The New Product Release Thread

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Saw an email on Rocket Pop flavored Focus XT -- is it just a new flavor? any changes made to the formula (saw updated labels and was just curious)?

Didn't see anything in the SNS subforum.
Just saw that too. That's a new flavor (exclusive to the S retailer) and the new formula is BIGLY improved from previous

to

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HPS releasing a non stim pre in 6-8 weeks with EAA, Recovery, and mTOR elements. Featuring 5 trademarked ingredients in a 15g serving size. Creatine and Beta Alanine Free.
Can you confirm if there will be any Betaine in the formula?

I don't understand why Betaine has made it into so many preworkouts. If I'm not mistaken, it has no acute effects, and makes it hard to stack with any ergogenic staple products(Tr1umph, Ergonine, etc) that already have a full dose of Betaine.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw an email on Rocket Pop flavored Focus XT -- is it just a new flavor? any changes made to the formula (saw updated labels and was just curious)?

Yep and it is AWESOME!! Can literally drink all day

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just saw that too. That's a new flavor (exclusive to the S retailer) and the new formula is BIGLY improved from previous

to

Steve worked hard on getting this one right and it will be a game changer.

Huge update from our previous formula and I can't wait to try the new flavours.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Steve worked hard on getting this one right and it will be a game changer.

Huge update from our previous formula and I can't wait to try the new flavours.
:clap2:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

to

Thanks for sharing.

I thought I saw mention of updated formula in that email, but didn't see a panel and hasn't seen discussion in here, so I figured it was a typo or I misread. Very exciting (especially the inclusion of teacrine). I'll definitely be getting in on it.

Pink Lemonade was always my favorite flavor despite all the other great options, so I'll probably snag that and Rocket Pop both.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was based on more overall intake leading to greater muscle mass, but never did it mention an acute affect from a single betaine(and choline) dose.
"The more choline and beta were consumed by the participants, the greater was their muscle mass." I think we can agree that muscle mass is not created in one workout alone, or one dose of any ingrediant.

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for sharing.

I thought I saw mention of updated formula in that email, but didn't see a panel and hasn't seen discussion in here, so I figured it was a typo or I misread. Very exciting (especially the inclusion of teacrine). I'll definitely be getting in on it.

Pink Lemonade was always my favorite flavor despite all the other great options, so I'll probably snag that and Rocket Pop both.
Always keen for your feedback for when you do snag a tub :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This product would be absurdly expensive to make...
Yes, it would be. Knowing the ingredient costs in there, I cannot see how that is even possible for anything less than 4.00 a serving.

Thats why I wrote "too good to be true"
1. 7 patent pended ingredients
2. + other ingredients solid dosed

I would love to se 3rd party testing
I remember a time I priced something that had a lot of that in there (not even all of it) and it was over 20.00 a bottle just to make it!

Couple of retailers beat us to the formally releasing it :)

to

Thank you. I'm glad that you like the new formula better. I'm very excited about it. And it tastes great; as in I wish I had stick packs of just the flavoring to flavor my water with so I could drink it all day great.

We didn't plan on it being an exclusive with them, but they just brought in the SNS line and they bought the entire first batch of Rocket Pop.

Thanks for sharing.

If you liked the original Pink Lemonade you'll love the new one. I liked the original myself but the new version tastes 10x as good in my opinion.

Where is the new focus xt dropping?
I'm not sure what I'm allowed to post in here on that really. S referenced above bought the entire first batch of Rocket Pop and A1 either has or is in the process of listing it. Hopefully other retailers will be getting it in stock and listing it early next week as well.

It's hard to go wrong with these flavors. I hope everyone else likes them as much as the people that have tried them so far. To give you an idea, I don't like fruit punch flavor in general but even I like the fruit punch Caffeine Free Focus XT.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New Focus XT formula is leaps and bounds above the previous formula and crazy everything in there that it’s providing 30 scoops. Couldn’t ask for more!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Focus XT formula is leaps and bounds above the previous formula and crazy everything in there that it’s providing 30 scoops. Couldn’t ask for more!
Thanks. We tried really hard to make this perfect in both the formula and the taste. As long as it does well, there should be some more awesome flavors to come on a fairly regular basis.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a good move with going open label. Prop-blend nootropics in 2018 are a huge turn off IMO. Looks pretty solid.
It is not completely open though, could be 10mg or 490mg of Alpha Gpc, same with the Tyrosine complex.

I am also a fan of L theanine in a 2:1 ratio to caffeine.

