• Established
  • First Up Vote

Tried the Cookies n cream Mission1 bar, pretty legit. Better than quest imo

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

Tried the Cookies n cream Mission1 bar, pretty legit. Better than quest imo
You lucky devil. I can't wait for them to release the single bars so I can try them all. I've heard nothing but positive things.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isolicious Cereal:

Today’s Isolicious unveiling hasn’t confirmed everything you need to know about it, although it has revealed some details well worth mentioning. From what we can make out the product will have 25g of protein per serving made up of whey isolate, with zero sugar. The other equally important pieces of information we have are the flavors for CTD’s cereal tasting Isolicious. So far we know of three for the protein with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch inspired Cinnamon Cereal Crunch, Coco Puffs like Coco Cereal Crunch and the Fruity Pebbles like Fruity Cereal Crunch.
now this is intriguing... and good flavor choices to start. Def sounds worth a try.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They did not have nitrates in their original nitramine formula.

bleh... another double scoop or bust... what a bummer. Then again, the og just made me sick anyways so prob wouldnt have tried.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
bleh... another double scoop or bust... what a bummer. Then again, the og just made me sick anyways so prob wouldnt have tried.
My exact sentiment

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing of myokem ever looked that appealing to me...though them having y in nitramine turned me off from their whole line in general...bleh

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Agreed as well. I didn't like the OG either. Didn't agree with me.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mind the OG, but I enjoyed Pyroxamine more. New formula looks decent enough to try a sample of at the very least and see how it feels.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahah Walmarts in Canada don't sell good **** like this. I'm gonna have to wait until it comes to GNC/Healthy Planet or Popeye's, which is probably going to be a few months from now unfortunately.
M&S sells singles and has decent ship rates to CAN :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
M&S sells singles and has decent ship rates to CAN :)
Hahah I can't justify a purchase for a few single bars...that is too THIRSTY for supps hahaha. mod edit: review rules

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahah I can't justify a purchase for a few single bars...that is too THIRSTY for supps hahaha. If BB.com ****ing had singles in all the new bars I would just add them to orders.

mod edit: review rules.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
everyone on that theacrine now
How do you find that? I'm probably going to try it in the new C4 Neuro for the first time.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone please review the rules about linking/references. Thank you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing of myokem ever looked that appealing to me...though them having y in nitramine turned me off from their whole line in general...bleh
magnitropin is bomb. top 5 supp for me.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
magnitropin is bomb. top 5 supp for me.
Then they should have planned ahead and not included y in nitra...they ruined the whole line for me, lol... same with MAN and game day and some others... I'm weird like that ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then they should have planned ahead and not included y in nitra...they ruined the whole line for me, lol... same with MAN and game day and some others... I'm weird like that ;)
I believe the reformulated version doesn't contain y.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
True...but the 'damage' is done ��
the yohimbe and the damage done...kinda reminds me of a neil young song, lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New ON Isolate

Per serving the simply named supplement lists 25g of protein, as mentioned made up entirely of whey isolate. 3g of carbohydrates (1g sugar), just the 1g of fat (half a gram saturated), and a total of 120 calories. As straightforward as the contents of Optimum Isolate are, the brand has made things a little more interesting with the product’s list of options. While it does only come in two flavors, Chocolate Shake and Vanilla Soft Serve, Isolate does in fact have three different sizes to choose from. From smallest to biggest there is the 22 or 23 (chocolate/vanilla) serving 1.6lb, 40 or 43 serving 3lb, and the 67 or 71 serving 5lb.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was able to try one of the flavors of the new MT Protein Bar. I have cookies and cream to try next. Check out the latest post in my log, I do not want to post the whole review in this thread.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was able to try one of the flavors of the new MT Protein Bar. I have cookies and cream to try next. Check out the latest post in my log, I do not want to post the whole review in this thread.
You log on here?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I'd like to see some companies drop some full blown non stim pre w/o.. There's a ton of pump products on the market but I haven't seen much of anything that is a full encompassing pre workout just without the stims..anybody else seen a product like this out there??

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see some companies drop some full blown non stim pre w/o.. There's a ton of pump products on the market but I haven't seen much of anything that is a full encompassing pre workout just without the stims..anybody else seen a product like this out there??
Conqu3r unleashed

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take a look at Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Not yet i just ordered some however the profile looks awesome and reviews have been nothing less then fantastic
I could imagine it looks like a great formula, you going to log the usage or review it on here?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Permaswole by chaos and pain.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The profile is what it is - stellar! Some users have reported the flavour of the Stim free is average because of the harsh flavor of the raws (adaptogen blend) which we are working on. You can view more here..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/274428-q-olympus-labs.html

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

only one more ingredient to go...

hot dang is this thing packed with legit ingredients/dosed