Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Sinister Labs SinFit Protein Bar Review

Taste

Caramel Crunch - When opening the wrapper you see a caramel glaze with white icing on top of the bar. First bite was incredibly rich and packed with sweetness like eating a caramel sauce you would buy in the grocery store. The small white lines resemble an icing in flavor. The added richness reminds me of a glaze on top of a cinnamon roll. The inside is soft and resembles that of a brownie (just like all the other flavors). I started to get vibes of a butterscotch flavor the more I bit into the protein bar. When it comes to flavor if you enjoy a sweet caramel & Butterscotch combination this will be right at the top of your list of must buy protein bars.

Texture

The texture on these is very close to a FitCrunch, MyBar, and NitroTech Crunch Bar. The outside glaze provides a delicious flavor and a crunch. The middle is a very soft brownie like texture. These bars are becoming very popular because they give you the best of both worlds. Another nice thing about these is they do need to be microwaved,(quest) and they are not so soft you can piece them with your fingers (Fitjoy, Mission 1).

Formula

Per Bar:
Calories ~ 350
16g Fat
28g Carbs
30g Protein

The macro profile is very similar to FitCrunch in calories. This was also very similar to the Olympus Labs bar in which I got to beta-test. The protein is made up of WPC and WPI. What some consumers may not like is the added vegetable oils to the bar but that does help with the fat content. Corn syrup may raise an eye, but what I like is these are not very heavy fiber bars, which can settle very heavy and give me digestion problems. These are flavored with sucralose and have added maltodextrin to enhance the sweetness of the flavor.

Cost

This is what may scare some people away. In grocery stores you can find them for around $2.50-3, and if you order them direct on their webpage its $35 for 12 bars. For an average protein bar consumer $3 may be pushing the budget for an on the go meal replacement bar. Remember if you want one of the best tasting protein bars you will get what you pay for. The calories are higher, so it is not a small snack like a quest bar, or a Snap Nutrition Bar that is less than 200 calories. These are filling and will hold you over for another meal. For how good these tastes I would highly suggest picking them up.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I always found bang to be lightly carbonated. I think user experience changes with this. Is the carbonation really less than a standard energy drink?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Disappointed to hear less carbonation.

Have you tried any of the Monster water flavors (in the plastic can)? I only tried one and it wasnt enjoyable at all -- largely because it wasn't carbonated. Flavor wasnt bad, but I just didn't enjoy it at all and would never repurchase.
Same boat as you. Carbonation is integral to an energy drinks overall flavour

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

So a good breakdown for Bang and Power Potion

Both contain
- bcaa
- coq10
-Taurine
- vitamin b6/b12

Bang ~ $1.66ish (Pending your deals you can find)-$3 Can (Gym and local stores)
-stronger carbonation
- 300mg caffeine
- Creatine

Power Potion — $1.45/Can (intro pricing) ---> $1.54 (Without discount code) to $3 ( Local B&M Stores & Gym))
- citrulline
- 350mg caffeine
- teacrine
- choline

Power Potion will have stronger // longer lasting energy aspect and less carbonation
Bang less caffeine, added creatine, and stronger carbonation

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying the switch got a heads up on where to try it went with purple Hyde. Bang has been making me nauseous lately.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree
Only saw a few products with it and one was nutrabolics bcaa product - solid formula but the flavor was meh
Or, you know, Strafe from several years ago...

1g HICA
1g HMB
1g KIC
2.5g BCAA
1g Betaine

All of Leucine/mTOR metabolites plus Betaine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

1g HICA
1g HMB
1g KIC
2.5g BCAA
1g Betaine

I’m taking something similar to this from torem !!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

1g HICA
1g HMB
1g KIC
2.5g BCAA
1g Betaine

Love it

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Referencing a return of OG Alphamine.....

Is this a troll?

I imagine if OG Alphamine were to ever return it would get the reaction Stone Cold used to get in the 90s. Something like that...
You still have this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listed the wrong ingredient quantities. Tried posting from memory during a busy day.

I went ahead and added a 2-pack special...2 for $52

A Maximum Protein Synthesis Trigger

Strafe™ is an anabolic/anti-catabolic pre-bed supplement delivered in an impossibly great tasting honeydew-cantaloupe powder. If you’ve ever tasted any of these ingredients individually, you’ll understand how hard it was to make this formula something you’ll actually look forward to drinking.

Hitting on multiple potent pathways to activate mTOR, increase protein synthesis and decrease protein breakdown, Strafe™ can be expected to significantly accelerate body composition change to augment your current nutrition and exercise protocols. It can be used during hypocaloric/dieting phases to preserve muscle mass, as well as hypercaloric/bulking phases to accelerate muscle gain.

Plan your Strafe™ intake for when your blood stream has a sufficient pool of all of the essential amino acids, such as 1-2 hours after a high protein meal, or with a scoop of protein powder. Maximum benefits are seen with a pre-bed dosing.

Strafe™
Protein Synthesis Stimulator/Anti-Catabolic
220 Grams

Serving size: 11 grams (~1 full scoop)
Servings per container: 22

Directions: Take 1 serving in 10-12 ounces of water immediately before bed. If you have not consumed a protein rich meal within 2 hours, take with at least 20 grams protein.

Ingredients:

BCAA Blend (2:1:1) 5g
Leucine
Isoleucine
Valine
Calcium-HMB 2.5g
a-Ketoisocaproate
2-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid 1g
Trimethylglycine 1g

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/strafe-2-pack

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listed the wrong ingredient quantities. Tried posting from memory during a busy day.

I went ahead and added a 2-pack special...2 for $52

A Maximum Protein Synthesis Trigger

Strafe is an anabolic/anti-catabolic pre-bed supplement delivered in an impossibly great tasting honeydew-cantaloupe powder. If you’ve ever tasted any of these ingredients individually, you’ll understand how hard it was to make this formula something you’ll actually look forward to drinking.

Hitting on multiple potent pathways to activate mTOR, increase protein synthesis and decrease protein breakdown, Strafe can be expected to significantly accelerate body composition change to augment your current nutrition and exercise protocols. It can be used during hypocaloric/dieting phases to preserve muscle mass, as well as hypercaloric/bulking phases to accelerate muscle gain.

Plan your Strafe intake for when your blood stream has a sufficient pool of all of the essential amino acids, such as 1-2 hours after a high protein meal, or with a scoop of protein powder. Maximum benefits are seen with a pre-bed dosing.

Strafe
Protein Synthesis Stimulator/Anti-Catabolic
220 Grams

Serving size: 11 grams (~1 full scoop)
Servings per container: 22

Directions: Take 1 serving in 10-12 ounces of water immediately before bed. If you have not consumed a protein rich meal within 2 hours, take with at least 20 grams protein.

Ingredients:

BCAA Blend (2:1:1) 5g
Leucine
Isoleucine
Valine
Calcium-HMB 2.5g
a-Ketoisocaproate
2-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid 1g
Trimethylglycine 1g

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/strafe-2-pack
I would really like to try adding this as I Love HICA and haven’t had much experience w a-Ketoisocaproate however I don’t like to ingest anything w calories or that can trigger BG pre bed. How effective would this be taken post workout with a large fast breaking meal in your opinion?

Also, thank God epitome is almost back in stock! I’ll be stocking up.

rjl

Awards
I have to agree with bob on this one. I've only had the cherry cola, but not only are the cost per serving cheaper then a Bang, but I think you get longer lasting energy from hyde. The flavor reminds me of a cherry cola slushy. Ive never had diet cherry coke so i can't comment on how it compares to that. Not too much carbonation, so that's another plus for me. I'm definitely buying a few more cases just because the price is so much cheaper then buying Starbucks or going into a gas station or store and spending at least $3 for some other energy drink.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would really like to try adding this as I Love HICA and haven’t had much experience w a-Ketoisocaproate however I don’t like to ingest anything w calories or that can trigger BG pre bed. How effective would this be taken post workout with a large fast breaking meal in your opinion?

Also, thank God epitome is almost back in stock! I’ll be stocking up.
Generally I made this for an mTOR boost when you don't want to take in a full protein meal. IIRC, mTOR spikes every 3-4 hours generate the most protein synthesis (as opposed to keeping leucine/metabolites elevated constantly). If you're knocking back a full meal then you are getting a big enough spike. If, however, a couple hours later (or before bed a couple of hours after dinner) when your EAA plasma pool is still elevated you wanted to toss back a serving then you will get the best effects.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
BEFFED95-7E16-4651-8861-C41DB0F9852D.jpeg
Holy ****!! got my Hyde Power Potions with some crazy fast shipping The Solution was not kidding on such a great deal thanks brother

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Generally I made this for an mTOR boost when you don't want to take in a full protein meal. IIRC, mTOR spikes every 3-4 hours generate the most protein synthesis (as opposed to keeping leucine/metabolites elevated constantly). If you're knocking back a full meal then you are getting a big enough spike. If, however, a couple hours later (or before bed a couple of hours after dinner) when your EAA plasma pool is still elevated you wanted to toss back a serving then you will get the best effects.
glad to see you are still at the top of your game!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used the new Arez -- didn't show up til last night (got off shift this AM). Grabbed the Bombsicle and rainbow sherbet flavors; started with the latter.

