The New Product Release Thread

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The recent re-do of Alphamine should have looked something like this (minus the BA, and cut back the caffeine) at 84 servings.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
That's a huge let down. Beta alanine and stims? Not to mention the choline source is underdosed..

I wish supplement companies would stop putting BA in pre workouts since it has little to no acute benefits.
But the paresthesia from BA is acute, and sadly, this is what many customers view as "necessary" for a good pre workout.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
All kinds of "feel" from that

Give this and a well dosed pre (less stim, no BA, actual pump actives) to a gym noob they would be sold on this one every time

We hate it, but 99% don't even know what any of our concerns mean

I have spoken to BPS' owner many times in the past with suggestions, but R&D is self-managing for the most part there I think.

I'd like BPS to keep kicking out new things, but it's time for a new formulating team

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But the paresthesia from BA is acute, and sadly, this is what many customers view as "necessary" for a good pre workout.
Oh, I know.

All I know is, I hope that stim "pre workout" isn't more that $19.99

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is ampiberry?
I think it's what's in my Cap'N Crunch!

But seriously, not positive, though I feel like I've seen it listed before (AMP perhaps?).

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1484350456.763896.jpg

Necrobombs vicious labs !
30mg Trest
15mg msten
15 mg DMZ
AGREDA10 10% off the website , ship Monday

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's time for a new formulating team
Agree.

With the discontinuation of the transdermals and the "pre workout" as their first release..

The lines going to need some help!

First release, underwhelming

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's a huge let down. Beta alanine and stims? Not to mention the choline source is underdosed..

I wish supplement companies would stop putting BA in pre workouts since it has little to no acute benefits.
t-

which product- i was looking for it on the thread, but make my life eaiser- lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ask and you shall receive lol
oh really, dam- i was actually happy they didnt add ag and cit to this blend. im going to be logging something for Controlled soon and will give this a shot down the road. for little guys like me who dont stim it up this should be a good one.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
oh really, dam- i was actually happy they didnt add ag and cit to this blend. im going to be logging something for Controlled soon and will give this a shot down the road. for little guys like me who dont stim it up this should be a good one.
Nothing wrong with that, but this is why I find the name humorous. Where are the stims??

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Old, maybe. Little, no....LOL I <3 you

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Nothing wrong with that, but this is why I find the name humorous. Where are the stims??
i have to agree with you there bro- i dont use stims for a pwo, so when i see caffeine Anhydrous (250mg)- yes its maybe a cup or 2 of coffee, that for me i think is a lot. i drink a 1/4 cup in the am if that, so this is coming from a person who doesnt use them

but as far as stim wise and thinking about it, your right.

i do hope those who use stims will still give this a shot to see if its good.

another ? im sure its possible maybe not wise to, but to add your own extra stim to this- w/o taking into account that the pwo should have it already

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Old, maybe. Little, no....LOL I <3 you
guys are bringing up a valid point and i wanted a product with no cit or ag so for me, this is a huge plus. hard to find good pwo's these days that deliver. as im good with my ragnorok- caf free lol

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
i have to agree with you there bro- i dont use stims for a pwo, so when i see caffeine Anhydrous (250mg)- yes its maybe a cup or 2 of coffee, that for me i think is a lot. i drink a 1/4 cup in the am if that, so this is coming from a person who doesnt use them

but as far as stim wise and thinking about it, your right.

i do hope those who use stims will still give this a shot to see if its good.

another ? im sure its possible maybe not wise to, but to add your own extra stim to this- w/o taking into account that the pwo should have it already
What stims are you thinking about adding?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
What stims are you thinking about adding?
me- lol

nothing at all- just curious if there was something else that others could add to it

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, caffeine. "ampiberry" has been used in other products.. suppose to prolong stimulants.

It blows my mind that BPS is calling this a pre workout lol should be labeled energy drink.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Bro, caffeine. "ampiberry" has been used in other products.. suppose to prolong stimulants.

