The New Product Release Thread

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pay $4 for a bottle of redbull every so often knowing full well it probably cost them 10c to make considering it is basically caffeine, sugar and water.

I do it for 2 reasons. A) I love convenience and b) I love redbull sports
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a Monster every so often, I just wanted to make it clear to people in this supplement forum that this energy drink is NOT going to provide any nootropic benefits from things like choline. If anyone wants to buy it and treat it like an energy drink, it's a great price for that, I'd probably buy it if I saw it on the shelf, but I wouldn't rely on it as a nootropic product at all, and I just wanted to make sure that anyone reading this isn't fooled by the prop blend.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Just lol.

You commoners buying energy drinks.

Athletes consume Alphamine.

Mr.Red Bull CEO, your days are counted fieker.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mathematically it’s <530mg/serving.
Beat me to it lol wanted to go check the label before I replied but yea that sounds about right from what I can recall. I always add bulk choline Bitartrate into my pre/post concoctions so I hit 3-5g daily

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve been waiting for a HICA product since Analyzed supplements was around

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I’ve been waiting for a HICA product since Analyzed supplements was around
I knew this inclusion would get some attention. I am getting some in to try out soon!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did someone say HICA?

did someone say hica.png

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
You don't see HICA around enough these days.. simple and effective recovery product, price point should be low.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beat me to it lol wanted to go check the label before I replied but yea that sounds about right from what I can recall. I always add bulk choline Bitartrate into my pre/post concoctions so I hit 3-5g daily
That's a lot.
I take 1g plus some CDP or A GPC.
In your opinion, how does 5g bitartrate compare to 500mg CDP?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't see HICA around enough these days.. simple and effective recovery product, price point should be low.
I agree
Only saw a few products with it and one was nutrabolics bcaa product - solid formula but the flavor was meh

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree
Only saw a few products with it and one was nutrabolics bcaa product - solid formula but the flavor was meh
PES Ergonine
Ever since it came out I have used it and always have a year supply on hand. The additional LCLT, Betaine, Creatine, and synerglut all just enhance performance and recovery. A year long staple I take everyday

Plus it tastes incredible. Highly suggest the tropical twist or nanaberry. I know Rocket3015 just made a thread asking about it (HICA)

$1.40 a can ... $22.50 for 16 cans

Contains almost identical to Bang

COQ10
BCAA's
LCLT
Vitamin B6/B12
Taurine
Choline (nootropic)

3 flavors available now ... starting to see more feedback roll in so I’m gonna grab a few cases and test them out compare to bang

Flavors:
Cherry cola
Island punch
Purple mist

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG alphamine and OG amino IV had hica as well. Those two plus E9 made a hell of a stack.

I wish OG alphamine would return....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
no insider
I love HICA. I may be stocking up if there is an Insider

The keen eyed may have already seen some additions to our website. :)

https://pescience.com/products/trucreatine
https://pescience.com/products/omega-3

TruRecover will be up shortly but won't be having an inside
r. :)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/247208-next-pes-insider-720.html#post5931256
Another reason why I keep saying just buy Ergonine. You get the dose of HICA + LCLT/Betaine/SynerGlut/Creatine to cover all your recovery, endurance, and performance needs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I love HICA. I may be stocking up if there is an Insider
I don't believe they run insiders on these kind of products. Mostly just their main line stuff

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to your flavor reviews on Hyde, Bob. I'll be holding off til I hear some feedback.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no insider

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/247208-next-pes-insider-720.html#post5931256
Another reason why I keep saying just buy Ergonine. You get the dose of HICA + LCLT/Betaine/SynerGlut/Creatine to cover all your recovery, endurance, and performance needs.
I use IntraMax which as an overlap of ingredients and works well for me.

On a side note, I have to say seeing the ...... in your responses to other people's posts is somewhat annoying, I know through text, we cannot read into one's intentions, but whenever I see that it seems like you expect people to read every post in every thread.

Just a pet peeve, that's all.

I don't believe they run insiders on these kind of products. Mostly just their main line stuff
Good point. Once I place an order, I will stock up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Purple mist and island punch would be my preference, and compare purple mist vs purple Guava bang!
I will buy all 3 cases
48 Cans for $67 ($1.39 a pop) very cost effective

I'm waiting to see if bob says the stim is too strong...
The difference is 50mg since bang is 300mg. Very minimal.

