tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be hard beating Swanson on any single ingredient product. Hell, they sell SNS etc for less than SNS does, right next to their own brand at double the dose and half the price.
You act like that isn’t typical. Almost ALL direct vendors sell more than the secondary vendor lol c’mon dude

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome! Will 3rd party test results (listing THC content) be provided for the product (for those of us that get drug tested on a regular basis for our jobs)?
As far as I am aware yes on testing ands
Zero THC

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be hard beating Swanson on any single ingredient product. Hell, they sell SNS etc for less than SNS does, right next to their own brand at double the dose and half the price.
I’m a Swanson guy on a lot of herbs and minerals. Wish they had TUDCA.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as I am aware yes on testing ands
Zero THC
That's great! I'm curious though as to how it can be full-spectrum (as listed on the label) but have zero THC? Do you just mean it has less than 0.3% (from hemp) or is it cbd isolate with additional terpenes added/infused?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You act like that isn’t typical. Almost ALL direct vendors sell more than the secondary vendor lol c’mon dude
That’s true, and also points to the efficacy of Swanson Health and their brand model. Because in the end, they offer (most of the time) higher quality raws than the secondary products they also stock at much lower prices than those secondary products.

Either way I’m not paying 30 for a 5 dollar bottle of maca just because it was marketed to B.B.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's great! I'm curious though as to how it can be full-spectrum (as listed on the label) but have zero THC? Do you just mean it has less than 0.3% (from hemp) or is it cbd isolate with additional terpenes added/infused?
Full spectrum aka rso or Rick Simpson’s oil has more than .3 thc. It’s marketing bs just so they can say it’s full spectrum but nothing medicinal about a .3 thc lol .

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even shwag has 5% thc... 0.3% is nothing.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So then, Sir Walter’s full spectrum OG Kush extract is going to have 0.3% or less? Or are they trying to sneak by with that? It’s a Medfit brand.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That’s true, and also points to the efficacy of Swanson Health and their brand model. Because in the end, they offer (most of the time) higher quality raws than the secondary products they also stock at much lower prices than those secondary products.

Either way I’m not paying 30 for a 5 dollar bottle of maca just because it was marketed to B.B.
What standard are you using to compare the raws between Swanson and SNS?

They do sell products cheap, but that doesn't make them superior. For one, their Coleus Forskohlii is literally just root powder. No extract. Just ground up root powder.

Remember: you pay more for extracts.

Their tribulus is 20% saponins, ours is 45%.

And so on.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would've liked to see more electrolytes than just coconut water extract but I love seeing peptopro...reminds me of the good ole strive days.
For $45 tho (or even price after discount) it seems steep. You can get twice the Peptopro for that price and a sprinkling of betaine and Citrulline isn’t worth the extra price to me. Hydrolyzed protein products seem to be super rare nowadays anyways though. ?*♂

I did love Strive though!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would've liked to see more electrolytes than just coconut water extract but I love seeing peptopro...reminds me of the good ole strive days.
1lb Peptopro - $35 which yields 375g... so if you use 6g of protein worth that is 62 servings
Bulk Betaine - $11 for 1.5g at 66 Servings
Bulk Citrulline - $11 for 3g at 66 Servings

So for $57 you can get over 60 servings instead of paying $45 for 30 servings in that product above.
Therefore it would be almost $90 instead of paying $57 making your own

So for nearly $30 cheaper, you can make your own and at a higher dose.
I know which route I would go.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Simple Math !!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

They do sell products cheap, but that doesn't make them superior. For one, their Coleus Forskohlii is literally just root powder. No extract. Just ground up root powder.

And so on.
Swanson’s normal labels are almost always “full spectrum” ingredients and not extracts, literally whole plant matter ground up and capped. They do sell extracts at higher prices. Now they’re making all products the same label color so it’s a little hard to tell at first glance tho.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
0.3% THC is still high enough to fail a drug test if you take enough full spectrum cbd (especially if all they do is a dip test which doesn't differential between cbd and thc). There are many accounts of this happening online (both at home tests and lab tests).

