The New Product Release Thread

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how is a flavour not a new product? I mean it literally is a new version of a pre-existing product.

Then you would have to say new/updated versions can't be posted too.

OR we could ignore like the 2 people having a cry about it and get on with our lives, if you don't like it... simply scroll past, if you do like it, read it and enjoy.

I love the entitled attitude though "Everyone should change because it pleases me". Haha come on. (not you jiigzz btw)
So things should not change because it pleases you? It goes both ways. I just don't see why suggesting a separate thread for protein bar flavors etc is so offensive. It merely just further categories information for the convenience of everyone.

Example: Today I want to see if there is anything in the works for a new PWO, Test Booster, or Natural Anabolic etc..cool..

Oh: now that I checked that out, I am going to go check out the new protein bar releases as I am looking for a tasty new flavor. Boom.. everything is right there at my fingertips and I can better compare and contrast the different varieties.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
You really don't, though. There is not one time I have seen 10 straight pages of protein bars. You have failed at your attempt to make a point.
10 was an example. And it is not about protein bars alone, but flavors of every supp. 4 pages is usual. 7 happened here and there.
BTW I'm on my Phone app. Dont know if in a computer browser the number of pages is different

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So things should not change because it pleases you? It goes both ways. I just don't see why suggesting a separate thread for protein bar flavors etc is so offensive. It merely just further categories information for the convenience of everyone.

Example: Today I want to see if there is anything in the works for a new PWO, Test Booster, or Natural Anabolic etc..cool..

Oh: now that I checked that out, I am going to go check out the new protein bar releases as I am looking for a tasty new flavor. Boom.. everything is right there at my fingertips and I can better compare and contrast the different varieties.
What about new flavors for other supplements like pre-workouts, post-workouts, fat-burners, etc?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks away
be a great Birthday present for myself when it drops :)

Just remember it will come in a Stim and Non-Stim Variety!
Should be good

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks away
be a great Birthday present for myself when it drops :)

Just remember it will come in a Stim and Non-Stim Variety!
Um....stims please. And thank you....haha

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about new flavors for other supplements like pre-workouts, post-workouts, fat-burners, etc?
Don't much care about those either. The selection options pop up when you order. You can usually get opinions on flavors by looking into reviews of that specific product.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Stim free for me. I typically go year round without stims. I maybe use a pre-workout 1x a week if that.
Only time i may use stims continually is towards the end of a cutting phase/contest prep in a fat burner.
Besides that coffee tastes too damn good. My pre-workout of choice!
I frown upon coffee. Love the smell...hate the taste....haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Toss this + Splenda + Dash of Almond Milk = Done deal.
Pumpkin is the bomb.com
Solid idea right there. If I can't like it with that, it's never happening...haha

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't much care about those either. The selection options pop up when you order. You can usually get opinions on flavors by looking into reviews of that specific product.
So are you basing this on your personal preferences? Isn't the whole point of this thread to inform people of new things they may not be aware of? What if there's a new flavor of an amino acid supplement that sounds unique so I want to try it? Or a new flavor of a pre-workout that I may not have liked the other flavors of but may want to try the new flavor to see? These are things that you'd never see on drop-down menus when ordering, as without knowing about the new flavor, you'd have no reason to want to buy it in the first place, so you'd never go to the purchase screen to see the new flavor on the drop-down menu.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Solid idea right there. If I can't like it with that, it's never happening...haha
It's the real deal. I'm a Splenda junkie but one scoop in a 16oz cup of coffee and you're golden. Pumpkin is No. 1. French vanilla is good too. Haven't had hazelnut

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So are you basing this on your personal preferences? Isn't the whole point of this thread to inform people of new things they may not be aware of? What if there's a new flavor of an amino acid supplement that sounds unique so I want to try it? Or a new flavor of a pre-workout that I may not have liked the other flavors of but may want to try the new flavor to see? These are things that you'd never see on drop-down menus when ordering, as without knowing about the new flavor, you'd have no reason to want to buy it in the first place, so you'd never go to the purchase screen to see the new flavor on the drop-down menu.
Well with the current format, I am likely to not even know that a new Amino acid or PWO even exists. So yeah, not so concerned with flavor right out of the gate. The occasional update of new flavors with established supplements does not happen all that often and would not monopolize the thread the way protein bar realeases/flavors do.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To all of you whining about the protein bar/flavor talk:

You realize your whiney posts are even worse garbage that literally everyone has to scroll through (because they don't have a single thing to do with a new/old/product/flavor/anything), right?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To all of you whining about the protein bar/flavor talk:

You realize your whiney posts are even worse garbage that literally everyone has to scroll through (because they don't have a single thing to do with a new/old/product/flavor/anything), right?
Well as others would say. "Just scroll past it and don't let it bother you...threads tend to get sidetracked"

Furthermore, I don't keep "whining." I was being asked questions about my position on the matter..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well as others would say. "Just scroll past it and don't let it bother you...threads tend to get sidetracked"

Furthermore, I don't keep "whining." I was being asked questions about my position on the matter..
Thanks for adding to the clutter. Again.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where's the clutter?

See what I did? I scrolled past it all and didn't notice it ??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn't complaining about it tho haha. Doesn't bother me to use a little finger swipe
Haha! It certainly is a skill one must master to navigate through this thread!