Taste is phenomenal. Insanely good. Energy hit hard and quickly and Vascularity was the best I've had in a while (I'm also sitting avout 240 atm, so heavier than I like -- so that was nice/unexpected).

Now, I normally lift first thing and I lifted about 8 hours later than normal today. All I ate were some left over chicken nuggets and a bowl of Trix like 5-6 hours pre. So, too many variables to pinpoint, but that energy was gone very quickly and I dragged ass through the back end of my workout (high volume delts and traps with 15 stair sprints/laps in between my heaviest sets) -- 57 minutes start to finish.

Also felt a little light-headed afterward (like hypo minus any other symptoms), but I don't really feel hypo symptoms even when BG drops super low, so its weird.

I'll try it again next week first thing in the AM and reassess.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Used the new Arez -- didn't show up til last night (got off shift this AM). Grabbed the Bombsicle and rainbow sherbet flavors; started with the latter.

Taste is phenomenal. Insanely good. Energy hit hard and quickly and Vascularity was the best I've had in a while (I'm also sitting avout 240 atm, so heavier than I like -- so that was nice/unexpected).

Now, I normally lift first thing and I lifted about 8 hours later than normal today. All I ate were some left over chicken nuggets and a bowl of Trix like 5-6 hours pre. So, too many variables to pinpoint, but that energy was gone very quickly and I dragged ass through the back end of my workout (high volume delts and traps with 15 stair sprints/laps in between my heaviest sets) -- 57 minutes start to finish.

Also felt a little light-headed afterward (like hypo minus any other symptoms), but I don't really feel hypo symptoms even when BG drops super low, so its weird.

Have you used Arez White or Black before? If so, how does it compared to the new Arez?

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

just to clarify, are you saying to took the pre-workout 8 hours prior to actually going to the gym?

or are you saying you still took it pre-workout just trained later in the day?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
just to clarify, are you saying to took the pre-workout 8 hours prior to actually going to the gym?

or are you saying you still took it pre-workout just trained later in the day?
LOL, I'm pretty sure he's saying the latter. I can see how it can be read both ways, but I don't think an experienced guy like MidwestBeast would expect a pwo to deliver 8 hours after taking it. But, you never know.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol my bad on phrasing -- pre was ingested partially at home and in the car on the way to train as usual -- just in the afternoon rather than first thing in the AM.

I had not used any previous version of it to compare to.

Lifted later again today and took Quake and for reference didnt experience the energy kick I did from Arez, but also never felt a drop off, either.

Unless work goes terribly tomorrow night, I'll try it Tues morning for heavy chest

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol my bad on phrasing -- pre was ingested partially at home and in the car on the way to train as usual -- just in the afternoon rather than first thing in the AM.

I had not used any previous version of it to compare to.

Lifted later again today and took Quake and for reference didnt experience the energy kick I did from Arez, but also never felt a drop off, either.

Unless work goes terribly tomorrow night, I'll try it Tues morning for heavy chest
sooo...you drive your car and then get on a train?

lol....sorry it was too easy!!!

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Looked up that evomuse epitome looks pretty legit except it’s out of stock everywhere does anyone know if it’s coming back? If not a similar product that works the same way to suppress appetite

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looked up that evomuse epitome looks pretty legit except it’s out of stock everywhere does anyone know if it’s coming back? If not a similar product that works the same way to suppress appetite
It’s in production and is available pre order thru evomuse website

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Go to their website....it's just been re-released and there's a 2 bottle combo on there!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epitome is one of a kind.

And I went ahead and pulled a trigger on one case of Hyde (purple) just to sample it myself/see if I can notice a difference in energy.

Based on what (limited) feedback I've read, I'll prefer Bang due to the carbonation (dat mouthfeel tho...), but I'm not gonna write something off without trying it.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Would u guys go ahead and say it’s the best as far as appetite suppressants go? That’s the only thing I really need help with lol I can do the rest through my carb cycling

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dang bob, you got another 3 cases? So they ARE good then haha, they have to be! I really just care about energy and flavor. I know with your sweet tooth, the flavor has to be on point then ;) They did say they worked with a formulator for quite some time getting it right.
You were asking about the Winter Blast Flavor from Hyde Power Potion right!?
I just heard it is available!

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
Disappointed to hear less carbonation.

Have you tried any of the Monster water flavors (in the plastic can)? I only tried one and it wasnt enjoyable at all -- largely because it wasn't carbonated. Flavor wasnt bad, but I just didn't enjoy it at all and would never repurchase.
yeah i agree i also got next to nothing in terms of energy

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New riot label for new formula

992B004A-9EDF-4EFA-A802-6FAC5D5C7094.png

Each serving in the 30 serving container will contain:
3.2g Beta Alanine for insane muscular endurance and power.
2g L-Citrulline for brutal anaerobic and aerobic output.
500mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine for laser focus.
350mg Caffeine Anhydrous for that tweak.
300mg VASO-6™ to have vascularity on your vascularity.
200mg Glucuronolactone for even more vascularity and blood flow.
20mg Isopropylnorsynephrine, a BRUTAL new stimulant that is synephrine gone Super Siayan.
pyrobatt

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Confirmed riot flavors will be the same but improved !!!!

Unicorn blood
Five finger death punch

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really looking into Epitome. Is it only effective for controlling appetite? I'm looking for a non stim fat burner. Obliviously diet is going to play the biggest role, but does Epitome also help with fat loss?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really looking into Epitome. Is it only effective for controlling appetite? I'm looking for a non stim fat burner. Obliviously diet is going to play the biggest role, but does Epitome also help with fat loss?
Yes, it absolutely helps outside of just appetite suppression.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have to agree with bob on this one. I've only had the cherry cola, but not only are the cost per serving cheaper then a Bang, but I think you get longer lasting energy from hyde. The flavor reminds me of a cherry cola slushy. Ive never had diet cherry coke so i can't comment on how it compares to that. Not too much carbonation, so that's another plus for me. I'm definitely buying a few more cases just because the price is so much cheaper then buying Starbucks or going into a gas station or store and spending at least $3 for some other energy drink.
Epitome is one of a kind.

And I went ahead and pulled a trigger on one case of Hyde (purple) just to sample it myself/see if I can notice a difference in energy.

Based on what (limited) feedback I've read, I'll prefer Bang due to the carbonation (dat mouthfeel tho...=.
Sure you may get a stronger carbonation from Bang, but it doesn't always mean it will hit or last longer.
rgenestr patrick25 Godstrength mkretz rjl Pumpniron91

Can probably all chime in in regards to the energy ill quote rjl above for you in regards to the energy. I know Mkretz also said he noted it lasted longer then bang as well.

But....their energy and price point will make them a repurchase for me....
You can now get Bang & Hyde in a Stack for $42.75 Which is $1.52 a Can.
Pretty damn good deal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a Re-Release but has not been around for a long time, one of Chuck Diesel's Best !!

Diesel COQ.JPG

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
Sure you may get a stronger carbonation from Bang, but it doesn't always mean it will hit or last longer.
rgenestr patrick25 Godstrength mkretz rjl Pumpniron91

Can probably all chime in in regards to the energy ill quote rjl above for you in regards to the energy. I know Mkretz also said he noted it lasted longer then bang as well.

You can now get Bang & Hyde in a Stack for $42.75 Which is $1.52 a Can.
Pretty damn good deal.
Won't be able to compare to bang, but ill have a few words to say in a couple hours. I just cracked my first one the taste is amazing, and the carbonation is just about perfect for me. Flavor: Purple Mist.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Won't be able to compare to bang, but ill have a few words to say in a couple hours. I just cracked my first one the taste is amazing, and the carbonation is just about perfect for me. Flavor: Purple Mist.[/QUOTE]

This is the general consensus on the purple. Easily my favorite of the 3 so far!

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
Won't be able to compare to bang, but ill have a few words to say in a couple hours. I just cracked my first one the taste is amazing, and the carbonation is just about perfect for me. Flavor: Purple Mist.[/QUOTE]

This is the general consensus on the purple. Easily my favorite of the 3 so far!
you were SPOT ON! with the flavor comparison to a diet fanta

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
I’ll let you guys know how the Winter Blast HP tastes, got my order in yesterday morning so excited to try it out once it’s comes in