The New Product Release Thread

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know. I assumed the more, the better? I thought Huperzine is expensive which is why you don't see a big dose in pre workouts.
When studies on humans use, and show benefits with, 0.1-0.2mg, taking 10mg seems pointless at best. More isn't always better, especially with nootropic/cognitive enhancing supplements (things like piracteam come to mind).

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone is confused on how we added Cista into AnaBeta Elite.

AS CistaMax dose was a 4 cap dose consisting of 2700mg of Cistanche Deserticola (Stem) Extract.

The new AnaBeta Elite with Cistanche is a more concentrated extract, like we did with Anacyclus in AnaBeta Elite. So now instead of having to dose 4 caps to get the 2700mg, you simply would only need 2 caps to essentially get that amount, but again, it is more concentrated.
well only one way to find out. and i think i will be able to tell having ran cista allot previously, inb4 8 caps of ABE ;)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
10mg at 99% would be dangerous
That is why I need knowledgeable people such as yourself in the AM community to stop me from taking stupid amounts of stuff :)

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Killer new pwo from ATP Nutrition
I'll be getting to try it soon and will link feedback
Seems interesting but having a hard time looking up info on this brand. Only their website is up which is incomplete and has non-functioning links. Can you aware us on them?

Ownership? Where sold? Quality? How they contacted you? Etc.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Seems interesting but having a hard time looking up info on this brand. Only their website is up which is incomplete and has non-functioning links. Can you aware us on them?

Ownership? Where sold? Quality? How they contacted you? Etc.
Interested in this as well

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any write up yet?
Proven Joint Support*
3 Licensed, Researched, and Patented Ingredients*
Contains Ingredients that have been shown in studies to work in as little as 10 days!!*

Joint Support XT contains THREE licensed, patented ingredients that have been shown to help support healthy joints and cartilage. In addition, it also includes a substantial amount of Glucosamine Sulfate, perhaps the most well-known joint support ingredient on the market.

Joint Support XT Highlights:
 Supports Joint Health and Repair*
 3 Licensed, Researched, and Patented Ingredients*
 Each Bottle Provides a Full 30 Day Supply*
 No Deceptive Proprietary Blends *
 No More Waiting for 3 to 6 Weeks for other Joint Products to MAYBE START working*

Ask yourself a couple of questions:
 Do you suffer from joint pain and inflammation?
 Do you experience lack of mobility and discomfort when trying to do simple tasks
 Are you unable to comfortably do some of the things you used to do due to joint pain and inflammation?
 Are you tired of trying other joint products that are supposed to start working eventually?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Joint Support XT may be right for you.*

A lot of products claim to be the best product on the market. Let’s face it, that’s good advertisement. What many have though is only that, a claim. We aren’t going to make that claim. Instead, we prefer to let the ingredient profile and real world feedback speak for itself.

Let’s Examine the Ingredients that make Joint Support XT so Special:

NEM® Natural Eggshell Membrane:
NEM® is the only natural eggshell membrane ingredient with multiple published safety and effectiveness studies for joint health. Multiple human studies show fast and continued results for joint comfort and flexibility in as little as 7 to 10 days with a 500 mg. daily dose, the exact dose that is in Joint Support XT.*

NEM® naturally contains major joint support nutrients including chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other glycosaminoglycans.

Paractin®:
Paractin® is a patented, standardized, clinically tested natural COX-2 inhibitor that has been shown to provide natural pain relief for minor joint pain, inflammation, discomfort, and stiffness. Consumer Health Digest has listed Paractin® as one of the top 10 natural pain relievers.

Paractin® is a patented extract of Andrographis Paniculata, standardized to Andrographolide, 14-deoxyandrographolide and Neoandrographolide.

The benefits of Paractin® look to go beyond its benefits and a natural inflammatory and joint health aid. Research studies on Paractin have indicated that Paractin may have potential benefits for improving memory and learning, boosting immune response, improving skeletal muscle strength and exercise performance and also reducing muscle damage. Research has also shown that Paractin® may be beneficial for bone health and osteoporosis as well as for helping reduce Rheumatoid Factor.

Boswellin® Super:
Boswellin® Super is obtained from the gum of Boswellia Serrata trees, commonly known as Frankincense, which has been used for its medicinal properties for hundreds of years.

