Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_7661.JPG
IMG_7662.JPG

Review coming soon on Modern Athletic Health... some interesting things in here. KOD30 gets 30% off their site. They have some really great protein flavors too.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only interesting thing is to get an adequate amount of Citrulline it would require 700mg of caffeine
The only "Skin Bursting Pumps" you will be getting is a massive splitting headache.
For $35 you could buy C4 Ultimate which is far superior in every aspect over that.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established

Unicorn Cookie Shake Lean Whey features sugar cookie pieces and edible glitter
No ETA at the moment
Do I want to try this and many of their other flavors? You know I do. Do I want to pay their ridiculous prices? NO, not happening.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do I want to try this and many of their other flavors? You know I do. Do I want to pay their ridiculous prices? NO, not happening.
Plenty of coupon codes out there for 35-40%

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

No ETA at the moment
Anyone else feel like protein companies have jumped the shark? I mean, I love unicorns as much as the next guy, but why on earth would I want glitter in my shake? Aside from the joy of leaving a sparkly surprise in the gym toilet for the janitor to find of course.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

No ETA at the moment
I got ripped of by this Company right here on this board years ago, they will never get a dime om my money !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to be clear, it is peanut butter cookie butter.

With that being said, and having tried all PB's out there, it is really really good. It has actual peanut butter cookie taste and an ever so slightest vanilla milkish taste mixed in.

Just don't want anyone to think it is supposed to taste like actual "cookie butter" like speculoos
Thanks for clearing that up brother. Definitely can understand there would be a difference. Peanut butter cookies are on point so I can dig it!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same company who also only puts 50mg of Eria and 25mg of CDP into a product. They should have used with a prop blend to hide this lol
it's also an illegal way of labeling when you actually look at the FDA rules/guidelines.

Following the listing of dietary ingredients that have recommendations, other dietary ingredients not having recommendations may be listed as long as this fact is indicated. Accordingly, the names and amounts of these dietary ingredients may be listed in the next section of the nutrition label with an asterisk in the "% Daily Value" column that refers to the footnote "Daily Value not established." The following sample label is presented for the purpose of illustration:

Other dietary ingredients are to be listed by their common names. Botanicals are to be listed in accordance with the standard terminology in the book Herbs of Commerce. In most cases, this reference also gives the corresponding Latin binomial for each common name. When the Latin name cannot be obtained from this reference, the label must state the Latin name of the botanical.
is it a minor issue? Yes. Is it still illegal? Yes.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it's also an illegal way of labeling when you actually look at the FDA rules/guidelines.

is it a minor issue? Yes. Is it still illegal? Yes.
I remember seeing a product back in the day where all ingredients (like 10 or so maybe) were listed with IUPAC nomenclature

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember seeing a product back in the day where all ingredients (like 10 or so maybe) were listed with IUPAC nomenclature
i think it was GAT. Their labeling was always intense back in the day

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What pwo do you use?

I'm super stimulant sensitive these days, so none currently tbh since so many have such high stim levels in comparison to other actives.

I'm more of a piece-meal stuff together kind of guy. Agmatine, LCLT, Citrulline, ~150mg caffeine, and I'm set.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm super stimulant sensitive these days, so none currently tbh since so many have such high stim levels in comparison to other actives.

I'm more of a piece-meal stuff together kind of guy. Agmatine, LCLT, Citrulline, ~150mg caffeine, and I'm set.
I thought I was the only one.... beeen getting SO sick when I take the same amount of stims that used to do nothing for me. Now I throw up 2x a week due to over dosing things I’ve taken for literally years. I think my medical marijuana usage has changed some of my body chemistry when it comes to Stimulant metabolism and blood sugar regulation

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought I was the only one.... beeen getting SO sick when I take the same amount of stims that used to do nothing for me. Now I throw up 2x a week due to over dosing things I’ve taken for literally years. I think my medical marijuana usage has changed some of my body chemistry when it comes to Stimulant metabolism and blood sugar regulation
Stims suppress appetite so much sometimes I think that's what can make ppl feel sick. Eating food on days I use a pre w/ stims is usually more work.

And I don't feel weed stimulates my appetite enough to counter balance that effect.

So perhaps stim pres are best when on a cut not a bulk (like I am now).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stims suppress appetite so much sometimes I think that's what can make ppl feel sick. Eating food on days I use a pre w/ stims is usually more work.

And I don't feel weed stimulates my appetite enough to counter balance that effect.

