Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just had one of the New Animal Bars, Oh So Good!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just had one of the New Animal Bars, Oh So Good!!
Me too! The rich chocolate pb and the oatmeal raisin are legit. I had bought another box, one with the chocolate chips, and the bars had molded when I kept opening them. Animal’s cs sent me a replacement box right away, 100% stood by there product no questions asked. That’s how you take care of your customers. Will be buying more.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
new ANS Dilate

Iso-Amino Limited Edition Flavor Mountain Mist

Detour Partnership with M&M's

~ 80 calories 2g Fat, 10g Carbs, 8g Protein each

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of ISO-Aminos and went through numerous tubs in the past. Favorite is/was Sour Patch Kids. Going to have to try and get a tub of that new Mountain Mist flavor to try.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of ISO-Aminos and went through numerous tubs in the past. Favorite is/was Sour Patch Kids. Going to have to try and get a tub of that new Mountain Mist flavor to try.
Did you like that? damn i find it hard to drink. i like the tiger blood or whatever it was called

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sour Batch Bros C4 Ultimate Carbonated will be exclusive to VS

Coming soon

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish it was their EAA's...
I love man’s ISO EAA. Big fan of performax eaa max as well... I like all the extra (quality) vitamins and minerals in iso eaa and the hica in eaa Max is a great value. Especially with 20% off their sites with MAH20 and PMAX20 respectively.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
The Arctic Snow Cone version of this is the best tasting RTD preworkout I’ve ever had. And it’s the most effective I’ve tried. Better than Bang.
It's really good. They know what they're doing with the Ultimate series!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cellucor Cherry Limeade C4 Carbonated
Now available for ordering at 20% OFF ($22.40/Case)

Xtend Carbonated 20% OFF as well
$20.80/Case

nattyhamlet

Awards
Anti-hero just released a new BCAA and the supp facts look interesting. Never heard of a BCAA that needs a pct before.
antiherokarnage_grande.jpg
antiherokarnagelabel.jpg

nattyhamlet

Awards
mybad, with these type of things I thought it was needed.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn’t...Mk677 is a growth hormone secretatogue, which unnaturally causes your natural production to be increased significantly.

Not natty, but also not suppressive.
I didn't even notice that at first post. Just thought it was another BCAA product.
little confusing:serving size 1/2 scoop. amount per serving is scoop.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't even notice that at first post. Just thought it was another BCAA product.
little confusing:serving size 1/2 scoop. amount per serving is scoop.
Yeah that labeling it awful. But, I think the serving size is saying 1 or 2 scoops (1/2) which looks like a “half” instead of 1 or 2.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hyde Power Potion Vibes no longer exclusive to just VS,
currently 20% off ~ $24/Case ($1.60/Can)

ON Protein Wafers just starting to get into stores
Also 20% OFF ~ $19/Case

NICK32

Awards
STENOBOL FROM OLYMPUS UK GUYS!! M STEN + MITHRAS I WILL LOG IT FOLLOW ME!!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ON Protein Wafers just starting to get into stores
Also 20% OFF ~ $19/Case
Have you had the wafers yet? how do they taste? they look delicious, I'm just cautious since ON's cake bites aren't the greatest...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you had the wafers yet? how do they taste? they look delicious, I'm just cautious since ON's cake bites aren't the greatest...
This is actually one of their best protein snacks they have ever released IMO

I would go with the chocolate raspberry >> Chocolate Cream >> Vanilla
My preference.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anti-hero just released a new BCAA and the supp facts look interesting. Never heard of a BCAA that needs a pct before.

lol back in the day there used to be PCT products that required PCT ..so this is nothing new

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is actually one of their best protein snacks they have ever released IMO

I would go with the chocolate raspberry >> Chocolate Cream >> Vanilla
My preference.
I see what you did there...Now i'm gonna end up buying all three flavors

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohhh looks very sexyyyy

i love hyde over all other ones.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol back in the day there used to be PCT products that required PCT ..so this is nothing new
back in the day? you mean, yesterday haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s just the new product category of “post cycle, pre post cycle treatment”.
You see, you've got your pre cycle pre workout, pre cycle cycle assits, on cycle assists, on cycle supports, on cycle cycle, post cycle support, post cycle natural anabolics, post cycle cycle, post post cycle assist cycle pre workout protein anabolics and finally your standard black liver.

gainz, bro. haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You see, you've got your pre cycle pre workout, pre cycle cycle assits, on cycle assists, on cycle supports, on cycle cycle, post cycle support, post cycle natural anabolics, post cycle cycle, post post cycle assist cycle pre workout protein anabolics and finally your standard black liver.

gainz, bro. haha
I was giggling the whole way, but when I hit “Black Liver” I officially just lost it in the office here ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Relatively new product in the sense most people have not heard of it. It is a natty test booster.
outbreak-nutrition-rise-label.jpeg
outbreak-nutrition-rise.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, an otherwise underdosed test booster that stands out from the rest with a toxic dose of boron. Great.