On a side note, I have to say seeing the ...... in your responses to other people's posts is somewhat annoying,
I took a rep's (Ben) response to try and help answer your question (About the insider). That is why I provided the link to the PES Thread incase you wondered where I got that information.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Purple mist and island punch would be my preference, and compare purple mist vs purple Guava bang!
I Hope the stem is just right!!

I hear the purple mist takes like crushed up smarties, carbonated. Sounds good to me haha. Im most interested in Winter Blast. Iv'e always been a fan of those "arctic shock" type flavors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my mistake...I thought there were additional stims in the hyde drink that bang doesn't have....I've been wrong before, no big deal.

got to admit I am a little disappointed though!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice haul, Bob

I'm honestly curious all around and cant say any one flavor interests me more than another. I've had Hyde samples before, but never any full tubs, so I don't even really know what to expect flavor-wise.

I just know every flavor of Bang ive had with the exception of Root Beer has been amazing. Bar is set high for me to deviate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as far as taste bang will be hard to beat...but if another brand has better/improved affect then taste becomes secondary for me-as long as it's not awful, lol.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my mistake...I thought there were additional stims in the hyde drink that bang doesn't have....I've been wrong before, no big deal.

got to admit I am a little disappointed though!!!!
Idk man honestly the difference between 300 and 350 is def noticeable to me. Makes me shaky. 300 seems to be the threshold for me personally. When bangs first came out they had 357 mg I believe and they dropped it down to 300. That's back when they only had the lemon drop and champagne.... Im an og gang BANGer lol

I do agree man, I don't see them touching bangs flavor.

http://caffeinetheenergyblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/review-for-bang-champagne-cola.html?m=1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk man honestly the difference between 300 and 350 is def noticeable to me. Makes me shaky. 300 seems to be the threshold for me personally. When bangs first came out they had 357 mg I believe and they dropped it down to 300. That's back when they only had the lemon drop and champagne.... Im an og gang BANGer lol

I do agree man, I don't see them touching bangs flavor.

http://caffeinetheenergyblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/review-for-bang-champagne-cola.html?m=1
vps has a history of changing formulas....when the redline drink came out it was in a aluminum can. when they went to plastic bottles it wasn't nearly as strong....those original cans were some potent little mothers!!! same with those black pearls!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this point, I drink Bang for flavor more than anything else (though I still refuse to pay for a non caffeinated version lol). I want that caffeine, but I don't "feel" it.

If you start getting into affect more than taste/convenience/experience, then I'm opting for a powdered nootropic supp.

I basically dont expect too much from these RTDs, but they better have amazing flavor or I'm not budging (since Bang is top notch).

I got some of the Redline RTD's in the plastic bottles and they tasted awful. Like bad medicine. lol

josun

Awards
  • Established
vps has a history of changing formulas....when the redline drink came out it was in a aluminum can. when they went to plastic bottles it wasn't nearly as strong....those original cans were some potent little mothers!!! same with those black pearls!!!
Ayyyyyy the aluminum one's were GOAT

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
At this point, I drink Bang for flavor more than anything else (though I still refuse to pay for a non caffeinated version lol). I want that caffeine, but I don't "feel" it.

If you start getting into affect more than taste/convenience/experience, then I'm opting for a powdered nootropic supp.

I basically dont expect too much from these RTDs, but they better have amazing flavor or I'm not budging (since Bang is top notch).

I got some of the Redline RTD's in the plastic bottles and they tasted awful. Like bad medicine. lol
No RTD should be in a plastic bottle. They definitely distort the flavour.

I even avoid bottled water for the same reason. Glass bottle and in a can have a much nicer taste

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No RTD should be in a plastic bottle. They definitely distort the flavour.

I even avoid bottled water for the same reason. Glass bottle and in a can have a much nicer taste
the Cellucor C4 Ultimate on The Go Snow Cone flavor is excellent (in a plastic bottle).

