tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s a massive dose of caffeine. Also hordenine potentiates PEA as a mao-I inhibitor if I’m not mistaken sooo too strong for me lol plus I can’t handle the Y.

HARD PASS

I tried 300mg of caffeine and 500mg bpea and I was anxious, mind was on overdrive and didn’t fall asleep until 2-3am? (Took this at 4pm). Probably and outlier in that regard but still

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
performax.......two things.
1. your flavoring sucks. fix it.
2. stop putting “max” in the name of everything. very lame.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
E1C7FC62-D836-4180-9FA6-B6FD82FFD41C.jpeg

The new PermaSwole is almost here, so we decided to give you a peak of the ingredients. The pumps are so big that your shirts should be afraid.
pyrobatt EMPIREMIND

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see more caffeine, not sure what else makes this more “extreme”
Added VASO6
Added 2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
25% more Eria Jarensis
20% more Hordenine
Higher Caffeine
100% more Synephrine

Better Pumps, Performance, Focus and Energy

We started working with a very popular flavor house utilized by a lot of very popular brands so flavoring has been dramatically improved but I know where your coming from! In terms of Max, its just part of the brand and allows people to quickly associate a product with Performax.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's in production. Labels and units arrive in 1 to 2 weeks. Somewhere within that time frame.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see more caffeine, not sure what else makes this more “extreme”
Launching at natural body will make the price very extreme. Waiting for "special intro price"..... 2 for 99 after coupon code. Add 300 more to your cart for free shipping.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Added VASO6
Added 2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
25% more Eria Jarensis
20% more Hordenine
Higher Caffeine
100% more Synephrine

Better Pumps, Performance, Focus and Energy

We started working with a very popular flavor house utilized by a lot of very popular brands so flavoring has been dramatically improved but I know where your coming from! In terms of Max, its just part of the brand and allows people to quickly associate a product with Performax.
that’s definitely a step in the right direction. that’s good to know.

i understand the max concept. it just annoys me and seems unnecessary. lol. obviously i’m a small fish in an ocean of whales.

how long have you been working with a new flavor house?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Launching at natural body will make the price very extreme. Waiting for "special intro price"..... 2 for 99 after coupon code. Add 300 more to your cart for free shipping.
Combo pack after everything $63, so $31.50 a unit plus a free shirt! Not to bad.
that’s definitely a step in the right direction. that’s good to know.

i understand the max concept. it just annoys me and seems unnecessary. lol. obviously i’m a small fish in an ocean of whales.

how long have you been working with a new flavor house?
Just recently!

And I understand, trust us, would be a whole lot easier to name products as well if they didn't need to include Max lol but its just part of the branding and recognition like numbers in the names for OL, like military based names for Redcon and so on. But I do understand where your coming from and appreciate the feedback

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The new formula on permaswole looks really good, at least from what I have read. I haven’t had a lot of experience with Vaso 6 so I’m looking forward to it. I usually stick to citrulline creatine and glycerol, so these will be new compounds for me to compare. I’m excited!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Combo pack after everything $63, so $31.50 a unit plus a free shirt! Not to bad.

Just recently!

And I understand, trust us, would be a whole lot easier to name products as well if they didn't need to include Max lol but its just part of the branding and recognition like numbers in the names for OL, like military based names for Redcon and so on. But I do understand where your coming from and appreciate the feedback
I hope FitMax gets to spend a long weekend at the new flavor house as well :wink1:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am more concerned with if their products are actually meeting label claims.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
Those morons again lol....Fck even buys supplements from Natural Body, Inc., prices are the most expensive on the net even regular priced items. Will wait this out until it's regular retail price.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am more concerned with if their products are actually meeting label claims.
Care to elaborate on that?

What products do you think aren’t meeting label claims?

Pretty big statement to make

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not new releases related but has anyone seen the bsl/redcon beef at the LA fit expo?

First it started with PJ making a video about the booth size compared to recons

And then he’s been sent a screen shot written by singerman’s wife saying bsl wont be around soon

It’s a good read in the comments sections

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not new releases related but has anyone seen the bsl/redcon beef at the LA fit expo?

And then he’s been sent a screen shot written by singerman’s wife saying bsl wont be around soon

When did they go from BFF to mortal enemies?

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Grown men acting like children. Honestly could care less. Both companies are trash as it is. But I get you on the fun of watching the drama play out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Grown men acting like children. Honestly could care less. Both companies are trash as it is. But I get you on the fun of watching the drama play out.
the internet is the perfect tool for turning grown men into children....just sayin

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have loads of fun

Telling me you don’t flick through and have a read now and again

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They can keep there drama !!

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New InnovaPharm EAA packs a pretty solid dose of aminos. The amounts of EAA is interesting though and I admit I had recently been thinking about the actual amounts of EAA in some of these products (not all but some seem to have mostly BCAA, which is fine, but then sprinkle tiny EAA amounts leaving me wondering how much that matters). But I am getting off into a tangent.

https://www.stack3d.com/2019/01/innovapharm-recover-eaa.html

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New InnovaPharm EAA packs a pretty solid dose of aminos. The amounts of EAA is interesting though and I admit I had recently been thinking about the actual amounts of EAA in some of these products (not all but some seem to have mostly BCAA, which is fine, but then sprinkle tiny EAA amounts leaving me wondering how much that matters). But I am getting off into a tangent.

https://www.stack3d.com/2019/01/innovapharm-recover-eaa.html
Yup. Grabbed this up for 30% off with MODERN30 code

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That bar Looks Awesome !!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New Legion Protein Bars
Starting in Choc PB and CCCD will expand to S'mores and Cookie and Cream later in 2019
Fully Transparent label on a protien bar to boot

New things on the Horizon:
Merica Labz Superior Aminos (20g of Aminos per serving)
New MTS whey Flavor to debut by the end of the month (Will be something that originated in Cincinnati)
New Merica Labz Cream Soda flavor should be finalized before Arnold Classic
Ketofeed coming in a butter pecan flavor soon

Skyline Chili MTS Whey

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't dabbled in EAAs yet, they are more beneficial than bcaas correct? I need the science behind it, anybody got a good read on EAAs?
thats probably something you want to do a search for or start a new topic. would make it much easier to get info.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
New Legion Protein Bars
Starting in Choc PB and CCCD will expand to S'mores and Cookie and Cream later in 2019
Fully Transparent label on a protien bar to boot

New things on the Horizon:
Merica Labz Superior Aminos (20g of Aminos per serving)
New MTS whey Flavor to debut by the end of the month (Will be something that originated in Cincinnati)
New Merica Labz Cream Soda flavor should be finalized before Arnold Classic
Ketofeed coming in a butter pecan flavor soon

Some very good and promising sounding releases coming soon.

I had both the current flavors of Ketofeed and both are amazing.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Graeter's Ice Cream is from Cincinnati this is also one of Marc's favorite ice cream places. I would not be surprised it if is one of their ice cream flavors replicated into a protein powder.
Then it will have to have giant chunks of chocolate in it, haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Butterscotch peanut butter is the next flavor of the outright bar

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be worth a try ..

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Link?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It all went downhill for PeeJay when he cut ties with his son Jason. Kpeaceoutbye.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer