The New Product Release Thread

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not new releases related but has anyone seen the bsl/redcon beef at the LA fit expo?

First it started with PJ making a video about the booth size compared to recons

And then he’s been sent a screen shot written by singerman’s wife saying bsl wont be around soon

It’s a good read in the comments sections

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not new releases related but has anyone seen the bsl/redcon beef at the LA fit expo?

And then he’s been sent a screen shot written by singerman’s wife saying bsl wont be around soon

When did they go from BFF to mortal enemies?

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Grown men acting like children. Honestly could care less. Both companies are trash as it is. But I get you on the fun of watching the drama play out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Grown men acting like children. Honestly could care less. Both companies are trash as it is. But I get you on the fun of watching the drama play out.
the internet is the perfect tool for turning grown men into children....just sayin

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When did they go from BFF to mortal enemies?
When both of them f'ed over John Meadows and Meadows went public with it. Both as*clowns tried to blame it on Duracap but one or both of those wastes of human debris told Duracap not to put certain ingredients in Meadows formula.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have loads of fun

Telling me you don’t flick through and have a read now and again

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They can keep there drama !!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New InnovaPharm EAA packs a pretty solid dose of aminos. The amounts of EAA is interesting though and I admit I had recently been thinking about the actual amounts of EAA in some of these products (not all but some seem to have mostly BCAA, which is fine, but then sprinkle tiny EAA amounts leaving me wondering how much that matters). But I am getting off into a tangent.

https://www.stack3d.com/2019/01/innovapharm-recover-eaa.html

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New InnovaPharm EAA packs a pretty solid dose of aminos. The amounts of EAA is interesting though and I admit I had recently been thinking about the actual amounts of EAA in some of these products (not all but some seem to have mostly BCAA, which is fine, but then sprinkle tiny EAA amounts leaving me wondering how much that matters). But I am getting off into a tangent.

https://www.stack3d.com/2019/01/innovapharm-recover-eaa.html
Yup. Grabbed this up for 30% off with MODERN30 code

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That bar Looks Awesome !!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New Legion Protein Bars
Starting in Choc PB and CCCD will expand to S'mores and Cookie and Cream later in 2019
Fully Transparent label on a protien bar to boot

New things on the Horizon:
Merica Labz Superior Aminos (20g of Aminos per serving)
New MTS whey Flavor to debut by the end of the month (Will be something that originated in Cincinnati)
New Merica Labz Cream Soda flavor should be finalized before Arnold Classic
Ketofeed coming in a butter pecan flavor soon

Skyline Chili MTS Whey

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't dabbled in EAAs yet, they are more beneficial than bcaas correct? I need the science behind it, anybody got a good read on EAAs?
thats probably something you want to do a search for or start a new topic. would make it much easier to get info.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
New Legion Protein Bars
Starting in Choc PB and CCCD will expand to S'mores and Cookie and Cream later in 2019
Fully Transparent label on a protien bar to boot

New things on the Horizon:
Merica Labz Superior Aminos (20g of Aminos per serving)
New MTS whey Flavor to debut by the end of the month (Will be something that originated in Cincinnati)
New Merica Labz Cream Soda flavor should be finalized before Arnold Classic
Ketofeed coming in a butter pecan flavor soon

Some very good and promising sounding releases coming soon.

I had both the current flavors of Ketofeed and both are amazing.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Graeter's Ice Cream is from Cincinnati this is also one of Marc's favorite ice cream places. I would not be surprised it if is one of their ice cream flavors replicated into a protein powder.
Then it will have to have giant chunks of chocolate in it, haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Butterscotch peanut butter is the next flavor of the outright bar

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might be worth a try ..

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Link?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It all went downhill for PeeJay when he cut ties with his son Jason. Kpeaceoutbye.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like it's mostly standardized for THC and CBD. Is there a lab anywhere showing the amounts of other cannabinoids?
I would hope so. I know the store in San Diego that is legal has it so I’m guessing it’s tested .

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If Gaspari would just make the OG myofusion vanilla I would buy their protein a lot. They keep doing all this crazy stuff with new proteins every couple years...but it’s like if you look deep down you had it right all along the first time lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

ETA Middle of Feb
Launching in Chocolate, Salted Caramel, and Unflavored.
Excited for this one. Nothing groundbreaking but opens up more options for those who digest whey poorly or want some more options to bake protein goods with. We'll see how the Salted Caramel tastes!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excited for this one. Nothing groundbreaking but opens up more options for those who digest whey poorly or want some more options to bake protein goods with. We'll see how the Salted Caramel tastes!
I’ve developed horrible digestion problems with lactose (imagine that at 30yr old). So, Rob Irvin’s egg white protein has been the only thing I could buy (I know there’s other egg white proteins but Robs I can walk into all my grocery stores and buy). This gives me another option.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I’ve developed horrible digestion problems with lactose (imagine that at 30yr old). So, Rob Irvin’s egg white protein has been the only thing I could buy (I know there’s other egg white proteins but Robs I can walk into all my grocery stores and buy). This gives me another option.
Boom! Well said, this is exactly one of the reasons why I think its a beneficial product to have in the roster.

Youtube review be coming for you soon!
Looking forward to it.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
egg protein bakes super dense in my experience so def great for making thicker baked stuff

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enjoy the egg protein but not the price tag

The average cost of a dozen eggs is $3, roughly 25 cents an egg.

If it takes 7 eggs worth of egg whites to equal the 25 grams of protein which is what this claims per serving, and there are 27 servings in this jug, it would take $47 dollars worth of egg whites to equal this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

If it takes 7 eggs worth of egg whites to equal the 25 grams of protein which is what this claims per serving, and there are 27 servings in this jug, it would take $47 dollars worth of egg whites to equal this.
Living in the Midwest it’s closer to a dollar a dozen. This one is definitely going to depend on your market whether it adds up or not.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wouldn't it make more sense to compare it to actual egg whites as opposed to whole eggs?

I'm sure they sell egg whites in america and they're cheaper than buying whole eggs.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are not cheaper, usually they are a bit more expensive, but in most cases it’s end up being about the same.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Dang, Eggs at Aldi here at .87 cents a dozen here in Texas.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good review Bob...still Hyde PP reigns supreme stim wise which is what I was looking for in the review and you nailed it. Waiting for the first company to mash 400+ Caffeine in an energy drink. It will happen....question is, when.
NITRO-DRAGON 4,000!!!

GET READY TO SEE SOUNDS AND BLEED FROM YOUR EYES WHEN YOU RIDE THE DRAGONNNN ⚡☠

*known to cause cancer to the state of California; user assumes all liability of use up to and including sudden death

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Almond butter choc chip drops Friday
Butterscotch PB next week

Lobliner stated via social

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good review Bob...still Hyde PP reigns supreme stim wise which is what I was looking for in the review and you nailed it. Waiting for the first company to mash 400+ Caffeine in an energy drink. It will happen....question is, when.
i’d rather not see 400 in an energy drink. why keep pushing the envelope until it gets regulated??

Hyde PP doesn’t reign supreme., imo

Raze
Bang
‘Merica
C4
Hyde PP

trying 3D very soon...