Probably late for this response but steak sauce site has buy one get one 50 percent off animal snack bars so looking at 24 bars for $35 plus shipping costs. Will be picking some up at that price
FYI

my order thru them for those bar been processing since Thursday morning.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FitMax is live now on our site BOGO. Comes out to only $22.50 per tub! Great price for such a packed formula.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

For those wondering about flavor on the Hyde potions

This is a legit grape Fanta
Absolutely fantastic

$23.40 for 16 cans ($1.45 / Can)
Would highly suggest gonna try the other 2 flavors next few days and get a review
Cherry cola
Island punch
MidwestBeast YamahaC76 thebigt

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just drink the other 2 right now, Bob

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got to try today torem protein and not the best taste but for a beta I can’t complain

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

ProSupps Hyde Power Potion Review

Taste

Purple Mist - If you ever had a Diet Purple Sunkist soda this is dead on in flavor. The grape is pure, refreshing, and dense. I was blown away with how good the flavoring was on this one. Being a huge grape fan this was a hit.

Island Punch – This flavor is a fruit punch knockoff. What I like about this is in conjunction with the carbonation the richness of the fruits stick out. The dominating orange, papaya, and passion fruits strike your taste buds right away. During the aftertaste you get a slight hint of grape, apple, and pineapple. What makes this flavor so well rounded is you get a snippet of each fruity aspect. If you want a safe flavor to buy that will be liked by the masses this would be my suggestion.

Cherry Cola - The cherry flavoring is pure, and provides a long lasting aftertaste. The amount of carbonation is just right to not take away from the cola richness. For those who enjoy diet cherry soda this will be right up your alley. A simple concept et executed well.

Formula

The Formula is very identical to its main competitor VPX Bang. Both energy drinks contain BCAA’s, Taurine, Vitamin B6/B12, and COQ10.
Power Potion Has:
350mg Caffeine (Stim)
LCLT → Enhance Recovery
Choline → Nootropic (To help prolong caffeine half life)
Citrulline → Help with Pump and preventing lactic acid build up

Bang Has:
300mg Caffeine
Creatine (Performance / Endurance / Recovery)

Cost
$25.99 for 16 Cans. With a discount these can be found $23.40 or cheaper ($1.45 a can). Compared to VPX Bang it is cheaper per RTD even if there is no sale. Overall the flavoring is on par with bang,.If you are looking for a stronger and longer lasting stimulant this will be your priority over bang. The difference in formula some individuals may prefer with the added citrulline and LCLT for recovery and endurance. I would highly suggest picking these up especially for the price point.

Stim
With a 50mg difference in stims (300 in Bang vs 350 in Hyde Power Potion) there was not much of a difference. The reasoning is the added Theacrine and Choline, which helps smooth out the energy. This energy was sustained and never provided and jitters or spikes in energy. I was very pleased with having hours of extra energy since I work very early mornings (4 AM).

Just drink the other 2 right now, Bob
I cracked the other 2 flavors just for you.
Now if I do not sleep tonight I blame you.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I woke up to the bob review! Is it carbonated too?? Bob you legit sold me on the grape Fanta flavor now. Now ill be buying 3 cases like the junkie I am!!!

The question is bob....do you like the flavors more than BANG??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I woke up to the bob review! Is it carbonated too?? Bob you legit sold me on the grape Fanta flavor now. Now ill be buying 3 cases like the junkie I am!!!
lol...bob has a future in sales.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The bang is a personal preference , but IMO they are just as strong and provide a very bold
Flavor . Honestly I thought these would not be as potent but I was mistaken

Yes they are carbonated just like Bang.
what brick and mortars have hyde? I've tried all the flavors of bang, would like to compare.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what brick and mortars have hyde? I've tried all the flavors of bang, would like to compare.
No B&M have them yet, but you can get them via online, and honestly I bought 3 cases blind and have 0 regrets. Flavoring is fantastic and the stim is strong and long lasting. I took a can around 1, and I felt the energy streaming till about 5:30 PM

Price ranges for B&M will be around $35 a Case, online retailers have them cheaper (up to $10 cheaper) . VPX Direct is $47

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bob is all jacked up on Mountain Dew! He's gonna come at you like a spider monkey!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vital alchemy (formerly vital Labs) released a new hgh/sleep formula with a 72 intro special. Also going to have a logging opportunity for two people to receive an 8 week supply so keep your eyes out in the promo section ;)

40% OFF!! 72 Hours Only!! Vital Product Launch!! GO GO GO!!!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299999

Edit-logging opportunity is up for anyone interested!

Need Loggers for Vital Alchemy's (formerly Vital Labs) New Youth GH product!!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300007