In modern times, the most common uses for Boswellin supplements are for their anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory benefits. Studies have shown that Boswellia Serrata has an anti-inflammatory action much like conventional non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) used for inflammatory conditions but without the side effects commonly associated with conventional NSAIDS. This makes Boswellia Serrata one of the most popular natural ingredients available for inflammation. However, not all Boswellia Serrata ingredients are equal as there are many different standardizations available and many lack the level of active ingredients to deliver on the potential of this awesome ingredient. That is why we picked Boswellin® Super for a very specific reason.

What makes Boswellin® Super so special?
Boswellin® Super is a specific form of Boswellin that is standardized for 50% β-Boswellic acids of which 30% is Acetyl-11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). There are four major pentacyclic triterpenic acids identified in Boswellin® Super: β-Boswellic Acid, Acetyl-β-Boswellic Acid, 11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid, and
Acetyl-11-keto-β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). The significance of having such a high concentration of AKBBA is that AKBBA is reported to have the most potent anti-inflammatory action and is also reported to be active against a large number of inflammatory conditions including arthritis, chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and bronchial asthma.

Glucosamine Sulfate:
Glucosamine Sulfate is the only non-branded/non-patented ingredient included in the Joint Support XT formulation. Glucosamine is probably the most well-known joint support ingredient on the market and is widely used for its ability to support joint and cartilage health.

Joint Support XT is the first product to bring these
Awesome ingredients into one formulation
&
The Best Part is that Joint Support XT offers them all for
LESS than most of the overhyped joint formulas on the market today!!

Joint Support XT
Get Yours Today!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proven Joint Support*
3 Licensed, Researched, and Patented Ingredients*
Contains Ingredients that have been shown in studies to work in as little as 10 days!!*

Joint Support XT contains THREE licensed, patented ingredients that have been shown to help support healthy joints and cartilage. In addition, it also includes a substantial amount of Glucosamine Sulfate, perhaps the most well-known joint support ingredient on the market.

Joint Support XT Highlights:
Supports Joint Health and Repair*
3 Licensed, Researched, and Patented Ingredients*
Each Bottle Provides a Full 30 Day Supply*
No Deceptive Proprietary Blends *
No More Waiting for 3 to 6 Weeks for other Joint Products to MAYBE START working*

Ask yourself a couple of questions:
Do you suffer from joint pain and inflammation?
Do you experience lack of mobility and discomfort when trying to do simple tasks
Are you unable to comfortably do some of the things you used to do due to joint pain and inflammation?
Are you tired of trying other joint products that are supposed to start working eventually?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Joint Support XT may be right for you.*

A lot of products claim to be the best product on the market. Let’s face it, that’s good advertisement. What many have though is only that, a claim. We aren’t going to make that claim. Instead, we prefer to let the ingredient profile and real world feedback speak for itself.

Let’s Examine the Ingredients that make Joint Support XT so Special:

NEM Natural Eggshell Membrane:
NEM is the only natural eggshell membrane ingredient with multiple published safety and effectiveness studies for joint health. Multiple human studies show fast and continued results for joint comfort and flexibility in as little as 7 to 10 days with a 500 mg. daily dose, the exact dose that is in Joint Support XT.*

NEM naturally contains major joint support nutrients including chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other glycosaminoglycans.

Paractin:
Paractin is a patented, standardized, clinically tested natural COX-2 inhibitor that has been shown to provide natural pain relief for minor joint pain, inflammation, discomfort, and stiffness. Consumer Health Digest has listed Paractin as one of the top 10 natural pain relievers.

Paractin is a patented extract of Andrographis Paniculata, standardized to Andrographolide, 14-deoxyandrographolide and Neoandrographolide.

The benefits of Paractin look to go beyond its benefits and a natural inflammatory and joint health aid. Research studies on Paractin have indicated that Paractin may have potential benefits for improving memory and learning, boosting immune response, improving skeletal muscle strength and exercise performance and also reducing muscle damage. Research has also shown that Paractin may be beneficial for bone health and osteoporosis as well as for helping reduce Rheumatoid Factor.

Boswellin Super:
Boswellin Super is obtained from the gum of Boswellia Serrata trees, commonly known as Frankincense, which has been used for its medicinal properties for hundreds of years.

In modern times, the most common uses for Boswellin supplements are for their anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory benefits. Studies have shown that Boswellia Serrata has an anti-inflammatory action much like conventional non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) used for inflammatory conditions but without the side effects commonly associated with conventional NSAIDS. This makes Boswellia Serrata one of the most popular natural ingredients available for inflammation. However, not all Boswellia Serrata ingredients are equal as there are many different standardizations available and many lack the level of active ingredients to deliver on the potential of this awesome ingredient. That is why we picked Boswellin Super for a very specific reason.