100mg?? 10mg is a clinically significant dose.
100mg of boron citrate is about 10mg of active boron. 20mg is the upper limit of boron intake for someone over 19 years of age. The ksm66 is underdosed by 100mg if we are going by the study dose. Sure 500mg wont have a positive effect?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, an otherwise underdosed test booster that stands out from the rest with a toxic dose of boron. Great.

100mg?? 10mg is a clinically significant dose.
I'll bet typo !!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got it because people have praised mtest. It looked like a similar profile, with the addition of fenugreek extract and arimistane. So hey, I know my test is provably on the lower end now due to stress, lack of sleep. I will know if it has a positive benefit

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
100mg of boron citrate is about 10mg of active boron. 20mg is the upper limit of boron intake for someone over 19 years of age. The ksm66 is underdosed by 100mg if we are going by the study dose. Sure 500mg wont have a positive effect?
how do you know that without knowing the ratio? for example, m-test has 200mg of BC = 10mg boron...

M-Test Formula:
Fadogia Agrestis PE 1,200mg ** Same
Divana-Plex (Urtica Dioca) 1,200mg ** Not in rise
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract (standardized for >5% withanolides) 695mg ** 195mg more
Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali) 500mg ** 200mg more
Shilajit extract (PrimaVie) (Supplying 50% fulvic acid) 200mg **Not in rise
Boron Citrate (200mg Boron Citrate supplying 10mg active Boron) 200mg ** Double rise
Mucuna Pruriens SE (Precisiion Engineered Blend of 95% & 20% L-Dopa Extracts) 100mg **Not in rise

So basically Rise is half the formula of m-test and has arimistane (which has been shown to be a very sub par supp anyways as its effects are not nearly what was originally thought) and fenugreek (which is SUPER cheap to add). So hopefully you paid half the price... otherwise I'd say its a loss

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how do you know that without knowing the ratio? for example, m-test has 200mg of BC = 10mg boron...

M-Test Formula:
Fadogia Agrestis PE1,200mg** Same
Divana-Plex (Urtica Dioca)1,200mg** Not in rise
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract (standardized for >5% withanolides)695mg** 195mg more
Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali)500mg** 200mg more
Shilajit extract (PrimaVie) (Supplying 50% fulvic acid)200mg**Not in rise
Boron Citrate (200mg Boron Citrate supplying 10mg active Boron)200mg** Double rise
Mucuna Pruriens SE (Precisiion Engineered Blend of 95% & 20% L-Dopa Extracts)100mg **Not in rise

So basically Rise is half the formula of m-test and has arimistane (which has been shown to be a very sub par supp anyways as its effects are not nearly what was originally thought) and fenugreek (which is SUPER cheap to add). So hopefully you paid half the price... otherwise I'd say its a loss
I got it at about 24 a bottle. And I take mucuna 5 on and 2 off regularly. I have never tried MTest either. So I guess I will end up testing that later on, if anything, to see what I missed out on.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got it at about 24 a bottle. And I take mucuna 5 on and 2 off regularly. I have never tried MTest either. So I guess I will end up testing that later on, if anything, to see what I missed out on.
yeah, you can usually get M-test at or below $30 so def got ripped off in that regard.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
500mg of KSM 66 will provide benefit. It’s just a cheap ingredient in the first place, I’d figure people would dose it appropriately (just 100mg more!).

But anyways, yeah, 500mg is still going to be beneficial. It’s not like all the great stuff happens as soon as you consume that 600th milligram

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
500mg of KSM 66 will provide benefit. It’s just a cheap ingredient in the first place, I’d figure people would dose it appropriately (just 100mg more!).

But anyways, yeah, 500mg is still going to be beneficial. It’s not like all the great stuff happens as soon as you consume that 600th milligram
Just so I wasnt shorted by 150mg, I ended up buying a 150mg ksm 66 to consume with it. I'm really not feeling good overall lately, figured it wouldn't hurt.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just so I wasnt shorted by 150mg, I ended up buying a 150mg ksm 66 to consume with it. I'm really not feeling good overall lately, figured it wouldn't hurt.
you claims your levels are naturally low,
You're not feeling good, You say you are stressed, you say you lack sleep
Why not go see a doctor? Focus on making time for more sleep, finding ways to naturally reduce your anxiety, and improve your overall aspects of life.
Could it help to a small degree? Sure.. but you have a lot of your plate that needs fixed. Most likely iit wont be from placebo natty test boosters.

Just thinking out loud here.....

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you claims your levels are naturally low,
You're not feeling good, You say you are stressed, you say you lack sleep
instead of buying placebo pills, why not go see a doctor .. Focus on improving more sleep, and finding ways to naturally reduce your anxiety.
Not Supplements.

Just thinking out loud here.....
Well, I have felt better, before the birth of my newborn, before getting some colds back to back. Main issue is I haven't slept much or well for the last few weeks. I've also taken kratom before bed for the last 3 weeks as well and have had to consectutively raise the dose each night to achieve a restful feeling result. I have since stopped the kratom a couple nights ago; so maybe even having withdrawal feelings? If after I get back into a good sleep pattern I still feel crappy, I may get a panel. My insurance is garbage, and I am typically able to feel well with my diet, exercise, and decent sleep.