The New Product Release Thread

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think with Redcon the formulas are boring and safe and for me at least they just don’t appeal

Plus let’s not forget he ran Prime nutrition and Fckd over John meadows and the formulas

Wonder who manufactures the Redcon stuff now?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think with Redcon the formulas are boring and safe and for me at least they just don’t appeal

Plus let’s not forget he ran Prime nutrition and Fckd over John meadows and the formulas

Wonder who manufactures the Redcon stuff now?
My issue isn’t with the stuff Redcon makes - it’s what Singerman and Braun DIDN’T make, but said they did.

Just like piece of trash Gaspari, taking my money for products sold under false pretenses that didn’t include what I paid for. Myofusion having 12g protein/scoop, etc.

Anybody buying their products either didn’t get robbed or probably doesn’t know their backstories.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My issue isn’t with the stuff Redcon makes - it’s what Singerman and Braun DIDN’T make, but said they did.

Just like piece of trash Gaspari, taking my money for products sold under false pretenses that didn’t include what I paid for. Myofusion having 12g protein/scoop, etc.

Anybody buying their products either didn’t get robbed or probably doesn’t know their backstories.
Very true unfortunately both have legions or whatever they are called that will buy anything they both release without question

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true unfortunately both have legions or whatever they are called that will buy anything they both release without question
Both companies have enticing products. That likely are exactly what they say they are these days. But I never received a refund & I haven’t forgotten.

Years ago I bought some bunk M1A from a company that accidentally sold a bunch of DHEA instead. All the other products were legit, and when I messaged the owner he sent me and anyone else who had bought a bottle a personal check. It was a mistake and they made amends.

Meanwhile Singerman was posing in front of Phantoms in a pinstriped suit holding a Cuban for Blackstons.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Derek Charlebois to get into the protein game

Flavors:
Chocolate Brownie
Vanilla Cake Batter

Pre-Sale available now

Last edited:
M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
Can the forum host labels awards? Pretty sure these guys would win.
doubt it but yeah I like hps labels to, very modern look to them. I do love ol too but winner for me I think is build fast and it feels nice to touch too 😄

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doubt it but yeah I like hps labels to, very modern look to them. I do love ol too but winner for me I think is build fast and it feels nice to touch too
That’s so funny you say that - never used Build Fast, but they do always look nice to touch! I never really thought of it til you posted that.

#handfeel

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doubt it but yeah I like hps labels to, very modern look to them. I do love ol too but winner for me I think is build fast and it feels nice to touch too 😄
Seams like Build Fast, is doing everything right !!

M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
That’s so funny you say that - never used Build Fast, but they do always look nice to touch! I never really thought of it til you posted that.

#handfeel
Haha yeah the hand feel is lovely! That raised lettering 😂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely want 2 scoops !!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
I would just order pure L citrulline for a fraction of the price and add to any reasonably priced PWO. The fact that it needs to launch with 40% makes the price margin pretty apparent.
This

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow Launch
Ghost Burn

Flavors
Mango
Green Apple
Warheads Sour Watermelon

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys,

This is a product announcement thread, not a sales thread. I don't want to see sales or solicitations in this thread.
As I've said many times in this thread alone....Please get back to the topic of the thread.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
As an old cocaine energy fan I'm excited about this spicy /cola /cherry mix. Definitely reccomend picking it up. It's one of the most interesting flavors I've ever tasted..also excited to try the new formula since they moved to 12 oz cans from 8 in the other flavors.
Screenshot_20190411-013639_Chrome.jpeg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love seeing crazy new flavors out there. Spicy flavors are usually good but rarely seen

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cellucor Muscle Builder M5 Ultimate

20 Servings

Flavors:
Fruit Punch
Blue Raz

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love seeing crazy new flavors out there. Spicy flavors are usually good but rarely seen
I tried all of the spicy & fruity specialty Diet Coke flavors last summer...turns out I don’t like spicy drinks

If only they had just been fruity!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
HMB is so underrated imo. It’s something I can always notice working. Albeit I don’t always “feel” it
I used it once many years ago,I think it was clear muscle? My endurance definately improved and ive read its good at retaining muscle in a cutting phase. Probably going to order some bulk HMB soon and see what happens. That ghost burn looks like a solid thermo.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_5392.JPG

Really getting good use out of those gaspari label designs... same goes for Black Stone

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cellucor C4 Carbonated Cotton Candy Review

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look like the original Sopharma tribestan at 250 mg per capsule.
That’s what I was thinking. People talk about that stuff as a serious drive increaser back in the day.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
That’s what I was thinking. People talk about that stuff as a serious drive increaser back in the day.
I got 3 bottles of Sopharma tribestan, I should run it in the next few month

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comes out Tomorrow from Nutrabio

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the cinnamon sugar donut was really poor at the Arnold, but I expect both of these flavors in this much easier to pull off. Consistency was quality isolate.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definite purchase for me. I love all the breakfast series flavors of their Isolate as well as the strawberry lemon bomb Intra Blast. Nutrabio has slowly become my go to company for supps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you buy a tub and try it, or try a watered down sample from a dixie cup!?
Cinnamon Sugar Donut was my favorite of the 3 flavors off the breakfast series
Only the watered down dixie cup from their booth.

If the flavor were richer it would probably be great in oats or cream of rice, very neutral flavor.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would think at an Expo, where they are offering you a sample they would go out of there way to make it taste the best than can???????????

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
How in the world is the Ghost Burn sold out already? Did they only make 500 tubs of it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever mixed Protein Isolate in multiple gallons of water in dispenser machines? It doesn't come out nearly as good as making your own shake at your house.

Pre-Workouts & Amino's are far different when mixing in a large batch because they are heavily flavored.

@Hyde could of asked one of the workers for a single sample or two and then made his own opinion with testing it in his preferred method (Shake, Pudding, Baking) etc. With these flavors I found 4oz to be the sweet spot
see that's seems silly to me... a shake in not 4oz. that's like a shot. when I buy a protein i want to be able to taste the falvor in AT LEAST 8oz of liquid, likely more like 12... otherwise its not even satisfying. I could just eat a piece of candy or something and get the same flavor and volume.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
see that's seems silly to me... a shake in not 4oz. that's like a shot. when I buy a protein i want to be able to taste the falvor in AT LEAST 8oz of liquid, likely more like 12... otherwise its not even satisfying. I could just eat a piece of candy or something and get the same flavor and volume.
I notice this with almost every isolate I try. It’s just very thin. For me I prefer blends for shakes. If I’m using an isolate I’m probably just drinking it fast for recovery. But I’m sure you could some cow milk, almond milk or coconut milk to add some body and bring out the flavor more.

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
Gross. There's a reason why people add syrup to pancakes...

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
Protein pancakes with sugar free syrup are awesome!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it weren't vegan I'd be in !!