What makes Boswellin Super so special?
Boswellin Super is a specific form of Boswellin that is standardized for 50% β-Boswellic acids of which 30% is Acetyl-11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). There are four major pentacyclic triterpenic acids identified in Boswellin Super: β-Boswellic Acid, Acetyl-β-Boswellic Acid, 11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid, and
Acetyl-11-keto-β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). The significance of having such a high concentration of AKBBA is that AKBBA is reported to have the most potent anti-inflammatory action and is also reported to be active against a large number of inflammatory conditions including arthritis, chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and bronchial asthma.

Glucosamine Sulfate:
Glucosamine Sulfate is the only non-branded/non-patented ingredient included in the Joint Support XT formulation. Glucosamine is probably the most well-known joint support ingredient on the market and is widely used for its ability to support joint and cartilage health.

Joint Support XT is the first product to bring these
Awesome ingredients into one formulation
&
The Best Part is that Joint Support XT offers them all for
LESS than most of the overhyped joint formulas on the market today!!

Joint Support XT
Get Yours Today!!
mw1 and the sns team never cease to amaze me. Came home to this bad boy. Shoulder has been acting up so it couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks so much! New labels look sick too!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447465394.294649.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447465402.497866.jpg

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Love this forum. No b.s. knowledgeable people who are willing to ask and answer the important questions.

Other places don't have this luxury. Hope that we can preserve the culture.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Love this forum. No b.s. knowledgeable people who are willing to ask and answer the important questions.

Lol there's a little BS. But that's what makes it fun

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Tried the new hellfire and APS yellow thunder (all taken over by hi-tech) and its weak as ****

The profile is back to the OG with dmaa and the caps are even smaller. Much much weaker

I don't rate high tech products

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Tried the new hellfire and APS yellow thunder (all taken over by hi-tech) and its weak as ****

The profile is back to the OG with dmaa and the caps are even smaller. Much much weaker

I still have the hellfire from several years back.... Kicks my a$$ every time I take it.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Lol there's a little BS. But that's what makes it fun
Usually it gets called out/argued over and mods allows this to take place without deleting comments or threads.

In another place I post it's hard to conduct a meaningful discussion over the shilling, marketing, miseducation, ignorance and editing...

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Usually it gets called out/argued over and mods allows this to take place without deleting comments or threads.

In another place I post it's hard to conduct a meaningful discussion over the shilling, marketing, miseducation, ignorance and editing...
Yeah AM boards are definitely the best around.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

i wish one guy who posts on another board would post here who attacks other companies for their shilling and low grade products would post here :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

i bought the "new" mesomorph exp 2018 with Geranium oil (dmma) and it was rubbish nothing like the OG Dmma version

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Opinions on SNS Joint XT vs iFN Joint Help? Been using iFN Joint Help for years now and wondered if there is something better for this 55 year old lifter.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Opinions on SNS Joint XT vs iFN Joint Help? Been using iFN Joint Help for years now and wondered if there is something better for this 55 year old lifter.
Reviews for joint force xt are just coming in as its brand new. I know thebigt is putting it to the test as we speak and so far (just a few days in) may be seeing results already. Should be great stuff but as far as reviews available they're just starting to come in

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need this if it's good, apparently my 46 y/o body keeps listening to my brain that it can still play rugby. The brain keeps winning.
I havent tried it, but for me, it seems like the BEST joint support supplement on the marked

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To those asking, yes joint xt has been arriving at registers and should be available for sale

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Metabolic Nutrition to make a gainer
if it tastes anything like their whey it will be amazing.... price may be a little hefty

Reactions: mw1
Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I got to try it last night, surprisingly flavor isn't very strong with 1 scoop of the peanut butter which is 23g protein, 14g fats, and 6g carbs. Really enjoyed the protozyme flavor but 2 scoops of this gainer tasted pretty nice. Ingredient profile is pretty excitable compared to most other gainers on the market

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Help is a good product, ParActin and Cissus are both good ingredients (we sell both, ParActin is in joint support, and cissus as a standalone)

But I think you'll find that joint support xt brings more to the table for less money than joint help.

You get a slightly higher manufacturer recommended dose of paractin than is used in Joint Help

You also get the full human studied manufacturer recommended dose of NEM

You also get the full human studied manfacturer recommended dose of Super Boswellin.