Good formula though

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. We tried really hard to make this perfect in both the formula and the taste. As long as it does well, there should be some more awesome flavors to come on a fairly regular basis.
Formula looks great, but with more ingrediants, how did it go from ten grams to seven? Is it the flavoring, or that synergy allowed you to drop some doses down? Just curious.

That said; I'm pretty excited to give this a go. While I've only picked up a few tubs in the past, I always thought SNS did really well with the flavor(pink lemonade). Kind of wish I grabbed the Pina colada when NP had em at $13.99.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is not completely open though, could be 10mg or 490mg of Alpha Gpc, same with the Tyrosine complex.

I am also a fan of L theanine in a 2:1 ratio to caffeine.

Good formula though
Sorry, we do our best but can’t please everyone I suppose. We played with different ratios and found which ones we felt worked better and didn’t want anyone to be able to copy those. Even if we left out the AGPC, it would still be a great formula.

Formula looks great, but with more ingrediants, how did it go from ten grams to seven? Is it the flavoring, or that synergy allowed you to drop some doses down? Just curious.

That said; I'm pretty excited to give this a go. While I've only picked up a few tubs in the past, I always thought SNS did really well with the flavor(pink lemonade). Kind of wish I grabbed the Pina colada when NP had em at $13.99.
Both. More and different ingredients allowed the dosage to come down and also flavor systems have come a long ways so it was easier to flavor.

If you liked the original pink lemonade, I think you’ll really love this one. I think it’s even better.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you confirm if there will be any Betaine in the formula?

I don't understand why Betaine has made it into so many preworkouts. If I'm not mistaken, it has no acute effects, and makes it hard to stack with any ergogenic staple products(Tr1umph, Ergonine, etc) that already have a full dose of Betaine.
There will be a full 2.5g of betaine. This is not your typical pre. It’s really a hybrid product to be honest. I’ve taken up to 5-6g of betaine some days. Not like there’s any ill effect in doing so. This product can be a replacement for something like ergonine. Especially if you’re looking for something like ergonine minus the creatine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for sharing.

ROCKET POP!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That one is not for me!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isolit Formula:

This upcoming week should be some killer deals out there

, C4 Ultimate Cans $25, Hyde for $19 a case
Free Dymatize PRE with Whey purchase, High Volume $19, BOGO Quake, Noxygen for $12
BOGO Amino Pro, Everyday Amino ($18 for 60 Servings)
BOGO ProSupps MyCookies, MyBar's, MyBar Pro's
30% off all Rule 1 Whey, Dymatize Iso-100, PES Select

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isolit Formula:

This upcoming week should be some killer deals out there

Bangs around $17, C4 Ultimate Cans $25, Hyde for $19 a case
Free Dymatize PRE with Whey purchase, High Volume $21, BOGO Quake, Noxygen for $14
BOGO Amino Pro, Everyday Amino ($18-20 for 60 Servings)
BOGO ProSupps MyCookies, MyBar's, MyBar Pro's
30% off all Rule 1 Whey, Dymatize Iso-100, PES Select
Loaded with “other ingredients” corn syrup!etc etc no thanks

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, starting a prop blend with something that should be lower than most other ingredients.
A cup of coffee is better. And if you'd use it for convenience then there are better choices.
Yup. It's basically a caffeine pill with label dressing. I mean, there's nothing wrong with caffeine pills, but I have a feeling this is going to be substantially more expensive than caffeine pills, and make bigger claims.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The good old blend days. I though it was over since every one is bashing on gifted labs being a blend.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gold old blend days lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The good old blend days. I though it was over since every one is bashing on gifted labs being a blend.
Other than nutrabio what company has a 100% open label? Personally I’m not a fan of prop blends but I have used some prop blend products that blew my mind.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other than nutrabio what company has a 100% open label? Personally I’m not a fan of prop blends but I have used some prop blend products that blew my mind.

Earlier thos year, Performax Labs opened up our labels. Allbeit we only had a few portions of some products had a prop blend. All updated labels are fully open.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any reputable company in today's day and age will/should have open labels. I won't buy any pre-workout that still uses a prop blend.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think it drink it is mostly not blended . In fact they are all branded ingredients I believe for the most part.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup. It's basically a caffeine pill with label dressing. I mean, there's nothing wrong with caffeine pills, but I have a feeling this is going to be substantially more expensive than caffeine pills, and make bigger claims.
I was thinking the same thing!!! UNIVERSAL has never been one of my top brands, but I expected more than this!!!