Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually, I pay about $10 bucks for quality ramen soup at Ramen restaurants in the city I live. That’s why I would buy this Vita Ramen product because it would be less and looks to also be quality ramen soup.

Btw...if you want to make cheap ramen soup into a quality one you can drop 2 eggs and some spinach in while you are cooking it. It comes out pretty good.
Hey, it’s your money. If you think it’s worth $4, then that’s what they’ll set it to you for and everyone wins, right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey, it’s your money. If you think it’s worth $4, then that’s what they’ll set it to you for and everyone wins, right?
what would PT BARNUM say?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the formula looks badass, preworkout I would never buy but this looks good. Would wait for a sale but items like NovaPump run at $50 for 20servings not sure why he’s getting such a bad wrap.
That NovaPump was actually buy one get one free a few days ago so it actually was
selling for $25 a tub. I personally prefer just buying bulk L-citrulline or citrulline malate
as well as glycerol and adding to pre's when needed so I'm NOT interested in any of
these overpriced pump supps.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
since way back in the day I have viewed syntha- 6 as a dessert protein. nice substitute for what I usually eat for dessert.
Strawberry was the GOAT (at least back in the day - maybe the formula has changed)

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife loves the White Chocolate Raspberry! It’s a fight for those in our house.

Then I found out my son has been sneaking around eating them also! I had a box of each flavor disappear within a month!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like the formulae but have concerns over the company, director is 75old man and doing a google search shows multiple scams linked to the address - something very dodgy going on here
we will know for sure when these come out with reasonable or even cheap prices ha... those formulas should NOT be cheap

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will be interesting to see !!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For Me

Almond Butter Chocolate Chip #1
Oatmeal Raisin #2
Butterscotch #3
PB Chocolate Chip #4
White Chocolate Raspberry #5

The Almond Butter, Oats + Honey = KILLER
Best bars on the market hands down.
See I thought the butterscotch was best by a longshot, to each their own this new one sounds delicious

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The butterscotch is good, just a tad too sweet for me. And I agree with Bob, the oatmeal raisin is just like a cookie. I sprinkle some cinnamon on top and it’s money!

Can’t wait for the banana walnut to drop, I’ll be picking them up for sure!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t believe I’m saying this but BPI actually putting out some halfway decent formulas

dinot1985

dinot1985

Awards
I like the formulae but have concerns over the company, director is 75old man and doing a google search shows multiple scams linked to the address - something very dodgy going on here
The company director is Trevor Goodwin and he is 30. No idea where you saw a 70 year old man.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The company director is Trevor Goodwin and he is 30. No idea where you saw a 70 year old man.
Actually your wrong! Where you get your info from funny as it must be his father then as registered name m goodwin

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually your wrong! Where you get your info from funny as it must be his father then as registered name m goodwin

dinot1985

dinot1985

Awards
M Goodwin is Trev's father yes but you are looking up ClearPharm Nutrition Ltd which trades as T-Nutrition in the UK. ClearPharm the brand is ran by Trevor and an extension of T-Nutrition. Make sense?

dinot1985

dinot1985

Awards
Formulas intrigued me so I would be interested in this if it does make it over here.
Thank you for your interest. We've worked hard to try and bring products that can deliver results and help propel UK brands to the level of US brands.

dinot1985

dinot1985

Awards
we will know for sure when these come out with reasonable or even cheap prices ha... those formulas should NOT be cheap
These are the expected UK prices below:
Preponderant £40
The Catalyst £30
Magnitude £35

With the likes of the pantented ingredients, we have invested in a large supply to help bring our pricing down so we can keep the formulas competitive in the UK. Staying healthy is expensive enough.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M Goodwin is Trev's father yes but you are looking up ClearPharm Nutrition Ltd which trades as T-Nutrition in the UK. ClearPharm the brand is ran by Trevor and an extension of T-Nutrition. Make sense?
Nope as it was incorporate this year jan very new, anyway if your trevor dont want to discuss this on this board.. im suspecious especially the ppl you used to register have bad rep.. so lets see how the products end up being, this is the main thing we came to discuss

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Preponderant £40
The Catalyst £30
Magnitude £35

With the likes of the pantented ingredients, we have invested in a large supply to help bring our pricing down so we can keep the formulas competitive in the UK. Staying healthy is expensive enough.
Very cheap for patented ingredients.. large supply? What that mean- your confident if will sell quick.. anyway good luck - something dont add up here

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very cheap for patented ingredients.. large supply? What that mean- your confident if will sell quick.. anyway good luck - something dont add up here
Pretty sure Dino is the forumulator/face of clear pharma

If it’s cheap and you buy it and it doesn’t work then call the company out

Don’t jump on it before it’s even hit shelves

It’s great that a company out of the U.K. is dropping good products, because for a long time it was either import from the US or use the many sub par UK brands