Its a pretty unparalleled product at an unparalleled price point. I'm proud that we're selling it and think it's a great addition to our line.

It's just the first product in our health series as well, so look for more exciting new products to come from us :)

LEATHERFACE

Awards
Joint Help is a good product, ParActin and Cissus are both good ingredients (we sell both, ParActin is in joint support, and cissus as a standalone)

But I think you'll find that joint support xt brings more to the table for less money than joint help.

You get a slightly higher manufacturer recommended dose of paractin.

You also get the full human studied manfacturer recommended dose of Super Boswellin.

Its a pretty unparalleled product at an unparalleled price point. I'm proud that we're selling it and think it's a great addition to our line.

It's just the first product in our health series as well, so look for more exciting new products to come from us :)
Nice, joint support xt + cissus xt sound good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS-JOINT SUPPORT XT...only on day 5, maybe a little less pain...but definitely less stiffness in my knee. the label says it works within 10 days, so still have a way to go.

I did some research on NEM....THAT IS THE INGREDIENT THAT HAS ME MOST EXCITED!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS-JOINT SUPPORT XT...only on day 5, maybe a little less pain...but definitely less stiffness in my knee. the label says it works within 10 days, so still have a way to go.

I did some research on NEM....THAT IS THE INGREDIENT THAT HAS ME MOST EXCITED!!!!
That sounds good :) !

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As soon as joint xt hits one of the two e-tailers I purchase from, I'm buying. I have bulk cissus already. This should keep me in optimal joint health for my next two training cycles leading into my meet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As soon as joint xt hits one of the two e-tailers I purchase from, I'm buying. I have bulk cissus already. This should keep me in optimal joint health for my next two training cycles leading into my meet.
Scivation will release a joint product start of the new year that may be worth looking into as well.
I got to beta-test it last year, do not know the profile yet. But it was pretty remarkable how fast in 4 weeks my left elbow joint went from not being able to grip a bar to squat (severe pain) to repping 315 with 0 pain.

Hopefully more info will be spilled soon as well as new xtend flavors + the new Xtend study that is being done at a university in North Carolina.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Isnt xtend getting something added to it in Jan? Read that it will be something you can def feel

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isnt xtend getting something added to it in Jan? Read that it will be something you can def feel
not 100% sure on that.
I do know that Mike hinted towards new flavors + the release of a study they have been working on with xtend and it should drop after the new year. no ETA

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scivation will release a joint product start of the new year that may be worth looking into as well.
I got to beta-test it last year, do not know the profile yet. But it was pretty remarkable how fast in 4 weeks my left elbow joint went from not being able to grip a bar to squat (severe pain) to repping 315 with 0 pain.

Hopefully more info will be spilled soon as well as new xtend flavors + the new Xtend study that is being done at a university in North Carolina.

Hmm. Twice a day dosing? I've got a decent amount of pain in my elbow when I squat as well. Flossing helps, for two sets.

Is your elbow still healthy? Even after discontinued use?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmm. Twice a day dosing? I've got a decent amount of pain in my elbow when I squat as well. Flossing helps, for two sets.

Is your elbow still healthy? Even after discontinued use?
yeah it a split dose, but it worked incredible to say the least.
Elbow is better than it was before. After my run on the joint product I continued back squatting for the next 8 weeks as a test and found minimal pain with discontinued use.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

You get a slightly higher manufacturer recommended dose of paractin than is used in Joint Help

I agree here, hugely proud to be selling this product.

The write up alongside De__eBs succent notes should give you a fair idea at how powerful it is :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im sure you will see some Black Friday sales with that combo
I am only on day 5 of JOINT SUPPORT XT...but I have a feeling I will be stocking up. only minor relief so far, but any relief at all on day 5 is better than I expected.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am only on day 5 of JOINT SUPPORT XT...but I have a feeling I will be stocking up. only minor relief so far, but any relief at all on day 5 is better than I expected.
Thats pretty quick. What kind of joint problems did you have, if you dont mind me asking?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats pretty quick. What kind of joint problems did you have, if you dont mind me asking?
no cartilage in right knee. I've had scope done and cortisone injections, doc told me many years ago that I need a knee replacement, but I can't afford to take 6 months off. I am prescribed tramadol, but don't like how they make me feel-the VA keeps sending me 240 every month, I have over 600 sitting in my medicine cabinet. I was taken off nsaids because of acid reflux, and that really hurt, lol. I did 6 months of glucosamine/chondroitin with only minor relief.... some better results with cissus, so I have stuck with it.