So perhaps stim pres are best when on a cut not a bulk (like I am now).
Yea, weed doesn’t make me hungry. I also heavily research all the strains I purchase and tend to opt for ones that don’t have appetite stimulating properties. I look for ones that help with muscle spasm/spasticity and reduce inflammation

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea that's it, It's "Medical Marijuana"

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was for sure GAT, I remember trying to decipher one of their labels a few years back and had to google every ingredient.
A lot of you may be too young to remember this, but another company called Fizogen was notorious for these same labeling practices.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of you may be too young to remember this, but another company called Fizogen was notorious for these same labeling practices.
Fizogen!! I think I gained a solid 48lbs of straight lean muscle and lost ALL my fat using only THE STRAP, no PCT needed! Hahaha ohh man the memories...

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran maybe one of their 17bol or m1bol not knowing it was actually superdrol years ago

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fizogen!! I think I gained a solid 48lbs of straight lean muscle and lost ALL my fat using only THE STRAP, no PCT needed! Hahaha ohh man the memories...
It can be yours again for only $70. Lol.
20190103_222132.jpeg

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that's it, It's "Medical Marijuana"
Yea it is, I have a form of myalgia due to mutations in my muscle tissue when it regenerated from my eating disorder that nearly killed me at age 18. I was 90 pounds in an ICU unit. I’m 30 and feel like what I imagine an 80 year old would feel like with joint and muscle pain that’s completely unresponsive to any prescription medications. As such, I’ve been a medical marijuana patient for the last 3 years and it’s probably saved my life. I’ll advocate for it all day every day. I didn’t even smoke until the age of 27. I wanted to be a cop and was the tightest ass clean cut kid who thought weed was for losers with no goals ambitions or morals. Boy was i wrong and judgmental there. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea it is, I have a form of myalgia due to mutations in my muscle tissue when it regenerated from my eating disorder that nearly killed me at age 18. I was 90 pounds in an ICU unit. I’m 30 and feel like what I imagine an 80 year old would feel like with joint and muscle pain that’s completely unresponsive to any prescription medications. As such, I’ve been a medical marijuana patient for the last 3 years and it’s probably saved my life. I’ll advocate for it all day every day. I didn’t even smoke until the age of 27. I wanted to be a cop and was the tightest ass clean cut kid who thought weed was for losers with no goals ambitions or morals. Boy was i wrong and judgmental there. :)
I'm just busting balls, I am happy you have found your way to a happy productive, healthy life !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forgot about that lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

do you drive while or right after smoking?

just curious, as that is my biggest hurdle against legalizing pot...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you drive while or right after smoking?

just curious, as that is my biggest hurdle against legalizing pot...
No sir. Only use it at home at the end of the day / prior to any mobility work I do. I understand that issue with not being able to test in the field if someone is actively “high” that’s definitely a sensitive subject and open to a lot of interpretations and opinions.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is taking ALL of my self control not to jump in and derail this thread further...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is taking ALL of my self control not to jump in and derail this thread further...
You could always start a new thread ................

Post Link Here __________________________

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And there stuff was always trash to me, so no surprises there.
The "OG" and we're talking less reformulations than FraudCon1 does, the very first formulation of GAT Nitraflex was intense, I never needed more than 1 scoop of that stuff. That was good. I think GAT has been sold/resold a few times now. Dilutes everything.

Just like the original incarnation of Muscle Pharm before dirtbag Ryan DeLuca got his grubby hands on it, that company put out great products, the OG versions of Assault, Bulletproof, Recon, etc. I know...nothing to do with labels, just wanted to call out dirtbags who ruined who good company's.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The "OG" and we're talking less reformulations than FraudCon1 does, the very first formulation of GAT Nitraflex was intense, I never needed more than 1 scoop of that stuff. That was good. I think GAT has been sold/resold a few times now. Dilutes everything.

Just like the original incarnation of Muscle Pharm before dirtbag Ryan DeLuca got his grubby hands on it, that company put out great products, the OG versions of Assault, Bulletproof, Recon, etc. I know...nothing to do with labels, just wanted to call out dirtbags who ruined who good company's.
Outside of the bars and MRE I don’t get the hype around redcon1

There formulas are nothing amazing and the redcon followers on social media seem like d1cks

One instance animal or universal dropped a new design for there hydrator on instagram redcon fan boys jumped on it tagging singerman on the post saying how animal/uni are copying redcon stuff and singerman joined in too, dunno left a bad taste if you ask me especially given how long animal/uni
Have been in the game for

And it turned out that animal had hydrators way before redcon anyway

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Outside of the bars and MRE I don’t get the hype around redcon1

There formulas are nothing amazing and the redcon followers on social media seem like d1cks

One instance animal or universal dropped a new design for there hydrator on instagram redcon fan boys jumped on it tagging singerman on the post saying how animal/uni are copying redcon stuff and singerman joined in too, dunno left a bad taste if you ask me especially given how long animal/uni
Have been in the game for

And it turned out that animal had hydrators way before redcon anyway
I've used fade out and rpg but that's it