The New Product Release Thread

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Chemix’s new pre workout? Can’t post the label on my phone but it’s on stack3d
Massive prop blend with undisclosed amount of caffeine. No thanks. Not to mention no mention of if the rhodiola is standardized for anything, despite two other ingredients specifying the standardization percentages and a third saying standardized but not listing the percent. Unknown amounts of caffeine, AY, and huperzine? No thanks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone is releasing Taco's ???

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the retail price is $49.99

Use coupon code DELSOL to save some $ at iconicformulations.com

I believe you're in the UK? if so, you should also expect these to be available at our UK distributors in the near future as well ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chemist label

This is not innovation
9,247g of actives and 5,753g of fillers
Huge pass

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio has a new Whey Isolate flavor in the works
They also teased this

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the retail price is $49.99

Use coupon code DELSOL to save some $ at iconicformulations.com

I believe you're in the UK? if so, you should also expect these to be available at our UK distributors in the near future as well ;)
While I loved the old toco 8, this seems pretty darn pricey for a months worth of essentially enhanced vitamin e. Even with a discount.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
While I loved the old toco 8, this seems pretty darn pricey for a months worth of essentially enhanced vitamin e. Even with a discount.
Yeah a mixed toco/e blend from Swanson during a 30% off sale is wayyyyy cheaper.

And I want to add that this may be a superior product. But for me, I look at cost per year of everything I use. Is more than double the price going to yield double results? Even 50% more? I would rather cover a wider base with cheaper supports than put all my eggs in one basket.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Massive prop blend with undisclosed amount of caffeine. No thanks. Not to mention no mention of if the rhodiola is standardized for anything, despite two other ingredients specifying the standardization percentages and a third saying standardized but not listing the percent. Unknown amounts of caffeine, AY, and huperzine? No thanks.
That dude James Boccuzzi is taking a beating over it on Facebook...and lashing back. Guess he used to work at Myoblox with GC and both left and started this. "We don't want anyone ripping off our formula" ok bud. Few shills are backing him but he's taking it on the chin for the prop blend.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah a mixed toco/e blend from Swanson during a 30% off sale is wayyyyy cheaper.

And I want to add that this may be a superior product. But for me, I look at cost per year of everything I use. Is more than double the price going to yield double results? Even 50% more? I would rather cover a wider base with cheaper supports than put all my eggs in one basket.
The old toco8 wasn't that much cheaper, and was limited to a 6 month shelf life (in powder form). So, if you got a tub that had already been on the shelf a few months...you had to use it quickly.

If there's a demand for a non premium toco option, I'll investigate bringing one out. But, right now, this is our premium toco :D

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That dude James Boccuzzi is taking a beating over it on Facebook...and lashing back. Guess he used to work at Myoblox with GC and both left and started this. "We don't want anyone ripping off our formula" ok bud. Few shills are backing him but he's taking it on the chin for the prop blend.
Yeah. And comparing a “prop blend” of cheeses on lasagna to a prop blend of caffeine and exotic stimulants? Are they that dense? I didn’t know that cheese is a stimulant...

Also, if they claim they’ll reveal the caffeine content, why not just post it there to clear things up?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think he got mad when i called him out on that Stack3d FB Post haha
I flooded that page and he really had no reply but.. If you don't like a prop blend then dont buy it...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I flooded that page and he really had no reply but.. If you don't like a prop blend then dont buy it...
Well like dumb-dumbs they stuck Y in this so I will never bother trying it even.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That profile for that pre workout is so disappointing to see knowing who it came from

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
BZRK > CHEMIX. The BZRK formula is so good I quit pre workouts. Careful with it. Highly habit forming.

Why would anyone wanna buy a brand called CHEMIX anyway?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BZRK > CHEMIX. The BZRK formula is so good I quit pre workouts. Careful with it. Highly habit forming.

Why would anyone wanna buy a brand called CHEMIX anyway?
This post confuses me. BZRK is a pre-workout. If you use it you didn’t quit PWOs. You used it too much and now abstain entirely so you don’t put yourself in that situation again?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This post confuses me. BZRK is a pre-workout. If you use it you didn’t quit PWOs. You used it too much and now abstain entirely so you don’t put yourself in that situation again?
I loved pre workouts a week ago. Used them too much and decided to quit. However during that time I had several of the dmha based ones you can't buy at VS or GNC and BZRK was the best formula. It's psychoactive as it says.

Just warning folks it's super habit forming. I still recommend it if you have self control. Sorry for any confusion.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved pre workouts a week ago. Used them too much and decided to quit. However during that time I had several of the dmha based ones you can't buy at VS or GNC and BZRK was the best formula. It's psychoactive as it says.

Just warning folks it's super habit forming. I still recommend it if you have self control. Sorry for any confusion.
Makes sense. I try to keep things with that many stims, and exotic stims, mostly just to use a few times a week, with less exotic and more moderately dosed products for daily use.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never got the hype around the gorilla chemist

There’s a reason why he jumps companies.

His product list isn’t that great and what he has done, other companies have and in most cases open label and better.

Then releases that formula..

Also, Olympus labs you guys need to tell people that I am supreme is just renamed re1gn

The countless people asking about the ‘new pre’ not knowing it’s actually been out for ages as re1gn

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also, Olympus labs you guys need to tell people that I am supreme is just renamed re1gn

The countless people asking about the ‘new pre’ not knowing it’s actually been out for ages as re1gn
I have posted that in every single thread about OL Multiple times

"The regular I Am Suprem3 is going to be the brand’s latest and greatest pre-workout, while the Black Magic Edition is essentially a rebranded version of Olympus Labs’ current pre-workout, Re1gn."

Word for word

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
High quality tacos have a great number of applications. I believe Primordial Performance held a patent for hair growth. Well worth it for those prone to shedding on cycle.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rampaged is more like it lol...yup same answer everytime "you don't like prop blends, don't buy it".

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High quality tacos have a great number of applications. I believe Primordial Performance held a patent for hair growth. Well worth it for those prone to shedding on cycle.
I love high quality tacos.... Theres a taco truck down the street and its authentic legit mexi tacos... I wasnt aware it helps w hair growth and shedding on cycle tho.... Its good bc I'm on cycle now and eating them! Thats why I love this site I'm always learning

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Can someone clear this crap up for me now im just confused...

Does myoblox have all new product formulators?

I have been using a few of Black Magic supps, which to my understanding was the formulators from myoblox? Every black magic product I've tried has been bomb, and I usually don't accept prop blends but I loved many myoblox products so I figured give Black Magic a try and im glad I did.

Wtf is chemix, and what does that have to do with myo/black magic? Who is working for who as of now lol!?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can someone clear this crap up for me now im just confused...

Does myoblox have all new product formulators?

I have been using a few of Black Magic supps, which to my understanding was the formulators from myoblox? Every black magic product I've tried has been bomb, and I usually don't accept prop blends but I loved many myoblox products so I figured give Black Magic a try and im glad I did.

Wtf is chemix, and what does that have to do with myo/black magic? Who is working for who as of now lol!?
Chemix = guerilla chemist company
His products with Myoblox was dismissed as the brand didn’t want to produce his last pre workout for loco

New guerilla chemist formula is a 15g scoop with 9g actives and a prop blend . Mwaning 6g of fillers which is over 1/3rd of fhe product

Pretty lack luster from a guy who gets a big following in the industry

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Chemix = guerilla chemist company
His products with Myoblox was dismissed as the brand didn’t want to produce his last pre workout for loco

New guerilla chemist formula is a 15g scoop with 9g actives and a prop blend . Mwaning 6g of fillers which is over 1/3rd of fhe product

Pretty lack luster from a guy who gets a big following in the industry
Did he formulate black magic too? Or just went from myo to his current brand?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gorilla Chemist hasn't produced a single thing that has impressed me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should be out late January. For those that use or want to try.

IMG_1825.JPG

IMG_1826.JPG

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed.. im sure there are about 10 board members who can put together a awsome pre.. whats the big deal with that guy anyway?
He’s got an intense name

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With a name like his you’d think he would drop formulas to rival that of a brand like OL for example

Instead he’s worked for BSL,MTS and myoblox hardly pushing and innovating the supp game

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hopefully these are good the original vanilla /cookies and cream /choc and/choc pb all very bland
They do all sound very tastie !!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We have confirmed several times that the I Am Supr3me Black Magic Edition that is out now is the same formula as Re1gn. Our all new pre I Am Supr3me will be arriving shortly though

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hopefully these are good the original vanilla /cookies and cream /choc and/choc pb all very bland
I had the vanilla, absolute worst protein I have ever bought since NOW brand many years ago. For such a highly respectable company, they have to go back to the drawing board and learn how to make a basic protein powder. Horrible to mix and very bland.
Need all 3 of these ASAP!
I highly recommend that you reconsider...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hope they’re priced right. Maca was the best whenever I’ve used it in the past. Kinda forgot about it but boy it will get the grill fired up in no time.
Gonna be hard beating Swanson on any single ingredient product. Hell, they sell SNS etc for less than SNS does, right next to their own brand at double the dose and half the price.