Sorry, not meaning to sidetrack things with a cbd discussion. Just wanted some clarification on the product.
In the new emerging market full spectrum seems to refer more so to the terpens and not the THC. It may be considered the marketing BS but many companies are producing CBD with zero THC to take care of the customer base that has a concern about THC.

Edit:
For clarification it is a hemp based product.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the new emerging market full spectrum seems to refer more so to the terpens and not the THC. It may be considered the marketing BS but many companies are producing CBD with zero THC to take care of the customer base that has a concern about THC.
if someone is offering CBD without any THC in it (literally talking about ZERO in this instance), its not an extract, it's synthesized.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if someone is offering CBD without any THC in it (literally talking about ZERO in this instance), its not an extract, it's synthesized.
Or as in our product it is hemp based.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did request the 3rd party tests

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or as in our product it is hemp based.
Although I could be wrong, it is my understanding that hemp has significantly less THC but it is still found in negligible amounts in hemp extracts. I am not attacking any company with this statement, just stating my current understanding.

Do you guys have a COA showing THC tested and the results (with a very very low testing threshold?)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Although I could be wrong, it is my understanding that hemp has significantly less THC but it is still found in negligible amounts in hemp extracts. I am not attacking any company with this statement, just stating my current understanding.

Do you guys have a COA showing THC tested and the results (with a very very low testing threshold?)
I’ve known you a while and understand it’s not an attack and appreciate that. The owner owns the whole process from plant to bottle. Hemp does have some THC, from my understanding it is removable or reduced to none existent amounts. As I am no expert on the process that this is done through I can not explain it. I have requested the 3rd party results to post.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve known you a while and understand it’s not an attack and appreciate that. The owner owns the whole process from plant to bottle. Hemp does have some THC, from my understanding it is removable or reduced to none existent amounts. As I am no expert on the process that this is done through I can not explain it. I have requested the 3rd party results to post.

for all normal people, yes the amount of THC found in hemp extractions won't be enough to get them high (without question), and may be below any normal detectable amounts, but it is still present (even in nanogram amounts). thats where a lot of the legal issues/arguments were stemming from prior to the legalization of hemp

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
and one other flavor (picture below) will be the 2 first for the new Almond Butter Outright Bars

Should be out in 2-3 weeks according to Marc on his IG Story
If you guess the flavor above on his social media you can win a box.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What ever that is in the picture, I want !!!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

And so on.
Right, but your yohimbine hcl is not any different from theirs, but costs much more. And that is an example of what I mean. Furthermore efficacy of product speaks for itself. I have not had dhea or 7k stronger than Swanson. Period. That says a lot.

When product is same, Swanson above all.

They also do have a forskolin 95% product. Just an FYI. They have many fdifferent versions of the same herbs, in varying concentrations. Not one dose is perfect for everyone and they know that.

I make frequent trips to the actual store and that’s where I buy the majority of my supplementation. If it’s not there, that’s when I look elsewhere.

Their berberine is another great one to get, 500mg caps, huge bottle, 11 bucks.

By the way, sorry for singling out SNS. It’s every bodybuilding marketed company. SNS is not at all the sole aim of anything I’ve said. Just an example.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, but your yohimbine hcl is not any different from theirs, but costs much more. And that is an example of what I mean. Furthermore efficacy of product speaks for itself. I have not had dhea or 7k stronger than Swanson. Period. That says a lot.

They also do have a forskolin 95% product. Just an FYI. They have many fdifferent versions of the same herbs, in varying concentrations. Not one dose is perfect for everyone and they know that.

I make frequent trips to the actual store and that’s where I buy the majority of my supplementation. If it’s not there, that’s when I look elsewhere.

By the way, sorry for singling out SNS. It’s every bodybuilding marketed company. SNS is not at all the sole aim of anything I’ve said. Just an example.
Tell me more about this $11 berberine lol one of my favorite ingredients

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man Sports joining the pancake & Syrup after Nutrabio releases theirs

Will prob cost you $40+ direct from MAN

Standup

Banned
Awards
for all normal people, yes the amount of THC found in hemp extractions won't be enough to get them high (without question), and may be below any normal detectable amounts, but it is still present (even in nanogram amounts). thats where a lot of the legal issues/arguments were stemming from prior to the legalization of hemp
Full spectrum aka rso or Rick Simpson’s oil has more than .3 thc. It’s marketing bs just so they can say it’s full spectrum but nothing medicinal about a .3 thc lol .
I'd disagree. A strong hemp extract even at 0.3% can have 2-3 mg per ml. Prescription THC or Marinol is 2.5 mg and Sativex the European script for cannabis extract is 2.7 mg per dose so not much of a difference really. I read up on it pretty hard trying to find the best CBD oil for myself and tried a dozen brands. All I can say is compare labs and get the strongest ones you can if you really want to see a dif.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I couldn't find Swanson Forskolin 95 with a Google search, or their main site.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As I mentioned in a different post .
It is thus becoming apparent how the CBD oil and the Rick Simpson oil are very different products. Since they are coming from different strains (hemp and cannabis), they naturally contain different amounts of cannabinoids. The Rick Simpson oil is a full spectrum plant extract of potent cannabis. It therefore contains very high levels of THC and other cannabinoids; easily in the range of 50-60% THC and 10-15% CBD, depending on the strain that was used. In addition to high levels of THC and CBD, other cannabinoids such as CBN and CBG are also present in concentrated amounts.
The CBD oil, on the other hand, contains high levels of CBD, but only very, very small trace amounts of other cannabinoids such as THC or CBN. Our CBD oil contains 4% CBD, and only 0.173% THC. As research has shown, THC shows promising potential for many conditions, which is why this psychoactive cannabinoid is an important part in any cannabis based approach.
Consuming simply a larger amount of the CBD oil is both expensive and a digestive challenge, since it is olive oil based. But even then it would not match the wide range of cannabinoids that are present in a full spectrum extract such as the Rick Simpson oil.

It has to be made absolutely clear that under no circumstances is the CBD oil any replacement for the Rick Simpson oil. It is a different product that cannot possibly replace the full spectrum Rick Simpson oil.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I mentioned in a different post .
It is thus becoming apparent how the CBD oil and the Rick Simpson oil are very different products. Since they are coming from different strains (hemp and cannabis), they naturally contain different amounts of cannabinoids. The Rick Simpson oil is a full spectrum plant extract of potent cannabis. It therefore contains very high levels of THC and other cannabinoids; easily in the range of 50-60% THC and 10-15% CBD, depending on the strain that was used. In addition to high levels of THC and CBD, other cannabinoids such as CBN and CBG are also present in concentrated amounts.
The CBD oil, on the other hand, contains high levels of CBD, but only very, very small trace amounts of other cannabinoids such as THC or CBN. Our CBD oil contains 4% CBD, and only 0.173% THC. As research has shown, THC shows promising potential for many conditions, which is why this psychoactive cannabinoid is an important part in any cannabis based approach.
Consuming simply a larger amount of the CBD oil is both expensive and a digestive challenge, since it is olive oil based. But even then it would not match the wide range of cannabinoids that are present in a full spectrum extract such as the Rick Simpson oil.

It has to be made absolutely clear that under no circumstances is the CBD oil any replacement for the Rick Simpson oil. It is a different product that cannot possibly replace the full spectrum Rick Simpson oil.
I have no clue how that pertains to my post. And because everyone always thinks I'm purposefully being a dick on here, I'm going to state flat out that I'm not trying to be. I just don't get how what you posted makes any counterpoints to my post.

My post simply said that if a product is a CBD extract, it WILL contain some levels of THC. Yes, 3% or .3% of hell 0.0003% it's all the same to me in that it definitively and positively has THC in it. Again, not enough to get you high, and possibly not enough to make you fail a drug test, but nonetheless, THC will be present.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why bother with cbd from hemp when cannabis cbd is superior. Derivatives from hemp will provide some vitamin e. You just don't come out ahead with cost to benefit ratio. Imo.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

\

Hoping this will be available at VS but they are already limiting what flavors/products they carry there so who knows....