It blows my mind that BPS is calling this a pre workout lol should be labeled energy drink.
Maybe 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine? &#55357;&#56841;

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meadows Intra-workout Formula

According to John Meadows and Granite Supplements, Keto Factor X is going to be officially released in roughly three weeks time alongside the rest of the Granite line, Arc Reactor, Lipocalypse, and Recovery Factor. The exact launch date for the product is Friday the 3rd of February,
Formula has me interested in trying this out

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see real ph's but I hate these multi compounds. Yet again the dosing sucks.
Not really , 2 a day will give u 60/30/30 stacked would be a good dose IMO throw in some IM or TD Trest , also got 25mg 120 count Trest
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1484364550.333343.jpg
just dropped them last week again $54 with the code Agreda10

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used Focus XT (caffeine version) and a Noopept XT as a pre a few days ago and that workout was a CG shutpeice...im only scared to use that more regularly because thats not what I have those products on hand for and I dont want to develop a tolerance to what they normally give me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not really , 2 a day will give u 60/30/30 stacked would be a good dose IMO throw in some IM or TD Trest , also got 25mg 120 count Trest View attachment 144159 just dropped them last week again $54 with the code Agreda10
This isn't the anabolics section so I'm gonna stop but 60 is too low for trest orally, and 30 is the lowest end for dmz but high end for sten.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This isn't the anabolics section so I'm gonna stop but 60 is too low for trest orally, and 30 is the lowest end for dmz but high end for sten.
60 is too low for Trest if you're only taking Trest but as part of this stack 60 will lend itself to some solid pumps. 30 is a very solid dose of mSten, therefore, one might not want to run the higher end dosing of DMZ along with that. Granted this product doesn't offer a solid cycle in and of itself but it's an extremely solid kicker that would bridge nicely into a longer cycle.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy crap. That TestoTEK has one of the worst profiles I have ever seen. Why would somebody even bother going through the process of producing that?!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The biggest thing on the market these days appears to be apple flavored protein bars.
And strangely enough, just above this are submissions from both new and older companies. Nice try at the protein bar only sarcasm. Fail.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS always has quality products.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy caffeine

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Merica Labs dropped a stim free and stim based products

Stars ‘N Pipes slightly cheaper at $39.99 for 20 servings

You can find ‘Merica Labz two products available on its own website with Red, White & Boom priced at $44.99 for 25 Servings

For that profile. Not worth the price IMO
Basically buying a kick@ss label and that's about it....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And strangely enough, just above this are submissions from both new and older companies. Nice try at the protein bar only sarcasm. Fail.
Dude....I was obviously trying to make light of the situation. No need to get yourself all flustered. It's all good..

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Dude....I was obviously trying to make light of the situation. No need to get yourself all flustered. It's all good..
You were one of the people chronically crying about protein bars being in this thread. Even going so far as to say they should have their own thread. So I figured you were just bytching some more like you have been. Not flustered, just confused about your sudden about face. Good day sir...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You were one of the people chronically crying about protein bars being in this thread. Even going so far as to say they should have their own thread. So I figured you were just bytching some more like you have been. Not flustered, just confused about your sudden about face. Good day sir...
Not quite sure what you were reading but I was actually quite diplomatic in my posts when I made suggestions of a separate thread, as I thought it may benefit everyone. Apparently quite a few people feel that it would not be beneficial and I am fine with that. No big deal. FYI; just because somebody makes a suggestion, dose not mean they are "bitching and crying." It only turned into a multi-post topic because of people directly asking me to clarify, or because of people that were legitimately being rude such as yourself.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mint Chocolate Protein Popcorn (Don't know how I feel about that)

Icon Meals has put together a special edition flavor for its incredibly delicious, protein packed Power Popcorn. Following on from the Cinnabun Krunch flavor which was launched back in November, is a slightly sweeter sounding effort with Mint Chocolat Protein Popcorn.
That looks like weed nugs at first glance just sayin lol