The New Product Release Thread

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no cartilage in right knee. I've had scope done and cortisone injections, doc told me many years ago that I need a knee replacement, but I can't afford to take 6 months off. I am prescribed tramadol, but don't like how they make me feel-the VA keeps sending me 240 every month, I have over 600 sitting in my medicine cabinet. I was taken off nsaids because of acid reflux, and that really hurt, lol. I did 6 months of glucosamine/chondroitin with only minor relief.... some better results with cissus, so I have stuck with it.
Sounds like Joint Support XT id effective with relief. I wonder if it actually fixes some of the problem..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like Joint Support XT id effective with relief. I wonder if it actually fixes some of the problem..
I am going to find out!!! if it doesn't give some relief I am destined to get knee replacement, I can't do what I need to do with this much pain!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It can slow down the degradation process that occurs with age (cartilage anabolism drops remarkedly as we get older and joints get progressively weaker).

If people have inflamed joints, it can help ease the pain and reduce the inflammation, which also protects the joint from destruction (prolonged inflammation is destructive).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It can slow down the degradation process that occurs with age (cartilage anabolism drops remarkedly as we get older and joints get progressively weaker).

If people have inflamed joints, it can help ease the pain and reduce the inflammation, which also protects the joint from destruction (prolonged inflammation is destructive).
that is the problem with being taken off nsaids. tramadol masks the pain but does nothing for inflammation.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
that is the problem with being taken off nsaids. tramadol masks the pain but does nothing for inflammation.
Yeah, it can make movement more comfortable, but at a cost. Joint Support is a game changer ;)

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
so where is joint support XT being sold now? Jiigzz I can't find it online

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am really amazed by the OL Conqu3r Unleashed Stim free (the reason I just mention stim free is because i dont like stims).
The product looks nothing than perfect !

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so far so good!!!
not taking anything away from SNS's product, because I haven't tried it. but, you HAVE to try the Scivation joint product when it drops. nothing short of amazing.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
not taking anything away from SNS's product, because I haven't tried it. but, you HAVE to try the Scivation joint product when it drops. nothing short of amazing.
Could not agree more here. Stuff was legendary for a 4 week run.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seen that with a lot of companies "beta" tests but when released sometimes they don't live up unfortunately

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Here is the thing (bold)
you do not need a complex formula to make an effective product.
And IForce has their flavoring game on point.
Their flavoring is legit.

Lemon drop (drools).....

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I am really amazed by the OL Conqu3r Unleashed Stim free (the reason I just mention stim free is because i dont like stims).
The product looks nothing than perfect !
Agreed. All other pres, IMO, were left way behind it. Best by far.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i know man. Mike swears it will be just as good.
Mike does, but everyone else who ran it (beta-test) on multiple forums found the same success. Myself included. It was lightyears above super cissus and animal flex.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so where is joint support XT being sold now? Jiigzz I can't find it online
dave39 should be coming to retailers anytime soon

Message me if you shop at a specific site and you don't see it there within couple of days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I started seeing less inflammation and a slight reduction in pain of 5th day of JOINT SUPPORT, to me that is extraordinary!!!

keep in mind my knee is not just some temporary sprain or tweak!!!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
was tooling around on phw and saw another primeval pre-release.

from before- label still a mystery:

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
was tooling around on phw and saw another primeval pre-release.

from before- label still a mystery:

Wtf are the first and third ones...

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
anyone try the new giant sports elite protein? if so, are the flavors similar to its predecessor (which are identical to og myofusion- which was the goat whey blend)??

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
anyone try the new giant sports elite protein? if so, are the flavors similar to its predecessor (which are identical to og myofusion- which was the goat whey blend)??
I heard the OG actually tasted great but their protein content was less than half? what they claimed, so I say **** that company.

Reactions: LLN
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^essentially.

Some things you cant come back from (not to this customer)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I heard the OG actually tasted great but their protein content was less than half? what they claimed, so I say **** that company.
Claimed 27 but was far less
Giant Sports Delicious Protein recorded 39.9g of bound protein per 100g of product and totaled 14.4g of protein per serving.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Claimed 27 but was far less
Giant Sports Delicious Protein recorded 39.9g of bound protein per 100g of product and totaled 14.4g of protein per serving.
That's disappointing.
I sent Chef Bob's baked goods that I got from the 2015 Arnold Classic to the labs ...
- COR Cinnamon Bread: 0% percent real cinnamon

True Story! 110% delicious because 100% is for suckas ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's disappointing.
I sent Chef Bob's baked goods that I got from the 2015 Arnold Classic to the labs ...
- COR Cinnamon Bread: 0% percent real cinnamon

True Story! 110% delicious because 100% is for suckas ;)
Just as long as you dont bring up Arctic Zero Fake Ice Cream and how that does not meet label claims. and its 30-60% more kcals than it suggests..
Fake stuff FTL

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just as long as you dont bring up Arctic Zero Fake Ice Cream and how that does not meet label claims. and its 30-60% more kcals than it suggests..
Fake stuff FTL
Really? Then glad I didn't start adding that into my plans as I originally meant to this week, forgot to grab it last night at the store!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Arctic zero is not worth it;
It's not ice cream and it's easy to tell.

IMO of course, but I would rather grab even light Breyers over that. Or Edy's if I were in the US

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

IMO of course, but I would rather grab even light Breyers over that. Or Edy's if I were in the US
Yea I just make my own with select anyway. From a macro standpoint it made sense to add on higher carb days and as a change up... But not worth it obviously now

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yea I just make my own with select anyway. From a macro standpoint it made sense to add on higher carb days and as a change up... But not worth it obviously now
I prefer Select ice cream to Arctic Zero

PEScience needs in the ice cream game ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isolicious Cereal:

Today’s Isolicious unveiling hasn’t confirmed everything you need to know about it, although it has revealed some details well worth mentioning. From what we can make out the product will have 25g of protein per serving made up of whey isolate, with zero sugar. The other equally important pieces of information we have are the flavors for CTD’s cereal tasting Isolicious. So far we know of three for the protein with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch inspired Cinnamon Cereal Crunch, Coco Puffs like Coco Cereal Crunch and the Fruity Pebbles like Fruity Cereal Crunch.

Really? Then glad I didn't start adding that into my plans as I originally meant to this week, forgot to grab it last night at the store!
Do you google?

http://www.law360.com/articles/372279/arctic-zero-hit-with-false-ad-suit-over-calorie-count

Testing from independent food laboratories have confirmed that Arctic Zero dessert items contain up to 68 percent more calories than advertised, discrediting the company's claims that its products provide customers with a "low-calorie, healthy food choice," according to the suit.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
New Performix Pump Agent:

Looks a bit underdosed for 1 scoop

This will probably be a hell of a pump product at 2 scoops.. At least they're doing the CM at a 2:1 ratio, many companies will throw a 1:1 ratio in a product but not label it as such, product looks good with citrulline malate as #1 ingredient not knowing there's like 1.5g citrulline in it..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I agree, if you're going to cheat, then cheat....just not too much and in particular tooo often...moderation is the key!!!