The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G Code Feast

nutrient dense meal formula that is made with only real food ingredients and features a fully transparent label which isn’t that common with meal products.

ncluding 21.5g of whey isolate and 1.1g of egg whites yielding 21g of protein per serving.
On the carbohydrate 9g of carbs and 4g of fat per serving with whole oat flour and MCTs

$50 for 20 servings

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
G Code Feast

nutrient dense meal formula that is made with only real food ingredients and features a fully transparent label which isn’t that common with meal products.

ncluding 21.5g of whey isolate and 1.1g of egg whites yielding 21g of protein per serving.
On the carbohydrate 9g of carbs and 4g of fat per serving with whole oat flour and MCTs

$50 for 20 servings
Daaaaaaaamn. Ok, I like that.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supp companies CEO started following me on the gram,
I usually don’t take notice but I had a look at the page, looks like they started in like March

These are the formulas

IMG_5375.JPG

IMG_5376.JPG

IMG_5377.JPG

IMG_5378.JPG

IMG_5379.JPG

IMG_5380.JPG

IMG_5381.JPG

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, get it while its hot! New 11KT spray now at Apex-Alchemy.

"Kronos contains the adrenosterone metabolite known as 11-KT.* This concentrated metabolite is produced naturally by the human body and is found in several types of seafood.* We've added an acetate ester for increased lipophilicity and enhanced* absorption.* We've packaged this product with a stylish and easy to use trigger sprayer for quick and simple applications.* This topical spray helps *promote the appearance of lean muscle while helping to *reduce the appearance of subcutaneous fat and excess water."

don't forget code GRZB10 gets you 10% off as well. Cheers!

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/products/kronosView attachment 181346
What's the amount of active in the bottle? Do you know?

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
Like the pre. hormones with some strange stims grow bitch tits then comes the heart attack.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
100mg per 10 pumps. Thats the recommended daily dose.
Well... the recommended daily dose is 5-10 pumps 1-2 times daily.

I’ve always used AA stuff I’ve gotten, 10 pumps 2 times a day. Lasts about a month that way.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like the pre. hormones with some strange stims grow bitch tits then comes the heart attack.
Not sure how anyone is growing bitch tits on epiandro and 7 keto. But ok. Lol

I’m sure there’s almost nothing for doses in it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’d take the Incinerbolic & Growth. I mean I wouldn’t buy them, but if you gave them to me

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xtend Energy Carbonated

Flavors:
Ultra Frost
Knockout Fruit Punch
Lemon Ice
Blueberry Lemonade

Formula:

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtend Energy Carbonated

Flavors:
Ultra Frost
Knockout Fruit Punch
Lemon Ice
Blueberry Lemonade

Formula:
This looks pretty good. Love xtend flavoring and im a seltzer addict so I’m thinking this may be right up my alley

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks pretty good. Love xtend flavoring and im a seltzer addict so I’m thinking this may be right up my alley
You would really like these then

low caffeine like the xtend carbonated above

I will have my YT Review on these up shortly ^

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upcoming Nutrabio Release

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I am still a fan of vaso6, I get good results from it.
Really? There's an ongoing lawsuit now with the claims that the ingredient is completely bunk. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange 3D Coming next month

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Isolit Flavors from Primeval coming soon

[video]

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin beta test & Horchata

Last edited:
M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
Ghost burn looks great. Any idea solution why everywhere apart from Australia/New Zealand are getting limited quantities?
I’m hoping it means just at first, would be gutted if this is just a limited run as this is the best ghost product I’ve seen, well I have love for ghost pump too, it’s an underrated product on these boards.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Nutrabio Friday

M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
I still don’t get why people are putting ksm in everything. It really limits your customer base bc it’s so readily available as a stand alone and now it’s in multi vitamins, pres, proteins, aminos, and fat burners.... NOT an ingredient you want to take too much of.
I get what your saying but you could say the same about caffeine. Personally the only thing I use currently with ksm in it is bloodshred. Not everyone uses a ton of supps that would include it.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still don’t get why people are putting ksm in everything. It really limits your customer base bc it’s so readily available as a stand alone and now it’s in multi vitamins, pres, proteins, aminos, and fat burners.... NOT an ingredient you want to take too much of.
Because it’s the new vaso6

Throw it in everythinggg!!!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may need to try that Intracell when I run out of my BCAA

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Redcon1 Vegan protein
Drops this week

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
Probably the fastest growing company on the market so apparently somebody does

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have a legitimate reason to keep giving singerman their money?
Short answer... No. If his prices came down, and I mean way down then I would. He has clearly gone safe mainstream these days which isn't a bad thing to do necesarily. I use mutant at the moment for some of my staples and they are pretty "safe" i.e. boring with regards to ingredient profiles but they are way more affordable than redcon. Almost half the price for similar supplements with similar ingredients and quantities. Fade out is a decent sleep aid but I recon that will be gone from their range soon because not all countries accept the ingredients.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
Short answer... No. If his prices came down, and I mean way down then I would. He has clearly gone safe mainstream these days which isn't a bad thing to do necesarily. I use mutant at the moment for some of my staples and they are pretty "safe" i.e. boring with regards to ingredient profiles but they are way more affordable than redcon. Almost half the price for similar supplements with similar ingredients and quantities. Fade out is a decent sleep aid but I recon that will be gone from their range soon because not all countries accept the ingredients.
I like the fact that they have unflavoured versions of some of there supps, most companies do not!! I used a few redcon supps over time but not had any amazing results etc.. not sure what to make of the company

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If price is the issue with Redcon1 I am willing to give anyone my 20% off code to save some money. I love RPG, MRE Bars, and the New Breakfast at the Ready B.A.R. got some great flavors there, and just recently added in MOAB and Cluster Bomb as an Intra Workout.

D

Danksta710

Awards
I don't think I have ever tasted a Really Good Vegan Protein .............
The Get Diesel stuff is GREAT I gotta say. I still have whey with artificial flavors and sweeteners and find it hard to drink now. I find it kinda gross now TBH.

My only complaint is the vegan protein seems harder to digest. But the flavoring is on point IMO.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
When Redcon 1 first came out I quite enjoyed Total War. Still have near full tub of the original Total War I got when they launched. DMHA is decent for me BUT after a bit it does not work as well. Big Noise also was a good pump product. Fade Out is a favorite sleep aid of mine so I rate Fade Out highly. Tango I liked, Flavoring is good but still in the end just an expensive flavored creatine. Grunt isn't bad either but there are better options out there that are flavored better as well.

No for their protein. Not a fan of the sources. Isotope didn't taste very good so also not a fan.

As for the above new flavors. Not sure I like the sound of Bourban Banana Nut. I have had several Bourban flavored ice creams and no thanks. The new Isolit sound good though. Have a tub of their vanilla but have not opened yet.