasty" or anything I'd want to try for that matter.

Now woman cookie butter
Just to be clear, it is peanut butter cookie butter.

With that being said, and having tried all PB's out there, it is really really good. It has actual peanut butter cookie taste and an ever so slightest vanilla milkish taste mixed in.

Just don't want anyone to think it is supposed to taste like actual "cookie butter" like speculoos

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend