Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yes, sir. I've been working on it since 2014 and have just recently (as of Monday) left my 9-5 job to commit to it full time. It's a risk being as small as it is, but necessary for its success.
All the best!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
110 mg of fuco? Nice.
Always the best.
Definitely. I'm a fan of the Lipomorph product from Antaeus so I wanted to incorporate some of the ingredients. Only if Baiba wasn't so expensive...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Proud of how this one turned out. My favorite product... so far hehe :D

110mg fucoxanthin? Is that 110mg of some sort seaweed extracted for fucoxanthin or 110mg of actual fucoxanthin?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely. I'm a fan of the Lipomorph product from Antaeus so I wanted to incorporate some of the ingredients. Only if Baiba wasn't so expensive...
The fucoxanthin isn’t cheap rather.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate that a lot. Took me a good minute to revamp the site, product labels, and content. But I think I have a good concept and presentation in place for the brand now.
Nice to see you over here brother ;). Keep up the good work.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Direct or not.... $120 for an incomplete natty test booster. That’s BS. I like Purus but I seriously hope they don’t sell a single bottle for that crap

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure it will be less on one of the retailers web site.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it did RIP
Hey not trying to hy jack the thread but if you talk to the CEO could you hit him up to start selling samples of the myofeed I would buy one of each and then buy a 4lb tub after that. Thanks

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Direct or not.... $120 for an incomplete natty test booster. That’s BS. I like Purus but I seriously hope they don’t sell a single bottle for that crap
Wait, what? Even buying fancy (expensive) HMB-FA caps and separate KSM and Primavie capsules would cost you probably (less than) half of that. Why? I mean, it's a solid formula, but that price seems very, very, very high.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super random niche (in my opinion) in terms of the product category; protein bars for equestrians... but the macros and profile is legit lol. Plus they’re giving away 1 free bar to try so might as well give it a shot, right?

Use POLO at checkout on their site for a free bar

18 grams of grass fed whey * Contains turmeric to promote joint function, mobility, and flexibility * Nut-Free * Soy-Free * Gluten-Free * Non-GMO * High Fiber * Low-Sugar

IMG_1523222012.295566.jpg

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super random niche (in my opinion) in terms of the product category; protein bars for equestrians... but the macros and profile is legit lol. Plus they’re giving away 1 free bar to try so might as well give it a shot, right?

Use POLO at checkout on their site for a free bar

18 grams of grass fed whey * Contains turmeric to promote joint function, mobility, and flexibility * Nut-Free * Soy-Free * Gluten-Free * Non-GMO * High Fiber * Low-Sugar

View attachment 163124
Having spent a good bit of time around equestrians at barns and shows in Wellington, I can say that lots of these people would have no problem paying a premium for anything with a horse on it. I'm honestly a little surprised to see that it's actually a pretty solid looking bar. Side note: do you know how much money high-level (international/Olympic) riders spend on supplements for their horses? And how poorly dosed most of these supplements are? Some of them aren’t even dosed well for a person.

Edit: of course they're in Wellington haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Radiate is some good stuff!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015