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established

Direct, without a promo/coupon code, from them will be more near $55. Nutrabio direct is $40. Not sure where carries many of thse at much lower prices. I know a few places are cheaper or at same price.

Going to give my opinion on flavoring. I am excited to try both Nutrabio's and MAN's new flavors but from past experience on both their isolate flavorings, MAN will be better. Could be wrong but MAN flavor their supplements better (stronger and more flavor). Nutrabio does flavoring well with no chemical/fake/weird flavors just lighter overall.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
here is the other flavor of the new outright bars

Other flavor (posted yesterday) is the one people can guess for a free box of bars.

Direct, without a promo/coupon code, from them will be more near $55. Nutrabio direct is $40. Not sure where carries many of thse at much lower prices. I know a few places are cheaper or at same price.

Going to give my opinion on flavoring. I am excited to try both Nutrabio's and MAN's new flavors but from past experience on both their isolate flavorings, MAN will be better. Could be wrong but MAN flavor their supplements better (stronger and more flavor). Nutrabio does flavoring well with no chemical/fake/weird flavors just lighter overall.
I can get it $38 from MAN Direct (30% OFF)
Still way too expensive for a 2lb isolate.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Just bought 2 tubs of Man Sports Isolate at VS for $32/piece

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

\

Hoping this will be available at VS but they are already limiting what flavors/products they carry there so who knows....

MAH20 is 20% off for man sports direct

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the vanilla, absolute worst protein I have ever bought since NOW brand many years ago. For such a highly respectable company, they have to go back to the drawing board and learn how to make a basic protein powder. Horrible to mix and very bland.

I highly recommend that you reconsider...
Why??

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't find Swanson Forskolin 95 with a Google search, or their main site.
Neither could I.

We don't sell Forskolin as a standalone either, but it's worth mentioning that just because a large bulk provider sells a myriad of individual ingredients, it doesn't necessarily mean they sell the one you actually want.

It pays to check the label for extracts and standardizations, then comparing the prices between companies based on the amount of actual active per serving.

For example, bulk suppliers sell what looks to be arachidonic acid ALOT cheaper than we do, however when you actually look at the product, a lot of the time it is a 10% extract yielding something like 25mg or whatever of active per cap, whereas we label ours to show the 250mg of actual active per cap.

That's not a knock on Swanson or anything, but it does pay to check labels to see what you are actually getting

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Cinnamon Cereal Milk
Launching March 7th
National Cereal Day

[video=youtube;KI0oZr4XNqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI0oZr4XNqo[/video]

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I just unsubbed from their emails becuase over the last couple months they have gotten completely out of hand... 6-8 emails a day?! WTF. and giving the subjects like "Re: Winner........ Check out this new hot deal!".

I will not buy their overpriced crap anymore after how obscene they've gotten.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just unsubbed from their emails becuase over the last couple months they have gotten completely out of hand... 6-8 emails a day?! WTF. and giving the subjects like "Re: Winner........ Check out this new hot deal!".

i agree about the emails. no one wants constantly spammed. all it does is make you pay less attention and make subsequent emails less important to the recipient. “constant contact” is a fancy term for spam. f that noise. you may gain a few floaters who buy once or twice, but you’re also running off loyal customers.

and obviously, no one wants your block in a bottle. i don’t care if it’s b1 g8. just stop!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Tbh I didn’t enjoy their protein flavors at all so I’m glad nutrabio released pancake syrup flavor.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
New pump and focus product from olympus labs, called "no mercy" to be expected.
Includes vaso 6 and s7.

Can't wait!!!

Seen at stack3d

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man Protein always seams to have a chemical/fake/weird after taste to me.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I tried cookie stuffed cookie

It wasn’t amazing and for such a small tub too..

I was really looking forward to it too only to be let down big time

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New pump and focus product from olympus labs, called "no mercy" to be expected.
Includes vaso 6 and s7.

Can't wait!!!

Seen at stack3d
Yes very excited about this product. Will be coming soon and expect a nice write up as usual