Ok, back to the products. I don't even care if it is pomegranates..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So...any new products?

*tosses all protein bars in a dumpster, soaks in gasoline, tosses a match, walks away*
Sorry, I just came across this post from an AM Site Rep. It happens to have 8 "likes" as well. Just sayin...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CIO, in fact.

Chief Instigating Officer

So what I'm gathering is we need a banana protein bar with 10 different threads to discuss each aspect of it with a maximum of 6 total posts per day.

I've got this.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
CIO, in fact.

Chief Instigating Officer

So what I'm gathering is we need a banana protein bar with 10 different threads to discuss each aspect of it with a maximum of 6 total posts per day.

I've got this.
Apparently we also need a smokers thread with laws. Was that discussed yet, I didn't see it with all the protein discussion.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Ambrosia just had Overtraining Solution launched today. First milk colostrum, chromadex licensed spirulina extract and astringin

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyways.....

Chaos & Pain newest product launching soon.

The brand is now saying that Chemical One is currently in the final stages of production and should be done and ready to go by sometime next week. The official launch of the supplement will no doubt be going down not too long after that, although in the meantime Chaos and Pain has put together a pretty big sale on all of its weight loss products.
For a limited time you can get any of the supplements in the brand’s fat burning category with a BOGO deal, and extra 20% discount using the coupon code “WESUCK”
This is 1-DHEA with cyclosome and Fadogia

enraged_chris

Awards
NOVAMINO dropped this week for us. Personal favorite flavor is either fuji apple pear or sweet georgia peach. We also have cotton candy and Caribbean Colada.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim free for me. I typically go year round without stims. I maybe use a pre-workout 1x a week if that.
Only time i may use stims continually is towards the end of a cutting phase/contest prep in a fat burner.
Besides that coffee tastes too damn good. My pre-workout of choice!
What type of coffee and how much?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOVAMINO dropped this week for us. Personal favorite flavor is either fuji apple pear or sweet georgia peach. We also have cotton candy and Caribbean Colada.
Nice flavor options right there.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fuji Apple Pear...sweet baby Jesus that sounds good. What is caribbean colada a blend of? Not too familiar with that term

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
These any good? Have had the Quest ones and love the Metrx ones
I think so but can't compare to Met Rx because of calorie/ingredient differences but my pallet may not be as refined since I haven't had many bars that I genuinely don't like except Quest Chocolate Peanut Butter which is horrendous.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Decaf coffee hence stim free
I drink prob 4-5 cups a day
I use half scoop of the man ISO amino coffee it's super strong
Decaf has approx 4mg caffeine per serving, so technically "low stim." Kidding (but it really does have negligible caffeine). Anyway, I second ISO amino creamer. If you like sweetened coffee, it's a solid choice. I'm a Splenda addict, but one level scoop in a 16oz Starbucks blonde roast is all I need. Like Bob said, it's very strong. So if you drink weaker coffee, or smaller cups, use less than a scoop. Pumpkin is the best. Vanilla is good too. Haven't tried hazenut.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looking packaging.

We'll have to get Driven2lift to sample all of them for us and let us know ;)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decaf has approx 4mg caffeine per serving, so technically "low stim." Kidding (but it really does have negligible caffeine). Anyway, I second ISO amino creamer. If you like sweetened coffee, it's a solid choice. I'm a Splenda addict, but one level scoop in a 16oz Starbucks blonde roast is all I need. Like Bob said, it's very strong. So if you drink weaker coffee, or smaller cups, use less than a scoop. Pumpkin is the best. Vanilla is good too. Haven't tried hazenut.
Definitely like strong black coffee when I do drink, usually only a cup of decaf on the weekends. Other than that, I don't drink it much now. Used to drink it much more often when I worked in an office.

Hazelnut is meh
Pumpkin and Vanilla is where its at
I got 3 Jars of Each. Stuff is Incredible.
Need to try them out...saw it when it first came out, but never got around to trying it.

Zariph

Awards
Yummy Sports bringing out a protein

The upcoming supplement does look like it’s going to have a fairly straightforward formula, being a 100% whey isolate protein powder packing 22g of protein per serving. Just like Candies BCAA however, Yummy ISO does have a menu that will make your mouth water. The product has been confirmed to be coming in five extremely good looking flavors with Pop Tartz, Reesez, Nutellaz, Coffee Crizp, and Caramilkz.

Looks to be based out of canada and not in any big retailers online yet.
That what I exotic flavors lol, question is, do they meet label claim;p

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
BPS just dropped a new preworkout:

Beta Alanine (3.2g)
Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg)
Choline Bitartrate (250mg)
Hordenine HCl(50mg)
Ampiberry® (50mg)
Higenamine HCl (50mg)
Theobromine (50mg)

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BPS just dropped a new preworkout:

Beta Alanine (3.2g)
Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg)
Choline Bitartrate (250mg)
Hordenine HCl(50mg)
Ampiberry (50mg)
Higenamine HCl (50mg)
Theobromine (50mg)

Their new labels are clean af! Simple and sexy. I'm a fan.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a huge let down. Beta alanine and stims? Not to mention the choline source is underdosed..

I wish supplement companies would stop putting BA in pre workouts since it has little to no acute benefits.