ClearPharm/biohack and even trained by JP are all stepping up the U.K. supp scene

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Preponderant £40
The Catalyst £30
Magnitude £35

Great to see a UK company making great products. I feel like most of the guys here in the UK are back in the Stone Age regarding supplements, company’s and users.
Pretty sure Dino is the forumulator/face of clear pharma

If it’s cheap and you buy it and it doesn’t work then call the company out

Don’t jump on it before it’s even hit shelves

It’s great that a company out of the U.K. is dropping good products, because for a long time it was either import from the US or use the many sub par UK brands

ClearPharm/biohack and even trained by JP are all stepping up the U.K. supp scene
I agree, awesome to see a company here using great ingredients, doses and actually put some thought into the product. My god most UK company’s are in the Stone Age and unfortunately most of the customers are too, Most people on UK forums won’t spend money unless it gets you off your tits or packs a 20lb slab of muscle on in 4 weeks. Hopefully they will have a good customer base here that has more knowledge regarding ingredients or sells well the states.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dino is not only good people, but great people. I fully support him and his new line.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Just got an email stating Sparta Nutrition released a new flavor of protein:

Marshmallow Cereal

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

My guess is it will taste just like fruity loops but with a stronger and sweeter cereal milk vibe (think milk from the marshmallows soaking).

If you want marshmallows or chunkage grab the Patriots Whey from Doug Miller

I think the Merica Labz brand is pretty gimmicky, BUT credit where it’s due: Fortuitous Keepsakes is a really funny rename for Lucky Charms flavor

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primeval Labs will be reformulating Mega Pre Black, adding new flavors, and getting rid of the L-Norvaline . Stay tuned once I can find an updated formula
Intresting stuff.. glad they listening to ppl and current research.. hope they include uped dose of another ingredient :)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

My guess is it will taste just like fruity loops but with a stronger and sweeter cereal milk vibe (think milk from the marshmallows soaking).

If you want marshmallows or chunkage grab the Patriots Whey from Doug Miller

Does that protein really have the different colored pieces at the top?

Either way both proteins look delicious

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Preponderant £40
The Catalyst £30
Magnitude £35

If these really are what they seem they should be great. A sale here and there and that’s be very cost effective. Looking forward to some feedback

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Merica Labz has full size marshmallows in their batter, just like Lucky Charms does.
Sparta Nutrition will not have mix-ins just a fine powder like the rest of their protein powders.
There is only 1500 tubs made for Sparta, once it is sold out... it is sold out (limited edition)
Man I never tried Merica labz, but I will keep them in mind. I am pretty stocked up still.

You’re like the Bo Jackson of supplements ma man

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Merica Labz has full size marshmallows in their batter, just like Lucky Charms does.
Sparta Nutrition will not have mix-ins just a fine powder like the rest of their protein powders.
There is only 1500 tubs made for Sparta, once it is sold out... it is sold out (limited edition)
Man I never tried Merica labz, but I will keep them in mind. I am pretty stocked up still.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn’t muscle sport also have a lucky charms protein?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Local shop named primal nutrition sells MSI and it’s pretty steep in price

dinot1985

dinot1985

Awards
Great to see a UK company making great products. I feel like most of the guys here in the UK are back in the Stone Age regarding supplements, company’s and users.

I agree, awesome to see a company here using great ingredients, doses and actually put some thought into the product. My god most UK company’s are in the Stone Age and unfortunately most of the customers are too, Most people on UK forums won’t spend money unless it gets you off your tits or packs a 20lb slab of muscle on in 4 weeks. Hopefully they will have a good customer base here that has more knowledge regarding ingredients or sells well the states.
Thank you. We hope to help increase knowledge in the UK and show that when done right, supplements don't need to be just heavy stimulants to get anything done right.

Our thirst to increase this knowledge is evident by the release of my book which tells you exactly what and why every ingredient in our first product The Anomaly is present. For those interested you can check out the article here - https://www.stack3d.com/2019/02/creating-the-anomaly.html

Creating The Anomaly is over 15,000 words that go over every aspect of the formula, and it is free to download.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. We hope to help increase knowledge in the UK and show that when done right, supplements don't need to be just heavy stimulants to get anything done right.

Our thirst to increase this knowledge is evident by the release of my book which tells you exactly what and why every ingredient in our first product The Anomaly is present. For those interested you can check out the article here - https://www.stack3d.com/2019/02/creating-the-anomaly.html

Creating The Anomaly is over 15,000 words that go over every aspect of the formula, and it is free to download.
And free to get a tub?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I cant get it to download.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

I have Doug Miller's protein it's really good , I have it everyday it's legit lucky charms.